Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8134615 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2022
ifyonline:
I had similar pains at 27 weeks, outside the water dripping.The pain was intense, coming on and off. I never born before so couldnt even decipher if its contraction but it was coming on and off . I couldnt sleep for two nights, Rushed to the hosp at 1am, theychecked baby, that one was there playing ball. I was in siphia pain, check for UTI,nothing, check my BP nothing, next na so Dr check if i was dilating, nothing too. So she said its ligament something. Told me to take Tylenol as much as i can that it is safe. And asked that i get a pregnancy support belt as it will help with it.

I shall got the pregnancy belt, it helped sha but I noticed the pain went after 3 day. Resurfaced last week but was mild. I just sha took Tylenol.

quote author=AUNTYLLAI post=118034789]Weldon mamas, please help me with this,I am treating malaria presently which I treated last two weeks, I started having on and of contraction Wich were like 3 to 4minutes apart yesterday, when I stand up to walk I noticed a water will just drop from my vagina,I went to the hospital yesterday I explained to the doctor, she send me for a scan and everything was normal, the water has stopped,the problem now is my lower abdomen is seriously paining me,and my lower back, standing and my walking is a problem now because of the pain, please help me with advice, on how to ease this pain, just 31weeks
ifyonline:
I had similar pains at 27 weeks, outside the water dripping.The pain was intense, coming on and off. I never born before so couldnt even decipher if its contraction but it was coming on and off . I couldnt sleep for two nights, Rushed to the hosp at 1am, theychecked baby, that one was there playing ball. I was in siphia pain, check for UTI,nothing, check my BP nothing, next na so Dr check if i was dilating, nothing too. So she said its ligament something. Told me to take Tylenol as much as i can that it is safe. And asked that i get a pregnancy support belt as it will help with it.

I shall got the pregnancy belt, it helped sha but I noticed the pain went after 3 day. Resurfaced last week but was mild. I just sha took Tylenol.so sorry hope you are ok now,I went back to see a gynecologist today she gave me antibiotics and asked me to come back in a week time,but thank GOd am getting better now, thanks so much I really appreciate.

quote author=AUNTYLLAI post=118034789]Weldon mamas, please help me with this,I am treating malaria presently which I treated last two weeks, I started having on and of contraction Wich were like 3 to 4minutes apart yesterday, when I stand up to walk I noticed a water will just drop from my vagina,I went to the hospital yesterday I explained to the doctor, she send me for a scan and everything was normal, the water has stopped,the problem now is my lower abdomen is seriously paining me,and my lower back, standing and my walking is a problem now because of the pain, please help me with advice, on how to ease this pain, just 31weeks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DivineJo: 5:50am On Nov 02, 2022
tikkykay:
BS
First Trimester
To think that I didn’t expect to get pregnant. My mind told me it could happen because of the unprotected sex I had with DH but I was like it was just twice and more so God could just help me that it won’t result into a pregnancy…. Funny me.
On the other hand, God wanted it so I got pregnant that same month and I was like wow, well I will be fine.
Truth be told I started getting sick from then. I had an infection that was hard to treat because of the pregnancy and my immune system.
It was really hard being sick ,coupled with morning sickness and taking care of a toddler.
I couldn’t eat well due to low appetite, I had to be placed on antibiotics back to back so I lost weight frm size 12 to a size 8. With prayers , I got fine and recovered gradually.

Second Trimester
I got better because I could eat and infection ceased so I resumed work and I was fine. Baby was cooperating well… no pregnancy packages like heartburn and the rest. I was strong.

Third Trimester
I had a bartholyn cyst and I resumed antibiotics because the cyst got infected. This time it really affected me because I could hardly walk, do things on my own too. I was mostly in pain. I was really praying for baby to look good because I thought all I went through could affect her. DH kept encouraging me in the lord. I had low pcv , I tried all but still the same.
I couldn’t even do cloth shopping for LO. I kept postponing and at a point decided to use what I used for my first child.
I wanted to stop working but couldn’t because it would affect our livelihood so I had endure the pain.
Fast forward to 31 weeks … baby was in transverse position so I was hoping she would turn. My MIL wanted me to go for massage but I told her to let’s wait till my last scan (though trying to post her)
At 36 weeks scan… baby was sitting. Cyst that was manageable got worse and turned into a wound on the labia. So automatically I was advised to go for CS . It was hard to accept because other than these 2 reasons I would have had VD. Later I accepted it with good faith.
I had a change of hospital, I was placed on daily wound dressing and catheter to pee to avoid urine touching the wound on labia.

CS and Recovery process
Surgery went well. Recovery for me was a bit slow hence more pain, more time spent at the hospital because of the state of my health before the CS but the doctor was patient enough. After some days we were discharged.
Still in recovery process hence my late BS
Please pardon me
I pray that with all these things we women go through for the sake of our LOs, we shall live to eat the fruit of our labor in Jesus name. (I say this prayer every time my lo sucks on my cracked nipples because the pain no be here )
Please and please let’s use our prenatal meds. Let nothing discourage us from using them all the time. I feel that it could have helped if I was religiously using them. Na now I come dey use my vitamin bs.
For those still waiting on the lord… he will do it. He won’t fail. All that’s needed is faith.
Amen!!
cc Cinderellashoes

Congratulations Mama, may your LO forever bring joy into your home

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DivineJo: 5:57am On Nov 02, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
BS! BS!! BS!!!

The conception of this Baby girl is just a miracle considering my history with TTC, infact I remember I and DH had sex just once like 3days before ovulation and he went back to his base. February came and I found out I was pregnant 7days before AF was due

I was asked asked few questions, my parameters were check and d matron said I was already 7.5cm dailated, hubby was given d list wot to get, 15minutes after I started feeling d urge to push couldn't hold it and with 2 more pushes my princess made grand entrance with more water and her tiny sweetest voice weighing 3.2kg she gave me lil tears though. I bless Jehovah it ended in praise.

Congratulations Mama, God be praised
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by DivineJo: 5:59am On Nov 02, 2022
Opsycal:
BA!!!!!

God has done it again. Today, our prince arrived weighing 4.86kg. Indeed, God is ever faithful!!!

Team November I don port o

Whao! 4.8, that's huge
A big congratulations to you
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 8:18am On Nov 02, 2022
Pinkdimples:
Infection is not it,no any symptoms of infection and nevertheless,she treated it of recent.

Thanks for your response

Let her wait and test again after one month, that is if she did not see her period, it happened to me, the first 6 weeks I test negative till the 7th week.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by litubow: 8:26am On Nov 02, 2022
Oluwasemiloba:

Sent

Pls am interested too nibasdados991@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 8:33am On Nov 02, 2022
Morning moms, please I'm a first time mom, would love to join my team, I'm 22weeks 4 days as at today, I'm team march. no frequent urination, my bump is just showing a bit, I don't know If I have noticed my baby movement cus I don't know how it feels, was told I have an anterior placenta according to my last scan, I stopped using the drugs given to me around first trimester because they gave me headache and make me weak. I feel okay as at today so I'm hoping everything is fine.. I hope I do not need to be worried

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Pinkdimples: 8:35am On Nov 02, 2022
mirob:

Let her wait and test again after one month, that is if she did not see her period, it happened to me, the first 6 weeks I test negative till the 7th week.
Okay. You were so patient and waited that long? Did you had any pregnancy symptoms ?

Thank you for your response
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by callola: 8:39am On Nov 02, 2022
AUNTYLLAI:
Weldon mamas, please help me with this,I am treating malaria presently which I treated last two weeks, I started having on and of contraction Wich were like 3 to 4minutes apart yesterday, when I stand up to walk I noticed a water will just drop from my vagina,I went to the hospital yesterday I explained to the doctor, she send me for a scan and everything was normal, the water has stopped,the problem now is my lower abdomen is seriously paining me,and my lower back, standing and my walking is a problem now because of the pain, please help me with advice, on how to ease this pain, just 31weeks
haa, what you need is complete bedrest, that's how it starts. limit your movement so baby can bake well. according to my doctor, a day in the womb is better than a week outside.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by joiful(f): 8:53am On Nov 02, 2022
My January/ 2023 New year Mamas.
October Rollcall.

Sorry Mamas just posting this.. This past week was tough for. I had severe abdominal pain for two days that I couldn't sleep in those nights. Ran to the hospital in the second night at 1am, na so them do all there test dey say na normal, it's ligament something that It can even get worst. Advice I get a pregnancy support belt to help reduce the pains. But thank God the pain is better now.

TEAM NEW YEAR BLESSINGS
Team God will make it easy for us all.

How are we all feeling with babies tiny kicks and preparations to enter third trimester?

May God make this journey easy, smooth and seemless for us. Supernatural delivery and short labor fall on us.

If I omit yours, no vex please tag me to it again
Those that haven't dropped their sex should help us with it.

1. Joiful. . . . . . . . . . Jan 2. . . . . . . . . . . . . . XY and XY
2. ifyonline . . . . . . . . Jan 6......,....................XY
3. AuntyLLAI................Jan 7.........................XY
4. Goldie50............... . Jan 16......................XY
5.ABG2222................. Jan 19................ Unknown
6. Oluwasemiloba....... Jan 25...............XX[/quote]

My cappo sorry I have been missing in action,I am already 31weeks and feel so huge already. The babies are head down already, I hoping for a vaginal delivery but if my hospital refuses then its an elective CS. All the same we thank God for bringing us this far.

Congratulations to everyone that has birthed their babies.

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Stenvee: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2022
Pweetiebabe:
TEAM NOVEMBER BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENT/ ROLL CALL

With joy in my heart and a heart full of gratitude to God I receive the Barton from Team October cappo and welcome us all to our month...
We bless God cos our long awaited month of testimony is here. I pray as you all walk to the delivery room this month none shall return empty handed in Jesus, you shall all return with your bundle of testimony.

For those of us that Ported,the Almighty will continue to keep us and our babies in Jesus name.
I am also glad to announce the birth of Mama Opsycal prince, she already declared the floor open with ease.

NAME.....................EDD....................SEX

1. Pweetiebabe.....Nov 2..........XX(Ported to oct30th BA seen)
2. Voucher.............Nov19..........XX(team pink)
3. Awesomejah......Nov24.........Unknown
4. Opsycal...............Nov18.........Unknown
5. Haafiness
6. Mmadimma.........Nov17.......XY(team blue)
7. Missviva..............Nov12......XY(team blue)
8. desaie............... Nov17.......XX(team Pink)
9. HopefulBee......Nov21......Unknown
10. Onyi4classic.....Nov13.....Unknown
11. Brownsmoothie....Nov15.....XY(team blue)
12. Stenvee.................Nov19....XX(team Pink)
13. Callola..........Nov 18 &21.....XY ported to Oct5....BA and Bs seen
14. litubow..........Nov25..........XY(team blue)
15. Pweetyoge......Nov25......... XY(Ported to Oct23rd....BA seen
16. LadyMessi.......Nov12....... XX(team Pink)

Oya now team no loss ,we are getting closer to meeting our LO's
#TeamNovemberForEasyDelivery#
#TeamNoLoss#

Present o Cappo
I'm super excited cheesy so we will finally get to rest before this month ends, no two ways about it.
I pray for all November mamas, easy peasy delivery to us all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missviva(f): 11:01am On Nov 02, 2022
B.A! B.A!! B.A

I welcomed my Prince Charming in the late hours of yesterday via emergency C.S
Baby is fine, mother and daddy are fine
Cappo pweetibabe please take note

24 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 11:34am On Nov 02, 2022
Bhusawlah:
Morning moms, please I'm a first time mom, would love to join my team, I'm 22weeks 4 days as at today, I'm team march. no frequent urination, my bump is just showing a bit, I don't know If I have noticed my baby movement cus I don't know how it feels, was told I have an anterior placenta according to my last scan, I stopped using the drugs given to me around first trimester because they gave me headache and make me weak. I feel okay as at today so I'm hoping everything is fine.. I hope I do not need to be worried

Mama, please take your drugs o. I made this same mistake and now I'm suffering from low blood level.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by vic4real22: 11:55am On Nov 02, 2022
missviva:
B.A! B.A!! B.A

Congratulations to you mama, ur Lo is blessed ijn.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AUNTYLLAI: 12:31pm On Nov 02, 2022
callola:
haa, what you need is complete bedrest, that's how it starts. limit your movement so baby can bake well. according to my doctor, a day in the womb is better than a week outside.
thanks so much ma'am I really appreciate .I will do as you adviced
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 12:44pm On Nov 02, 2022
missviva:
B.A! B.A!! B.A

Woooow! Congratulations to you Mama.

Thank God for safe delivery. God is faithful indeed.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 1:12pm On Nov 02, 2022
Mamas who took " hospital is too far" how did you do it? Did you squeeze out the juice or boil the leaves?

Then is De-deon a good blood tonic? My PCV is 32% and I need to boost it asap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 2:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
podium:
Hmmmmm. My wife is pregnant again ooooooo. Edd is 4th Nov 2022... Please help us in your prayers.

To the Glory of God... I welcome my prince today...

12 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by podium(m): 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2022
Na Baby Boy...

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2022
podium:

Congrats! May God keep mommy and baby and give daddy plenty money to take care of everyone

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by deeem: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2022
Team march 2023,how are you all doing?how's our little ones in there? We should be feeling kicks by now especially old mothers. when are we choosing our cappo? It is well with all mothers here.Amen

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brooke60(f): 5:20pm On Nov 02, 2022
Hi mamas, come to my aid please cry.

I'm 33weeks+ and I started having this serious pains in my right leg since Sunday. I can't even walk, I drag it.

Leg is not swollen, just heavy and very painful.

Went to the hospital last night, Dr said it's infection. Please which infection affects the leg?

Anybody with this experience? I don't see much of Leg infection (without a wound) during pregnancy on the internet.

Help I beg, I'm in sifia pains.

Anybody? Please?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 6:53pm On Nov 02, 2022
Godmother:
Mamas who took " hospital is too far" how did you do it? Did you squeeze out the juice or boil the leaves?

Then is De-deon a good blood tonic? My PCV is 32% and I need to boost it asap

Wash very well. Put in a pot, add clean water and let it boil. Once on fire, you can see it's color change..allow cool down, sieve and drink first thing in the morning and last thing at night.

De-Deon
Astyfer
Hb12.

I used Astyfer and Hb12. I don't know your medical history, let your doctor recommend but all are good. Goodluck
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pweetyoge(f): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2022
I need mamas who use breast pump to tell us which is good. Electric or manual. My boy dey suck ehhh and he dey carry me go where I no Know.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Brownsmoothie: 7:08pm On Nov 02, 2022
BA BA BA

I welcome my sweet baby boy via elective cs on the 1st of November at exactly 38 weeks
Weight 3.3kg
Mom,Dad and big brothers all doing well by the grace of God

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:16pm On Nov 02, 2022
missviva:
B.A! B.A!! B.A

Congratulations mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2022
podium:

Congratulations to the family.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Blessedmum(f): 7:18pm On Nov 02, 2022
pweetyoge:
I need mamas who use breast pump to tell us which is good. Electric or manual. My boy dey suck ehhh and he dey carry me go where I no Know.
We are both in the same boat, my boy and breast milk are inseparable. I haven't even had time for myself not to talk of dropping my BS.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by voucher(f): 7:34pm On Nov 02, 2022
November mamas dropping it like it’s hot! Thank God for safe deliveries, those of us remaining will testify too in Jesus name,Amen..

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mirob(f): 8:21pm On Nov 02, 2022
Pinkdimples:
Okay. You were so patient and waited that long? Did you had any pregnancy symptoms ?

Thank you for your response

No symptoms just my boobs getting fuller, it was not even paining me but it was fuller
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Awesomejah: 8:28pm On Nov 02, 2022
missviva:
B.A! B.A!! B.A

Congrats mama. Welcome prince.
My teammates dropping it hot hot. Safe delivery to the remaining mamas
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 9:04pm On Nov 02, 2022
December cappo@ Amakapritty I hope all is well with you my sister. You haven't been online for a while. I noticed you haven't been here to call October roll call and now it's November, still no show. Hope you are well? This is quite unusual. Abeg, put our minds to rest and say something if you see this. Thank you.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6795) (6796) (6797) (6798) (6799) (6800) (6801) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.