Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,159 members, 7,864,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276061 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
[quote author=Ranameer post=110572039][/quote] i will try all except dt sex... Mba ooo!!!! VJ hurt too much to hv sex abeggi... D pressure der ehn, no b small tin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
luuvlly:
B.A! B.A
I welcome my blue jet on 23/3
EDD 23/3
Induction wasn't easy. I saw hell but God took control
B.S coming later
u mean 23/2... Congratulations sweetie... Quick recovery to u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:00pm On Feb 26, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Congrats Mama…./Your faith worked for you….I remember we had similar Edd…what did you eat or do different to hasten labour…:I want to see my baby boy this week by Gods grace
they first did membrane sweep 4 her n den she was induced to hasten labour
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
Hamzashaf99:
@halcyon123
Congratulations. Such an adorable beautiful girl. May she be the start of more blessings for and all yours.

You tried oh. That post delivery VE scares me more than labour itself.

Hope you won't stop giving is food to eat now that you're not sharing with baby. cheesy
wat is VE thou? undecided
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:10pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

Make I continue my story now wey time dey.
So the did the 9VE and discovered i was almost there. Before I knew what was happening, the strong poo urge don start to the hit me back to back,I hear am oh and I cry oh who pretense hep. Matron say oya make I do the poo wey the disturb me,na him I start to push oh,before I could say pim,baby have comot.
Got the shocker of my life,na baby girl oh. My joy knew no bounds. I was even arguing tell them I was told is a boy.
Time to deliver placenta,as soon as the placenta came out,next na blood like say na tap them open. She was wondering what was causing the bleed but couldn't place her hand on it. She called the doctor to come check,na there another wahala start. Na faint remain for me,the pain was something else. It was discovered I had cervical laceration. They were busy poking hands and instruments just to locate the source of the bleed but I was not cooperating cause the pain was out of this world. The located the source and clamped and told me it was theatre straight for repair.
Gave birth around 6pm and headed for the theatre pass 12am this morning. I sha don't know what happened oh but I woke up speaking nonsense grin grin grin. I was high on anesthesia.
All I can say is thank God,He who began the good work has finished it,all glory to his name.
NB: met one devil in white who had no manner but I sha give am my piece of mind. While the doctors were poking and I was screaming and crying, instead of the idiot doctor to calm me down,all he could say was 'Madam cooperate now,are you the first woman to give birth?' Those hurtful words made me cry. I sha approached him and give him a piece of my mind and he still had the mouth to talk rubbish, he said if am looking for an apology, am not getting it. Told him to shove it up his a***** grin.
I sha thank God for every.
Born 25 feb by 6: 15pm,and God answered my prayer and gave me my heart desire.
Oya sneak peek.
Before delivery (chilling in my 5star delivery suit)
Baby Grace as her grandma calls her
Cappo WhyworryPH, I have sign out oh

Our foodie grin has born o. Congratulations.i ve been refreshing and refreshing to see your BA.atleast vigilante won't allow u continue the food oppression. May your princess bring more happiness and fulfilment to your household.pleasant surprises will not cease for u.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 7:13pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oh…I went for antenatal today and doctor has already told me I will only be induced at 41 weeks if no labour. He even said its 42 weeks that’s the limit
kokaiye:
they first did membrane sweep 4 her n den she was induced to hasten labour

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 7:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
Oh…okay…I’ve been eating pineapple since I got pregnant..:I have in the fridge now sef…so I dunno if that would work for me….also just starting my maternity leave this coming Monday ..so I’ve been climbing stairs at work and driving to work all these while…That’s why I was hoping to start feeling signs of labour by now……I’ll just continue pineapple and exercise sha and pray..cuz I don’t want induction or membrane sweep or castor oil…
kokaiye:
super duper ready 4 march thou, but will b super duper patience til 40weeks grin... At d same time preping my cervix n toning my uterus with d following 4 easy labour: I hv bought pineapples down dt i will b consuming, i dnt walk often but wen i decide to walk ehn, i can walk 4 5hrs, i hrd going up n down d stairs side ways too works... I bought d raspberry tea unfortunately d one i bought was mixed wit hibiscus n google said consuming hibiscus aint gud 4 preggy mamas n breastfeeding mothers (dang it) sad ... Will ve to stick to eatin pineapple, walking n doing exercise on d staircase..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 7:20pm On Feb 26, 2022
Lol….noted mama….thank God for safe delivery…takecare
Halcyon123:

My dear,it can only be God oh. Just started 30mins walk from Monday oh then I know I arret oga Wednesday night grin
That is all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:24pm On Feb 26, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm.... Clearing my throat, @ Sassy256 and Towerofgrace thanks for your mention...

Anyway let me official report myself here, Any team November in da building?....I got my BFP last week Friday (11dpo), the Lord has done it again..
Baby#2 loading.... Edd is 4th of November
The way I ve been seeing u lurking around, I know say belle don set. God has done it again. Congratulations sis.Come November, u will be carrying your healthy babiessss.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 26, 2022
kokaiye:
Vaginal examination I guess.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

So the did the 9VE and discovered i was almost there. Before I knew what was happening, the strong poo urge don start to the hit me back to back,I hear am oh and I cry oh who pretense hep. Matron say oya make I do the poo wey the disturb me,na him I start to push oh,before I could say pim,baby have comot.
Got the shocker of my life,na baby girl oh. My joy knew no bounds. I was even arguing tell them I was told is a boy.
Time to deliver placenta,as soon as the placenta came out,next na blood like say na tap them open. She was wondering what was causing the bleed but couldn't place her hand on it. She called the doctor to come check,na there another wahala start. Na faint remain for me,the pain was something else. It was discovered I had cervical laceration. They were busy poking hands and instruments just to locate the source of the bleed but I was not cooperating cause the pain was out of this world. The located the source and clamped and told me it was theatre straight for repair.
Gave birth around 6pm and headed for the theatre pass 12am this morning. I sha don't know what happened oh but I woke up speaking nonsense grin grin grin. I was high on anesthesia.
All I can say is thank God,He who began the good work has finished it,all glory to his name.
NB: met one devil in white who had no manner but I sha give am my piece of mind. While the doctors were poking and I was screaming and crying, instead of the idiot doctor to calm me down,all he could say was 'Madam cooperate now,are you the first woman to give birth?' Those hurtful words made me cry. I sha approached him and give him a piece of my mind and he still had the mouth to talk rubbish, he said if am looking for an apology, am not getting it. Told him to shove it up his a***** grin.
Oya sneak peek.
A big congrats to you dear. Welcome to princess, I am happy you got your heart desire

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 26, 2022
luuvlly:
B.A! B.A
I welcome my blue jet on 23/3
EDD 23/3
Induction wasn't easy. I saw hell but God took control
B.S coming later
A big congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
iwinnie:
TGood day everyone.
I'm almost 34weeks plus now but d last time I was here I shared my doctors advice with the house.

(bringing out baby at 37weeks to avoid previous occurenses of 2 stillbirth as a result of BP). I and darling husband are getting ready sha, thanks for your contributions when I shared my experience.

Have anyone experience pile when pregnant?
Its not big though...just d size of my index finger tip but right now its making me uncomfortable.
No more losses in Jesus name. U made a right decision.37 weeks is just an early appearance.This time u are going home with a healthy baby. Pile?I no know o. The closest to that, that I had was boil at d anus, and I just rub sheabutter on it till it disappeared.i cudnt shit my shit until it disappeared

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
miracletoday:

No more losses in Jesus name. U made a right decision.37 weeks is just an early appearance.This time u are going home with a healthy baby. Pile?I no know o. The closest to that, that I had was boil at d anus, and I just rub sheabutter on it till it disappeared.i cudnt shit my shit until it disappeared

What i experienced in previous pregnancies was hemorrhoids and it was after birth. Get a sitz bath/bowl to help ease pain.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 7:55pm On Feb 26, 2022
All pregnant and breast-feeding mamas... Oya take note.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dave06(f): 7:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
Halcyon123:

So the did the 9VE and discovered i was almost there.
Oya sneak peek.

Congrats mama... grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 8:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
miracletoday:

The way I ve been seeing u lurking around, I know say belle don set. God has done it again. Congratulations sis.Come November, u will be carrying your healthy babiessss.
Amen, thanks sis
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 8:59pm On Feb 26, 2022
�, cervix laceration,teamie,na big grammar u blow ooo,cervix tear you mean�, thank God for you,i experienced same in my first child,they shook big instrument with touch light to locate the source of the bleeding. I am so happy for you,i really don't know how people excape this cervix tear during contraction. This has caused bleeding in lots of women,leading to death,but your God is alive.
Congratulations,may this joy never depart from your home.
Halcyon123:

Oya sneak peek.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:47pm On Feb 26, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Oh…okay…I’ve been eating pineapple since I got pregnant..:I have in the fridge now sef…so I dunno if that would work for me….also just starting my maternity leave this coming Monday ..so I’ve been climbing stairs at work and driving to work all these while…That’s why I was hoping to start feeling signs of labour by now……I’ll just continue pineapple and exercise sha and pray..cuz I don’t want induction or membrane sweep or castor oil…
wow!!! Wit all dis? U ve a strong body ooo shocked .... Sinc u ve bein eatin pineapple b4, scratch pineapple out of ur list, walking n climbing stairs... Just wait 4 labour ooo lol... U cn try squatting thou mayb dt will help but i doubt since u ve alwz bein up n abt, just dt ur labour n delivery will b super fast cs u ve bein active.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:49pm On Feb 26, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Vaginal examination I guess.
oowkay.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:51pm On Feb 26, 2022
Smartriya:

What i experienced in previous pregnancies was hemorrhoids and it was after birth. Get a sitz bath/bowl to help ease pain.
yep...hemorrhoids is also pile. N yep ur method too can help her

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hamzashaf99(f): 9:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
kokaiye:

Vaginal examination. All the hand shooking and checking et al

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
dave06:
All pregnant and breast-feeding mamas... Oya take note.
toh!!! Una don hear o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 9:56pm On Feb 26, 2022
Honeysweetest:
�, cervix laceration,teamie,na big grammar u blow ooo,cervix tear you mean�, thank God for you,i experienced same in my first child,they shook big instrument with touch light to locate the source of the bleeding. I am so happy for you,i really don't know how people excape this cervix tear during contraction. This has caused bleeding in lots of women,leading to death,but your God is alive.
Congratulations,may this joy never depart from your home.
cervix laceratn occurs wen u push wen u aint suppose to... Push wen u r asked to n dont wen u r told not to.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:07pm On Feb 26, 2022
mzMerci:
Ahhhh.. this is a very strange utterance from an FMC doctor. What do you mean by 1% of protein? Cos urine test records protein in + (plus).
This BP and one plus of protein does not require pregnancy termination. It’s very absurd. She would be placed on anti hypertensive drugs and close BP monitoring with ultrasound that involves biophysical profiling.
I’m 6 months gone, had BP recording of 140/80 last week and I’ve been placed on anti hypertensive/anti pre eclampsia medication and 2 weekly antenatal monitoring. My BP as at yesterday was 120/80. So, u should see another doctor

ah ah see my team June mate oo . Where u dey hide all this while

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 10:43pm On Feb 26, 2022
Amen oh……I claim it…thanks Cappo
kokaiye:
wow!!! Wit all dis? U ve a strong body ooo shocked .... Sinc u ve bein eatin pineapple b4, scratch pineapple out of ur list, walking n climbing stairs... Just wait 4 labour ooo lol... U cn try squatting thou mayb dt will help but i doubt since u ve alwz bein up n abt, just dt ur labour n delivery will b super fast cs u ve bein active.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 10:53pm On Feb 26, 2022
kokaiye:
cervix laceratn occurs wen u push wen u aint suppose to... Push wen u r asked to n dont wen u r told not to.

Please is it that most people have the urge to push when not fully dilated there by resulting to tears? Omo I no need tears o..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
Amen.. Thank you ma

miracletoday:

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 11:18pm On Feb 26, 2022
[Okay sis.. Thank you

quote author=Smartriya post=110578384]

What i experienced in previous pregnancies was hemorrhoids and it was after birth. Get a sitz bath/bowl to help ease pain.[/quote]
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 12:50am On Feb 27, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm.... Clearing my throat, @ Sassy256 and Towerofgrace thanks for your mention...

Anyway let me official report myself here, Any team November in da building?....I got my BFP last week Friday (11dpo), the Lord has done it again..
Baby#2 loading.... Edd is 4th of November

Congratulations sis kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:11am On Feb 27, 2022
kokaiye:
i know ��,i am only saying the simple and another word for it which is internal tear,so that others will understand what she meant ��,i have experience such�
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Honeysweetest(f): 3:14am On Feb 27, 2022
MorningStar233:

Please is it that most people have the urge to push when not fully dilated there by resulting to tears? Omo I no need tears o..
my own contraction, especially when i reach 7cm usually come with strong urge to push,if u are not experienced,you will be pushing,not knowing you are doing so.i always wondered how lots of women handle their contraction without this mistake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6423) (6424) (6425) (6426) (6427) (6428) (6429) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.