Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,167 members, 7,864,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6860) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276101 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 8:45pm On Apr 01, 2023
kunmisola:
APRIL ROLL CALL FOR TEAM MAY

Ijo ope wa da, ijo ope wa reeee. I am super excited to welcome us all to the month of April, the last month preceding May. Despite the ups and downs we have all encountered since January, our God has been faithful.

Pregnancy is an amazing journey with different packages but we thank God for being with us. We are all in the last trimester and I know we can't all wait to meet our Beautiful LOs. May God continue to make it easy for us.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY
2. kunmisola............ May 6th.......... XY
3. Nellyquash........... May 8/10..............XY
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd...............XX
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & Green
6. fabulousfay.................................. May 6th
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX
8. Yumyogo......................................... May 24th
9. kosi2018......................................... May 31st
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY
12. rosey11.......................................... May 28th
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XY
14. Timitoyo ...............May 30th..............XX
15. iamfertile .....................May 2nd..............
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th...............
17. Temtemmie..................May 16th...........XY
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th................
19. Goldenheart002.................May

Countdown has already begin from my end as I have 4 weeks and some days to go. Hospital bag has been packed and nesting is ongoing. I pray God will provide for us all in Jesus name. Let the countdown begins.

Thanks for checking us on us mama. I'm a bit worried this evening.. I just returned from seeing my Dr and she's suggesting because of the delay in fertility (7years) that maybe we should do CS to bring out the baby by week 37. So far everything has been going out so well wt me & the baby. No issues at all. Why must she suggesting that since there's no issue? Must every woman that have experienced infertility do CS?
Pls I need natural ways / things to aids natural delivery. I'm 35 weeks 4days already today. What can I do to avoid this because as far as I'm concerned there's no problem with the pregnancy except that I've waited for 7years before having it. Pls I'm worried. Thnx

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Temtemmie: 9:04pm On Apr 01, 2023
kunmisola:

Ijo ope wa da, ijo ope wa reeee. I am super excited to welcome us all to the month of April, the last month preceding May. Despite the ups and downs we have all encountered since January, our God has been faithful.

Pregnancy is an amazing journey with different packages but we thank God for being with us. We are all in the last trimester and I know we can't all wait to meet our Beautiful LOs. May God continue to make it easy for us.

Countdown has already begin from my end as I have 4 weeks and some days to go. Hospital bag has been packed and nesting is ongoing. I pray God will provide for us all in Jesus name. Let the countdown begins.
The lord who has started this journey will be with us to the very end in Jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2023
kunmisola:

We are almost done. I'm super excited 😊

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:10pm On Apr 01, 2023
Coloredsg:

Amen.
Yes ooooooooo
Our countdown has started officially.
Cant wait.
Who are the May mamas that will port to April
Let's wait and see.
It shall end in praise.

Them plenty o. I counted like 8 earliest due date that may likely port to April
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 10:18pm On Apr 01, 2023
iamfertile:

Thanks for checking us on us mama. I'm a bit worried this evening.. I just returned from seeing my Dr and she's suggesting because of the delay in fertility (7years) that maybe we should do CS to bring out the baby by week 37. So far everything has been going out so well wt me & the baby. No issues at all. Why must she suggesting that since there's no issue? Must every woman that have experienced infertility do CS?
Pls I need natural ways / things to aids natural delivery. I'm 35 weeks 4days already today. What can I do to avoid this because as far as I'm concerned there's no problem with the pregnancy except that I've waited for 7years before having it. Pls I'm worried. Thnx

The doctor suggested that because it's a "precious baby" , believe me CS is safer for baby most times than vagina delivery became of risks involved. But nonetheless, Normal delivery is possible and everything will be alright. Pls don't worry. I've started taking dates today. Take dates 6 to 10 pieces in a day ,don't miss it, take red raspberry leaf tea (2 bag in a cup) daily. Pineapples,okra water, ewedu, All these strengthen the uterus and stimulate contractions when it's times. Then start taking walk daily if you can. Also, has your baby turned? You don't want to go into labour if baby has not turned. Also,doctors suggest CS for their own convinient sometimes. They always want to make it fast

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jenny855(f): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2023
Lewalemanto:

I don't think we have Team September. Maybe cos it's s far sad

I am team September o

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:34am On Apr 02, 2023
iamfertile:

Congratulations my dear sis. I know ttc is not an easy journey but God Almighty was with you all step of the way. Since you don't have any underlying medical issues, there is no cause for alarm. Take dates, walk around like 20 minutes everyday, take pineapple and have lot of sex. Our baby can even decide to surprise you and come early. The Good lord who has started His good works will definitely see it to a successful end.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 6:35am On Apr 02, 2023
indian03:

I am praying to port ooo because everyday now is a big challenge.

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by esthy111(f): 6:42am On Apr 02, 2023
Team September, let's start our own roll call o. At least or hopefully, the morning sickness or *all day sickness* thing has reduced significantly wink. By God's mercies, no loss shall be recorded, God Almighty will see us all through and we will birth healthy babies by God's grace. Amen.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:08am On Apr 02, 2023
bimberry1307:

Honestly, it fails most of the time. Abeg, me don shred boots tey tey. No belle for this buhari period o. Na fp sure pass as per say I never start menstruate. I don't want to be caught unaware.
BTW, we're preparing for our first birthday. We're currently standing unsupported, we hope to walk before the big day. Kisses to your LO

So for my mind, I don shred boot around 2020 not knowing God was looking at me with one kind eye.

This is me o on a fourth missionary journey, back with my shredded boots wey God don couple for me again. Team August 2020, una cappo don land here again o.
It is well.

8 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 8:45am On Apr 02, 2023
bimberry1307:

So for my mind, I don shred boot around 2020 not knowing God was looking at me with one kind eye.

This is me o back with my shredded boots wey God don couple for me again. Team August 2020, una cappo don land here again o.
It is well.
grin grin grin 🤣🤣🤣 welcome

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2023
Temtemmie:

The lord who has started this journey will be with us to the very end in Jesus name amen
Amen ooooooooo
Our countdown don start.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 10:00am On Apr 02, 2023
indian03:

We are almost done. I'm super excited 😊
You are not the only one.
I can't wait cos my tired is tired.
Na my tummy dey push me up and down now.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 10:05am On Apr 02, 2023
iamfertile:

I understand the doctor. She suggested CS to rule out any complication that might occur later.
You know the baby you are carrying is so precious and means a lot to you and your hubby. So don't really blame her for suggesting it.
You can start blending ewedu leaf and drinking. Plus start taking plenty pineapples. It helps too.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 10:07am On Apr 02, 2023
indian03:

The doctor suggested that because it's a "precious baby" , believe me CS is safer for baby most times than vagina delivery became of risks involved. But nonetheless, Normal delivery is possible and everything will be alright. Pls don't worry. I've started taking dates today. Take dates 6 to 10 pieces in a day ,don't miss it, take red raspberry leaf tea (2 bag in a cup) daily. Pineapples,okra water, ewedu, All these strengthen the uterus and stimulate contractions when it's times. Then start taking walk daily if you can. Also, has your baby turned? You don't want to go into labour if baby has not turned. Also,doctors suggest CS for their own convinient sometimes. They always want to make it fast

Thanks, I'll get all those & start taken them. The baby turned on Sunday but I'll do a scan to know if he's in cephalic position though I'm feeling d head down my pelvic.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 10:08am On Apr 02, 2023
kunmisola:

Congratulations my dear sis. I know ttc is not an easy journey but God Almighty was with you all step of the way. Since you don't have any underlying medical issues, there is no cause for alarm. Take dates, walk around like 20 minutes everyday, take pineapple juice and have lot of sex. Our baby can even decide to surprise you and come early. The Good lord who has started His good works will definitely see it to a successful end.

Thanks Teamie. I'm a bit relieved now. I'll get dates & the likes. Wishing us all easy birthing injn

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
kunmisola:

I am praying to port ooo because everyday now is a big challenge.
You are in my list of people I counted that might port to April
Lol

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Coloredsg(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2023
indian03:

I counted 7.
iamfertile
Funkaish
kunmisola
Eniwunmi
NwamakaHalie
fabulousfay
Dinabella
We already know iamfertile will do opening ceremony

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2023
Coloredsg:

I understand the doctor. She suggested CS to rule out any complication that might occur later.
You know the baby you are carrying is so precious and means a lot to you and your hubby. So don't really blame her for suggesting it.
You can start blending ewedu leaf and drinking. Plus start taking plenty pineapples. It helps too.

Hugssss
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ananne: 10:56am On Apr 02, 2023
Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for April.

Ananne___________________________ August 15th

Thejourney200.____________________August 30th

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita__________________________August 24th

TemmyB18_______________________August 21st

August Mamas make una show o

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the second trimester.

I know some of us will stat checking our baby's gender soonest. Keep us updated.

Please try to attend your antenatal and take any drugs prescribed by your Doctor.

It's well with all of us.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 11:19am On Apr 02, 2023
Coloredsg:

I counted 7.
iamfertile
Funkaish
kunmisola
Eniwunmi
NwamakaHalie
fabulousfay
Dinabella

😂😂
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Hauwi(f): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2023
MummyHalo:
BA! BA!! BA!!! + BS

April mamas, I’ve ported to March.
My twin boys came on Thursday 23rd March at 36wks 5days, weighing 2.0 & 2.25kg. It was an emergency CS and I’m still in recovery.

BS

I was scheduled for ELCS for today 30th March but I started contracting seriously last week Thursday evening(I had been managing preterm contractions since 32weeks). We quickly went to the hospital and I was booked immediately for the procedure. Babies were brought out at 11:53 & 54pm respectively and I was wheeled out early morning Friday.
I thank God so much because despite their weights, they didn’t need any newborn special care. I am really grateful to God for these gifts.
I wish the remaining belleful mamas a smooth pregnancy and safe delivery.

cc: Hauwi ; younix

Wow wow 🤩 congratulations mama. You’ve left us already.
Thank God for safe delivery

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:12pm On Apr 02, 2023
indian03:

😂😂

See me smiling here..
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 12:14pm On Apr 02, 2023
Coloredsg:

I counted 7.
iamfertile
Funkaish
kunmisola
Eniwunmi
NwamakaHalie
fabulousfay
Dinabella

See me smiling here

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2023
Coloredsg:

I counted 7.
iamfertile
Funkaish
kunmisola
Eniwunmi
NwamakaHalie
fabulousfay
Dinabella

I pray so my sis. This baby should not do like his sister wey Siddon till 41 weeks when I was induced.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eniwunmi: 2:31pm On Apr 02, 2023
Coloredsg:

I counted 7.
iamfertile
Funkaish
kunmisola
Eniwunmi
NwamakaHalie
fabulousfay
Dinabella
😅😅😅

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iamfertile(f): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2023
kunmisola:

I pray so my sis. This baby should not do like his sister wey Siddon till 41 weeks when I was induced.

Ehh, 41 weeks!! You tried o

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldenheart002(f): 5:32pm On Apr 02, 2023
kunmisola:

You are welcome mama but you are to pay fine. On behalf of May mamas, we charge you two crates of coke and one carton of chicken.

Make una no vex nah grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2023
Timitoyo:
grin grin grin 🤣🤣🤣 welcome
Thanks mama grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 8:41pm On Apr 02, 2023
Goldenheart002:

Make una no vex nah grin grin
Woman yi, you do come back too? Awon 2020mama nigba yen grin grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Olorilolo(f): 12:52am On Apr 03, 2023
ananne:

Team August(Team Grace)..Roll call for April.

Ananne___________________________ August 15th

Thejourney200.____________________August 30th

Bluevy_____________________________August 4th

Senorita__________________________August 24th

TemmyB18_______________________August 21st

August Mamas make una show o

How are you all doing? Hope you are enjoying the second trimester.

I know some of us will stat checking our baby's gender soonest. Keep us updated.

Please try to attend your antenatal and take any drugs prescribed by your Doctor.

It's well with all of us.
Let me stop hiding in the shadows and officially register. August 30th is the date.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by UmuMuhsinah(f): 7:02am On Apr 03, 2023
Both my previous pregnancy passed due dates. Me I no dey follow the date again, baby should just come anytime she wishes. I trust Allah to do the best
iamfertile:

Ehh, 41 weeks!! You tried o

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6857) (6858) (6859) (6860) (6861) (6862) (6863) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.