Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (6891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8138419 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) ... (6955) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 4:44am On Jun 01, 2023
Mamas pls help , I have not been lactating since . What can I do pls ?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by TiffanyJ(f): 7:35am On Jun 01, 2023
Mamas , please I need the ink to that TTC thread abeg. Someone needs it. Please, help
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by jjaney: 8:03am On Jun 01, 2023
Timitoyo:

I experienced this too. You need to keep putting your baby to the breast continuously as you would if it was flowing well. Eat healthily even if you don't have much appetite, take lots of pap and pepper soup. The more your baby latches on, the more your body triggers milk production. In a short while, it will normalize.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 8:26am On Jun 01, 2023
Good morning mommas,I've been a silent reader from 2012 when I had my first child just decided to register here for my 3rd pregnancy. I'm team November,EDD Nov 6.

11 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sonofyisa(m): 9:46am On Jun 01, 2023
TiffanyJ:
Mamas , please I need the ink to that TTC thread abeg. Someone needs it. Please, help
https://www.nairaland.com/318334/trying-conceive-child-ttc

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Boliboli760: 9:53am On Jun 01, 2023
Good morning everyone, please what cream and soap are you using for your baby who is pron to eczema?

- All my kids suffer from eczema and dry skin. Don't want this baby to have the same, my toddler is already have dark patches if anyone has any tried and tested remedy please share.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 12:23pm On Jun 01, 2023
jjaney:

I experienced this too. You need to keep putting your baby to the breast continuously as you would if it was flowing well. Eat healthily even if you don't have much appetite, take lots of pap and pepper soup. The more your baby latches on, the more your body triggers milk production. In a short while, it will normalize.

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:39pm On Jun 01, 2023
Welcome teamie

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bimberry1307(f): 2:40pm On Jun 01, 2023
Koremum:
Good morning mommas,I've been a silent reader from 2012 when I had my first child just decided to register here for my 3rd pregnancy. I'm team November,EDD Nov 6.
Team November welcome you.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by indian03: 3:42pm On Jun 01, 2023
Timitoyo:

My breast milk normally takes 3 days before coming well. Jusst keep putting baby to breast

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Timitoyo: 3:55pm On Jun 01, 2023
indian03:

My breast milk normally takes 3 days before coming well. Jusst keep putting baby to breast

Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Koremum: 3:57pm On Jun 01, 2023
bimberry1307:

Team November welcome you.
thank you ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2023
kunmisola:
If we have ten thousands tongues, it will not be enough to praise the Lord Almighty. We thank you for your grace and mercy, we appreciate your loving kindness over us all, we praise your name because you are God and you changeth not. Thank you for counting us worthy to be called mothers, thank you for blessing our wombs with wonderful children, thank you for our families and we bless you for all our beautiful children.

My prayers for us all is that we shall never bury our children, they shall be pillars of truth, favour and grace in our society, they shall always make us proud and they shall always be the coolness of our hearts and eyes in Jesus name.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY....... Delivered May 21st.......B.A seen
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.…..B.A/B.S seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd............XX.. Delivered April 21st....B.A/B.S seen
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & XX.... Delivered April 19th......B.A/ B.S seen
6. fabulousfay............ May 6th..... Delivered May 2nd....B.A seen
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX... Delivered May 6th....B.A seen
8. Yumyogo........... May 24th..........XX..... Delivered May 29th.....B.A seen
9. kosi2018.......... May 31st.......XX......Delivered May 5th....B.A/B.S seen
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY.... Delivered May 11th......B.A seen
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY...... Delivered May 28th.....B.A seen
12. rosey11........... May 28th.........XX...... Delivered May 28th......B.A seen
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XX..... Delivered April 27th....B.A seen
14. Timitoyo ............May 30th..........XX,....... Delivered May 30th....B.A seen
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A /B.S seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th........ Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
17. Temtemmie...........May 16th...........XY.........Delivered May 16th.....B.A/ B.S seen
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th........... Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
19. Goldenheart002........May 19th......... Delivered May 11th....B.A/B.S seen
20. Jennifer89...........Delivered May 29th......B.A seen

We came, we saw and we conquered and surely there was no loss amidst us.

This is me appreciating everybody for having me as May cappo, I really appreciate you all. I know some of us are still coming back for our subsequent pregnancies and some have hanged our booth. Whichever way it is, may the goodness of the Lord never depart from us.

This is my EBENEZER, I HEREBY HANDOVER THE BATON TO JUNE CAPPO. MAY YOU ALL DELIVER WITH EASE.

Amen.
Thank you Cappo. You’re the best.
God bless you and your household.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nellyquash(f): 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2023
Good day house,
Please what can I use to treat NLA for my son.
I don’t know what they call it in English or Yoruba.
His front hair is gone and it’s breaking too.
The skin discoloration is something else.
The antibiotic I’m giving him, I’m not seeing any changes.

Please help oo
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 4:32pm On Jun 01, 2023
nellyquash:
Good day house,

Please help oo
I don't know what they call this red flower in English but it worked for my first baby. We call it ewe lapa pupa in Yoruba. You can try and get it then boil and bath him with it. Very effective 👌

Modified: The leave is red acalipher in English.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by thejourney200: 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2023
Boliboli760:
Good morning everyone, please what cream and soap are you using for your baby who is pron to eczema?

- All my kids suffer from eczema and dry skin. Don't want this baby to have the same, my toddler is already have dark patches if anyone has any tried and tested remedy please share.

I don't know what applies in Nigeria however, we were told to bath our son every other day with only water.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Yinkaolola: 6:47am On Jun 02, 2023
juola:
Can't wait to come back here.
Hi, I sent you an email.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Opedolapo: 6:52am On Jun 02, 2023
nellyquash:
Good day house,

Please help oo
Been trying to quote you since yesterday (bimberry1307) but couldn't. Had to use my other account.

Go to those women selling local herbs in the market, tell them you want to buy OSUN. It's red in color like mud. Crush it and mix it with coconut oil. Apply it on the affected area.
N.B make sure the baby isn't puting on white o cos it stains. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MechanicMike: 10:10am On Jun 02, 2023
Jacqueline22:

Thanks mama
Oya mk dem quick add me to my team

helo , please are u intaressted in doin house girl work which will be payin 20K (cash) monthly & u will be given trassspot allawanase pluss paid luch & dinna please. are u intaressted please? this is a shance to make moiney please. U WANT?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Teema4720(f): 1:28pm On Jun 02, 2023
BS.... @irynky
The journey of pregnancy started very normal with little morning sickness. But compared to my other kids, this one was very ok.

We pushed tru with the stress of life until 9month.

I was really tired.... Saturday morning my water broke. I hurriedly tired up what I was doing and headed to the hospital along. Got checked... 2cm, I was told to go do exercise.
I bought plenty pineapple and trekked long distance to my house.

Contractions came on and off, by 8pm it became stronger, told hubby to get ready so we head to d clinic. Got checked againd by 10pm .... 4cm... More exercises , pains became more prolong and strong, by 2am , I got checked again.... 9cm... And the pushing started...
I delivered around 3am but placenta refused to come. Stayed another 1hr in the labour ward... Last last they had to do manual removal .... The pains was not here oh.
But in all.... I am alive, my baby boy is alive, I return all Glory to God. 2 lovely girls and a bouncing baby boy, I therefore hang booth... Wishing all belleful mothers safe delivery...

31 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Goldengold2(f): 12:14am On Jun 03, 2023
Missfree:
July Rollcall

Mamas let's welcome estilo.

Name..........................Edd...............Sex
1.missfree.....................18...................XX
2.Goldengold2..............14...................XY
3.Niceapple...................12....................XX
4.Cindylee......................24...................
5.Redrosely....................31...................
6.Ayomitomiwa.............22..................
7.Ijelenwanyioma..........29....................XY
8. Nisot............................13....................XY
9. Estilo............................03....................XX
Cappo its been a long time here oo. Hope you're fine mama? May we all receive divine strength in Jesus name. Safe delivery to us all.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2023
Goldengold2:
Cappo its been a long time here oo. Hope you're fine mama? May we all receive divine strength in Jesus name. Safe delivery to us all.
Am fine ma o just battling with high blood pressure may God make it easy for us ijn

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Missfree: 8:25am On Jun 03, 2023
July Rollcall
Hello my wonderful mamas how are we all doing. How is the journey so far especially the third trimester. Hope our hospital bags are packed already. We are next after this month so let's get prepared. Pls for those who have not updated their baby sex bring it in let's update it.
May it be easy for us all ijn

Name..........................Edd...............Sex
1.missfree.....................18...................XX
2.Goldengold2..............14...................XY
3.Niceapple...................12....................XX
4.Cindylee......................24...................
5.Redrosely....................31...................
6.Ayomitomiwa.............22..................
7.Ijelenwanyioma..........29....................XY
8. Nisot............................13....................XY
9. Estilo............................03....................XX
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Funky123(f): 9:52am On Jun 03, 2023
MechanicMike:

helo , please are u intaressted in doin house girl work which will be payin 20K (cash) monthly & u will be given trassspot allawanase pluss paid luch & dinna please. are u intaressted please? this is a shance to make moiney please. U WANT?

You miss road or what
One shance lol

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MechanicMike: 10:33am On Jun 03, 2023
Funky123:

You miss road or what
One shance lol

U don't like MOINEY?? U don't a shance to make 20k a month..cash??are u not strong?don't u enjoy washing plate, iron, love childrens, enjoy baby sit, buy make up & still look pretty? Are u lightskin?(no offenscce) angry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2023
kunmisola:
If we have ten thousands tongues, it will not be enough to praise the Lord Almighty. We thank you for your grace and mercy, we appreciate your loving kindness over us all, we praise your name because you are God and you changeth not. Thank you for counting us worthy to be called mothers, thank you for blessing our wombs with wonderful children, thank you for our families and we bless you for all our beautiful children.

My prayers for us all is that we shall never bury our children, they shall be pillars of truth, favour and grace in our society, they shall always make us proud and they shall always be the coolness of our hearts and eyes in Jesus name.

1. Indian03............... May 27th..........XY....... Delivered May 21st.......B.A seen
2. kunmisola....... May 6th........ XY... Delivered April 5th...... B.A/B.S seen
3. Nellyquash....... May 8/10...... Delivered April 12th.…..B.A/B.S seen
4. Funkaish............... May 3rd............XX.. Delivered April 21st....B.A/B.S seen
5. Coloredsg.........May 16th....XY & XX.... Delivered April 19th......B.A/ B.S seen
6. fabulousfay............ May 6th..... Delivered May 2nd....B.A seen
7. Dinabella ............... May 7th.........XX... Delivered May 6th....B.A seen
8. Yumyogo........... May 24th..........XX..... Delivered May 29th.....B.A seen
9. kosi2018.......... May 31st.......XX......Delivered May 5th....B.A/B.S seen
10. Chylucia........... May 20th.... XX & XY.... Delivered May 11th......B.A seen
11. IryNky................. May 24th.............XY...... Delivered May 28th.....B.A seen
12. rosey11........... May 28th.........XX...... Delivered May 28th......B.A seen
13. NwamakaHalie.............May 6th..........XX..... Delivered April 27th....B.A seen
14. Timitoyo ............May 30th..........XX,....... Delivered May 30th....B.A seen
15. iamfertile ...........May 2nd......... Delivered April 13th B.A /B.S seen
16. segxi1960 ....................May 9th........ Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
17. Temtemmie...........May 16th...........XY.........Delivered May 16th.....B.A/ B.S seen
18. Eniwunmi............…......May 6th........... Delivered May 4th B.A/B.S seen
19. Goldenheart002........May 19th......... Delivered May 11th....B.A/B.S seen
20. Jennifer89...........Delivered May 29th......B.A seen

We came, we saw and we conquered and surely there was no loss amidst us.

This is me appreciating everybody for having me as May cappo, I really appreciate you all. I know some of us are still coming back for our subsequent pregnancies and some have hanged our booth. Whichever way it is, may the goodness of the Lord never depart from us.

This is my EBENEZER, I HEREBY HANDOVER THE BATON TO JUNE CAPPO. MAY YOU ALL DELIVER WITH EASE.

You're such an amazing woman ma! Thank you for carrying each and everyone of us along. You made this journey easy for majority of us, the concern, care, and attention. God bless you ma... 🙏 ❤️

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MechanicMike: 10:48am On Jun 03, 2023
Funky123:

You miss road or what
One shance lol

anyways gimmme Yor nomba I drive nice car & I hav moiney.so was Yor nomba & when can I call u?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jun 03, 2023
MY BIRTH STORY

I honestly do not know where to start but I hope I'll be able to make some sense at the end of this story tho.

I figured out I was pregnant in October when we travelled for a function in Lagos. And as a result of the challenges my husband and I were facing we agreed we wouldn't keep it. We had concluded we weren't ready for a second child and so.. I visited our doctor there for an abortion. It was successful (IMO) and when we returned to Abuja we carried on with our lives.

Fast forward to November, I didn't see my monthly visitor (he wasnt even in town so i wasn't sexually active) I went for a scan and I was Pregnant!!!! Okay... I accepted it in good fate.

Then in December my husband and I were having a discussion, he mentioned some of the issues he was currently facing with his car and inability to sell our house in Kuje. He needed money to fix the car so he could work and be able to cater for me and the kids. He wanted me to borrow some money from fairmoney for him and he'd pay back in February when the house is sold. I had concerns, first the money was a lot and the interest rate was high but he wasn't bothered. I proceeded and then wired it to his account.

December 26th, I found out my husband was preparing to go settle down with someone else, A girl he had denied knowing. I was devastated. This was where my depression set in. I was suicidal from the 3rd month of this pregnancy till the 6th month. I somehow got a Job when I was 5 months gone but stopped 2 months later.

I wasn't feeding well, I couldn't concentrate, taking my routine tabs was an issue, Living was hard and all I wanted was Death. I would question God, why me? I would starve the whole day, I fed once a day Sometimes.. Nothing seemed interesting but my son.. He was always looking out for Mummy.

Third trimester, I was getting used to being strong. Everything else was going well till we arrived the month of May. I wanted to give birth at 37 weeks for some reasons. That week came, passed, nothing! So did 38 week to 40 weeks. I was becoming depressed all over again. How do I tell this baby that I had a ton of bills and responsibilities on my shoulders, remaining in my stomach wasn't helping at all.

I resolved to seeking measures to induce labour. I did the little I could,yet nothing happened. Sunday morning, I woke up crying. I was tired, and fed up. My mums caretaker had called to say he was out of Patience and won't be giving any more grace and my mum was already tired of having me and my son. I knew what she was going through and didn't want to keep staying at home and so I went to church with my son. I got back feeling better, 12pm contractions started. And because I was used to them I didn't take it seriously but it persisted till 3pm so I went to the hospital and pleaded with them to check me. They did, and I was 4cm dilated!

I was super excited! Little did I know it was going to be a longgggggggg ride.. I was alone, and in pains 🥺 till 7pm when my sister came then mum came later. Indeed not all pregnancies are same. Long story cut short, I gave birth around 3am after a long fight. It wasn't easy but we give Glory to God.

I've burnt my boots tho.. Safe delivery to every preggy mama! God will see y'all through

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 1:49pm On Jun 03, 2023
estilo:
No Cap! Best Cappo so far goes to Kunmisola.
Well-done! Always looking out for your teamie.

Made me remember 2020 there was a particular Cappo that was very active as you are.
God bless you.

Oya pass the baton to team June!
Mama longest time
How's the family doing

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sunbestie(f): 2:06pm On Jun 03, 2023
Congratulations to all the May Mamas and babies... They Lord that did it for you all will do it for us too.
May cappo you did a wonderful job.

June mamas it is your turn to shine and be filled with laughter. Congratulations in advance to you all

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kunmisola(f): 2:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
yumyogo:
MY BIRTH STORY

I honestly do not know where to start but I hope I'll be able to make some sense at the end of this story tho.

I figured out I was pregnant in October when we travelled for a function in Lagos. And as a result of the challenges my husband and I were facing we agreed we wouldn't keep it. We had concluded we weren't ready for a second child and so.. I visited our doctor there for an abortion. It was successful (IMO) and when we returned to Abuja we carried on with our lives.

Fast forward to November, I didn't see my monthly visitor (he wasnt even in town so i wasn't sexually active) I went for a scan and I was Pregnant!!!! Okay... I accepted it in good fate.

Then in December my husband and I were having a discussion, he mentioned some of the issues he was currently facing with his car and inability to sell our house in Kuje. He needed money to fix the car so he could work and be able to cater for me and the kids. He wanted me to borrow some money from fairmoney for him and he'd pay back in February when the house is sold. I had concerns, first the money was a lot and the interest rate was high but he wasn't bothered. I proceeded and then wired it to his account.

December 26th, I found out my husband was preparing to go settle down with someone else, A girl he had denied knowing. I was devastated. This was where my depression set in. I was suicidal from the 3rd month of this pregnancy till the 6th month. I somehow got a Job when I was 5 months gone but stopped 2 months later.

I wasn't feeding well, I couldn't concentrate, taking my routine tabs was an issue, Living was hard and all I wanted was Death. I would question God, why me? I would starve the whole day, I fed once a day Sometimes.. Nothing seemed interesting but my son.. He was always looking out for Mummy.

Third trimester, I was getting used to being strong. Everything else was going well till we arrived the month of May. I wanted to give birth at 37 weeks for some reasons. That week came, passed, nothing! So did 38 week to 40 weeks. I was becoming depressed all over again. How do I tell this baby that I had a ton of bills and responsibilities on my shoulders, remaining in my stomach wasn't helping at all.

I resolved to seeking measures to induce labour. I did the little I could,yet nothing happened. Sunday morning, I woke up crying. I was tired, and fed up. My mums caretaker had called to say he was out of Patience and won't be giving any more grace and my mum was already tired of having me and my son. I knew what she was going through and didn't want to keep staying at home and so I went to church with my son. I got back feeling better, 12pm contractions started. And because I was used to them I didn't take it seriously but it persisted till 3pm so I went to the hospital and pleaded with them to check me. They did, and I was 4cm dilated!

I was super excited! Little did I know it was going to be a longgggggggg ride.. I was alone, and in pains 🥺 till 7pm when my sister came then mum came later. Indeed not all pregnancies are same. Long story cut short, I gave birth around 3am after a long fight. It wasn't easy but we give Glory to God.

I've burnt my boots tho.. Safe delivery to every preggy mama! God will see y'all through

I am so sorry for all you went through but I know and believe God will not leave you to suffer. Look up to him always and you will come out victorious very soon.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6888) (6889) (6890) (6891) (6892) (6893) (6894) ... (6955) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.