Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8131287 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) (6245) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 5:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
Modumodu
Kinkybabie11

Mamas, how var? wink
Safe landing in Jesus Name!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onyekatemi(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have this same issue as well, and I'm currently taking boiled Poroporo leaf and drinking it with milk. I'm also taking tote'hema and ferrous sulphate. I've been able to boost my pcv from 24% to 32% in 2 weeks and I'm 8 months pregnant.

As for the malaria you need to take your anti- malarial drugs religiously. My Dr gives me Fancidar every two months.

Victoriouswoman:
Hello mama's, please i have treated malaria twice now, just did a blood test malaria is 2+, PCV 27% and slight typhoid
I am 7 months pregnant , pls advice me on what to do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jenny53
Mama, how's baby doing now?
May the strong Hands of the Almighty rest upon him

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Trippleblessing(f): 6:56pm On Aug 28, 2021
Tessie89:
Got my goods delivered right on time, perfect colours and grate quality, with a thoughtful gift attached, zaynie mama ur head dey der. If u have not considered patronizing her pls do, I bet u will not regret @ zaynie

That's how Zaynie do her sales, t
It is shopping without issues with her always.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoraaquila(f): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
Hehehehehe...thanks dear
Howyeh:

Waawuuuu!!!*dancing emoji*
Great God, we thank u.
Welcome my birthday mate... wink
May you be great in life.
A big Congratz to you mama.
Speedy recovery by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Victoriouswoman: 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks alot ma. Pls what is poroporo leaf
Onyekatemi:
I have this same issue as well, and I'm currently taking boiled Poroporo leaf and drinking it with milk. I'm also taking tote'hema and ferrous sulphate. I've been able to boost my pcv from 24% to 32% in 2 weeks and I'm 8 months pregnant.

As for the malaria you need to take your anti- malarial drugs religiously. My Dr gives me Fancidar every two months.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good evening mamas anyone experienced this please. Went for dating scan yesterday but was told no foetal pole at 6weeks6days, was advised to check again in 2weeks time. This pregnancy means a lot to me as it's helping me get over my mum and mum in-law's death
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Thanks to everyone for your intervention
We went to the clinic tonight and was placed on injection to treat malaria coz her pee is somehow reddish.
She is also lean this days which is giving me a lot of concern maybe coz she has been vomitting a lot since like 3 days ago.
I hope everything will be fine at the end coz I'm not happy and it's giving me a lot of headache.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onyekatemi(f): 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's a leaf that is red in colour and turns red when you boil it. It's very similar to zobo but it doesn't have any taste at all. You can get it from your local herb seller if you live in Lagos or any western state.
Victoriouswoman:
Thanks alot ma. Pls what is poroporo leaf

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nzlove: 2:58am On Aug 29, 2021
GenyEbere:
Good evening mamas anyone experienced this please. Went for dating scan yesterday but was told no foetal pole at 6weeks6days, was advised to check again in 2weeks time. This pregnancy means a lot to me as it's helping me get over my mum and mum in-law's death

Hi mama, sorry for your loss
I was in your shoes before, mine was at 8 weeks that is 2 months and I was told there is no fetal pole. But according to Google it is normal not to see a pole at 6 weeks due to late implantation. But I believe that two weeks later everything will be fine.

I was only given duphaston and folic acid to take for that two weeks. Keep praying and believing God and you will see your baby's heartbeat in 2 weeks time

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nzlove: 3:05am On Aug 29, 2021
Howyeh:
BS BS BS!

Got married August 2019.
Pregnancy refused to showface.
Tho, I wasn't shocked as to why, as I knew I had fibroids.
***Early January 2018, I had a severe tommy cramps, went for scan, & some smor smor lumps of fibroids were discovered (2)...

Congratulations ma, your BS is interesting and inspiring too. God bless you and your baby

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:30am On Aug 29, 2021
Tessie89:
Got my goods delivered right on time, perfect colours and grate quality, with a thoughtful gift attached, zaynie mama ur head dey der. If u have not considered patronizing her pls do, I bet u will not regret @ zaynie

Thanks for your patronage mama kiss
God bless you! kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by horhizah(f): 7:57am On Aug 29, 2021
Hello mums, please is 3.0cm normal for cervix length in 23 weeks?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Halcyon123(f): 9:40am On Aug 29, 2021
Foetal pole is usually dictated from 8weeks. Had an early scan too around 5weeks. Though mine was to confirm the position of the baby cause I had an ectopic pregnancy last year. So my dear,calm down. Repeat the scan after the two weeks and keep praying. This baby is here to stay. Send me your mail,let me send you a book you can read to take your off it. Is titled supernatural birth. Dont worry,God is in control.
GenyEbere:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2021
GenyEbere:

Was it an abdominal or transvaginal scan?
If it’s abdominal then it’s too early to see the foetal pole.

You might have ovulated late and not as far gone as you may think..

Be calm, everything will be fine.. Goodluck

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 11:36am On Aug 29, 2021
senoraaquila:
Hehehehehe...thanks dear
grin
Yesi o..!
Na why I bin pick 27th for Edd then wink
But DeeDee say no, I no fit wait madam...
We bless God!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 11:37am On Aug 29, 2021
Nzlove:

Congratulations ma, your BS is interesting and inspiring too. God bless you and your baby
Thanks sis.
Amen to the prayer.
We aprct
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GenyEbere(f): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nzlove:

Hi mama,

Thanks ma'am

Halcyon123:
Dont worry,God is in control.

Amen thank you, I have the book I will start reading it

semisola:

You might have ovulated late and not as far gone as you may think..
Goodluck

Yes it's abdominal and I suspect that late ovulation as I have long cycle. Thanks everyone for your care

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:36pm On Aug 29, 2021

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Victoriouswoman: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Abdominal cant detect fetal pole at 6weeks too early
Baby is fine, don't panic pls
GenyEbere:

Thanks ma'am

Amen thank you, I have the book I will start reading it

Yes it's abdominal and I suspect that late ovulation as I have long cycle. Thanks everyone for your care

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 6:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning mothers.

SENIOR Beedam has landed!

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

14 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 6:35am On Aug 30, 2021
beedam:
Good morning mothers.

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Congratulations.
May God keep the baby and everyone safely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning mamas, happy new week to us all. Please I have few questions. Is it a must to run a blood test after a positive urine test. Also which is more important folic acid or pregnacare. Thanks ma..
@ Debbieeeeeee, hope you are fine and kicking. It is well with you ma. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Good morning mamas, pls I need help oooh especially first hand experience. According to LMP, I should be close to second trimester now but according to d last time I had sex I am 10wks+ (I'm very sure of dis with my full chest). D problem here is, scan date me 3wks backward giving me 7wks plus but d actual problem is, scan has only been showing a gestation sac without fetal pole nor active pulsation! I had my 3rd scan at clinix yesterday and it was still same. I've been spotting for 2wks+ now with mild on/off cramps.

I have met 2 docs as regards dis situation, one of dem told me to evacuate ASAP while d other told me to wait for 3more weeks and do d scan again (he sounded really hopeful and convincing)

I am seriously confused though I am ready for anything at dis stage but I don't know what to do, I don't want to be quick in evacuating it only to find out "it could have survived".Pls has anyone experienced dis b4? Is there any hope at d end of d tunnel? With my other children, FP and HB were found early.

Pls note, I have lost all pregnancy related symptoms, morning sickness, my taste buds is back to normal and all. I don't feel pregnant again, except for my protruding belly.........mamas pls help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ranameer: 8:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Goldenheart002:
Good morning mamas, pls I need help oooh especially first hand experience. According to LMP, I should be close to second trimester now but according to d last time I had sex I am 10wks+ (I'm very sure of dis with my full chest). D problem here is, scan date me 3wks backward giving me 7wks plus but d actual problem is, scan has only been showing a gestation sac without fetal pole nor active pulsation! I had my 3rd scan at clinix yesterday and it was still same. I've been spotting for 2wks+ now with mild on/off cramps.

I have met 2 docs as regards dis situation, one of dem told me to evacuate ASAP while d other told me to wait for 3more weeks and do d scan again (he sounded really hopeful and convincing)

I am seriously confused though I am ready for anything at dis stage but I don't know what to do, I don't want to be quick in evacuating it only to find out "it could have survived".Pls has anyone experienced dis b4? Is there any hope at d end of d tunnel? With my other children, FP and HB were found early.
that's anembryonic pregnancy. When an early embryo never develops or stopped developing and leaves an empty sac. I experienced it early this year & it was terminated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Abikemii: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Halcyon123:
Foetal pole is usually dictated from 8weeks. Had an early scan too around 5weeks. Though mine was to confirm the position of the baby cause I had an ectopic pregnancy last year. So my dear,calm down. Repeat the scan after the two weeks and keep praying. This baby is here to stay. Send me your mail,let me send you a book you can read to take your off it. Is titled supernatural birth. Dont worry,God is in control.

Good morning mama, I am in the same shoe, I went for scan at 6weeks cos I was spotting a bit and i was told nothing was found which shattered me, but I was asked to repeat the scan in 2 weeks, I have been praying for a miracle that I receive good news and God my ever faithful father will not disappoint me. I have heard how powerful the book supernatural birth is, please ma can you please send it to me too, please I beg you in God's name I will really appreciate it. Thank you ma. here is my email address folushoadekoya87@gmail.com.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
beedam:
Good morning mothers.

✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

Hehehe smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Meenagiggss: 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
cry
Goldenheart002:

Pls note, I have lost all pregnancy related symptoms, morning sickness, my taste buds is back to normal and all. I don't feel pregnant again, except for my protruding belly.........mamas pls help
I had the same experience in 2020. Scan was dating me 2 weeks back. I'm sorry, It wasn't good news at the end for me though. It turned out to be an empty sac pregnancy and I miscarriaged naturally. I hope your own case turns out better than mine did.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by semisola: 2:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goldenheart002:

So sorry Mama, i think the pregnancy isn’t viable, pls try to evacuate because of infection.

I think it’s a blighted ovum.

Take heart
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by wentroublecomes: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2021
Omakraid:
Good morning mamas, happy new week to us all. Please I have few questions. Is it a must to run a blood test after a positive urine test. Also which is more important folic acid or pregnacare. Thanks ma..
@ Debbieeeeeee, hope you are fine and kicking. It is well with you ma. Safe delivery to all waddling mamas

To my own little knowledge, I don't think u need any blood test again.
I and my wife did urine test at home and when it came positive, we waited for like 12weeks then go for scan to check how the baby is doing.
Urine test is also 95% perfect especially when it gives a positive+ result

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by beedam(f): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
modath:

Hehehe smiley

Good afternoon boss boss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 3:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
August Mamas that haven't submitted BS shud PLS do so smiley .
Pls, just tryan draft something drop, help our tatafo ministry biko. wink + Today na 30th o. Am sure September mamas can't wait to take over.

How are our babies doing?

God keep and nourish them all in Jesus' Name!

Kinkybabie11 & Modumodu
Totz r with you.
May God make it easy for all our belleful mamas IJN!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6239) (6240) (6241) (6242) (6243) (6244) (6245) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.