Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,926 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144674 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:33pm On May 10, 2021
Missfree:
Good afternoon mum pls i need your help o. I went for scan today and they told me my baby head is up that is the position it’s breach. Pls what can i do have been crying since morning. Pls how can i make my baby turn his head down pls am worried at cappo chocome pls help me have been crying since and am 34 weeks 3 days gone. I want the baby to change position pls mama come and help me. Am a FTM

What did the doctor say? Did he sound worried ??
I believe baby can still change position before due date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 2:41pm On May 10, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

What did the doctor say? Did he sound worried ??
I believe baby can still change position before due date.
No he just told me to be prayerful that is all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by supernet4(f): 2:45pm On May 10, 2021
Oliran:

Mama This date is October not September.
I don high sorry
I'm trying to cross check
20/09/21
Confirmed

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wifeysist(f): 2:53pm On May 10, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

Any mama still interested should message me.
I’m interested mama, how do I message you?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jehovalives: 2:53pm On May 10, 2021
Pls what can I use to boost my low blood sugar, my test result says its dangerously low at 30, pls reply don't ignore. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 2:54pm On May 10, 2021
Missfree:
No he just told me to be prayerful that is all

All these Nigerian doctors sef.

There are so many ways to turn a baby in the womb that doctors should be aware of. Anyways I believe the baby will still turn, have you tried playing music near the base of your womb, so it may encourage baby to want to put his head where the music is.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 3:00pm On May 10, 2021
Wifeysist:

I’m interested mama, how do I message you?

I just messaged you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fumbaby: 3:01pm On May 10, 2021
ananne:
BA.

I am please to announce that my dear wife gave birth to a baby boy yesterday evening at almost 38 weeks via CS.

Baby weighed 3.6kg at birth.

Mother and son are doing well.

Dad is kinda stressed

@momoadura please take note.

Thank you all for your support.

I will write our birth story soonest.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.

Congratulations daddy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Spakuls: 3:06pm On May 10, 2021
Asey:
After my long stay at the hospital, I finally met my baby on 3rd May, 2021.
An IUGR baby for that matter.
Delivered at 37 weeks via CS.
Baby is a girl.

Thanks to all the Mamas that had me in their prayers. God bless you all.

To the mothers expecting their bundles, I wish you all a safe delivery and may the remaining journey be easier.

Cc:MomoAdura

Awwww...Great news, Congrats mama and a very happy welcome to your baby girl .

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldie50: 3:23pm On May 10, 2021
Hey teamie! Don't cry o. I'm a FTM too. Baby was breached at my 33weeks scan. The doctor wasn't worried at all. He said the baby will still turn, that there's still time. I called my mom, she said the same thing. There's no need to worry at all. When I went back at 35 weeks, behold, the baby's head was down! You have about 6 weeks left. Don't worry, baby will turn. I didn't do anything about mine. But I heard that sleeping on the floor can help. You can try that. But don't worry yourself.

Missfree:
Good afternoon mum pls i need your help o. I went for scan today and they told me my baby head is up that is the position it’s breach. Pls what can i do have been crying since morning. Pls how can i make my baby turn his head down pls am worried at cappo chocome pls help me have been crying since and am 34 weeks 3 days gone. I want the baby to change position pls mama come and help me. Am a FTM

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chocome: 4:05pm On May 10, 2021
Missfree:

Hello teamie, I can understand your worry but Pls cool down with the crying we don't want your bp to increase. Like Goldie50 and Blackfinegirl said there is till time for baby to turn position pls don't worry yourself baby will turn in Jesus Mighty Name Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 4:27pm On May 10, 2021
chocome:
Good morning ma'ams welcome to another beautiful first Sunday in the Month of May.
How are we all doing?

Roll call for June aka sexyborning mummys
Pls answer your moniker and tell us how you have been enjoying your journey so far.

1. chocome ___June 15. team surprise
2. Anisef ___June 10
3. MissFree ___June 18 team blue
4. Orangb ___June 7 team blue
5. Goldie50 ___June 7 team pink
6. Bibbzz ___June 29
7. best1708 ___June 8 team XY
8. Sexymum1 ___June24 team XX
9. Wetsmoke ___June1 team pink
10. EbyFloxy ____June 10 team blue
11. AbbynHummy___ June 11 team surprise
12. AbleGodDidIt ____ June 30 sex unknown
13. Alennsar ------- June 1 team unknown
I can't stop shouting people because we are almost there, it not easy but the Grace of God will see us through.
I pray God Almighty to give us the strength to complete what he has started in our lives. Amen

Hello nairalanders, I am jogurl and I have been following this forum ever since my pregnancy since I am a FTM. I hope I am welcome. I am 33 weeks today and due in June 28. God bless the Mama's of this group, I have learnt a lot.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 5:03pm On May 10, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

There are so many ways to turn a baby in the womb that doctors should be aware of. Anyways I believe the baby will still turn, have you tried playing music near the base of your womb, so it may encourage baby to want to put his head where the music is.

I will try it ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 5:05pm On May 10, 2021
Goldie50:
Hey teamie! Don't cry o. I'm a FTM too. Baby was breached at my 33weeks scan. The doctor wasn't worried at all. He said the baby will still turn, that there's still time. I called my mom, she said the same thing. There's no need to worry at all. When I went back at 35 weeks, behold, the baby's head was down! You have about 6 weeks left. Don't worry, baby will turn. I didn't do anything about mine. But I heard that sleeping on the floor can help. You can try that. But don't worry yourself.

Thank you so much i will try sleeping on the floor
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 5:06pm On May 10, 2021
chocome:

Hello teamie, I can understand your worry but Pls cool down with the crying we don't want your bp to increase. Like Goldie50 and Blackfinegirl said there is till time for baby to turn position pls don't worry yourself baby will turn in Jesus Mighty Name Amen
Thank you ma i appreciate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 5:16pm On May 10, 2021
[quote author=Rhemaville post=101548841][/quote
OK mama.
Modified
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 5:37pm On May 10, 2021
Hello I'm new here Mama's. I am a FTM, 33 weeks pregnant today and due June 28 Gender XX. The only ish is that my boobs aren't really full, and they seem heavy and have changed, are they ever gonna get full?. Mama's in the house help please.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blackfinegirl(f): 6:38pm On May 10, 2021
Jogurl:
Hello I'm new here Mama's. I am a FTM, 33 weeks pregnant today and due June 28 Gender XX. The only ish is that my boobs aren't really full, and they seem heavy and have changed, are they ever gonna get full?. Mama's in the house help please.

Nothing to worry about
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 6:40pm On May 10, 2021
Jogurl:

You are welcome maam. The size of your boobs doesn't really matter as the breast becomes fuller when the baby arrives to produce enough milk for you baby when she is born

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 6:45pm On May 10, 2021
Rhemaville:

You are welcome maam. The size of your boobs doesn't really matter as the breast becomes fuller when the baby arrives to produce enough milk for you baby when she is born

Thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jogurl(f): 6:46pm On May 10, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

Nothing to worry about

Okay ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:00pm On May 10, 2021
It's actually low. What did your doctor say? Did they place on any meds or diet? I don't know much about it but I think diet can help.
Sabi mamas, abeg make una shook mouth for this matter.
jehovalives:
Pls what can I use to boost my low blood sugar, my test result says its dangerously low at 30, pls reply don't ignore. Tnx
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by EbyFloxy: 7:44pm On May 10, 2021
Blackfinegirl:

Hello mama. Don't be too worried pls. In addition to helping d baby turn, u can make him uncomfortable by flashing light directly to whr d head is supposedly said to b ATM. I'm a FTM too but I v seen a big sis do dat at 36wks n her baby turned b4 due date. All d best to us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by onyinyechika08: 7:47pm On May 10, 2021
Missfree:
You still have plenty time now, my baby turned at 36weeks. Dont be worried please.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:39pm On May 10, 2021
onyinyechika08:

You still have plenty time now, my baby turned at 36weeks. Dont be worried please.
Thank you so much ma’m
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jehovalives: 9:09pm On May 10, 2021
senoraaquila:
It's actually low. What did your doctor say? Did they place on any meds or diet? I don't know much about it but I think diet can help.
Sabi mamas, abeg make una shook mouth for this matter.
he says I should eat healthy I am confused cos I tot I was eating healthy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Prugee: 9:34pm On May 10, 2021
Are you married, Happy, smart, intelligent, looking for other married people to talk and share ideas with on a WhatsApp group? This group gives you the freedom to unwind from every stress that comes with Marriage.

Please if you are not married, don't bother getting in touch with us because you won't be added to the group. Kindly chat us on WhatsApp on 08129087783
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anistef: 12:15am On May 11, 2021
ananne:
BA.

I am please to announce that my dear wife gave birth to a baby boy yesterday evening at almost 38 weeks via CS.

Baby weighed 3.6kg at birth.

Mother and son are doing well.

Dad is kinda stressed

Congratulations sir

@momoadura please take note.

Thank you all for your support.

I will write our birth story soonest.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AbbynHummy(f): 12:15am On May 11, 2021
[quote author=Jogurl post=101556450]chocome:
Good morning ma'ams welcome to another beautiful first Sunday in the Month of May.
How are we all doing?

Roll call for June aka sexyborning mummys
Pls answer your moniker and tell us how you have been enjoying your journey so far.

1. chocome ___June 15. team surprise
2. Anisef ___June 10
3. MissFree ___June 18 team blue
4. Orangb ___June 7 team blue
5. Goldie50 ___June 7 team pink
6. Bibbzz ___June 29
7. best1708 ___June 8 team XY
8. Sexymum1 ___June24 team XX
9. Wetsmoke ___June1 team pink
10. EbyFloxy ____June 10 team blue
11. AbbynHummy___ June 11 team surprise
12. AbleGodDidIt ____ June 30 sex unknown
13. Alennsar ------- June 1 team unknown
I can't stop shouting people because we are almost there, it not easy but the Grace of God will see us through.
I pray God Almighty to give us the strength to complete what he has started in our lives. Amen

I am fine ma'am. And how are you doing too. Finally went shopping last week. Though I haven't packed my bags yet. We have few weeks to go, when I told D.H it's remaining 5 weeks , he was shocked. I haven't been told by my doctor to run a scan. I thought they'll need me to run a scan before my EDD

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Lara03: 12:37am On May 11, 2021
Missfree:

I guess you are not active here oo. I've posted this before that people don't need to worry. My first baby turned at 37 weeks and I gave birth vaginally at 41 weeks 3 days. My second baby which I had 2 weeks ago turned at 36 weeks + and I had him at 38 weeks +. Pls there is still time. You are just 34 weeks..baby will turn. You don't need to cry at all. There is nothing g u can do to change the position, baby will turn automatically unless there is something preventing it most especially fibroid blocking cervix or so, if not then baby will turn...it only takes few seconds for baby to turn

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6131) (6132) (6133) (6134) (6135) (6136) (6137) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee, Orente21(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.