Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,750 members, 7,817,080 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145515 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:34am On Mar 31, 2022
dacblogger:

Which hospital is that?
You need to put the name out here to save others from impending danger pls.

A friend of mine also lost one of her twins after C's in that same ago palace okota
subuhannalah!!! Abeg pls paste d hospital name ooo... Save future pregnant women n babies.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 11:40am On Mar 31, 2022
kokaiye:
Eh God ooo!!! Abeg ooo.... Measles Ko ni kan awon omo wa ni agbara olorun!!!
You want to teach me Yoruba by force ni ? Wetin you write so grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunpredictable: 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
GenyEbere:
BS

This pregnancy was the toughest for me,I hardly sleep well,seeing that I needed the baby to properly heal from the death of my mum and mum in-law I hanged on. I started ANC early I never missed my appointment,getting closer date was picked but I wasn't comfortable with it reason I can't explain. Some weeks ago we changed the date to 28/3,I went to the hospital got prepared and went into the theater after some minutes baby was delivered, his cry was loud enough.

Waking up Dr told me that upon opening me up he discovered the cord was almost strangling the baby of which no one knows how long it has been there. Within 3hrs after the birth he started changing color if the oxygen is removed because he was placed on oxygen as the near strangling might have caused shortage of oxygen in his system. He was monitored for 24hrs with no improvement rather he was having fast breathing with noise and his heart was as if it will jump out of his skin,we quickly took him to LifeLine Children Hospital Surulere but unfortunately we lost him on the way to the hospital. They said he had congenital heart disorder which if the surgery is successful the chances of living a normal life will be near impossible. I can't question God all I ask is for strength to move on with the leaking boobs and baby things staring at me and no baby to use them. I have questions but no one can answer me.

I pray we will not cast our young,no pregnant woman here will carry pregnancy and not nurse the child.

May you all carry to them and deliver successfully and to our GTC sisters fear not for your testimony is here.

Mama I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't find the right words here but God is not asleep. He'll visit you again.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
kokaiye:
subuhannalah!!! Abeg pls paste d hospital name ooo... Save future pregnant women n babies.
He posted the name of the hospital on the thread he created,its meadville global health center, I have even used Facebook to check their profile see the doc face sef,I just felt like stabbing him thru my phone screen its so disheartening
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
FlowerGirl040:
You want to teach me Yoruba by force ni ? Wetin you write so grin
no vex my sister... it means measles will not catch our children in God's name
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
ladyrachy:

He posted the name of the hospital on the thread he created,its meadville global health center, I have even used Facebook to check their profile see the doc face sef,I just felt like stabbing him thru my phone screen its so disheartening
Good... Let me check too
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
kokaiye:
no vex my sister... it means measles will not catch our children in God's name
Ameen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
GenyEbere:
BS

This pregnancy was the toughest for me,I hardly sleep well,seeing that I needed the baby to properly heal from the death of my mum and mum in-law I hanged on. I started ANC early I never missed my appointment,getting closer date was picked but I wasn't comfortable with it reason I can't explain. Some weeks ago we changed the date to 28/3,I went to the hospital got prepared and went into the theater after some minutes baby was delivered, his cry was loud enough.

Waking up Dr told me that upon opening me up he discovered the cord was almost strangling the baby of which no one knows how long it has been there. Within 3hrs after the birth he started changing color if the oxygen is removed because he was placed on oxygen as the near strangling might have caused shortage of oxygen in his system. He was monitored for 24hrs with no improvement rather he was having fast breathing with noise and his heart was as if it will jump out of his skin,we quickly took him to LifeLine Children Hospital Surulere but unfortunately we lost him on the way to the hospital. They said he had congenital heart disorder which if the surgery is successful the chances of living a normal life will be near impossible. I can't question God all I ask is for strength to move on with the leaking boobs and baby things staring at me and no baby to use them. I have questions but no one can answer me.

I pray we will not cast our young,no pregnant woman here will carry pregnancy and not nurse the child.

May you all carry to them and deliver successfully and to our GTC sisters fear not for your testimony is here.

Oh dear geny, i m so sorry about this.I know u r rly heartbroken.We all sincerely feel ur pain.but pls don't be cast down.Stay strong.Soon, God is coming in a bigger way for you.
Find solace in prayers, n pple around u.let go pls.
Keeping baby things out of sight may help for now.
We are with u in prayers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 8:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
kokaiye:
lol... U sure u wanna b like me? grin U knw my edd was 24th, i couldnt wait 4 d date even thou i ve 1week 2days til edd, i had to trick dem doc in order to gt induced, i knw if i went to d hosp n complain of baby movement n sinc i ws already full term dey will induce me... Cs i was super duper extremely tired of aching all over n d pains r becomin unbearable wit regular contractn dt comes everynight, n i even read dt after 37weeks baby ve developed all dey need to develop in d womb d rest wil b outside d womb, dt all dey wil b doin 4 d rest of d week is to add weight... Omo!!! I carry my leg go hosp d next day nj ooo.... Normally, my baby issa sleepy sleepy baby frm womb (got to knw wen e arrived thou grin...) E doesnt move dt much in d womb alwz mkin me worried, anoda reason i had to gt him out asap, my baby may not move 4 two days, lol... Not knwin dt baba was only sleeping smh... went to d pluged into deir machine n was asked to press button wen baby move... I only pressed onces even thou baby move more dan once to deceive d doc... Dt was how i gt to b induced oo... Had to lie thou cs d two hospital i used kip sayin dey cnt induce except der r reasons to... So i gav dem a reason.... I wasnt even induced thou... They saw i was in labour in their machine (d contractn i used to ve every night, it was 3 to 4mins apart n as usual it went away in d morning), all dey did was burst d water n active labour started.
U really get strong mind. Induction wey most pple.dey run from. I learnt from ur BS sincerely
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 8:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Congrats sis…..#teammarch thank God for safe delivery
Funky123:
BS! BS! BS!

Congratulations I have seen the glory of God, congratulations he has done it for me.

Jan 2020 I got married legally waiting for trad to be done and Covid came like play like joke, Lockdowns everywhere and we had to leave party till everything was down. I and DH started living together after our civil wedding, March we started trying for baby and it wasn’t forth coming.

DH said I am too anxious abi how he talk the English self, We started running tests and Feb 2021 I did heteroscopy that shows cervical adhesion. @Trippleblessing whenever I remember this journey then my heart prays for you because you were there as a shoulder to lean on that day, your joy is coming and it shall be visible to everyone. Amen

During the cervical adhesions procedure I was told I have block tubes then hydrotubation was done, 2 months after I got the big fat positive. First trimester was very smooth, no morning sickness whatsoever , I was jumping around until contractions came immediately we entered 2nd trimester , was admitted and DR confirmed it was threatening Miscarriage, God took control and I was ask to take plenty bed rest.

My Gynea requested for a scan at 36 weeks, baby already weighing 3.1kg and he suggested a CS due to pelvic and height.
10/3 I walked into the hospital with my Ghana must go and 11/3 my Prince Charming was brought out weighing 3.4kg.

Wishing all belle full mama’s safe delivery and many babies dust to all women in the waiting room.

Till we meet again, make I shake my bum bum Sleep small before baby Zee wakes up to suck.

Cappo kokoiye no vex, you fit gimme small cane for delaying BS but trust me it’s been overwhelming being a first time mom.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 8:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
sadmy sister na so I see am oh but we thank God
kokaiye:
so clomid causes fibroid shocked shocked.. I gaz warn a friend

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 8:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oh wow…. God will surely give you double for your trouble….hugs sis
GenyEbere:
BS

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by shutupareyouGOD: 8:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
You can try contacting aunt landa … her details are online… she takes such cases seriously…. Sorry for your loss
scantee:
Please who will help me with a link to report a quack hospital in Lagos, Ago Palace who killed my pregnant wife 2 days ago in the name of CS , I am heartbroken pls help Me give me a link

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by angeltolly(f): 9:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Hmmmm.... Clearing my throat, @ Sassy256 and Towerofgrace thanks for your mention...

Anyway let me official report myself here, Any team November in da building?....I got my BFP last week Friday (11dpo), the Lord has done it again..
Baby#2 loading.... Edd is 4th of November

Pweetiemama wink wink smiley kiss kiss kiss Congratulations once again. To God be the Glory
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Maranatha5(f): 9:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
GenyEbere:
BS

So sorry for your loss. Sending you hugs and big kisses
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 10:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
PRAISE THE LORD.
In few hours, its gonna b d end of march... i give glory to GOD for watching over me n oda ex preggy mamas dt gave birth to their LO dis month... it was really a bumping ride but God in his power blessed us with healthy babies, its not by our power but God mighty's. And to the rest of my teamates dt r yet to submit deir BA, I hope all is well with u all.
Wanna use dis opportunity to send kisses n hugs to our darling GEMYEBERE, our father lord is,with u, do not tink too much, all dt is lost God will provide in double for u, Amen.
And to all women on TTC may Our God give u ur hrt desire. To our waddling mamas too safe delivery to all

i end my cappoship today (thou i go still dey around to do aproko) n handover baton to my wonderful cappo miracletoday.

NAMES................................EDD....................... SEX,

1. ShutupareyouGOD........03/01..............XY B.A SEEN

2. Marimaar........................03/12................XY

3. Funky123....,...................03/22.................XY. BA/BS SEEN 03/11

4. kokaiye............................03/24.................XY. BA/BS SEEN 03/15

5. Ewaifeoluwa................... 03/25...............XY - BA SEEN 03/07

6. Ashabi08..........................03/31...UNKNOWN

7. MummyNeto.................. 03/08...XX + XY

8. Richwifey........................ 03/25...........XY

9. Femaletribe......................03/06.....UNKNOWN

10. Towerofgrace...............03/29.....….XY.BA SEEN 03/15

11. Ihateinjustice............03/24....XY+UNKNOWN

12. Azaebere..................03/23..........XY+XY+XY... [/b] B.A seen jan

13. WHYTEHANDY..........03/25..........XY. BA SEEN 03/04

14. LEGENDSMOTHER...03/27....... XY. BA SEEN 03/09

15. DSNONI.........................03/29...... SURPRISE.

16. LOLDAAR200.......03/09......XY + XY... [/b]B.A seen 17/02[b]

17. MAMAVIC......................03/29..…..XY.

18. ROSYBABYY..................03/26........XY. 
BS SUbmitted.... B.A FEB 14

19. STEVIC1.........................03/26..........XY.

20. JULIETCHY....................03/12..........XY. BA/BS SEEN 03/06

21. REMICYNT...............UNKNOWN....XX.

22. PESKMAY.....................04/03...........XX... 
B.A SEEN FEB 28.[b]

##TeamMarch2022
##Teampreggyandgallant
##TeamSwift and safe delivery
##TeamOluwaNoni....

10 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2022
shutupareyouGOD:
Congrats sis…..#teammarch thank God for safe delivery

Thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
miracletoday:
U really get strong mind. Induction wey most pple.dey run from. I learnt from ur BS sincerely
i really dnt knw y pipu r scared of inductn thou... Na d same pain wey pesin go gt 4 natural labour na him u go gt 4 inductn... So y d frapapa? I even c inductn as safe procedure cs u go just walk majestically into labour room ni... No runnin helter skelter.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 3:32am On Apr 01, 2022
waistbead:

Flips my 26 inches bone straight cool cool

Team August

17wks 5days today
EDD 29-08-22

Barren woman is preggers grin grin

MY GOD IS NOT YOUR MATE

Wow!!! Congratulations ma
I wish you a healthy preggy and a successful delivery ! God is faithful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Good morning all, Thank God for the new month, April mamas time don reach, I wish us all easy delivery, two ears won't even hear of it before we deliver our babies..My beloved team May, team perfection, e don dey near oooo

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
June is drawing closer. Yaaaayyyy kiss grin kiss happy April fool's day everyone

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
MorningStar233:
Good morning all, Thank God for the new month, April mamas time don reach, I wish us all easy delivery, two ears won't even hear of it before we deliver our babies..My beloved team May, team perfection, e don dey near oooo
Oh my God teamie! You won't know how eager I am to meet my baby. Never knew I could be this anxious. May God perfect everything that concerns us.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 8:11am On Apr 01, 2022
Expectantmom:
TEAM MAY OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TEAMPERFECTION!

MARCH ROLL CALL FOR TEAM MAY 2022.

Hello my beautiful and lovely team mates! How are we doing this new month? God has been wonderful to us irrespective of our different packages and challenges. We thank Him for making us enter third trimester alive and healthy, it is not by our strength nor our doing but by His grace and mercy as He has brought us this far. That being said, I believe He that has started this unforgettable journey with us will end it with us and we shall all come on here to share our BS and BA in Jesus name.

Consequently, please let us endeavor to answer roll call this is important so we would be assured we are all doing ok and if there are challenges that is beyond us then experienced mamas will suggest and advise us on what to do.

However, I hope we are almost done with shopping? If not, the great provider will surprise us in a miraculous way financially.

Lastly, let us eat healthy and take our drugs as at when due. In cases where some of us don't have appetite, please eat no matter how little it is. We shall not mourn any among us and none shall experience stillbirth in Jesus mighty name.

NAME...........................GENDER....................EDD

1. Omakraid ....................XX...................7/5/22

2. Mjblinks .......................XY..................22/5/22

3. Expectantmom ...........XY..................20/5/22

4. Gracygem100 ..............XX.................15/5/22

5. Ladyfair .......................XX.....................7/5/22

6. Mumplenty ........................................19/5/22

7. Mandela89 ..................XY....................29/5/22

8. Teminisuccess66 .......XX...................23/5/22

9. MGeey ........................XY........................

10. Niyyah ......................XY......................4/5/22

11. Breeezefe ...........................................7/5/22

12. GracieN .............................................25/5/22

13. Uririandme ..............XX......................7/5/22

14. MamDG ....................XX....................21/5/22

15. Yinbridge...........SURPRISE...............31/5/22

16. MorningStar233...UNKNOWN...22(31)/5/22

17. Vivi01......…..............XY..........................5/5/22

18. Spicy128....…...........XX......................23/5/22

19. Smartriya...... SURPRISE..................15/5/22

20. Uche23...................XX........................3/5/22

21. Gifted21.................XY.............UNSPECIFIED

Please if you're a May mama kindly drop your EDD and gender so you can be added to our lovely team. Wishing us all smooth and healthy waddling for perfect delivery.

#teamperfection.
TEAM MAY OTHERWISE KNOWN AS TEAMPERFECTION.

APRIL ROLL CALL!!!

Oh my God! Can't believe we are in April already.
Heavenly Lord we thank you for this wonderful journey and beautiful experience we are currently having because without you we wouldn't be here today, father accept every bit of our praises of you (amen), provide us with the necessary things we need to be mothers and fathers to these lovely gifts from you and grant us good health from heaven above to birth and look after our little ones. We commit the reminder of our pregnancy journey onto your care, we join our hands and souls in one accord that we shall not experience stillbirth, complications or death amongst us( using this as a prayer point that you console families who are passing through this and Lord bless them with double for their trouble and pain very soon) in Jesus mighty name. We pray oh Lord that our testimonies are permanent and we receive the strength to carry on with life in Jesus precious name. AMEN!!!

I hope teamperfection are in top gear preparing to meet our little ones in faith soonest. I'm sorry some of us are having third trimester morning sicknesses, please let's hang on a little because God who has given us the strength till this stage will finish with us.

Hope we are taking our drugs(even if not everyday) and then let's listen to our doctors or health practitioner's advice and seek second or even third opinions where necessary. Let us also endeavor to eat fruits or take smoothies regularly or seldomly for people who can't tolerate it and eat healthy foods.

May the great provider surprise us all and make things easy.

Please, I'll love if we all respond to roll call so we would know we are all doing ok.
#team May for perfect delivery.
#team May for perfect and healthy babies.

Remember God loves us all.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

APRIL ROLL CALL!!!

Heavenly Lord we thank you for this wonderful journey and beautiful experience we are currently having because without you we wouldn't be here today, father accept every bit of our praises of you (amen), provide us with the necessary things we need to be mothers and fathers to these lovely gifts from you and grant us good health from heaven above to birth and look after our little ones. We commit the reminder of our pregnancy journey onto your care, we join our hands and souls in one accord that we shall not experience stillbirth, complications or death amongst us( using this as a prayer point that you console families who are passing through this and Lord bless them with double for their trouble and pain very soon) in Jesus mighty name. We pray oh Lord that our testimonies are permanent and we receive the strength to carry on with life in Jesus precious name. AMEN!!!

I hope teamperfection are in top gear preparing to meet our little ones in faith soonest. I'm sorry some of us are having third trimester morning sicknesses, please let's hang on a little because God who has given us the strength till this stage will finish with us.

Hope we are taking our drugs(even if not everyday) and then let's listen to our doctors or health practitioner's advice and seek second or even third opinions where necessary. Let us also endeavor to eat fruits or take smoothies regularly or seldomly for people who can't tolerate it and eat healthy foods.

Please, I'll love if we all respond to roll call so we would know we are all doing ok.

Amen to your prayers, present ma..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

Oh my God teamie! You won't know how eager I am to meet my baby. Never knew I could be this anxious. May God perfect everything that concerns us.

My dear I can't wait to see that God's blessings and God's word that was made flesh in my womb, I'm super anxious too... Amen Amen Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MorningStar233: 8:26am On Apr 01, 2022
Layormiii:
June is drawing closer. Yaaaayyyy kiss grin kiss happy April fool's day everyone

Hello mama, May is still available sha o... wink

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Beautifulsenora: 8:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Towerofgrace
Hi Sis, how are you and your LO. I just sent u an email.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 9:03am On Apr 01, 2022
MorningStar233:

Hello mama, May is still available sha o... wink
chaiii grin grin don't killi my joy nah mama grin June still far small sha cry
Happy new month sweets
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 9:45am On Apr 01, 2022
Happy new month!!!

Mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ovalrose(f): 9:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Old... very old member here...
Feels good to be posting again with smiles..

After two miscarriages and one stillborn, God Almighty had mercy on my family and blessed us with a boy very early this morning. Talk about the greatest new month gift.

Despite my BP shooting through the roof and low PCV, Jehovah came through for me. My joy is full.

I pray that successful pregnancy and delivery will be the portion of every pregger and every TTC mom here in Jesus name amen.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 10:04am On Apr 01, 2022
Expectantmom:

APRIL ROLL CALL!!!

Am doing fine, just tired of lying down, but it's all good mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 10:05am On Apr 01, 2022
gifted21:

Am doing fine, just tired of lying down, but it's all good mama
Pele teamie, it will end in praise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6501) (6502) (6503) (6504) (6505) (6506) (6507) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.