Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (871) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8154043 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (6956) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
RashMe:

amen mama, happy bumping to u already

Aww, thanks soo much. I receive it IJN, AMEN!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by IyeEjima(f): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2015
Eminya:
Beautiful baby, I love her eyes soooo bold and white.

You all be showing us pictures of fine fine babies there is God o. My Prince abi na Princess must be handsome/beautiful we no go carry last.

IyeEjima you missed the birth announcement cos you got banned remember? grin

Choi!!! Na true o angry I hav warned dem seriously, I'm sure they won't try that ever again grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Tchwinie na my birthday dem de wait o. I de see two babies on that day. *dancing*
Hey melsmum! Come and pay ur land charges. Lol

Congratulations to all new mothers. We will change the name of that thread to fruitful vines.
Rashme I love her cute eyes!!!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2015
sheweezy:

Snr Sheweezy, class captain TeamJune.....you don buy form for Lil Weezy so? Hurry up while offer lasts. grin

Who b dis? N were u commot from? Natin man no go see oooo. Which team june? D one of 2015 abi dat of 2016?
No allow me provoke ooo.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by faithfulwife(f): 2:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
All these chubby babies you people are showing, diaris God o. Congratulations RashMe, she's got a nice smile. God bless her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Eminya(f): 2:45pm On Nov 06, 2015
sabi mama's, I am feeling something something in my chest that I don't know if I can explain well. It all started yesterday while eating lunch, I realized that when swallowing immediately it gets to my chest region I feel an excruciating pain that makes me stretch my body, the funny thing is that I still feel it up till now. cry don't know if anyone understood me. HELP O
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mumihaja(f): 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2015
Thank y'all for the warm reception.....as for the dues i will pay as soon as i receive my ATM machine... wink

@Deezou, i missed you, thank God i've come to join you now
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
Burifu mamas, a beg I get question oo

After seeing mucous plug what next pls...... JJC o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ginababy(f): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
mumihaja:
Thank y'all for the warm reception.....as for the dues i will pay as soon as i receive my ATM machine... wink

I have an ATM machine. Just give me ur pin n kip d card, I knw were 2 get it.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2015
ginababy:

Who b dis? N were u commot from? Natin man no go see oooo. Which team june? D one of 2015 abi dat of 2016?
No allow me provoke ooo.

Chill bae.
She was class captain TeamJune2015. wink
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by zaynie(f): 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
AwesomeGodIAv:
Burifu mamas, a beg I get question oo

After seeing mucous plug what next pls...... JJC o

Varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.
Some have to wait up to a week before baby arrives. some not up to that.
All you should watch out for is leaking amniotic fluid. You may need to use pad to gauge how much fluid you are leaking.
After mucus plug falls , get ready for water breaking and the contractions in no particular order.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by AwesomeGodIAv: 3:52pm On Nov 06, 2015
zaynie:

Varies from woman to woman and pregnancy to pregnancy.
Some have to wait up to a week before baby arrives. some not up to that.
All you should watch out for is leaking amniotic fluid. You may need to use pad to gauge how much fluid you are leaking.
After mucus plug falls , get ready for water breaking and the contractions in no particular order.

Thanks ma'

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 3:54pm On Nov 06, 2015
lovinam:
Tchwinie na my birthday dem de wait o. I de see two babies on that day. *dancing*
Hey melsmum! Come and pay ur land charges. Lol

Congratulations to all new mothers. We will change the name of that thread to fruitful vines.
Rashme I love her cute eyes!!!

thanks ma
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2015
mumihaja:
good morning y'all,

this is Mumihaja from the TTC thread and the newest member of this Big Brother House of Pregnant women.......i've been longing to come to this house ever since and God has finally brought me here and i give Him the Glory.............am a novice in this area so you guys will put me through everything......a professor who doesnt know how to use a computer is a computer illiterate grin so am not a sabi mama here.

Awww congrats....hapi bumping sis

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by RashMe(f): 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2015
faithfulwife:
All these chubby babies you people are showing, diaris God o. Congratulations RashMe, she's got a nice smile. God bless her.

amen ma, thanks
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 3:59pm On Nov 06, 2015
soonest:

New members, you are all welcome. I really don't know who you will pay to, as there's a bit of unrest recently. Pay half to Zaynie wey no gree leave post and half to Lioha wey dey too ambitious
tongue tongue

Lmao at zaynie wey no gree leave post and lioha wey dey too ambitious...ds post got me rolling

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by fabmum(f): 4:08pm On Nov 06, 2015
Teamjanuary mamas in da building hw far nah....e b ike say team March and Apr mamas don dey over throne us oh..kilodeevn teamjune wey ms stl dey worry dey make noise....we nid to shake ds thread like October mamas oh angry

#TeamJanuary...#TeamNewyear...original team 2016

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:13pm On Nov 06, 2015
babymama011:
yes dear. I av a maid and my sis wt me tnx. Kisses to my bobo lil proudy

Ok dear. Is she on ebf or u add formula?

@pwettytemmy ur baby is so cute....

@mumihaja congrats n welcome aboard...

@Nov. mamas oya na,make una shake dis room wit beautiful birth stories...Safe delivery all d way!

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 4:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
@mumihaja congrats big tym I'm so happy 4 u. U may nt remember me again cos its bn a while I left d ttc thread bt u ar always on my mind and I always look forward to d day I ll c u jump into d pregnancy thread nd here is d day. @dezzou aw av u bn nd ur lil one I was nt available wen u gave birth bt beta late dan neva congrats dear may God bless dem 4 us. @all preggy mamas safe nd easy delivery is ur possion ooo ameen.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by sheweezy(f): 4:26pm On Nov 06, 2015
ginababy:

No allow me provoke ooo.
@ginababy, chai, na hormones dey do you so tongue tongue tongue.
It will end in praise for everyone.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:29pm On Nov 06, 2015
RashMe:
Greetings to all mamas in d building!!!!!
Its been a while, hope una still remember us!!!!!!

Hajia Riri at 7wks
waoh! see cute princess. una weldone ma'am
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
@chinwendym, destinedmom, mumfiyin, faithfulwife, madam zaynie, iyaEjima and proudmum38. baby abdulhakeem is saying thanks to you all for the prayers. May our LO continue to be our source of joy

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by everfaithfulGod(f): 4:43pm On Nov 06, 2015
mumihaja waoh! congratulation. i thank God for u. Victory At Last! D joy in my hrt cant be measured. May U carry to term and deliver safely. Happy Bumping
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by proudmom38(f): 4:44pm On Nov 06, 2015
RashMe:
@ 4 months
we are 5 months old now

Arewa lomo joor...God's blessing 2 her.
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 4:50pm On Nov 06, 2015
Iyomomo how far now? i don tey small oh.

Modath, wettytemmy, Rashme and nefertitiran cute babies you have.

Tatanda i wish you double for your loss, just get prepared.

ozycy no add sand for my garri

Zaynie Oyefulove na no go area

Happytemi good thinking.

Livelyston happy birthday

Mumihaja welcome on board, enjoy your stay.

Talltosyne my gee thanks for sharing the money appropriately, i like your style, keep it up.

soonest come out openly and tell Zaynie to relinquish the post for another or join team june2016 immediately.

November mamas wetin dey happen?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MelsMum(f): 5:14pm On Nov 06, 2015
Ah elder lovinam all my hustle never yield enuf cash to pay o. You know how senior zaynie can be lipsrsealed

So I just dey ghost mood now dey observe until my money complete. Am very loyal to zaynie.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2015
Abdul Hakeem meet Zahra grin

quote author=pwettytemmy post=39747660]@chinwendym, destinedmom, mumfiyin, faithfulwife, madam zaynie, iyaEjima and proudmum38. baby abdulhakeem is saying thanks to you all for the prayers. May our LO continue to be our source of joy[/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lovinam: 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2015
Eh *clapshands* who she be wey she wan block road for you? Shebi na becaus we leave am she just de para all over d place. She no sabi say dem get level of oga!
Zaynie take time o! Ehen o! We never see ur account o. See ya cheek just de fat. Come do account make we sabi if the money we get don reach to buy Nairaland. Na one week we give u to tender proper records if not wat happened in 1856 in Gabon will happen again
MelsMum:
Ah elder lovinam all my hustle never yield enuf cash to pay o. You know how senior zaynie can be lipsrsealed

So I just dey ghost mood now dey observe until my money complete. Am very loyal to zaynie.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by cassieluv: 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2015
@ mumihaja. Congrats!! Ur testimony is amazing, u shall have a stress free bumping by God's grace.

Greetings to all beautiful mama's in the house. Pls can anyone recommend a good hospital around karu nyanya area in abuja. Pls any hlp would be mch appreciated. God bless u all
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by babymama011: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2015
proudmom38:

Ok dear. Is she on ebf or u add formula?
Na ebf o wey dey make me chop like say tmrrw no dey planning to stop @ 5 mnths sha

@pwettytemmy ur baby is so cute....

@mumihaja congrats n welcome aboard...

@Nov. mamas oya na,make una shake dis room wit beautiful birth stories...Safe delivery all d way!
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by pwettytemmy(f): 6:46pm On Nov 06, 2015
MumFiyin:
Abdul Hakeem meet Zahra grin what a wonderful combo

quote author=pwettytemmy post=39747660]@chinwendym, destinedmom, mumfiyin, faithfulwife, madam zaynie, iyaEjima and proudmum38. baby abdulhakeem is saying thanks to you all for the prayers. May our LO continue to be our source of joy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by iyomomo(f): 7:34pm On Nov 06, 2015
lioha:
Iyomomo how far now? i don tey small o
My dear sista I dey kampe like obj. I just dey cruise mode dey observe o.
Thanks for checking on mi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (868) (869) (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) ... (6956) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.