Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,969 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6774) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8144850 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) (6777) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bez(f): 7:35pm On Sep 29, 2022
I am right behind you Team April can't just wait
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 7:50pm On Sep 29, 2022
sunbestie:
*catwalks in with her glowing face and spitting cup smiley*
Officially registering for another baby journey here. Team April on point cheesy cool
Abeg who get that golden chair should bring it oo I am feeling tired already wink cheesy
Pearl05 I don show face oo
April mamas where una dey? Or na only me waka come?
May d Lord make this journey easy and stress free for us all. Amen.

Shebi i said it, you cannot just be peeping for peeping sake

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:44pm On Sep 29, 2022
sugarcoatted:

I don accept my fate now grin grin I no believe wetin happen
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 8:49pm On Sep 29, 2022
bez:
I am right behind you Team April can't just wait
Welcome teamie
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2022
sugarcoatted:

My colleague, how body? Your leave should have started now. Safe delivery to us.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 1:43am On Sep 30, 2022
Bloomingbud:

My colleague, how body? Your leave should have started now. Safe delivery to us.

I'm fine dear, how are you? I will be starting my leave today. Safe delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 7:24am On Sep 30, 2022
mommafertile:
Good morning, wonderful Mamas.
It's Mommafertile, #TeamSeptember or October sef, don't even know jare
Please, who has an idea on how much epidural cost in Lagos private hospitals?
Hospitals on the mainland from Alagbado to Abule Egba area sha.
I want to weigh my options. I don't know how it works.
Thank you.

Update: I have met the doctor in the hospital I use. The doctor said epidural is 100k aside the hospital bills that.
I will gladly go for it if it will have no side effects.

Sorry for too much information
39 weeks and 3 days today, saw egg white discharge yesterday as if I was ovulating but early this morning the mucus plug came out with strips of blood.
grin grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 10:56am On Sep 30, 2022
mommafertile:

Update: I have met the doctor in the hospital I use. The doctor said epidural is 100k aside the hospital bills that.

39 weeks and 3 days today, saw egg white discharge yesterday as if I was ovulating but early this morning the mucus plug came out with strips of blood.
grin grin grin grin

Safe delivery to you mamaa

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 11:43am On Sep 30, 2022
mommafertile:

grin grin grin grin
Safe delivery
We await for your good news
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by aderebecca(f): 11:47am On Sep 30, 2022
Good morning Mummy's, I have this Baby Car seat for sale at a token, I need the cash to complete my hospital list as due date is approaching soon. 09155185221. Location is Ibadan.

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
mommafertile:

grin grin grin grin
We will hear good news soon .
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 1:24pm On Sep 30, 2022
My fellow team October how is it going? It's our turn to testify.

Am a little bit confused, i met with gynae yesterday and she outrightly suggested that i go for elective CS based on the fact that i had emergency CS due to failed induction six years ago when i had my first.

I asked her if there is any other reason why i cant try VBAC asides that she said no, so i told her to give me till next week so i can think about it.

I really want to try VBAC since i am eligible for it, my prayer is that I experience fast labor. I started experience menstrual like cramps and back ache two days ago, i guess my body is already getting set.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2022
voucher:

Safe delivery to you mamaa

Thanks ma'am. We shall all rejoice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 1:41pm On Sep 30, 2022
sunbestie:

Safe delivery
We await for your good news

Amen. We shall all rejoice.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blessedmum:

Am a little bit confused, i met with gynae yesterday and she outrightly suggested that i go for elective CS based on the fact that i had emergency CS due to failed induction six years ago when i had my first.

I asked her if there is any other reason why i cant try VBAC asides that she said no, so i told her to give me till next week so i can think about it.

I really want to try VBAC since i am eligible for it, my prayer is that I experience fast labor. I started experience menstrual like cramps and back ache two days ago, i guess my body is already getting set.

I will suggest you prepare for both but if you are a good candidate for VBAC, there's no reason why you should not go for it.
Only change your mind if there's a medical issue.
Wish you safe delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blessedmum:

Hi mama, I think she doesn't want to take any chances. I have been experiencing on and off cramps too but no other signs yet.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2022
Awesomejah:
Good evening mamas. How Una dey? How is waddling?

Congratulations to all the mums that have birthed their little ones. God bless you all.

My November teamies, we are almost there. God will see us and other mommas through till the end of this wonderful journey in Jesus name.

Just passing by with my big belly and duck fowl walking steps.
had to laugh, you guys are wonderful
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2022
Minmin2323:
God bless you for this response Mama,I think I will go for the appointment tomorrow,I really need to
I didn't have cs with my first child but I experienced some of your symptoms. My appetite was almost nonexistent, I had severe pains on both legs and I couldn't even walk for days, I cried alot and felt like nothing was working for me, thanks to my mum and sisters for always being there for me. It's not common to have such pains after vaginal birth but I did so you see everybody is different. The good thing is that you will be ok, just have people who cares around you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
Good day mamas, let me officially registered as a member of team March. I am marching forward till March although this journey seem hard some days but I can do it. #FIGHTING!

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
good afternoon Sabi Mama's, I'm 33 weeks today, decide to go for scan also and was measuring 38 weeks full term. baby is measuring 2.79kg already. according to LMP and first scan, my Edd is 18/21 November while today EDD is 13 October. I'm just confused, I don't know what to think because the gap is much. should I be worried?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 3:18pm On Sep 30, 2022
callola:
good afternoon Sabi Mama's, I'm 33 weeks today, decide to go for scan also and was measuring 38 weeks full term. baby is measuring 2.79kg already. according to LMP and first scan, my Edd is 18/21 November while today EDD is 13 October. I'm just confused, I don't know what to think because the gap is much. should I be worried?
No worries here, just be ready for the possibility of porting to October.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 3:20pm On Sep 30, 2022
Ryan03:
Good day mamas, let me officially registered as a member of team March. I am marching forward till March although this journey seem hard some days but I can do it. #FIGHTING!
. Welcome teammate.May the Almighty God make it easy for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2022
deeem:
. Welcome teammate.May the Almighty God make it easy for us.
thank you mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mzchirious(f): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2022
Hello Sabi mamas ...I'm officially logging in for another journey again. I'm team march.... currently 15 weeks +. Biko where are my team members o...let me fall in . I need warm hugs Biko cos nausea, spitting,heartburn and vomiting are still dealing with me.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Expectantmom: 4:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Team march are always the most active. Congratulations to Sabi mamas

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 4:56pm On Sep 30, 2022
cinderellashoes:

No worries here, just be ready for the possibility of porting to October.
thanks, just that the gap is much abi na too much feeding cause am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:28pm On Sep 30, 2022
mommafertile:

I will suggest you prepare for both but if you are a good candidate for VBAC, there's no reason why you should not go for it.
Only change your mind if there's a medical issue.
Wish you safe delivery.
Thanks mama, i have decided to work on natural method of induction. Whichever method it is may God's will be done.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:30pm On Sep 30, 2022
cinderellashoes:

Hi mama, I think she doesn't want to take any chances. I have been experiencing on and off cramps too but no other signs yet.
Yes she doesn't want to take chances, i was able to chat with someone that was in a similar situation at the same hospital.She gave birth three days to her scheduled surgery date.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2022
callola:
thanks, just that the gap is much abi na too much feeding cause am
Your baby's weight is what is pushing your Edd backward, most hospitals work with LMP Edd and not scan own. But there is possibility of you porting to October. May God make it easy for us all.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:34pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blessedmum:

Yes she doesn't want to take chances, i was able to chat with someone that was in a similar situation at the same hospital.She gave birth three days to her scheduled surgery date.
Don't worry mama, God will perfect everything concerning you and your baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 7:47pm On Sep 30, 2022
Blessedmum:

Your baby's weight is what is pushing your Edd backward, most hospitals work with LMP Edd and not scan own. But there is possibility of you porting to October. May God make it easy for us all.
thanks for your input

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:54pm On Sep 30, 2022
callola:

I’m not sure you should be worried, doctors always work with LMP, scan can do oversabi.. I’m 33 weeks today too and as at 31 weeks my baby was 2.6kg and Edd changed to October too but doctor said he doesn’t have any business with scan that we’re working with LMP..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6771) (6772) (6773) (6774) (6775) (6776) (6777) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Blissfultee and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.