Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,845 members, 7,851,877 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:38 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6539) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8246406 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:00am On Apr 14, 2022
Mummytoo:

U still have april to finish, full may, full june before july

Kpele o
Thanks God April reamian small to finish and na first week of July I give my baby ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:04am On Apr 14, 2022
dacblogger:

Cappo, July still far ooh..
By the time you give birth, you will start wishing you still had the baby in your tummy. So take your time and enjoy the pregnancy journey cos you will end up missing it later on.
cheesy
U say wetin miss wat.....? Nooo I no miss ooo, am tired I want to sleep the way I want,na only the privileges I dey enjoy I go miss with the small bump sef.pikin wey dey kick me like say I annoy am from day 1. Me and hubby dat cannot play as we want again,konjii will be worrying somebody' anyhow mtcheeew.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 10:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Mummytoo:

See marketing strategy
As them refuse to come register nko make we bribe them small
Mandela89:
hahahaha u funny oo, you will buy them malt and milk, please July mama free milk and malt is available oo
My sis help me tell them ooo free malt and milk for dat disposable cup mixed together,abeg se money no dey ooo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 10:09am On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

U say wetin miss wat.....? Nooo I no miss ooo, am tired I want to sleep the way I want,na only the privileges I dey enjoy I go miss with the small bump sef.pikin wey dey kick me like say I annoy am from day 1. Me and hubby dat cannot play as we want again,konjii will be worrying somebody' anyhow mtcheeew.
Na that konji own me I'm against... shocked
Baby should better allow you enjoy your hubby grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:22am On Apr 14, 2022
mumplenty:
[color=#006600][/color]
Ok... I know its not cos but as it did not enter your bag I was just wondering
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 10:37am On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Vivi01 post=111931321][/quote]
Amen ma, thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:21am On Apr 14, 2022
dacblogger:

Cappo, July still far ooh..
By the time you give birth, you will start wishing you still had the baby in your tummy. So take your time and enjoy the pregnancy journey cos you will end up missing it later on.
cheesy
just lik i sm missin it noe but i dnt miss d aches, pains, worry n all d buhaha ooo...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kokaiye: 11:26am On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

Thanks God April reamian small to finish and na first week of July I give my baby ooo
july loun loun... U better camdan grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 11:35am On Apr 14, 2022
kokaiye:
just lik i sm missin it noe but i dnt miss d aches, pains, worry n all d buhaha ooo...
Ladyrachy you see what I'm saying...
Believe me you will miss it just like Mama kokaiye said.
Mama we wish to be in your shoes ooh.this journey is not easy at all but All in all , God will see us through. smiley
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Morrewhunmie(f): 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
Who else misses sleeping on their backs or their stomachs. I’m currently seeing a movie on a laptop,I’m just rolling from one side to the other.i no really enjoy the movie sef.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:44pm On Apr 14, 2022
dacblogger:
Hello Mama's , you people should come to my aid.
The place I registered for antenatal,the nurse is telling me that I will take TT injection thats 6momths, 7months and then before I give birth... I was surprised cos I ve taken TT injection only twice in my previous pregnancies.
So I want to know if it's true, abi this nurse is looking for who she will kee undecided
I'm due to for the first dose so I want to confirm first before going.
hello mama, the first two TT injection is 4 weeks apart, then the last one is 6momths after the second TT injection which is usually after you give birth.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mignone(f): 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2022
dacblogger:
Hello Mama's , you people should come to my aid.
The place I registered for antenatal,the nurse is telling me that I will take TT injection thats 6momths, 7months and then before I give birth... I was surprised cos I ve taken TT injection only twice in my previous pregnancies.
So I want to know if it's true, abi this nurse is looking for who she will kee undecided
I'm due to for the first dose so I want to confirm first before going.
1st dose
2nd dose ------ 1 month
3rd dose ------- 3 months (covers for 5 yrs [nt sure again)}
4th dose ------- 6 months (covers for 10 yrs)
5th dose ------- 1 year (covers for life).
If u however stopped at d 2nd in previous pregnancy, u av to begin again.
I think those who took to d 4th are usually given boosters or smfn.
Ppl who took d complete dosage even bf pregnancies don't av to take anymore.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2022
Morrewhunmie:
Who else misses sleeping on their backs or their stomachs. I’m currently seeing a movie on a laptop,I’m just rolling from one side to the other.i no really enjoy the movie sef.
I really do miss sleeping on my back and stomach cry cry cry one of my leg almost frooze this night and the other one was frozen freeze too. I just kukuma siddown dey look cry cry
After giving birth, I'd like to sleep on my back fes for a loooog time without any disturbance

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
Layormiii:
hello mama, the first two TT injection is 4 weeks apart, then the last one is 6momths after the second TT injection which is usually after you give birth.
Thanks Mama.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:50pm On Apr 14, 2022
dacblogger:

Na that konji own me I'm against... shocked
Baby should better allow you enjoy your hubby grin
the long and big belle in front of me no dey even allow me enjoy baby dance again.. I don give up because nah annoyance dey end am now adays undecided

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 12:51pm On Apr 14, 2022
mignone:

1st dose
2nd dose ------ 1 month
3rd dose ------- 3 months (covers for 5 yrs [nt sure again)}
4th dose ------- 6 months (covers for 10 yrs)
5th dose ------- 1 year (covers for life).
If u however stopped at d 2nd in previous pregnancy, u av to begin again.
I think those who took to d 4th are usually given boosters or smfn.
Ppl who took d complete dosage even bf pregnancies don't av to take anymore.
Thanks alot
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2022
Layormiii:
the long and big belle in front of me no dey even allow me enjoy baby dance again.. I don give up because nah annoyance dey end am now adays undecided
That is why you have to do it while lying sideways.... tongue.
You have to teach hubby ... All you have to do is just carry your waist up a lil bit and enjoy your baby dance in peace. grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:57pm On Apr 14, 2022
Layormiii:
I really do miss sleeping on my back and stomach cry cry cry one of my leg almost frooze this night and the other one was frozen freeze too. I just kukuma siddown dey look cry cry
After giving birth, I'd like to sleep on my back fes for a loooog time without any disturbance
Hahahaha am laughing at u with long baby bump lol omo I don fall from chair,ur leg dey freeze my hip don dey stiff like iced pomo

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 1:59pm On Apr 14, 2022
kokaiye:
july loun loun... U better camdan grin
E go shock na say July no far again am staring at it outside my window

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
Morrewhunmie:
I understand that feeling, last night I was I will sleep on my back o I was tired, slept on my back for 10mins, before turning to side, I was time conscious

Na tire I tire I no kill person

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:01pm On Apr 14, 2022
dacblogger:

That is why you have to do it while lying sideways.... tongue.
You have to teach hubby ... All you have to do is just carry your waist up a lil bit and enjoy your baby dance in peace. grin
Thanking u ma make hubby dey shook the wrong hole no thanks I cannot for this baby to swear for me ooo. E no go work for me and d worst now I don't orgasm anymore hmm

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

Thanking u ma make hubby dey shook the wrong hole no thanks I cannot for this baby to swear for me ooo. E no go work for me and d worst now I don't orgasm anymore hmm

You have to guide him to the right hole tho.
Anyways,not everyone enjoys sex while pregnant so do what works for you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:03pm On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

Hahahaha am laughing at u with long baby bump lol omo I don fall from chair,ur leg dey freeze my hip don dey stiff like iced pomo

Hahahahh grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:05pm On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

I can't believe you are thinking of orgasm at this point of your big belle cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 14, 2022
Layormiii:
Ah hmmm make I gist u my last encounter hubby folded his hands behind his head and was collecting as I dey on top I con vex stop tell am say oga oya move am tired he con say shebi na me won do,I say OK I go come down na u go suffer am ooo he con start na so I no climax he leave me sleep e thing go after he don enjoy himself. Hmmm it was annoying
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:09pm On Apr 14, 2022
dacblogger:

You have to guide him to the right hole tho.
Anyways,not everyone enjoys sex while pregnant so do what works for you ma.
Make I retire from am for now, i only did that style once in first trimester it was cool BT now hmmm I just can't.and I tot they said sex is sweeter when pregnant?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mummytoo:

I can't believe you are thinking of orgasm at this point of your big belle cheesy cheesy
After jumping up and down with the big belle I must get reward ,BT nature no allow me again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dacblogger: 2:14pm On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

Make I retire from am for now, i only did that style once in first trimester it was cool BT now hmmm I just can't.and I tot they said sex is sweeter when pregnant?
It's sweeter for the guys esp with the Discharge that one mama here said it's like a natural lubricant for her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 2:18pm On Apr 14, 2022
Mummytoo:

I wonder oooo. grin grin grin. My eyes went wide when i saw it.Let's stand up for the champion ladyrachy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:20pm On Apr 14, 2022
ladyrachy:

After jumping up and down with the big belle I must get reward ,BT nature no allow me again

OK, try this

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummytoo: 2:22pm On Apr 14, 2022
miracletoday:

I wonder oooo. grin grin grin. My eyes went wide when i saw it.Let's stand up for the champion ladyrachy

We really need to buy her maltina, when sex dey like #i am just doing it for hubby, not me

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ladyrachy(f): 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2022
miracletoday:

Hahahahahah make na no blame me I don read plenty novels tire,u see dose sex styles I don dey browse them before belle enter sef now na only the last one we fit manage do

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6536) (6537) (6538) (6539) (6540) (6541) (6542) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.