Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,932 members, 7,848,776 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:08 AM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (837) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8239023 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (6960) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 11:59am On Oct 27, 2015
iyomomo:

OMG! shocked waoh! She's so Beauriful.
Chai I wonder how her bride price list go be o grin
Zaynie go cut pple head 4 dis one.

Toasting form alone is #1m.....
Consideration form is #1.5m
I beg to be Accepted list is 3 fullscap long grin
After acceptance we can now consider dating....after much shakara....we will now give you bridal list.... grin grin grin
#MyDaughterIsNotForSale lipsrsealed cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zaynie shocked See babe o! kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss over cute is worrying her.

Tchiwinnie and modath I hope so o! thanks

Firsttymum infact that boob sucking nah him just dey hungry me wink make I copy your comment send to dh cheesy I sure say na confusion I want put am for office today grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
@Zaynie,

*enters thread, sights pretty young thing & grabs for lbk* walks right out like a bawsette. kiss

@kaffy4bill... I nor talk anything ooo grin

@eminya,

wink, 2 glases of freshly squeezed orange juice as we nor fit share orijin.

@ambient,
Mama kaffy don tell you, we don't want dehydration tinz. They might not even keep you overnight, just get 1 or 2 iv & they let you go home that day sef..

Take care & don't stress yourself over it, it will resolve.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaynie:

grin
I never reach to carry all these preggo mamas wey fit chop house for invitation. Dont worry we will do the party right on this thread. wink
The money I made from the bfps this month alone reach to close down the street. tongue
Yaaaay!!!! ayam happy now cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 12:26pm On Oct 27, 2015
Please nurses and doctors in the house i need clarifications on this issue, am pregnant nd i know am hepatitis B positive. I know the baby must be receive hep B vaccine immediately after birth before i can breastfeed my baby. Now my doc said even the baby receive hep B vaccine, that i will have to wait almost 48hours bfore bf d baby, that d vaccine may not be active before then. Dr said d hep B vaccine given in the government healthcare centres takes almost two days before it can be active in the body. Pls how true is this?

She also made me know that dia is anoda type hb vaccine sold in big pharmacy stores that is active within few hrs after administration though very expensive. I have prepared my mind to use the maternity centre for vaccination but i need to sure of 'how many hrs to wait' before breastfeeding.

My fisrt baby receive the vaccine too when she was born though i didnt wait for 48 hrs before bf because nobody told me to do so but it took almost 48 hours before my brst milk was flowing. It was one nurse that God used as an angel for me when i was transferred 4rm labour rm to post natal ward, she saw file nd boldly written on it was "hep B positive" , that was she called my attention to it.

Pls share ur thought if u know on this issue
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tchiwinnie: 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
@ zaynie, ur lo s such a cutie. May God keep her for u. @Chinwedym. nwayo kwa o. As u wan send ur dh dat kyn msg for office

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2015
cheesy didn't get to miss Atinuke's picture

Yayyyy, @Zaynie, Atinuke is sooooo cute, sleeping peacefully, i'll gladly baby sit her for free anyday anytime just so u can continue your drama here and not let vigilante carry you away. I will send you my cv with references grin just to let u know how qualified i am to babysit her.

congratulations once again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cutiereborn(f): 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
@zaynie, lil princess is a cutie indeed kiss ...btw, wats with them puting hands on the cheek to sleep?... So adorable!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumZ(f): 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2015
Mamas dat want 2 ova throw Zaynie as financial collector, just leave her jeje 2 avoid all dis dramatic BS o. Beedam do her own, pushing wen not asked 2, Zaynie take ova, continue4rm where she stop. Ehnnnnnnn make una comot eyes 4 d money o n leave financial collectors wit dia delivery drama o. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aim07:
Please nurses and doctors in the house i need clarifications on this issue, am pregnant nd i know am hepatitis B positive. I know the baby must be receive hep B vaccine immediately after birth before i can breastfeed my baby. Now my doc said even the baby receive hep B vaccine, that i will have to wait almost 48hours bfore bf d baby, that d vaccine may not be active before then. Dr said d hep B vaccine given in the government healthcare centres takes almost two days before it can be active in the body. Pls how true is this?

She also made me know that dia is anoda type hb vaccine sold in big pharmacy stores that is active within few hrs after administration though very expensive. I have prepared my mind to use the maternity centre for vaccination but i need to sure of 'how many hrs to wait' before breastfeeding.

My fisrt baby receive the vaccine too when she was born though i didnt wait for 48 hrs before bf because nobody told me to do so but it took almost 48 hours before my brst milk was flowing. It was one nurse that God used as an angel for me when i was transferred 4rm labour rm to post natal ward, she saw file nd boldly written on it was "hep B positive" , that was she called my attention to it.

I dont know much about this but is is better to be safe than sorry. For the Dr to call your attention to it he must have seen at least one case.
Pls let our story not become lessons for others to learn. Your baby can survive the 48 hrs before bf.
Even if you take the 'expensive' one which for all we know in this naija may be a repackaged 'cheap one' still wait the 48hrs...

Chinwendym.....this thing wey you wan start for this rainy afternoon...diarisGodu o.
As you don hold pineapple that one no gree you na your dh enter one chance now.
The other day you lock door for am....today now....take am easy make you no carry belle on top belle o cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by nggie(f): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2015
@zaynie, congrats dear. What a funny n wonderful bs. Will love to try VBAC for my next baby.

@ remaining October mamas abeg I don't dey refresh this thread since morning waiting for my birthday mate o.

In other news HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME grin

5 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 12:57pm On Oct 27, 2015
MumZ:
Mamas dat want 2 ova throw Zaynie as financial collector, just leave her jeje 2 avoid all dis dramatic BS o. Beedam do her own, pushing wen not asked 2, Zaynie take ova, continue4rm where she stop. Ehnnnnnnn make una comot eyes 4 d money o n leave financial collectors wit dia delivery drama o. cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue

Its true o.....Snr Beedam too had such a hilarious BS! cheesy
Oya who wants to take over..... tongue
Just know you are also taking over dramatic BS grin

Thanks everyone for the comments...."we are blussssssshing' cool

Snr Modath....leave LBK...let him admire fine gehl now.....hurry up while offer lasts o wink

Cutiereborn....I dont know o....someone actually accused me of posing her like that....I was like who get time?

Ayaayo....tenks. I don employ you straightaway grin...vigilante cannot carry me go. I dont have many friends in my area. The few I have,work and family no dey gree us hangout. Na here me sef dey catch my grooves... wink

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaynie:

Toasting form alone is #1m.....
Consideration form is #1.5m
I beg to be Accepted list is 3 fullscap long grin
After acceptance we can now consider dating....after much shakara....we will now give you bridal list.... grin grin grin
#MyDaughterIsNotForSale lipsrsealed cheesy
Ahaaaah! I talk am! cheesy she deserves it Jor. Lol

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaynie:

Its true o.....Snr Beedam too had such a hilarious BS! cheesy
Oya who wants to take over..... tongue
Just know you are also taking over dramatic BS grin

Thanks everyone for the comments...."we are blussssssshing' cool

Snr Modath....leave LBK...let him admire fine gehl now.....hurry up while offer lasts o wink

Cutiereborn....I dont know o....someone actually accused me of posing her like that....I was like who get time?

Ayaayo....tenks. I don employ you straightaway grin...vigilante cannot carry me go. I dont have many friends in my area. The few I have,work and family no dey gree us hangout. Na here me sef dey catch my grooves... wink

Seems you missed the gist, "sees, GRABS HER FOR LBK" WALK OUT WITH HER..

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
nggie:
@zaynie, congrats dear. What a funny n wonderful bs. Will love to try VBAC for my next baby.

@ remaining October mamas abeg I don't dey refresh this thread since morning waiting for my birthday mate o.

In other news HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME grin

Hbd!!!
Keep your fingers crossed.....OctoberMamasWillSurpriseYou. wink

For that VBAC....my sister....hold your mind well o and it shall be by God's grace. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2015
Aim07:

The only case i have seen she was advised to wait for 48hours as well. Personally i don't think there's any harm in waiting to ensure enough antibodies have been produced by the baby to handle any virus that passes through the breast milk. In that 48hrs baby can be fed with infant formula and afterwards you can go ahead with ebf. Other mamas with knowledge and experience will soon advise. All the best.

Zaynie, your baby is very cute. I love her hair

Hbd Nggie and many happy returns

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 1:19pm On Oct 27, 2015
modath:

Seems you missed the gist, "sees, GRABS HER FOR LBK" WALK OUT WITH HER..

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Help o!!!!! That's my ATM machine!!!!! angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaynie:

Chai!!! i don die cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by modath(f): 1:31pm On Oct 27, 2015
[quote author =zaynie post=39412844]

Help o!!!!! That's my ATM machine!!!!! angry [/quote]

kikikikiki, bwaaaahahahhaha, ojigbijigbi oooooooo cheesy grin

Senobu, this kind of post you take it down & put *discretion*.... i don laugh almost choke, just dey recover... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Joysa(f): 1:52pm On Oct 27, 2015
Congrats joilin,lovely birth story. I tap into it iJn. Swift & painless grin

Zaynie, kisses to ur adorable cutie kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 27, 2015
@Zaynie, don't worry nanny McAyaayo gat it under control, can't u see LBK right beside Atinuke ni Senior modath is just gyming with 2 empty car seats thinking she has both of them. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by missmalachi: 1:55pm On Oct 27, 2015
@ zaynie ,u hv such an adorable baby.if my princess was a boy this would hv been a perfect wife.i love kids with hair.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zaynie...your daughter is so beautiful. one million kisses to her abeg kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Fabmummy: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaynie:
Somebody likes to sleep....

Pretty Atinuke n so hairy kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 2:06pm On Oct 27, 2015
Zaynie zaynie zaynie my good friend! I must come for the 7 days celebration. Pls am appealing for you to allow 2016 mamas to apply. Some wife's the senior husband oh take psquare as an example. More over na just matter of months. Mil to be.

zaynie:

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by FINA4804(f): 2:12pm On Oct 27, 2015
@manchybaby,team mate sorry on,don't worry it will end in praise.
@zaynie, your baby is do pretty, when you are stronger I will like to ask you some questions about VBAC after one CS

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Aim07(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
many thanks for ur advice, that is what am planning to do also.
soonest:

The only case i have seen she was advised to wait for 48hours as well. Personally i don't think there's any harm in waiting to ensure enough antibodies have been produced by the baby to handle any virus that passes through the breast milk. In that 48hrs baby can be fed with infant formula and afterwards you can go ahead with ebf. Other mamas with knowledge and experience will soon advise. All the best.

Zaynie, your baby is very cute. I love her hair

Hbd Nggie and many happy returns

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaynie:

Wow! zaynie, your daughter is so cute. May she be a source of joy to your home. Can't wait to birth mine.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 27, 2015
Atinuke me owon kiss Beautiful Princess kiss See hair kiss kiss In short you didn't give mama Zaynie all that drama for nothing. I wish we could have a no scraping of hair cheat on the Sunna cheesy. Gazillion kisses to Princess Atinuke kiss kiss kiss kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by switgoodyy: 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
Happy birthday τ̅☺ my princess, october Mum abeg give her birth mate grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by bumbex(f): 2:32pm On Oct 27, 2015
zaynie:

ah!!! I can't stop laughing..........dis afternoon.........zaynie ur lo is sooooooo beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Unic1: 2:38pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good day mamas. im glad to av discovered ds wonderful family

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (834) (835) (836) (837) (838) (839) (840) ... (6960) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.