Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,606 members, 7,865,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:32 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6830) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8278549 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6827) (6828) (6829) (6830) (6831) (6832) (6833) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Senorita222(f): 7:50am On Jan 21, 2023
I'm ready by the special grace of God Amen...
Carry on Daddy wa

Oshe.. give me your date let me add you.

AUGUST 24

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Iyajelili(f): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2023
How many cappo for August? Haba!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TemmyB18(f): 10:29am On Jan 21, 2023
Iyajelili:
How many cappo for August? Haba!

It's just one person, others are just quoting him with their EDD so he can add them up
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 10:53am On Jan 21, 2023
indian03:

Awwn grin grin, you are far ahead of us oo. Two weeks to enter third trimester ke grin grin grin. Me I'm 22 weeks today cry cry cry cry. By the way,you are my Edd mate for may 2021 when I had my second baby though ported to April 25th when bp was high but it ended in praise. I pray for once I would have normal delivery and not to be induced. I was induced for my first and second , pray this one go painless insha'Allah. May we all carry our bundle of joy , after this I'm hanging boots grin grin

We are 25 weeks 3 days ooo and nobody is telling me anything after this baby oooo I am hanging my boots. Pregnancy for me no be seresere but I know God will see all of us through.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 12:14pm On Jan 21, 2023
ananne:

Wow.

At other tips you can share. Maybe I need to write another book. Something relating to being a father, about my work.oe something.

Thank you.

Just do serious keyword research so your books can get found

Install these add-ons
- Huge Amazon Keyword Expander
- AMS

Then use the Amazon search bar to find good keywords to write on
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by NwamakaHalie(f): 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2023
Team May 6 gender XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 12:17pm On Jan 21, 2023
March mamas, abeg who else is ready I port to February?

The heaviness, pelvic pain, vag pain, and other discomforts no be here o

I had a false labor scare four days ago and my doc asked me to do a scan. Scan showed baby is already 2.39kg at 33 weeks 4 days and she said, while its not ideal to birth at that time, baby at hat weight can still survive. Thank God it turned out to be just a scare though

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2023
ABG2222:
My brand new blue jet arrived successful on Tuesday
Two days earlier
Alhamdulilah we are both fine
January cappo BA submitted
Wao
Congratulations dear.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2023
nellyquash:

Mummy, I'm a first timer. I don't even know what list to make. grin grin grin grin
My elder sister will make the list for me or I will send her money to get me the necessary things I will be needing accept for the hospital items.
Lol
I didn't know you are a first timer.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2023
indian03:

April 1st countdown begin grin angry grin
Yes ooooooo
Can't even wait sef.
I don dey tire small small.
I am tired of my big tummy and people giving me pity face calling me Iya Ibeji.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:00pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwamakaHalie:
Good morning mamas, I have an issue ooo....I've been taking pregnacare prenatals with ferobin plus iron supplement but my PCV has reduced from 33% to 28% within 3 weeks, please anyone experienced this? and should I do 'cos thinking of stopping the pregnacare completely and continue with just ferobin, calcium, folic acid and vitamin C
I registered in a teaching hospital. We were told not to take pregnacare cos it contains only minute quantity of everything. The necessary nutrients are not in the right quantity.
So we were told to only take Ferrous, folic acid and Biko.
For the vitamin C, lots of fruits was recommended instead.
I think you should talk to your doctor first.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
indian03:

I have never escaped heartburn in all my pregnancies from first to third trimester and I have never escaped spitting too. I spit from the day I'm positive till labour day or a day after labour lipsrsealed cry. Infact I wake up in the night multiple times to always spit. My nausea is worst. Bitter kola is good but not too much...I still have it plenty but it gives me serious heartburn and ulcer pain. Yes it stir up ulcer and the caffeine in it prevent sleeping if taken too much. Me I just dey,all trimesters for me are same. I have been having pelvic and vagina pain since first trimester, sciatica pain too
You are really trying o
Yours is even on another level.
Sorry dear. We will all laugh and sing praises in the end.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:05pm On Jan 21, 2023
indian03:
It's like I'm the only person in may team that has not started antenatal ooo grin grin grin, though I've been admitted once cos of this nausea and ulcer. I plan to start march but my mum is disturbing me to start early to monitor my bp but I check my BP at home often jare ..I plan to start February ending grin grin. It's third baby nah,there shouldn't be rushing grin grin
I guess you are delaying cos this is not your first nor second.
Lol
You are already used to it.
I need recommendations for a good breast pump at an affordable price.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
kunmisola:

We are 25 weeks 3 days ooo and nobody is telling me anything after this baby oooo I am hanging my boots after this baby. Pregnancy for me no be seresere but I know God will see all of us through.
Is this your third
If no, dont hang boot yet
Lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2023
NwamakaHalie:
Team May 6 gender XY
Welcome Teamie
Good to have you here.
How are you coping with pregnancy wahala.
How was first trimester and second?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2023
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 1:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY 2023

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg......................................May 16th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........................................ May 20th
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Coloredsg:

Is this your third
If no, dont hang boot yet
Lol

My second oo. Hubby and I decided that two children is okay but the mamas (my mom and His) are saying no. That one no concern me tho.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
Coloredsg:

I registered in a teaching hospital. We were told not to take pregnacare cos it contains only minute quantity of everything. The necessary nutrients are not in the right quantity.
So we were told to only take Ferrous, folic acid and Biko.
For the vitamin C, lots of fruits was recommended instead.
I think you should talk to your doctor first.

Same here , in addition was told Obron 6 didnt contain the required dose of folic acid.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2023
kunmisola:

We thank God ooo. I saw shege in my first trimester but second trimester is better but this pelvic heaviness is doing me somehow jare. Somebody daughter is now walking with legs opened. 2 weeks to enter third trimester

I finally met my team mate. 2 weeks to enter 3rd trimester too but the way the baby is jerking his leg is someao. Body heaviness too especially when I'm lying down and want to stand up is a problem. I can't wait to offload...

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
kunmisola:
TEAM MAY 2023

To those of us that have checked the gender, kindly quote this post with the gender so that it will be updated

1. Indian03........................................ May 27th
2. Kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg......................................May 9th
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........................................ May 20th
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. Iamfertile.............. May 2nd........ XX

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Rhemaville: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Howyeh post=120167336]

Thank you mam. Are you back on another journey?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Sadiq3051(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2023
Wishing all of Una safe delivery o...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Howyeh(f): 5:49pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Rhemaville post=120256949][/quote]
Yes Teamie wink tongue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Onceavictim: 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
I have been going like 3 days or more without eating anything. Most time I take only water and will be ok. Hope it won't have effect on my baby. I'm 13weeks gone already
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:40pm On Jan 21, 2023
kunmisola:

We are 25 weeks 3 days ooo and nobody is telling me anything after this baby oooo I am hanging my boots. Pregnancy for me no be seresere but I know God will see all of us through.

Ameen grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:51pm On Jan 21, 2023
Coloredsg:

Yes ooooooo
Can't even wait sef.
I don dey tire small small.
I am tired of my big tummy and people giving me pity face calling me Iya Ibeji.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2023
Coloredsg:

I guess you are delaying cos this is not your first nor second.
Lol
You are already used to it.
I need recommendations for a good breast pump at an affordable price.

Hands free Rechargeable breath pump has been my love saver. I think price is around 25k. That thing is very easy to use anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Onceavictim:
I have been going like 3 days or more without eating anything. Most time I take only water and will be ok. Hope it won't have effect on my baby. I'm 13weeks gone already

Baby will be fine but you might not because you also need nutrients...try taking fruits pls even if only fruits you can stomach
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:47pm On Jan 21, 2023
Is baby jerking normal @25 weeks? For the like 2weeks now I've been feeling the baby jerking mayb it's his legs or hands & it wasn't like this b4. He jerks like some1 having a hiccup for few seconds then stopped. Pls is this normal? I'm beginning to be worried.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Godmother:
March mamas, abeg who else is ready I port to February?

The heaviness, pelvic pain, vag pain, and other discomforts no be here o

I had a false labor scare four days ago and my doc asked me to do a scan. Scan showed baby is already 2.39kg at 33 weeks 4 days and she said, while its not ideal to birth at that time, baby at hat weight can still survive. Thank God it turned out to be just a scare though
March 3rd is my EDD oooooo, can't wait to port to February, I am tired already. My legs are badly swollen and I don't know why it's painful, is it suppose to be painful? Heartburn won't to finish me, I am just so tired and I don't want to take maternity leave on time so that I can spend complete 4months after delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
Ryan03:
March 3rd is my EDD oooooo, can't wait to port to February, I am tired already. My legs are badly swollen and I don't know why it's painful, is it suppose to be painful? Heartburn won't to finish me, I am just so tired and I don't want to take maternity leave on time so that I can spend complete 4months after delivery
If you can afford a pregnancy massage from a professional please get one, it helps with edema and also what’s your doctor saying about the swelling being painful? Please speak to your doctor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6827) (6828) (6829) (6830) (6831) (6832) (6833) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.