Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,313 members, 7,864,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:14 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8276649 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2015
Teammate divinemandate u are highly welcome back. The Good Lord shall Make it easy for everyone of us. Amen!
Please o mama's in d house has anyone had serz lower back waist pain in d 1st tri? Dis my enemy own no dey lemme stand for 5mins or to even sit or lie down na wahala sef, one day it is off 3 days on, I complaind to my doc to which he asked If my foam was soft, I said no. Pls anyone know wat d cause cud be? Abi Make I Begin lie down for ground? cry
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 9:45am On Sep 13, 2015
Abiagirl777:
By 7pm on tuesday 8/9/15,i felt something sticky running down my legs,went to the loo and found what they called the show(38 wks),i waited till husby came back ,told him,by 10pm we were at the hospital because we were told to report as soon as we saw such.i was checked and we went back home.
Just as we got home,mild contractions started,it was becoming regular and painful,by 4:30am on 9/9/15,we were back,i was already 4cm dilated.
My contractions was so intense that one started right after the other ended it was rily painful(i requested for epidural but was turned down )i was cautioned not to cry while my husband was even crying(,they later sent him away),gynae said for a1st timer it was going fast.
By 6pm i entered de labour room and with the God of women on my side birthed one big baby boy sixteen mins later.
The devil came after when placenta no gree comot even with all the injections ,i started shivering on the table while praying for God to perfect his work,40 mins later this rily big placenta came out with great clots of blood,we had won.
Only God can do this things,the reason why my ppl call him 'OlORO iHE LORO IHE LORO ENYI'.Thank you Jesus.
I thank God for the safety delivery. Congrats dear
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by HARMYMY(f): 9:50am On Sep 13, 2015
Beremx:
I think the vagina itching is as a result of increase in hormones in the body. I had similar experience when I was 14weeks pregnant. I inserted mycoten for three days and my Va.Gina kept itching me especially when I wanna pee. I stopped using the mycoten insertion after 3days. After my first trimester,the itching stopped.

Add salt and purit or salvon inside hot water sit on it for 10min. it will stop itching within a week
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 10:41am On Sep 13, 2015
HARMYMY:

Add salt and purit or salvon inside hot water sit on it for 10min. it will stop itching within a week
wow wow wow wow haaaaaaa
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by JustCurious: 10:54am On Sep 13, 2015
Popping in to say, Happy Sunday. Happy Bumping! cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by olamitie: 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
olalayo1710:
Thanks to all beautiful mamas here, I really appreciate u all, I learnt a lot of things here and d love u pple share cannot be measure. the journey has been great, and it can only be God,after 3yrs of marriage wit miscarriages and stillbirth am so happy dt am now a mother,
congrats dear, ur joy shall be permanent insha allah.Wat did u do dis time,I also had d same experience,had a stillbirth and two miscarriages in two years, please where you placed on anything this time around, pls I need answers dear, I'm dying In grief and CNT stand losing another.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
olubankemi:
Hello all.

Just got a bfp. It's being five years of trying.

Congrats to those who just put to bed.

Hope am joyfully welcome.
whao! congratulatns dearie. i am so happy for u. may u carry to full term and deliver safely. happy bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
Atlast i am able to read tru.
My Team Mates,how is cat walking or make i say elephant walk? lolz.
To our new october mamas,u are all welcome.
class captain ozycy,i no too vex say u no c ur member for weeks and no ask of me o. kontinu.
To everyone in d house,i hail o. happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by viviparity: 5:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Abiagirl777:
By 7pm on tuesday 8/9/15,i felt something sticky running down my legs,went to the loo and found what they called the show(38 wks),i waited till husby came back ,told him,by 10pm we were at the hospital because we were told to report as soon as we saw such.i was checked and we went back home.
Just as we got home,mild contractions started,it was becoming regular and painful,by 4:30am on 9/9/15,we were back,i was already 4cm dilated.
My contractions was so intense that one started right after the other ended it was rily painful(i requested for epidural but was turned down )i was cautioned not to cry while my husband was even crying(,they later sent him away),gynae said for a1st timer it was going fast.
By 6pm i entered de labour room and with the God of women on my side birthed one big baby boy sixteen mins later.
The devil came after when placenta no gree comot even with all the injections ,i started shivering on the table while praying for God to perfect his work,40 mins later this rily big placenta came out with great clots of blood,we had won.
Only God can do this things,the reason why my ppl call him 'OlORO iHE LORO IHE LORO ENYI'.Thank you Jesus.
.congrats dear.may the name of God be praise 4ever
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Wokeyim(f): 7:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good evening all oh and greetings to the October mamas in the house...Justcurious, Mamaboms, Kendlez, EverfaithfulGod, Ummtwins2, Virtuouswife, Joilin, Ijeoma2728, Iffffffy and able class rep Ozycy. My own just dey do me like say make I port enter September oh bcoz it's really not been easy but I really thank God in all situations.

Wishing the remaining September mamas a safe delivery; both mother and child will come out alive IJN Amen.

#still team October!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ijeoma2728(f): 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wokeyim:
Good evening all oh and greetings to the October mamas in the house...Justcurious, Mamaboms, Kendlez, EverfaithfulGod, Ummtwins2, Virtuouswife, Joilin, Ijeoma2728, Iffffffy and able class rep Ozycy. My own just dey do me like say make I port enter September oh bcoz it's really not been easy but I really thank God in all situations.

Wishing the remaining September mamas a safe delivery; both mother and child will come out alive IJN Amen.

#still team October!

CONGRATS!!!! To all d mums,may d coming of ur babies bring u joy,favor,happiness etc.
Tanks 4 d mention. I don Tire!pains here Nd der.Thank God Oct isn't far anymore. #teamoct# #teamsupernaturaldelivery#
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
Congrats to all the new mums may God bless your LOs!

New members you are very welcome and may your journey be smooth and healthy!

To those still tagging me as team November captain, na last warning be this angry angry
I no want am na by force

Lightedpath that your body itching please google it and get help from your doctor asap! It may be something serious (Godforbid)

Those with vaginal itching discuss it with your doctor and they will be in a better position to prescribe something for you
*Note *
douching,
inserting of fingers into vjay, I don't even allow my hubby.
Washing the vjay with any kind of soap, (use plain water only)
Is not healthy at all!! the vajina is designed to clean itself and using any thing other than water down there disrupts the natural flora,

I am chinwendym cool
been ttc for 10 years shocked
Now am at 31 weeks cheesy
Expecting a baby boy wink

My waist hurts and I am literally elephant walking embarassed but I have promised God and safe06 that I will not complain again but take it all in good faith as "Part of the package" grin

Team November but eyeing October tongue

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by kendlez(f): 9:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wokeyim:

#still team October!

Bia! Porting is not allowed o Don't worry we are almost there. Kpele
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
everfaithfulGod:
class captain ozycy,i no too vex say u no c ur member for weeks and no ask of me o. kontinu.
My able team mate, am sorry, na pregnancy brain cause am. Thank GOD you are fine
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Congrats to mamas who just downloaded.

Those going to download this month, we shall hear your voice and the baby voice.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wokeyim:
Good evening all oh and greetings to the October mamas in the house...Justcurious, Mamaboms, Kendlez, EverfaithfulGod, Ummtwins2, Virtuouswife, Joilin, Ijeoma2728, Iffffffy and able class rep Ozycy.#still team October!
Port go where? It's not allowed oh, no chancing tongue. We are almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
ijeoma2728:

CONGRATS!!!! To all d mums,may d coming of ur babies bring u joy,favor,happiness etc.
Tanks 4 d mention. I don Tire!pains here Nd der.Thank God Oct isn't far anymore. #teamoct# #teamsupernaturaldelivery#
Hang on dear teamie, we are almost there
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
ozycy:

My able team mate, am sorry, na pregnancy brain cause am. Thank GOD you are fine
lolz. u are forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Wokeyim:

#still team October!
porting is not allowed o my team mate. we are almost there o. Let's just endure cos its for a while. We will soon carry our bundles of joy.

Thanks for the mention dear. Supernatural delivery is all I wish for us all.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
Chinwendym:

Team November but eyeing October tongue
You are welcome to join my team. I thought you are the class captain, what then happens to your team mates when you port? Who will coach them?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2015
Good morning mamas, please what can I use for Virginia itching which comes wit burning sensation but no discharge.
NB
Pls I won't be able to use anything that requires me to insert it in my virginal ooo cos I just gave birth n still nursing the tear I got.
Thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:16am On Sep 14, 2015
ozycy:

You are welcome to join my team. I thought you are the class captain, what then happens to your team mates when you port? Who will coach them?
class captain ke? Nne I dey avoid to born last o embarassed you never notice the jinx on class captains here?

Biko biko biko! Any of my November team mates can take over,

Anyways na only eye I just dey eye October I tell you say I wan port tongue leaf me ayon jawe!

Team November aluta continua
Victory acerta kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 2:52am On Sep 14, 2015
@modath hope u n LBK re doing great? Its been a while I read from u here....Be safe sis!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 2:59am On Sep 14, 2015
missmalachi:
Good morning mamas, please what can I use for Virginia itching which comes wit burning sensation but no discharge.
NB
Pls I won't be able to use anything that requires me to insert it in my virginal ooo cos I just gave birth n still nursing the tear I got.
Thanks

are you sure its not the tear healing? Have you been doing your sitz bath?
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 3:21am On Sep 14, 2015
@olalayo congrats once again,God bless ur lo. Thanks 4d mention dear...
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by dunasy(f): 4:25am On Sep 14, 2015
Celebrate The Most Excellency, His Royal Highness, The Lord of all with us ma'am's , He has blessed us with our charming prince at 8:05 pm yesterday ( Sunday )

God destroyed every last minute battle .

BS later!

23 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 4:51am On Sep 14, 2015
@dunasy Wow wow wow,its the lord's doing and it's marvellouz in our sights.congratulations ma'am.this is good news.Lo welcome to the world.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 5:00am On Sep 14, 2015
dunasy:

Celebrate The Most Excellency, His Royal Highness, The Lord of all with us ma'am's , He has blessed us with our charming prince at 8:05 pm yesterday ( Sunday )

BS later!

Congrats Mama! May this joy forever abide in your home. amin.

Still pushing Sept Mamas; Niyyah, Cutireborn, Jennifer89 et al. The Lord is your strength. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Jennifer89(f): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2015
dunasy congratulations!!!! thank God for safe delivery. zaynie amen and amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:05am On Sep 14, 2015
zaynie:

are you sure its not the tear healing? Have you been doing your sitz bath?
I dont knw oooo but d itching is becoming unbearable jor.i have been doing the sitz bath
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2015
dunasy:

BS later!

Congrats mam,God bless you prince charming

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.