Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6498) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145316 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6495) (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Smartriya: 7:34pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Came from the TTC thread but decided to be a silent reader.
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
But everything has changed for me
Am 29 weeks and a few days gone when my world was troubled.
On Thursday last week was jejely sleeping when l felt like urinating
Cos l was tired, l decided to wait for some time before standing up, only for me to feel as if l have already urinated on the bed, l immediately put on the light and l was in a pool of blood
To cut long story short got to the clinic and was told l had placenta previa type 4
Bleeding and water has stopped, but was placed on bed rest till 36 weeks
Scheduled for surgery, no VB for me.
Pls pray for me, l was truly mocked, l can't afford to loose this precious boy, l want my mockers to see him face to face
As e b so l don port to May be that
May teamie wey sabi snatch
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys
Affliction would neva rise again. And the God of perfection will perfect all that concerns you.
Welcome to team May.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 7:52pm On Mar 27, 2022
Expectantmom:

It will end in praise in Jesus name.
Amen mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 9:17pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mummytoo:

I'm so happy for you

God don shame your enemies

Tanks Mummtoo joon

Em don bury their head in shame
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
imsettled2:

Congratulations ma.
Our TTC gang reporting in pregnancy thread with swag.

Our God no be any body's mate rara

Tanks momma joon kiss

Our God is not their mate
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:
August Cappo ,where is you grin

Where are ma teamies food don land make we join hand eat grin grin

Echi di ime
Na which kind wahala be this again undecided See Halcyon123 assistance have come shocked

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 9:28pm On Mar 27, 2022
My teamies

Oya oo smoothies don land cool make we der sip smor smor because ders love in sharing kiss

Team August for supernatural belivery

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
waistbead:

Trippleblessing joon ! I der slay baje baje grin RIri (Rihanna) own na smor grin if my baby wan dull me I speak to her (hey babes calm down because momma gat to slay and show/tell them that God of ATCM IS NOT THEIR MATE.....

Iya Moyo,@zaynie bring golden chair make I siddon,if not I no go buy baby things from you o grin grin grin

God punish the DEVIL

Yasssss
Big congrats to you Mama.
May you carry to term and deliver with ease.
Amen!

Oya siddon.
Enjoy this Malta Guinness and peppered goatmeat join!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 9:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
nancyij:
mummy zaynie i am here ma

I called you twice yesterday. I was hoping you'd return the calls.
My number ends with 0159 please send me a message

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by waistbead: 10:02pm On Mar 27, 2022
zaynie:

Yasssss
Amen!

Oya siddon.

Iya Moyo ,tanks so very much kiss

Abeg this very golden chair keep am for ma ATCM's .you know we are special cool

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 10:18pm On Mar 27, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
Na which kind wahala be this again undecided See Halcyon123 assistance have come shocked

Assistant abi na Halcyon promax. Just today alone she has posted like 2 abi 3 already.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:29pm On Mar 27, 2022
zaynie:

Yasssss
Amen!

Oya siddon.
Send Ur num here pls, I ll need that jimpo ori
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Omakraid:

Happy mothers day to you too and to all mums on here. We shall eat the fruit of our labour in Jesus name.

Please read
kiss kiss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2022
Pls who has idea how much epidural cost in Nigeria hospitals
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 27, 2022
sugarcoatted:

Assistant abi na Halcyon promax. Just today alone she has posted like 2 abi 3 already.
grin we dey watch her with one eye.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 10:37pm On Mar 27, 2022
TOHHAN:

Send Ur num here pls, I ll need that jimpo ori

0802. 4740. 159.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 10:41pm On Mar 27, 2022
Xoxobull:
God is good I was the one who said scan said baby weigh 4.1 to God be the glory contractions started last night went to hospital by 10am and delivered 3.4 baby boy by 12pm... Thank you all for your support and advice I love you,God is good am a living testimony of that

Safe delivery to the remaining mummys.

Amen.
Congratulations
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iwinnie(f): 10:47pm On Mar 27, 2022
Towerofgrace:
BS
After the 4th IUI that failed in 2020 our Dr advised we move up to ivf but we should have myomectomy to take out the fibroid inpreparation for ivf and to also ptimize our chances. I had a successful myomectomy all glory to God and a large ovarian cyst was also taken out from my left ovary. The surgeon that performed the surgery was hopeful that we would get pregnant naturally within 3 months following the surgery but that didn't happen even after going for tubal flushing, so we went back to our ivf clinic for review and to start the ivf process, but I kept on postponing cos I was just scared and not ready to have another negative result, but finally in May/June 2021, we started the process and by the grace of God we got our bfp on our 1st try in July 2021 in our 7th year of marriage

Before we confirmed bfp, I developed ohss and lost hope that it would be positive, the ohss was so bad that I had to have the fluid drained from the side of my stomach, but I just kept telling God that would HE allow me go through all that and still get a negative result? 1st tri was not bad at all, though I was nauseous most of the time but I never threw up or had serious morning sickness, 2nd tri was a breeze but 3rd tri came with all its palava and I couldnt wait to offload

Right from when I started ANC at both private and govt hospital, I was scheduled for elective CS due to my history of myomectomy plus the private hospital said they don't take chances/risks with ivf pregnancy so I was told max gestation period for me would be 38 weeks and nothing beyond, so I was working with 38weeks delivery and decided to have the delivery at Luth only for us to go for ANC clinic and was told they won't even allow me get to 38weeks before they conduct the ELCS and so we were scheduled for Friday 18th March for surgery, and we had to change plans to work with new date I hadn't even rounded up work and needed to finish up by my day which was 16th March.

On Sunday 13th March I was too tired to go to church so I stayed back home, around 12noon i decided to eat some fruits dh bought and planned to cook fried rice for lunch. I decided that after washing the fruit I will quickly drive out to get the fried rice ingredients as hunger was already mamaring me, just as I stood up from where I was washing the fruits in the kitchen I felt this sharp pain that made me stop in my tracks the pain was breathtaking and I quickly sat back thinking it was lightning crotch and that it would fade away soon

I sat for some minutes and there was no relief infact my phone was ringing on the cabinet and I couldnt even stretch to pick it and just left it to ring not long after DH called and I knew if I don't pick he would panic so in that pain I managed to stretch and answered his call after some minutes I was able to manage to get to the bedroom and I laid down to sleep if the pain would relieve me, by this time I was so famished but there was nothing I could do DH called again after about an hour that he was leaving church but needed to stop by somewhere before getting home, I still didn't tell him I was in pain cos I was hopeful it would resolve after about an hour after and still no relief I called him and he was close by but he sensed something was wrong, he sha got home, helped me to the bathroom to shower and we headed to the hospital after stopping by to get something to eat, we got to the hospital, I was placed on admission and was told I was having contractions VE was done and good thing I wasn't dilating so contraction were stopped/ managed and I was told I would be on admission till my elcs date to be monitored

When dh got back home he moved our hospital box into the car that Sunday night, by Monday I was so much better but couldn't go to the office to have my handover but tried working in the hospital, I was told to carry out some test and if everything went well I would be transferred from labour ward to the admission ward, dh decided to leave hospital bag in his car since test results came back late so I couldn't be moved that Monday anymore.

At around 12am, I was still awake and watching a movie on my phone when the night Dr's were having the routine check, they discovered baby's heart rate was high and said baby was in distress so they needed to get him out ASAP, I tried to call dh but he wasn't picking and so that was how I was wheeled into surgery around 2am after trying to stabilise baby, surgery started and I just kept on praying and waiting to hear babyA, pediatrician was on ground and soon I heard BabyA's cry screaming down the whole place and surgeon was like this baby is not in any distress at all with the way he was crying, they didn't even let me see him the pediatrics team whisked him away, not long after I asked to see him and they said he was fine and was being checked that once they are through they will bring him to me, by this time I was balling my eyes out cos I just couldn't believe it that finally I am a mother, there was no cloth for babyA to wear cry so he was wrapped in their OR cloth inside that freezing OR they brought him to me and was told to confirm sex, surgery ended around after 5am I had to ask one cleaner for the time but couldn't call dh cos all my belongings had been taken to be kept, soon 1 Dr from the team came to check me in thr recovery area and it was his phone Iused to reach dh.

BabyA was kept in a cot by the foot of my bed and just kept on crying I couldn't move so I just kept on calling his name and asking him not to cry that daddy would soon be around. Not long afterwards dh arrived and babyA finally got something to wear and we were observed for a while before we got transfered to the ward, when I felt much better I picked him up from the cot and just kept on crying and praying for him am sure other ladies were wondering what is wrong with the one, but I could careless.

Anyways babyA and I were in perfect health despite his birth weight he was and still doing excellently well, inshort his birth assessment was very goof, we got discharged 3 days later and I tell you vigilante is very very real and nepa is annoyingly/ irritatingly mean, but we are taking one day at a time.

I use babyA as a point of contact to my TTC mamas that in no distant time you all will get to carry your bundle of joy in your womb and arms very very soon by God's grace

I wish the rest of my teamies yet to drop swift, safe and painless delivery and to those that have birthed their Lo's congratulations

To everyone who congratulated me and those that have checked up on me, thank you for your prayers and well wishes I really appreciate you guys and love you all

Cappo kokaiye kisses to our birthday mate, trust you are doing well mama

BS submitted.

NB I have so many pages to catch up on, hoping I will get to do so soon grin

One love always cool

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by exclusiveoloori: 10:54pm On Mar 27, 2022
gifted21:

Ok
It's time to talk
Came from the TTC thread but decided to be a silent reader.
Edd 9-6
Sex XY
But everything has changed for me
Am 29 weeks and a few days gone when my world was troubled.
On Thursday last week was jejely sleeping when l felt like urinating
Cos l was tired, l decided to wait for some time before standing up, only for me to feel as if l have already urinated on the bed, l immediately put on the light and l was in a pool of blood
To cut long story short got to the clinic and was told l had placenta previa type 4
Bleeding and water has stopped, but was placed on bed rest till 36 weeks
Scheduled for surgery, no VB for me.
Pls pray for me, l was truly mocked, l can't afford to loose this precious boy, l want my mockers to see him face to face
As e b so l don port to May be that
May teamie wey sabi snatch
Oya food don land
Mama for the boys

Your joy shall not be cut short. Amen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisco123: 12:31am On Mar 28, 2022
Please mummies, who have used or know about mother and child hospital at Adeniyi Jones ikeja Lagos.How good are they in CS because i am planning to go for my 3rd CS. Please any other suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fisco123: 12:34am On Mar 28, 2022
Please mummies, who have used or know about mother and child hospital at Adeniyi Jones ikeja Lagos.How good are they in CS because i am planning to go for my 3rd CS. Please any other suggestion will be appreciated. Thank you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Toopee: 12:38am On Mar 28, 2022
TOHHAN:
Pls who has idea how much epidural cost in Nigeria hospitals
My hospital quoted 360k and I’ve told God to make it easy, fast and smooth for me.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cabasaa03(m): 1:43am On Mar 28, 2022
miracletoday:

It is allowed, so.far it is safer for mother and child. And your EDD is even early April. When the hour comes, it will be easier than u imagined. U will come here to testify and nak us sweet BS. Other APRIL MAMAS N PAPAS ARE WE READY?

@mama miracletoday thanks a lot and Amen in Jesus Name.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 5:04am On Mar 28, 2022
Fisco123:

I used them for my cs in 2020. They are very good. I will still use them for my next
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 8:14am On Mar 28, 2022
Toopee:
My hospital quoted 360k and I’ve told God to make it easy, fast and smooth for me.

My fellow mummy

360k only for the injection or the full delivery services?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 28, 2022
Toopee:
360k? Say wetin happen na

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sassy256(f): 9:48am On Mar 28, 2022
Toopee:
360k for CS abi epidural??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:59am On Mar 28, 2022
Good morning mamas.

Second time mum in the house, I was team Feb 2018 and now team Oct 2022 though unplanned but God gave his it his own way and I'm happy to be having another baby. Anybody used Solid rock hospital Ojodu for delivery? That's my HMO so I want to know if I can use them for delivery or just change to Mother and Child.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2022
7 positive Affirmation during pregnancy

1..I will not end my 9 months journey in tears
2..I will go in alive and come out alive with my child
3..I will birth a healthy bby
4..there will be not complications before, during and after birth
5..All the resources will be available for a smooth birth experience
6..I will go to the hospital and will return home with my baby , i will not return home with only my bags
7..I will be healthy,my baby will be healthy and no sickness, infection or disease will be our position

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Mummytoo:

My fellow mummy

360k only for the injection or the full delivery services?

My hospital said it was 200k then, in 2020. Dont know the price now. Just injection, not full delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:49am On Mar 28, 2022
Mamas Lests endeavor to screenshot this positive declaration and say it as often as we can believing that God will answer us and grant our desires

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 12:40pm On Mar 28, 2022
Sassy256:

It will end in praise mama.

Amen thank u
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 12:52pm On Mar 28, 2022
imsettled2:

Relax the enemy came late, God will perfect every thing that concerns you and your baby.
Thanks and amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6495) (6496) (6497) (6498) (6499) (6500) (6501) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.