Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,913 members, 7,814,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6779) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8137707 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 9:00am On Oct 06, 2022
cinderellashoes:

cheesy cheesy grin grin we go soon hijack you mama
hijacker ni.....Shaking Amy bumbum for u in shakara

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER OCTOBER ROLL CALL

Hallelujah! Hallelujah!! Hallelujah!!!
September Thanks so much for being so good to us, daddy we commit this new month into your hands let your umbrella of protection forever be upon us...
Congratulations in advance to all team October, xoxo happy for you guys o.....To all team November that will be porting to this month I pray the Lord will make it an Easy journey in jesus

Mama Haafiness I hope all it's well ma, Grace and mercy of God overshadow u and our baby in Jesus name

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(team pink)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(team blue)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(team Pink)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(team Pink)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... Unknown
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

Good Morning Cappo,
Thank you for checking on us. We are doing well but the pelvic pain no be here o... Gosh! I can barely walk well.
I am looking forward to porting to Oct o..
May God make it easy for us all in Jesus Name.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opsycal: 9:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Good Morning mamas,
I have a baby walker and hot water flask to give out. Any mama interested should please send me a message.
You must reside in Lagos and be ready to pick up or send your dispatch by Saturday latest.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 9:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
hijacker ni.....Shaking Amy bumbum for u in shakara

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omah1(f): 10:21am On Oct 06, 2022
We are fine o.
It's not been easy but God is faithful.
BS will be submitted soon.

cinderellashoes:
October mamas who have put to bed, how are you and baby doing? I hope the recovery phase is going well? Please bless us with your birth stories when you can to ginger the rest of us grin grin

Cc:

Omah1

MercyMercy

Tgirltemmy

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by taniya8: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2022
God Bless You All Mamas. I'm wishing you safe and beautiful delivery kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mommafertile: 11:31am On Oct 06, 2022
Blessedmum:

Congratulations mama, may she be a blessing to your household.

Thank you ma.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:38am On Oct 06, 2022
Opsycal:
Good Morning mamas,
I have a baby walker and hot water flask to give out. Any mama interested should please send me a message.
You must reside in Lagos and be ready to pick up or send your dispatch by Saturday latest.
Wow!!! Teamie I will really love to have d baby walker, as my our old one don spoil when I brought it to work during my big madam infacy/early toddler stage

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
Opsycal:

Good Morning Cappo,
Thank you for checking on us. We are doing well but the pelvic pain no be here o... Gosh! I can barely walk well.
I am looking forward to porting to Oct o..
May God make it easy for us all in Jesus Name.
Thank God u are fine, d pelvic/pubic pain reach my side too, infact I have days it's so bad that I cried when turning or want to get up from the bed.... About d porting stuff I dey follow ur bumper to bumper o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ResearchGateNg: 12:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by omotolanibaby(f): 12:46pm On Oct 06, 2022
callola:
BA! BA!! BA!!!,
I welcome my second prince charming today at 6:25pm. weighing 2.3kg at 33 weeks 4days. November Mama's, I don port ooooo
congratulations

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bobfecko(m): 1:32pm On Oct 06, 2022
Opsycal:
Good Morning mamas,

Am interested in the baby items, are they available ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bobfecko(m): 2:56pm On Oct 06, 2022
Am interested in the baby items, are they still available ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funkaish: 3:19pm On Oct 06, 2022
I am back here, after 2years, I am team may 2023, where are my team members...still dealing with vomiting and nausea.. I was prescribed metoclopramide, I hope it's safe to use...I don Google tire..o..

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2022
omah1:
We are fine o.
It's not been easy but God is faithful.
BS will be submitted soon.

Take care of yourself kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 5:03pm On Oct 06, 2022
Opsycal:
Good Morning mamas,

Please mama I need it and I'm in Lagos....how can I contact you please
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Omobithousand(f): 5:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
Opsycal:
Good Morning mamas,

I'm almost due and the flask will be very appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 6:30pm On Oct 06, 2022
Funkaish:
I am back here, after 2years, I am team may 2023, where are my team members...still dealing with vomiting and nausea.. I was prescribed metoclopramide, I hope it's safe to use...I don Google tire..o..
Welcome back mama
Congratulations
I wish you a smooth journey and successful delivery in due time
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2022
Congratulations to all the mamas giving us BA back to back... May your LOs be all you prayed for.
Safe delivery to us all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HEISGOD: 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Thanks everybody for your encouragements and show of concerns. I have repeated it somewhere else and is positive. Appreciate God for me for He has shown me mercy. GOD will show up for you and you will testify in Jesus name.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 7:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
Thank God u are fine, d pelvic/pubic pain reach my side too, infact I have days it's so bad that I cried when turning or want to get up from the bed.... About d porting stuff I dey follow ur bumper to bumper o

Ahhh..mama you wan leave us port…hehehehe no be so o. It’s well sha may God grant us all grace and ease. Congratulations to the new mummies, we will all testify
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 7:43pm On Oct 06, 2022
September Mama's didn't too grace us with BS and to read BS Dy hungry me wella. Abeg, October mamas make wuna no starve us.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 7:53pm On Oct 06, 2022
missviva:

Ahhh..mama you wan leave us port…hehehehe no be so o. It’s well sha may God grant us all grace and ease. Congratulations to the new mummies, we will all testify
I only wish o, but all my loyalty remain with team November.....but God have the final say o

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 7:58pm On Oct 06, 2022
Opsycal:
Good Morning mamas,
I need it o... Tha flask in particular, will even come pick up myself.. Saturday okay by u??
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bloomingbud(f): 9:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Birth alert!!!

My precious daughter arrived via elective Csection today 6/10/2022 weighing 3.6kg at 37 weeks 1 day.

Baby girl is doing fine, mama is trying to recover too.
Oct mamas take note please.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Anitaamich: 9:47pm On Oct 06, 2022
Hi everyone, feels good to be back here after 4 years! I’m 16 weeks gone but still dealing with nausea, It gets really bad in the evening. Anyway, I’m team March. Congratulations to all the new mums!!!

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 10:08pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

My precious daughter arrived via elective Csection today 6/10/2022 weighing 3.6kg at 37 weeks 1 day.

Big congratulations..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 10:55pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations teamie ,welcome to the world princess don't worry your friends will join you soon

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sugarcoatted(f): 11:15pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations my teamie/colleague, thank God for a successful delivery.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 11:44pm On Oct 06, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations mama...welcome princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pweetiebabe(f): 5:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations darling, immediately I saw Nimi status yesterday I knew u don offload, welcome to the world princess

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cinderellashoes(f): 6:53am On Oct 07, 2022
Bloomingbud:
Birth alert!!!

Congratulations mama, your princess is highly welcome.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6776) (6777) (6778) (6779) (6780) (6781) (6782) ... (6955) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.