Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,631 members, 7,861,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 12:36 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (725) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8270439 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
kendrallmai:
Hello mamas
Congratulations to all new mummies in the house, God bless your little ones kiss kiss

Pls I went for a scan today and my baby weighed 2.90kg at 35+ weeks I'm so worried about d size, I feel my baby is too small considering how far gone i am, pls is there anything i can do to increase the size?
Thanks in anticipation

That weight is absolutely ok for a term baby o.....when ppl are shying away from big babies. In the next 4 weeks expect him to be like 3.4 at the very least.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 3:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
kendrallmai:
Hello mamas
Congratulations to all new mummies in the house, God bless your little ones kiss kiss

Pls I went for a scan today and my baby weighed 2.90kg at 35+ weeks I'm so worried about d size, I feel my baby is too small considering how far gone i am, pls is there anything i can do to increase the size?
Thanks in anticipation
Mama 2.9 @ 35wks isn't small o. U wan push 5kg baby? Pls just continue eating healthy(nt for 2). Ur baby's weight isn't small at all at all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 4:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
kendrallmai:

Thanks in anticipation
my Teamie,
Really? shocked. Your baby weight is very ok, you still have 5 more weeks to go and all your baby does now is to gain weight. E be like say you dey reserve energy somewhere wey you go use push out big baby. Pls ooo your baby is just fine. No worries

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2015
tchiwinnie:
U ve also not heard/read dat ladies are discouraged to douch? The vagina s self cleansing and shldnt b washed wt any soap. browse it.
that's why I said finger is a very healthy natural way.
There's nothing wrong with cleaning ur vagina with ur finger and water.

I rest my case

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
lightedpath:
Help me o
I had something similar in my first trimester.... Aboniki see something for my hand.
I stopped rubbing cream, wore freshly washed clothes, clean towels etc... And loose fitting clothes... If the cloth tighten me small itching begins o... I wasn't in naija then. I was using one Americana stuff, forwhere it only relieved me for a bit. Na aboniki wey I carry travel come b my saving grace

as soon as I came to naija it reduced. I suspected the water. My Gynea was confused sef, my colleagues wondered what it cld b. But one of my colleagues had same experience and told me to use things with mint to bath and all.

Aboniki was my body cream, and u can add some in d water (warm) when u wanna bath, if u can't get minty soap to buy.

First trimester humbled me... Chai
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lightedpath(f): 5:27pm On Sep 11, 2015
firsttymum:
thanks teammate. Will get aboniki then. Not been using cream for a while too. Its nt fun at all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sept mamas..haba so far,no bs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 5:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
ahnie:
Harmymy how are you?hope you are fyn?i prayed for you last week when i went for immunization.so congratulations in advance.
Thanks dear. how is your baby doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Thank God.
HARMYMY:
Thanks dear. how is your baby doing?
nice readin your reply
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2015
proudmom38:
A very warm welcome 2 all d new preggers in d hux,I wish u a stressfree 9months....

@kaffy4bill,senior beedam,clinik,lala4sure,iyaderachuks,harmymy,babymama,marygold,keji3,Tallgirlslim,bheambo,Tikosdear,pelupelu,goosebumb n Beetle. How re u guyz doing? Its been a while I read from u...Hope u n ur los re doing great? Little proudy sent his shoutout 2 u mamas...!

Little proud how you doing? Hope you are doing well? Thanks proud mom for taking good care of you. madam how vigilante now?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
ahnie:
Thank God.nice readin your reply
How vigilante ministry now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MGeey(f): 6:46pm On Sep 11, 2015
Deezou don born? Congratulations o. Seems like it was only yesterday I was following your story on ttc thread before your bfp announcement. May God bless your LO. To all new mamas, congratulations. May God bless your LOs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
kendrallmai:
Hello mamas

Thanks in anticipation
Mama e be lik say u dey plan for 4th degree tear.at 37 week my baby ws weighing 2.8kg n @ birth she came out weighing 3.4kg.am still battling wit d tear o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 7:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
kendrallmai:
Hello mamas

Thanks in anticipation
Helloooo! Even at term my babies don't get to 2.9kg. 2.8kg both of them. Easy to push, no adverse effect and they gain weight in a giffy. So what are you saying grin grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 7:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
HARMYMY:
How vigilante ministry now
we are getting berra.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
firsttymum:
sweetie really? Wow! But our hubby can finger us and we wld be shouting aaahh uuuhh eeee and speak in tongues... But to use ur own finger to clean it up will introduce dirt inside? I'm sure we can trust the tissue and panty liners or soaps et al. My dear even the tablets being inserted most people use fingers to insert it.

USING YOUR FINGER IS LIKE DOUCHING IN A VERY HEALTHY AND NATURAL WAY.

some ppl are just spoilt grin...see illustration na...I totally agree with u, once ur fingers are washed then no wahala
grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Waoo ooo, you guys are wonderful, lovely and welcoming.

Thank you all.

Just that my chest dey heavy me. Nausea want to set in. I feel the desire to throw up in the morning, once I manage to eat what I like it goes down.

I don't want that nausea at all. Cos I don't want my colleagues to know am pregnant until belly begin to shoot out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by senoreetah(f): 8:15pm On Sep 11, 2015
tchiwinnie:
U ve also not heard/read dat ladies are discouraged to douch? The vagina s self cleansing and shldnt b washed wt any soap. browse it.

washing with antiseptic soaps or dettol is bad, but normal toilet soap is ok
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Good evening blessed mamas in the house. Pls kindly send me supernatural childbirth to memunatibb@gmail.com thank u n God bless.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
moonert:
Good evening blessed mamas in the house. Pls kindly send me supernatural childbirth to memunatibb@gmail.com thank u n God bless.

Sent ma'am.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2015
All the rolling, wading and waltzing mamas.....Plenty regards.

Went for ANC yesterday and "nitrate" was tested positive in my urine. I drink lots of water but wee less especially during the night (I might be pressed but standing up to use the loo is tiring). Doctor gave me drugs to clear up the infection (When my routine drugs bores me, another one was added). How scary is this nitrate infection sabi mamas?

Lo please arrive quick and save mum these stress....

#Team September For Swift Delivery
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by moonert(f): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
tyconcepts:

Sent ma'am.
Thanks momma. God bless you.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
tyconcepts:

Sent ma'am.
Good evening ma. I asked for the book earlier, no one responded. Pls could u extend ur kindness to me. God bless u ma.
Oghenekay@gmail.com
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:35pm On Sep 11, 2015
Congrats @olubankemi n welcome aboard,may u carry 2 term...

@zainie u re really a drama queen...Ur diary got me lolin grin.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
Congrats @olubankemi n welcome aboard,may u carry 2 term...

@zainie u re really a drama queen...Ur diary got me lolin grin.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
tyconcepts:

Went for ANC yesterday and "nitrate" was tested positive in my urine. I drink lots of water but wee less especially during the night (I might be pressed but standing up to use the loo is tiring). Doctor gave me drugs to clear up the infection (When my routine drugs bores me, another one was added). How scary is this nitrate infection sabi mamas?

Indicative of urinary tract infection mainly caused by gram negative bacteria. The antibiotic should take care of this. Cheers
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 9:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
HARMYMY:

Little proud how you doing? Hope you are doing well? Thanks proud mom for taking good care of you. madam how vigilante now?

Vigilante dey go well.how's baby?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mickey45: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2015
ahnie:
Thank God.nice readin your reply
How's he/she doing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
cheesy
mickey45:

How's he/she doing?
cheesy
mickey45:

How's he/she doing?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Doubledouble: 10:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
tyconcepts:

Teamie, "nitrites" in urine indicates presence of a UTI infection. You have to religiously take the drugs u were given.
Also wash your hands before using and after using the loo.
Clean with water, and wipe dry: this should be done front 1st; then back
If you have to use soap to wash your lady parts, use a mild non-scented liquid soap to wash just the outside
Change all your panties or get them sterilized
Treat hubby too and avoid intimacy till certified free of the infection

Cheers dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mickey45: 10:16pm On Sep 11, 2015
proudmom38:

We re doing fine o sis...Awon ejire nko o? Thanks 4d mention.
Hope your weekend's being fun madam? Kids n all. I wanted to ask if you're from and stay around Ekpoma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mickey45: 10:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
proudmom38:

We re doing fine o sis...Awon ejire nko o? Thanks 4d mention.
Hope your weekend's being fun madam? Kids n all. I wanted to ask if you're from and stay around Ekpoma
BTW, tis some nice baby I'm seeing on your DP... Your visual copy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) (727) (728) ... (6961) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.