Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,409 members, 7,861,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (822) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8268245 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 5:49pm On Oct 22, 2015
euphorbia:

You can go to 'little me world' in lagos.they ve quality stuffs with fixed price and I can assure u that you won't be cheated (if not cheaper sef). They have most things but for things that they don't ve,you can check around (behind).NEVER make a mistake of settling down in one shop.once again,NEVER!forget their 'nice' character

Thanks dear but can u pls giv address of ds little me world in lagos market
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2015
kendlez:
Join me thank God.
My prince charming came last nyt by 11:54 weighing 3.4kg via vagina delivery though I had a tear.
BS coming your way soon.
Congratulations Kendlez!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Pls mamas bikonu response to d last question I posted ds afternoon wil b highly appreciated
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2015
January mamas, hope una don start to dey shop cos me don shop finish o! * Tatacheria * Derommyvent *Tchiwinnie * and others! Love you all! #Proudly team January.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tonneth(f): 6:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
Able mama's, am back with my birth story, I passed my Edd which was on the 7th and labour was not forth coming. I was already scheduled to be induced on the 21st.so on the 11th at about 1am I noticed something hot gush out of my vj only for me to go to the bathroom and it was blood.hubby and I had to go to the hospital.I was having contraction which was not strong and the bleeding was off and on.so on Monday night at about 11pm the doctor called hubby into his office, there and then I knew something was not OK.He was told cs is the next option he came back and explained everything to me and I agreed.the c section was done on the 13th at about 10am.I woke up only to see my beautiful baby girl sleeping in her cot.Am just so great ful to God for everything. Now my question is what can I eat for my breast milk to flow well because I really wanted to do exclusive but right now it not flowing. Can I Drink malt too.

28 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by gtkay(f): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2015
euphorbia:

You can go to 'little me world' in lagos.they ve quality stuffs with fixed price and I can assure u that you won't be cheated (if not cheaper sef). They have most things but for things that they don't ve,you can check around (behind).NEVER make a mistake of settling down in one shop.once again,NEVER!forget their 'nice' character

So unfortunate that I fell for this even after seeing the warning here. Was at Eko last weekend and the lady was acting so nice that I sat to buy all I needed, when I got to another place to look for I dress I discovered she had cheated in some items I purchased from her.

Again, pls check the sizes of what u are buying. I was given like 2 packs of oversized overalls.

*sadface*

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 6:31pm On Oct 22, 2015
nkkystel:
January mamas, hope una don start to dey shop cos me don shop finish o!
* Tatacheria
* Derommyvent
*Tchiwinnie
* and others!
Love you all!
#Proudly team January.
Shop finish keeee, thats really nice. I havent even bought a pin yet but will start by november God willing before xmas rush begins.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 6:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
1. Firsttymum
2. Missope
3. Eminya
4. Lightedpath
5. AwesomeGodIav
6. Chinwendym u don port or not
7. Gtkay
8. Erei
9. Livelystone
10. Cynthiajay
11. Chizzy86
12. Curve
13. Honey86
14. Nafikowa
15. Trendy80s
16. Oriste
17. Zee10
18. T4tunu

Team November if ur name is not on this list indicate o or quote the post including ur name.

Hope you are done shopping...
Team October porting welcome grin

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
nkkystel:
* Tatacheria
* Derommyvent
*Tchiwinnie
* and others!
Love you all!
#Proudly team January.
O boy eeeh! Me wey be team december never even start to dey shop meanwhile you don finish shocked.

@tonneth, congrats once again. Take pap and alot of fluids - tea and d rest

@kendlez, congrats dear! May God keep and bless the newborn
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by derommyvent: 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2015
@ tonneth, congrats on the arrival of your princess, may she continually be a blessing to you and her generation. Take pap and lots of water, your breast will secrete milk when you take enough fluids.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats kendlez! Kisses kiss to lo.

Zaynie that October list whey you put me so how I want take do am? My bobo just relax like say e get something whey him dey enjoy inside there undecided no sign at all!!!!! Anyways 9 days is still a long way anything can happen! Your princess too doesn't seem to be in a hurry all is well.

Firsttymum i never port completely o! I'm kinda in a state of limbo as it is lipsrsealed November might just be it for me! I lift it up to God.

Hubby has not been around for a while but he is returning 2nite cheesy the kind kpekus whey I don plan to knack am ehen? Lord have mercy on him.

Mamas Una goodnight I've got some sexying up to do wink

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missusadey: 7:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hafsat24:
@missusadey.. cheesy..no vex..twas an oversight on her part I'm sure..

@goldmine mama..abeg edit sharply cheesy
Congrats to mamas who have birthed their babies..may God bless you both abundantly in health and wealth.. kiss

#proudlyteamDecember#

I don calm down teamie grin...thains
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
cheesy cheesy This thread is Life! kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 7:54pm On Oct 22, 2015
Chinwendym......you sef you never make up your mind....no be you dey do strong head of October....issokay....i put your name ....time don reach now you dey carry reverse tongue....
Sha no break oga waist o....sofri sofri do the thing... cheesy

My princess is chilling o....my ppl refuse me to eat pineapple that I shouldnt try any nonsense cos of my previous scar...plus the sick wey I sick kan make me weak, I kan dey fear say I no go get strength to labour...so I just jejely chill

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Deezou(f): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats tonneth.drink hot tea+milk and a lot of bournvita,dats wat i used.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
firsttymum:

1. Firsttymum
2. Missope ....... shocked shocked shocked
3. Eminya
4. Lightedpath
5. AwesomeGodIav
6. Chinwendym u don port or not cheesy cheesy cheesy
7. Gtkay ...... shocked shocked shocked
8. Erei
9. Livelystone
10. Cynthiajay... shocked shocked shocked
11. Chizzy86
12. Curve
13. Honey86
14. Nafikowa
15. Trendy80s
16. Oriste
17. Zee10
18. T4tunu.... shocked shocked shocked

Team November if ur name is not on this list indicate o or quote the post including ur name.

Hope you are done shopping...
Team October porting welcome grin.....it is not over until it is over tongue grin

All of una wey I do shocked for....that is my 3D eyes o....kontinuu with your one leg in..one leg out style angry

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by talltosyne: 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2015
zaynie:
Chinwendym......you sef you never make up your mind....no be you dey do strong head of October....issokay....i put your name ....time don reach now you dey carry reverse tongue....
Sha no break oga waist o....sofri sofri do the thing... cheesy

My princess is chilling o....my ppl refuse me to eat pineapple that I shouldnt try any nonsense cos of my previous scar...plus the sick wey I sick kan make me weak, I kan dey fear say I no go get strength to labour...so I just jejely chill
Madam, no vex oooooo, jst thinking aloud! Since u re team 2015 mama, ur tenure suppowe end for this 2015. Make team 2016 take over cos I knw say u go wan port go new mum's thread.

Wish u all oct mama's yet to deliver supernatural childbirth and for those wey don offload, God bless u and ur LO's.

#Teamaprilforpainlaesslabour#

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
@ Kendlez Congrats! God bless n keep ur Son.rest well.
@ Zaynie Pele! Trust ure getin strong nw.pls b o for princess sake.it will end in praise.wishing u easiest delivery in history

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Megilicious(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
Congrats once again @ tonneth, pap n I took lots of beverages (milo), with enuf milk, n it cme out. Bt b sure 2 always give ur lO 2 suck, it will also hasten it.

@kendlez congrats on d birth of ur LO's Gods guidiance n protection, happy vigilante.

Mamas in d ouz I hail oh,it will all end in praise.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
kendrallmai:

Class rep ozycy a special congrats to u, u av broke d chain of class rep carrying last n even porting, ur bs is wonderful. God bless ur lo..
Thanks mama, happy vigilante.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2015
nkkystel:
* Tatacheria
* Derommyvent
*Tchiwinnie
* and others!
Love you all!
#Proudly team January.
Hmm u dey hot o! U don shop finish.I go start nxt month by his grace.wer u sef hide since na.trust ure good
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2015
fabmum:

Thanks dear but can u pls giv address of ds little me world in lagos market
I know 2 of their 4 shop inndicated on their receipt. D easiest is -walk toward adeniji frm tom jones building.watch out on your left after the second turning, close to the 3rd turning.it's a 2 storey building.they are also on the 3rd turning street(on d left). U can ask when you get around ther .but NEVER listen to anybody persuading to take you to another place,else.........
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2015
I Greet u all overfed n vigilante mamas.May we all carry to term and deliver healthy babies with ease.
@ all pls help! Is it normal for my tommy to b going hard almost every hour at 28 weeks? It sometimes hurt too I feel d baby is pressing on my bladder or trying to come out.I'm scared
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:24pm On Oct 22, 2015
gtkay:

So unfortunate that I fell for this even after seeing the warning here. Was at Eko last weekend and the lady was acting so nice that I sat to buy all I needed, when I got to another place to look for I dress I discovered she had cheated in some items I purchased from her.

Again, pls check the sizes of what u are buying. I was given like 2 packs of oversized overalls.

*sadface*
I have been seriously duped by them d first time I went for my shoping.and they were very nice.I even went to d bank to witdrw more money(thank God I couldn't).I cried for a month when I realized that I was duped.although,I didn't plan to buy all in a shop.I just wantd to apr8 d lady for taking me there.d most annoying part is,d so-called carters pack wasn't carters when I unwraped it @ home
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
kendlez:
Join me thank God.
My prince charming came last nyt by 11:54 weighing 3.4kg via vagina delivery though I had a tear.
BS coming your way soon.

Congratulation latest mum. GOD bless you and baby.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by euphorbia(f): 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2015
@ nkkystel,good you are prepared,but can one really finish shopping sha?
@ firsttymum,y u come put Chinwendym in number 6? Erson wey dey eye october.abeg put her in 1 or 2nd.
@chinwendym, well done tonyt
@ fabmum ,the only thing I won't advice you to buy in little me is their lohchas flask,but buy Gint if they ve.
@ pushing mamas ,una welldone oooo.
@ tonneth ,keep taking fluid,not necessarily hot
@ tatacherie ,it's well.don't be afraid.it ll end in praise
Mmmmhheeeeennnn,this thrend moves fast!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by smokeydrinky: 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2015
mamas i still dey come with my bs o. na time i no get , mum is yet to come.

meanwhile i was told not to do sitz bath o so d stitch ll not break dat dey use really light whatever to do d stitching. abeg na d new practice be dt? i did sitz bath last year o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Cuteaidomo: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good day to all the mamas in the house and congrats to all the new mums. Please I need some advice Fromm experienced mums oooo. Trying to shop for my baby's crib. Pls which is advisable? The wooden baby crib or the play pen? Someone said the wooden crib is not safe cos it's not as deep as the playpen and so there's tendency of toddler climbing out eventually and also the baby hitting their head on the wooden crib. Don't know how true this is..... Pls experienced mums should help a first timer out oooooo. Thanks all.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2015
kendlez congrats, God bless your lo
firstymum don't know if I have cramps but it feels as if my uterus will fall out, serious pains at the lower abdomen that makes me walk like a 100yr old. It shall all end in praise. Chinwendyn no force baby I. Allow him to bake well

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2015
derommyvent:

Shop finish keeee, thats really nice. I havent even bought a pin yet but will start by november God willing before xmas rush begins.
Please, try and make it up.by next month o. Do not stress y'slf when almost due.
God bless us!
#Proudly Team January.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2015
[quote author=soonest post=39250064]
O boy eeeh! Me wey be team december never even start to dey shop meanwhile you don finish o /quote]
Nne! Abeg start the shopping things na, no time o!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nkkystel(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2015
tatacherie:

Hmm u dey hot o! U don shop finish.I go start nxt month by his grace.wer u sef hide since na.trust ure good
please try and do that next month. No mind me jare, DH seize me all these while oos we've missed kpekus for the past five months, am good and thanks for checking on me.
Will try and upload some stuffz I got.
#Proudly Team January.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.