Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6835) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138307 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 9:32am On Jan 30, 2023
Good Morning Mamas. Please I am confused and worried. I am currently 6 weeks gone. I went to pee this morning and when I wiped I saw blood. I have never experienced this in my previous pregnancies so I really don't know if this is normal. I have put a pad now. Please do I go to the hospital or what should I do? Thanks in advance.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Debbieeeeeee: 10:01am On Jan 30, 2023
FexCathy:
Good Morning Mamas. Please I am confused and worried. I am currently 6 weeks gone. I went to pee this morning and when I wiped I saw blood. I have never experienced this in my previous pregnancies so I really don't know if this is normal. I have put a pad now. Please do I go to the hospital or what should I do? Thanks in advance.
Yes please go and see your obgyn as soon as you can, they’ll ask questions like is the blood filing a pad up and other salient questions.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2023
Team February 2023

Username —————-EDD—-——Gender

1. JOANDIVA————-Feb 8————XX

2. Amazingift01———Feb 12——-

3. Bennytwin———-Feb 14————XY

4. Miracleawesome—Feb 12———XY

Hello mamas, how are you all doing. We are almost at the finish line. God will see us through. Wish you all safe delivery

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sexymomiyo(f): 4:21pm On Jan 30, 2023
FexCathy:
please rush to the hospital.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 4:24pm On Jan 30, 2023
[quote author=TemmyB18 post=120475910][/quote]

Great. I hope it gets better for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by knightingale: 4:54pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hi mamas, good afternoon. I am 20 weeks pregnant. Please is there any safe drugs I can use for cough and catarrh. I have been having it for 3 days and the cough is giving me sleepless nights. My antenatal is not until next week and I couldn’t reach the hospital on phone
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:27pm On Jan 30, 2023
Coloredsg:
Pls mamas in the house, I need home remedies for Heartburn.
Heartburn wants to finish me. Abeg help me.

Take Danacid antacid tablets,2 at a time whenever you have heartburn. Sorry dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
knightingale:
Hi mamas, good afternoon. I am 20 weeks pregnant. Please is there any safe drugs I can use for cough and catarrh. I have been having it for 3 days and the cough is giving me sleepless nights. My antenatal is not until next week and I couldn’t reach the hospital on phone

Have u tried putting very hot water in a cup,then put ginger and garlic or any ginger if you want. Drink while hot and also chew the ginger. The cough will go.

You can also do steam therapy for the catarrh...boil water,put aboniki balm,cover ur face wt towel and inhale the steam for 10minutes, morning and night.

But if u dont want to,you can take loratidine tablet. 10mg,once daily for the catarrh. it is safe. I will advise u buy Loratyn brand.
All the best mama

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:30pm On Jan 30, 2023
JOANDIVA:
Team February 2023

Hello mamas, how are you all doing. We are almost at the finish line. God will see us through. Wish you all safe delivery

Thanks dear.
Amen!
How are you Joandiva?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2023
FexCathy:

Is the blood much? If no,it can be delayed implantation bleeding. It happens to some people like that. Comes around 6 weeks.
But you can see ur gynae so you have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2023
My bellefull Mama's how wuna Dy? New Mama's nko? May God see us through.
I am here to seek permission from January Mama's/ cappo to post my birth story abeg. I am team December but due to issues beyond my control, I couldn't write my BS. I just think I shouldn't let it pass

7 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bhusawlah: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Good evening mama's, I'm team March, in my 33weeks already, I noticed I don't really pee often like other pregnant women complain, I drink up to 3litres of water a day and I find it hard to pee like 4times a day, even during the night, I don't wake up to pee, so I wanted to ask if this normal and I do not need to get my self worried or should I complain to the doctor?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
Debbieeeeeee:

Yes please go and see your obgyn as soon as you can, they’ll ask questions like is the blood filing a pad up and other salient questions.
Thank you Mama. Gone to the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 6:17pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bennytwin:

Is the blood much? If no,it can be delayed implantation bleeding. It happens to some people like that. Comes around 6 weeks.
But you can see ur gynae so you have peace of mind.
No it isn't much. Just in one place in the pad. Went to the hospital and they said I should do a transvaginal scan. I am so scared now.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FexCathy: 6:18pm On Jan 30, 2023
sexymomiyo:
please rush to the hospital.
Thank you Mama. I have done that.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 6:25pm On Jan 30, 2023
ananne:

Eveey pregnancy is different. Bloating is part of the package for some women.

Wify's tummy is already showing too. 🤣🤣

The bloating thing ehn, we dey cope. Na the headache me no like and she no wan use anything for the headache. The same symptom she had all through last pregnancy. As for the tummy showing part, I guess nothing wey I fit do about am.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by knightingale: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bennytwin:

Have u tried putting very hot water in a cup,then put ginger and garlic or any ginger if you want. Drink while hot and also chew the ginger. The cough will go.

You can also do steam therapy for the catarrh...boil water,put aboniki balm,cover ur face wt towel and inhale the steam for 10minutes, morning and night.

But if u dont want to,you can take loratidine tablet.
10mg,once daily for the catarrh. it is safe. I will advise u buy Loratyn brand.
All the best mama
Thank you so so much. I will do these. Thanks again
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 7:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bhusawlah:
Good evening mama's, I'm team March, in my 33weeks already, I noticed I don't really pee often like other pregnant women complain, I drink up to 3litres of water a day and I find it hard to pee like 4times a day, even during the night, I don't wake up to pee, so I wanted to ask if this normal and I do not need to get my self worried or should I complain to the doctor?

I had this problem last wee and noticed my legs were swollen. My BP was low though so the nurse ruled out any complications during antenatal.

Mama, you might want to call your nurse to hear why she has to say

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by BamiandBati: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello Mummies, first time mum here pls
I am currently 32 weeks gone, pls I just wan to ask the ideal time to stop work.
My EDD is March 29, pls would appreciate responses and suggestions
Because going to work is getting tiring now, even though I don’t use public transport or drive, my hubby drops me off or I use bolt. But waking up early is now war.
Thank you in anticipation of different responses

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Godmother(f): 8:16pm On Jan 30, 2023
trevolady:

Hello mama,you may have to google,the things I read about it were not too good,I had stop drinking it

I did and saw different views on it. Some said it will shrink the baby, others that it will cause delayed puberty, while the rest said these claims remain unproven and zobo is safe.

Anyways, I have decided to err on the side of caution and stopped it.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JOANDIVA(f): 9:00pm On Jan 30, 2023
Bennytwin:

Thanks dear.
Amen!
How are you Joandiva?

Am fine just the last minute tiredness, was asked to come to hospital tomorrow to be admitted for Elcs due to previous history. Put me in ur prayers mamas

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cibel59(f): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2023
Hello everyone!

I'm 40weeks already and I don't feel any sign of labor. My scan dates are different. 1st Feb, 25th January,25th Jan, 23rd Jan, 31st January.

Two weeks ago, when I went for antenatal, the doctor told me to come back in three weeks time for induction if I don't deliver between that time I met him until three weeks .

I'm tired already! I'm thinking of going to the hospital tomorrow to be induced. I need advice my mamas

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 12:48am On Jan 31, 2023
JOANDIVA:

Am fine just the last minute tiredness, was asked to come to hospital tomorrow to be admitted for Elcs due to previous history. Put me in ur prayers mamas

May it be successful in Jesus name,amen!
Cant wait to hear ur Bs mama!
Will gv me some needed boost. Also hv elcs over the weekend by God's grace

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Bennytwin: 12:51am On Jan 31, 2023
Cibel59:
Hello everyone!

I'm 40weeks already and I don't feel any sign of labor. My scan dates are different. 1st Feb, 25th January,25th Jan, 23rd Jan, 31st January.

Two weeks ago, when I went for antenatal, the doctor told me to come back in three weeks time for induction if I don't deliver between that time I met him until three weeks .

I'm tired already! I'm thinking of going to the hospital tomorrow to be induced. I need advice my mamas

The date i know is the most certain is the date given during ur first ultrasound or early scan. Thats the date around 7 or 8 weeks. Follow that date and not any later date as later date tends to change.

As for the induction,you know your body best. I think you should be patient for maybe a week and try some exercises,massaging the boobs and some natural fruit inducers. If it doesnt work,then you can be induced.

Have you thought of doing membrane stripping? Also helps in induction. Speak wt ur gynae and exhaust all other options bfor that liquid drip. It is very hot.lol
U gat this mama

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:19am On Jan 31, 2023
thejourney200:

The bloating thing ehn, we dey cope. Na the headache me no like and she no wan use anything for the headache. The same symptom she had all through last pregnancy. As for the tummy showing part, I guess nothing wey I fit do about am.

This bloating is tiring. I've been having bloating since I was 12 weeks & once I bloated I'll vomit lik 4 - 6 times daily. Very annoying. I've been on ancoloxin for a while & it has really helped with the vomiting but till now I'm still bloating. I didn't even know some women experienced it, thought Its my body reacting. Hmm, pregnancy. It's well wt us

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 12:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
JOANDIVA:
Team February 2023

cry cry cry can't wait to see my name up here o, make my month reach na

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 12:34pm On Jan 31, 2023
BamiandBati:
Hello Mummies, first time mum here pls
I am currently 32 weeks gone, pls I just wan to ask the ideal time to stop work.
My EDD is March 29, pls would appreciate responses and suggestions
Because going to work is getting tiring now, even though I don’t use public transport or drive, my hubby drops me off or I use bolt. But waking up early is now war.
Thank you in anticipation of different responses
you see that waking up matter eh embarassed if it's a govt job, my sister, go when you have strength, nobody will beat you. But if it's private, discuss with your employer, you understand your body best, your body knows when to stop

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 12:36pm On Jan 31, 2023
JOANDIVA:

God be with you, I hope you are doing fine? More strength and God's speed in delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Ryan03(f): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2023
Cibel59:
Hello everyone!

that was how they frustrated me with postponing during my first, abeg, go and meet them and complain
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ayomitomiwa(f): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2023
HELP!!!
I'm in my second trimester and I won't stop spitting. Any remedy to stop or reduce this will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2023
Cibel59

Try take okra water or ewedu water. Also herbal shops will definitely have remedy.
Induction is quite invasive and artificial and might take too long as your body is not ready for labour.And could lead to CS.
Natural remedies and sex should be tried first. Hang in there ,we are here for you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 7:29pm On Jan 31, 2023
ayomitomiwa:
HELP!!!
I'm in my second trimester and I won't stop spitting. Any remedy to stop or reduce this will be appreciated.

You can use ancoloxin but 1st discuss with your Dr. That's what helped me

(1) (2) (3) ... (6832) (6833) (6834) (6835) (6836) (6837) (6838) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.