Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,364 members, 7,861,002 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:41 PM

Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk - Health (926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk (8266916 Views)

Birth Defects: Are You Pregnant Or Planning To? What You Need To Know! (pics) / Can I Still Get Pregnant Or Do I Remove The Fibroid / Revealed: The Secret Fertility System That Cures Infertility & Get You Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (6961) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SAMBARRY: 12:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Ohhhh, so it's mistaken identity grin grin

Sambarry, I think say Wura wan get aburo ni
yes o.she needs aburo and would soon get one grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Lovely Angels...congrats goldmine. Pls rest well, e no easy to carry two wink for 9 months

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:35am On Nov 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
yes o.she needs aburo and would soon get one grin

Ok ooo expecting you next year in this our engine room wink smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by SAMBARRY: 12:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Kimoni:

Ok ooo expecting you next year in this our engine room wink smiley
kimooo grin

Don't sambarry me next time so I won't kimo you o grin
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Kimoni: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2015
SAMBARRY:
kimooo grin

Don't sambarry me next time so I won't kimo you o grin

wink grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tatacherie: 1:02am On Nov 20, 2015
goldmine:

My precious bundles.
Double Congrats mama.Finally ure free.May God b praised.quick recovery I wish u Ma'am.May God bless n keep both of them.plz kiss them for me kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 1:20am On Nov 20, 2015
zaynie:
I missed last week, I will not miss this week.... angry
Better late than never wink

So beautiful! God bless her!

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MiddyO(f): 1:22am On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=MsPat post=40205700]Lil Ms zaynie fine o....if no be say she go don old pass my pickinses, I for pay bride price now now! gringrin

Age no matter jo. No be same year?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by chizzy86(f): 1:27am On Nov 20, 2015
CHoi. Finally up to date on the thread o. Congrats to all mama's that have delivered . Hmmm. My baby eh. Na so my waddle don turn times 2 o. Make i dey wait o. Hmmm.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Mummyejire(f): 2:38am On Nov 20, 2015
Congrats goldmine on the birth of your two angels, may HIS name be praise.

@zaynie this princess of yours is the cutest,may Almighty God bless and protect her sloppy kissessss to her.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ozycy: 3:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Congrats goldmine on your bundle of joy. May they be a source of joy to you and your entire household. Kisses to them

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:49am On Nov 20, 2015
Wow!!! Congrats goldmine on safe delivery. The doctor obviously knew his/her job very very well, according to your BS. Your babies are so cute! Yayyyyy smiley

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 3:50am On Nov 20, 2015
ozycy:
Congrats goldmine on your bundle of joy. May they be a source of joy to you and your entire household. Kisses to them

I think say na only me dey do vigilante cheesy
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by firsttymum(f): 4:05am On Nov 20, 2015
sad has the baby picture posts ended? Chai... It's just 8:58pm here... Isnor fair I keep missing the baby pictures.

Goldmine congratulations... Double blessing... I tap into the twins anointing

Zaynie ur baby is super duper cute

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by Peddylove(f): 5:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Zaynie: Congratulations, she's so pretty.
goldmine: Congratulations.

To all the lo: u shall b sources of blessing to ur family, the nation n d world at large.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lizzy22(f): 5:19am On Nov 20, 2015
@Goldmine.. congrats team mate"xo hapy 4 u dear" dey shall be a source of joy 2 ur home in Jesus name*amen* @zaynie,mumfiyin & oda mamas ur babies are beautiful & handsome..!! kudos 2 u guys! morning @ all

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:28am On Nov 20, 2015
zaynie:

Now we see why she keep selling marriage form to all suitable bobos.

Full doze of cuteness.

God bless, keep & protect her for u n urs.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:34am On Nov 20, 2015
Chinwendym:
Zaynie my baby kick me wella when we saw your princess wink he was like dayum that chic is hot!!! cheesy

See her royal fineness! Baby toh cute! Asa nwa! Tomato jos kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Hian!

Ur boy no just dey fear him senior kwa? Atinuke that's taken by my dude is what he's saying "chic is hot" on top? Children of nowadays.

Yes to the Asa nwa....Tomato jos wink

Meanwhile Chinwendym boy plz come down with speed...We wanna see u on next #threadcuties.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by tyconcepts(f): 5:40am On Nov 20, 2015
goldmine:
Double the trouble, fun and blessings. My twins have arrived! A girl and a boy by 11.29am and 11.30am yesterday,Thursday morning,weighing 2.6kg and 3kg respectively via c-section.

Congrats Iya Ibeji.

Blessing to ur LOs and love to ur family.

#BlessUp

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 5:47am On Nov 20, 2015
@goldmine, a big congratulations to you. Your cuties are just too beautiful. I thank God for your safe delivery. Wishing you a fast recovery. I know say u go leave us. Captain wey abondon ship mid stream. Ok Ooooo. Other december mamas let's start getting ready. 10 days to go. Wey our list sef? Goldmine no do proper hand over o! grin
Today is my wedding anniversary. You ladies should pls rejoice with me.

18 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 5:56am On Nov 20, 2015
Congrats ma'am, May God bless them abundantly.

I tap into your twin glory for my next preg. Ameeen

goldmine:
Double the trouble, fun and blessings. My twins have arrived! A girl and a boy by 11.29am and 11.30am yesterday,Thursday morning,weighing 2.6kg and 3kg respectively via c-section.

BS
At my 35 weeks appointment,the ultrasound revealed that both my babies were in cephalic position. Was so excited. I even popped wine when I got home that day grin. U can imagine the disappointment when by the following week,the leading twin had become breech. Was advised to strongly consider the possibility of a c-section. By 37 weeks they were both breech and the doctor booked me for c/s against 37weeks+5days. Said they couldn't take the risk of having me fall into labour with them in that position as I could go into labour anytime from even the 37weeks because it's twins.

Anyway,i arrived early. The procedure took place as scheduled with me awake. I was anxious,scared and honestly even shocked after my LOs were out. Was just wondering....did I really carry this 2 precious bundles or was I dreaming. All in all,i give God all the glory for everything.

Sorry team december,i left you guys. I also hereby hand over the mantle of class captain to @ soonest. I know she's capable and up to the task. wink. Easy and normal delivery I wish you all ex-teamies and of course other pushing mamas.

Oya team November,start dropping fast after me like kilode.

My precious bundles.

3 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 6:01am On Nov 20, 2015
Congrats ma'am wishing you nothing but abundant marital bliss and more beautiful years in good health and wealth. Have a fab day.

soonest:
@goldmine, a big congratulations to you. Your cuties are just too beautiful. I thank God for your safe delivery.
I know say u go leave us. Captain wey abondon ship mid stream. Ok Ooooo. Other december mamas let's start getting ready. 10 days to go. Wey our list sef? Goldmine no do proper hand over o! grin
Today is my wedding anniversary. You ladies should rejoice with me.

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by okeoghene4real(f): 6:07am On Nov 20, 2015
That's what I was told.part of the package.
Thanks mama

MumFiyin:
Lol, u made me remember my pregnancy days.

There really ia nothing you can do about it. I had it all thru but the good thing is dat was the only pregnancy symptom i had.(btw, baby boy came out very beautiful so d pimples was all worth it).

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by MumFiyin: 6:13am On Nov 20, 2015
He he he, bobo says thank you ma'am that he his patiently waiting for his range grin.

Wishing you and all pushing mamas a supernatural delivery.

prettmum:
@goldmine I'm first to say congratolobia to you, kisses to your prince and princess......I claim my twin baby in jesus name... Samuel and Sophia come forth
@zaynie I love your pretty damsel please tell her I will buy cinderalla shoes and snow white gown for her.

@mumfyn ur handsome bobo is took cute I will buy him range rover 2020 model
Mamamalachi, I love your chocolate baby I will buy her loads of chocolate
Nwanem nwanyi chinwe babym the Lord is ur strength awaiting your supernatural child birth.
Love you all and superanatural childbirth is our portion with plenty money, best darling husbby and long life.
Team 2016 mama
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by rezzy: 6:20am On Nov 20, 2015
@Goldmine, Congratulations. May the Lord's blessings be upon them. May they bring lots of blessings and joy to your household.

@Soonest , Happy Wedding Anniversary. Wishing you many many fruitful years in your marriage..

2 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by soonest(f): 6:35am On Nov 20, 2015
1. Goldmine
2. Besocial
3. Hafsat24
4. Faithfulwife
5. Lizzy22
6. nnetriplet
7. Xeexee1
8. Livelystone
9. Soonest
10.Culturegown
11.Dv4real
12.MiddyO
13.Aim07
14.Coffeblue
15.Fabmum
16.Missusadey
December mamas in the house, una good morning o
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by ahnie: 6:41am On Nov 20, 2015
In other news,i think ayam pregnant.....ayam so SAD.all my plans put on hold.chai oghene me#face Drop#

9 Likes

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by mitchyy(f): 6:42am On Nov 20, 2015
ahnie:
In other news,i thnk ayam pregnant.....so so so,ayam so SAD.#face Drop#

Sad? Why now?

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:11am On Nov 20, 2015
zaynie:

10:15pm.....not fair o! We don sleep nah. Pls post again

1 Like

Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by favoredgal: 7:15am On Nov 20, 2015
Congrats goldmine

May God bless you with double resources and wisdom and strength you need for this your double package
Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by lioha(f): 7:16am On Nov 20, 2015
Amen

mignone:

clown u are sis... twill surely end in unending praises

(1) (2) (3) ... (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) ... (6961) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.