Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6640) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8145830 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) (6643) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 10:25am On May 28, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

Our Prince is here weighing 3.2kg.
All Glory be to God. Amen.

Congratulations ma’am, wishing you a quick recovery.. May God’s name be praised

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 10:27am On May 28, 2022
Like play like play,May is coming to an end o! Thank God for the plenty testimonies here, me I’m seriously counting down to November jare. grin
Seems so far cry

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:10pm On May 28, 2022
This back pain since like 4days ago or so has refuse to free me. We have massaged, stretched, do everything doable...
And it's just one spot oo, one particular sport not the whole back o. Painful as hell
New day new pregnancy package.. nah everyday we dey massage am

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 12:12pm On May 28, 2022
voucher:
Like play like play,May is coming to an end o! Thank God for the plenty testimonies here, me I’m seriously counting down to November jare. grin
Seems so far cry
lol if you look at it laidat laidat November is not that far far far laidat laidat again o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 12:16pm On May 28, 2022
Layormiii:
This back pain since like 4days ago or so has refuse to free me. We have massaged, stretched, do everything doable...
And it's just one spot oo, one particular sport not the whole back o. Painful as hell

So sorry about your pains mamaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 12:17pm On May 28, 2022
Layormiii:
lol if you look at it laidat laidat November is not that far far far laidat laidat again o grin grin

grin abi? Let me keep looking at the calendar and putting things in order.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 12:20pm On May 28, 2022
Layormiii:

Mama please watch your postures while sitting, stand and even sleeping cos they are basically the the things that give rise to back ache...it's common in pregnancy cos the hormonal changes are making the joints lax but being mindful of postures can help prevent it...always try to stand or sit erect. For the pain, there are some therapeutic exercises that can help relieve that, you can Google it.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Amakapritty(f): 12:31pm On May 28, 2022
missviva:

Anyone can serve, but people say pregnacare is best. I'm using pregnacare because it's just one dosage per day Unlike those routine drugs cos me I don't like taking drugs. All in all, the koko is to be faithful in taking whichever one you choose to go for cos that's what makes it effective especially for your baby

Tnkx mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 1:16pm On May 28, 2022
Cappo mi I think you should go to your doctor let him check your cervix and see if you're going into active labour o. Some people na back labour dem dey get o. In my first pregnancy terrible backache was all the labour I experienced.
God is with you.

Layormiii:

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gifted21(f): 1:59pm On May 28, 2022
BA BA BA
My very own king arrived on Thursday by 10:05 via elective CS.
May Jehovah, the God of everything be praised for ever more.
Mother alive,baby alive with too much swag, Daddy on top of the world.
Make l go sleep

39 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mandela89(f): 2:01pm On May 28, 2022
gifted21:
BA BA BA
Make l go sleep
congrat
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
Cedarlivia:
Cappo mi I think you should go to your doctor let him check your cervix and see if you're going into active labour o. Some people na back labour dem dey get o. In my first pregnancy terrible backache was all the labour I experienced.
God is with you.

just one spot o mama not the whole back. No other symptoms. Going to hospital on Monday, will complain if it doesn't relief me

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2022
missviva:

Mama please watch your postures while sitting, stand and even sleeping cos they are basically the the things that give rise to back ache...it's common in pregnancy cos the hormonal changes are making the joints lax but being mindful of postures can help prevent it...always try to stand or sit erect. For the pain, there are some therapeutic exercises that can help relieve that, you can Google it.
okay let me Google them. Thanks mama for the advice
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Layormiii(f): 2:13pm On May 28, 2022
voucher:

So sorry about your pains mamaa
thanks mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by GracieN(f): 4:27pm On May 28, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

Congratulations Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omakraid(f): 4:38pm On May 28, 2022
gifted21:
BA BA BA
Make l go sleep
Congrats teamie, welcome swaggalicious baby cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:22pm On May 28, 2022
Layormiii:
see wickedness o, November is not that far far laidat laidat Abi? God Dey o, we will sha start our own count down one day

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzMerci(f): 5:36pm On May 28, 2022
Omakraid:

Its going to be a blessing in disguise for you ma as greater things will accompany the birth of your LO.. With all you've gone through, you need the rest. Safe delivery to you ma

shiller:
it is well,what we are praying for now is safe delivery of your LO..he or she will come with a great testimony..

Layormiii:
awww, God that gave you the blessing in your womb will also bless you with a good job that you will use to cater for him/her ijn.
Worry not teamie, everything will end well

TOHHAN:

Think not my dear, better offer is cooking already, jt don't think abt it and gv birth to Ur LO alive

Omakraid:

Its going to be a blessing in disguise for you ma as greater things will accompany the birth of your LO.. With all you've gone through, you need the rest. Safe delivery to you ma

Thank you so much mamas. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by KnightSucre(f): 5:40pm On May 28, 2022
Wishing all pregnant mamas safe delivery. It will end in testimony by God’s grace

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cedarlivia(f): 6:16pm On May 28, 2022
Okay dear. God's got your back. His goodness and mercy shall continually follow you.
Layormiii:
just one spot o mama not the whole back. No other symptoms. Going to hospital on Monday, will complain if it doesn't relief me
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TOHHAN(f): 6:35pm On May 28, 2022
Layormiii:
Av not been feeling much for like 2days o, I don't wake up in d midnight like b4 self. I just hope it's not preparing me for anoda package; by the way, wia is Ur dancing shoe oooo June is jt 3days time grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 6:58pm On May 28, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

Halleluyah. Congratulations momma.May he always make yu proud

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by miracletoday: 7:03pm On May 28, 2022
Layormiii:
Npele. I think nah end time sign o.You are almost there Mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AmNuhRegular(m): 7:26pm On May 28, 2022
voucher:
Seems so far cry

Lol.. Bera relax grin
Me seff I'm counting but it's so far

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 8:49pm On May 28, 2022
AmNuhRegular:

Lol.. Bera relax grin
Me seff I'm counting but it's so far

lool, I’m relaxed now o.. November will surely come and we will all testify

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by StarryV(f): 12:20am On May 29, 2022
See me awake this midnight searching for food to eat after eating a solid food by 9pm. Warris all these eh, and how come I'm the only one suffering this kinda hunger. The worst part is I can't sleep until I eat cry August do and come o mbok. This is the only thing I've suffered in this preggy journey from the very first trimester. Lord have mercy. cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 1stymom(f): 1:13am On May 29, 2022
StarryV:
See me awake this midnight searching for food to eat after eating a solid food by 9pm. Warris all these eh, and how come I'm the only one suffering this kinda hunger. The worst part is I can't sleep until I eat cry August do and come o mbok. This is the only thing I've suffered in this preggy journey from the very first trimester. Lord have mercy. cry cry cry

We dey the same boat like this cos I just finished eating solid. Although, it was custard I took at night... The kicks no be here. I hear am for my tummy. Hope you've gotten something to eat sha?

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by LUGBE: 5:59am On May 29, 2022
@ Starryv and @ 1stmom, pls can you remind me of your Lo sex.

My mothers i am really writing a book trying to see if i can get some symptoms you will be having and you can dictate the sex of your Lo and also working on days you can conceive and you know the sex of your baby.

Please help me with information to help our mothers when i ask especially in the aspect of balancing the family.

1stymom:

We dey the same boat like this cos I just finished eating solid. Although, it was custard I took at night... The kicks no be here. I hear am for my tummy. Hope you've gotten something to eat sha?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:35am On May 29, 2022
Jozaki:
BA! BA!! BA!!!
Gave birth on Wednesday morning by 11am.
First EDD 22/05/2022, Second EDD 04/06/2022
DOB 25/05/22
God gave me a bouncing Baby girl...scan said otherwise.
I was induced at 40 weeks and 1 day. Dr said is it's to avert complications for us due to always having trace of sugar in my urine
Baby came weighing 3.6kg, vaginal delivery with 3rd degree tear.
First time mum, I just want to say "Thank you Jesus"
BS coming soon

Congratulations teamie .your baby girl is blessed
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:44am On May 29, 2022
MGeey:
Birthday Announcement!

Congratulations dear and welcome to your prince charming

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Vivi01(f): 8:55am On May 29, 2022
This fourth trimester is no joke at all.pls I have some questions so pls do reply or share ur experience with me.I gave birth through Cs two weeks ago and I am still seeing blood. I just want to know how long will I continue to see the blood or when will it stop and also when can I resume sleeping on my tummy ?
An aunt of mine told me to mix original ogogoro with uda and uziza seed to drink that it will wash my Tommy of every bad blood pls o is this safe? Has anybody done this before here?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 10:11am On May 29, 2022
Vivi01:
This fourth trimester is no joke at all.pls I have some questions so pls do reply or share ur experience with me.I gave birth through Cs two weeks ago and I am still seeing blood. I just want to know how long will I continue to see the blood or when will it stop and also when can I resume sleeping on my tummy ?
An aunt of mine told me to mix original ogogoro with uda and uziza seed to drink that it will wash my Tommy of every bad blood pls o is this safe? Has anybody done this before here?

Ogogoro, uda and uziza, lol what kind of concoction is that? I hope you know your diet affects your breastmilk. Biko dont take anything you are not sure of please. The blood would stop anytime, it can even last till a month. Its not an issue. You can sleep on your tummy whenever you are feel comfortable with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6637) (6638) (6639) (6640) (6641) (6642) (6643) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omotolly22(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.