Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle (5819 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government / Why Pay So Much For An Inverter ? ( Fueless & Noiseless Gen.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by PhysicsQED(m): 7:44am On Mar 14, 2012

Is this supposed to be it?

Who do they think they can fool with this?

They were too lazy to even make their fake invention decent looking.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 14, 2012
[size=20pt]BEAF[/size], I am totally disappointed in your statements, sometimes how wonder how fast you fall from brilliance to naivety fast.

Common sense should tell you when the man said fuelless, he meant no gasoline or diesel-fuel in that sense, not fuel in its entirety. Simply observing how the machine works tells you the machine converts chemical(battery) and wind(atmospheric air) in a long process to electrical energy. Correct yourself.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by defemz(m): 8:10am On Mar 14, 2012
The word "Impossible" is in the dictionary of fools.

Albert Einstein.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by wirinet(m): 11:39am On Mar 14, 2012
defemz: The word "Impossible" is in the dictionary of fools.

Albert Einstein.

But it is the same Einstein that it is impossible for anything to travel faster than light. In fact his entire theories of relatively is based on that impossibility.

The contraption looks like a poorly assembled lantern and a generator assembled by a local welder, and this is meant to be cutting edge technology.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by egift(m): 3:17pm On Mar 14, 2012
@Wirinet:
On impossibility of not moving beyond speed of light - there are fictions "guesses and believes in science" that with the right technology, we could Teleport, shape-shift and make space jumps (where matter like spacecrafts) can be moved from a point to many light years in a very short time.

@Post:
I do not know what the Prof have done, but I have seen guys do the simple setup I explained previously, and it works.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
I've never liked when people just randomly quote some guy and use that as a substitute for argument.

I mean, if there is some mathematical proof of impossibility or physical law that something must violate, that should be enough for 99.99% of people to say, "Yeah, can't do that."
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by otokx(m): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2012
Sounds too good to be true but let him go on NTA and demonstrate it.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 6:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
I don;t know why dumb people are quick to critique, and talk down on this "achievement" and the country's educational system. So what, if his "invention" is basic or unreal - as long as it'll keep the hellhole called Nigeria out of darkness - I think the government should embrace for now - till the clueless people running the country can provide something better.

No one cares if you live in the shithole called AMERICA (yeah, been there and the country is a glorified and advanced Nigeria) - but you can't deny that NIGERIANS EDUCATED IN NIGERIA EXCEL BETTER IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN BOTH UK AND USA THAN NIGERIANS EDUCATED IN THOSE COUNTRIES. I went to college and university with a lot of Nigerians educated in Nigeria - and most of them are super smart, and that's in the UK. And UK's educational system is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the American educational system.

Ekt_bear or whatever you call yourself - you claim to be so intelligent - yet you're quoting some non-existent "Satan" - and a plagiarized "Religion" - so much for your intelligence and education, Mr Ekiti. Maybe, you and your fellow Ekiti over-hyped Ph.D holders need to dump your "theoretical" Ph.D and get practical. GO FIX YOUR EKITI AND ADO-EKITI - that place looks like a stone age city. Ekiti state with all its Ph.D holders is worse than a shithole - it's abyss in yoruba heartland and I'm yoruba. I'm utterly ashamed of Ekiti people.

As for that clown called: BEAF - get a life, Mr. PDP slut. Leave the man alone, you need to worry about the Itsekiris and Ilajes. You know once they start occupying their resources - it's all over for you and your fellow parasitic tribes in Delta state grin

The man claimed he invented something - why can't you clowns let him be? Y'all claim to be masters of physics blah blah blah - but what the bleep have you invented?? Zilych!! As long as this damn thing can generate electricity - it's a good development - bleep what you stupid clowns think.

American educational system is so good, yet the average American still thinks AFRICA IS A COUNTRY. America, land of the dumbest people on the planet.. GTFOH!!
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 6:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
Heh.

I think you need to calm down. Less emotion, more rationality.

Long story short, this thing doesn't work. And cannot work, for the reasons I already stated.

As for the rest of your rant, it simply isn't relevant. I said what I said earlier and I stand by it...if Nigeria is churning out masses of high school graduates who don't know about conservation of energy and more importantly cannot reason critically about why something like this is implausible ("we can generate any amount of electricity with Erinle fuelless engine". does this even SMELL remotely plausible to you?) then something is very, very wrong.

This is one of the basic things you are supposed to pick up out of high school, if you call yourself educated..
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 6:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
As for PhysicsQED, I like a lot of your posts - but you're TOO DAMN EUROCENTRIC, it's scary. You need a more balanced view of everything, just try to be AFROCENTRIC a little bit in some of your posts. You need to study Steve Bantu Biko and black consciousness - and stop polluting NL with your Eurocentric point of view.

I'll give you a quote:

W.E.B Dubois - It is a peculiar sensation, this double-consciousness, this sense of always looking at one's self through the eyes of others, of measuring one's soul by the tape of a world that looks on in amused contempt and pity. (Stop looking at everything from the Eurocentric point of view - try looking at things from the Afrocentric point of view as well - to balance the equation. We Africans are complex people, and the Europeans will never understand us nor our consciousness - no matter what qualifications they have).

As for the present situation of Nigeria and Nigerians - anything right now is better than nothing. The look on the faces of Nigerians every time I visit, says it all. If you don't like what this guy created - why can't you use your so-called "expertise" to develop something, huh?!?! But you'd rather sit on your ivory tower to critique everything!! Get a life!!

If this damn this can generate electricity for people - I won't mind donating some money to assist the guy in his research. At least he's trying something, what have you clowns tried?? NOTHING!! All you do is whine and moan at every damn thing, bunch of LOSERS!!!
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 6:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
You can call my comment rants or whatever you want to call it - but that doesn't negate the fact that the damn thing works, and it's cheaper (as shown in the youtube video). Who cares if the guy thinks it's fuel-less, when it's not?

if Nigeria is churning out masses of high school graduates who don't know about conservation of energy and more importantly cannot reason critically about why something like this is implausible ("we can generate any amount of electricity with Erinle fuelless engine"

Blah blah blah - like America is not churning out worse high school graduates. The average American can't even speak English language - so much for English being their first language over there. Don't even compare high school education in America to Nigeria - most americans can't even spell their own phucking names, and geography and foreign affairs isn't even on the school curriculum over there grin. Just look at the man in the mirror next time you want to talk down on another country's educational system.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 7:11pm On Mar 14, 2012
Well I think we've already discussed why the device doesn't work as advertised.

At best he has something that captures wind energy. Useful (well, possibly useful), but not novel, and certainly not something one can generate arbitrary amounts of electricity with.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2012
Of what relevance are American high school graduates to this thread?
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2012
And of what relevance is Nigerian educational system to this thread??

At least I'm in a position to defend the Nigerian educational system because I was sent to Nigeria from the UK - to finish my secondary school at Igbobi College. I spent a year at Igbobi college, and I can proudly say, it was a life changing experience for me, and I'm forever grateful to my parents, Igbobi College and Nigeria for providing me with that opportunity. I'm partly a product of the Nigerian educational system, and I'll always defend it - whenever any naive individual attacks it, period.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2012
Is the Nigerian education system not relevant if many of the posters cannot immediately see that this doesn't work as advertised?

That even the title of the post ("any amount of electricity with Erinle fuelless engine" ) must be false?

That rather than hailing this as a major accomplishment, one should instead ask questions about what it actually does?

So you are happy that this thread was posted and people couldn't immediately smell the bull? undecided

You think that this DOESN'T reflect poorly on the education system in this country?
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
Blind defense of something for parochial reasons ("I am partly a product of the Nigerian education system" ) simply makes no sense.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by naijaking1: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
This is an interesting thread, but when I read through it I noticed that the "inventor" seemed to be focusing on an uneducated audience. He is simply describing running a compressor with batteries, inverters, and then release of usable electricity. I give him credit for thinking about the Nigerian poor power supply from an engineering point of view.
However, compressors are usually run with higher voltage electricity, so we have compressor pumps, generators/machines, and all sorts of tools. The more sophisticated the tool, the more power would be required to power the compressor. It's rather too simplistic to say 'throw air' on a machine to make it work. The sophisticated machine required to throw this air is called a compressor and has been invented a long time ago. Please google the words 'compressor equipment or machine' to see a slew of varieties.
Compressed air has not been ordinarily used to power generator turbines, because the power required to power such a huge compressor would offset the amount of power generated at the other end, so it's not economical.
The engineer should focus on multiplying the amount of power generated from say a small generator, and that's where turbines come in. No need to get overly sentimental, because the science behind this principle is clear and basic even for inquisitive non-engineers like me.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
I give him credit for thinking about the Nigerian poor power supply from an engineering point of view.

Why not support the guy, or offer positive criticism - rather than just throw his ideas away? At least he's trying something.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
Is the Nigerian education system not relevant if many of the posters cannot immediately see that this doesn't work as advertised?

That even the title of the post ("any amount of electricity with Erinle fuelless engine" ) must be false?

That rather than hailing this as a major accomplishment, one should instead ask questions about what it actually does?

So you are happy that this thread was posted and people couldn't immediately smell the bull?

You think that this DOESN'T reflect poorly on the education system in this country?

What has the Nigerian education system got to do with posters not seeing if the guy's "invention" works or not? You can make your point, or critique the "invention" without necessarily attacking the educational system of the entire country - that's just too condescending. Yes, the educational system is not the best in the world, and could be better - but I don't see anything in the post, that makes your comment plausible.

Blind defense of something for parochial reasons ("I am partly a product of the Nigerian education system" ) simply makes no sense.

I'm not defending it blindly - I'm just showing you that the standard attainable in Nigeria at secondary school level - can hold its own anywhere in the world, period. I can give you proofs.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by naijaking1: 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2012
^^^
I don't know about Nigerian secondary schools, and their standards. As a Nigerian secondary school graduate, and as a former teacher of US secondary school, I can tell that nothing is farther from the truth. Of course there good and bad Nigerian/US secondary schools, but my comaprison is based on the average school.The average US secondary school as of today(not 20-40 years ago) is far more sophisticated than Nigerian schools.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 9:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
^^^
I don't know about Nigerian secondary schools, and their standards. As a Nigerian secondary school graduate, and as a former teacher of US secondary school, I can tell that nothing is farther from the truth. Of course there good and bad Nigerian/US secondary schools, but my comaprison is based on the average school.The average US secondary school as of today(not 20-40 years ago) is far more sophisticated than Nigerian schools.

I'm not talking about sophistication here, neither am I trying to compare the two. You may take it how you want to take it - but you can never say the American education system produce better students than the Nigerian education system (at least at secondary school level). Education is not about sophistication - it's about critical thinking and problem solving - and I can proudly say, Nigeria produces more critical thinkers and problem solving students at secondary school level.

I was one of the best students in my school in the UK - but when I got to Nigeria - I marveled at the students at the school I attended. That's why I always argue that some of Nigeria's best brains reside in Nigeria.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by eagleu: 9:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
^^^
We don't have to change the subject from 'Erinle powerless air compressor' to secondary school quality
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 9:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
^^^^^ Someone did, I was just trying to set the record straight.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 10:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
blink182: [size=20pt]BEAF[/size], I am totally disappointed in your statements, sometimes how wonder how fast you fall from brilliance to naivety fast.

Common sense should tell you when the man said fuelless, he meant no gasoline or diesel-fuel in that sense, not fuel in its entirety. Simply observing how the machine works tells you the machine converts chemical(battery) and wind(atmospheric air) in a long process to electrical energy. Correct yourself.

Hellooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Fuel can be anything; petrol, charcoal, solar energy etc. The plain fact is that only the stark ignorant would believe that it is possible to circumvent the law of conservation of energy. My broda, God himself created that law.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2012
bittyend: I don;t know why dumb people are quick to critique, and talk down on this "achievement" and the country's educational system. So what, if his "invention" is basic or unreal - as long as it'll keep the hellhole called Nigeria out of darkness - I think the government should embrace for now - till the clueless people running the country can provide something better.

No one cares if you live in the shithole called AMERICA (yeah, been there and the country is a glorified and advanced Nigeria) - but you can't deny that NIGERIANS EDUCATED IN NIGERIA EXCEL BETTER IN UNIVERSITIES AND COLLEGES IN BOTH UK AND USA THAN NIGERIANS EDUCATED IN THOSE COUNTRIES. I went to college and university with a lot of Nigerians educated in Nigeria - and most of them are super smart, and that's in the UK. And UK's educational system is LIGHT YEARS ahead of the American educational system.

Ekt_bear or whatever you call yourself - you claim to be so intelligent - yet you're quoting some non-existent "Satan" - and a plagiarized "Religion" - so much for your intelligence and education, Mr Ekiti. Maybe, you and your fellow Ekiti over-hyped Ph.D holders need to dump your "theoretical" Ph.D and get practical. GO FIX YOUR EKITI AND ADO-EKITI - that place looks like a stone age city. Ekiti state with all its Ph.D holders is worse than a shithole - it's abyss in yoruba heartland and I'm yoruba. I'm utterly ashamed of Ekiti people.

As for that clown called: BEAF - get a life, Mr. PDP slut. Leave the man alone, you need to worry about the Itsekiris and Ilajes. You know once they start occupying their resources - it's all over for you and your fellow parasitic tribes in Delta state grin

The man claimed he invented something - why can't you clowns let him be? Y'all claim to be masters of physics blah blah blah - but what the bleep have you invented?? Zilych!! As long as this damn thing can generate electricity - it's a good development - bleep what you stupid clowns think.

American educational system is so good, yet the average American still thinks AFRICA IS A COUNTRY. America, land of the dumbest people on the planet.. GTFOH!!

You are a damn fool.
Argue with this you retarded and unrepentant illiterate. It takes a fool to argue with the laws of nature:

The conservation of energy is a fundamental concept of physics along with the conservation of mass and the conservation of momentum. Within some problem domain, the amount of energy remains constant and energy is neither created nor destroyed. Energy can be converted from one form to another (potential energy can be converted to kinetic energy) but the total energy within the domain remains fixed.

Thermodynamics is a branch of physics which deals with the energy and work of a system. As mentioned on the gas properties slide, thermodynamics deals only with the large scale response of a system which we can observe and measure in experiments. In rocketry, we are most interested in thermodynamics in the study of propulsion systems and understanding high speed flows.

On some separate slides, we have discussed the state of a static gas, the properties which define the state, and the first law of thermodynamics as applied to any system, in general. On this slide we derive a useful form of the energy conservation equation for a gas beginning with the first law of thermodynamics. If we call the internal energy of a gas E, the work done by the gas W, and the heat transferred into the gas Q, then the first law of thermodynamics indicates that between state "1" and state "2":

E2 - E1 = Q - W

Aerospace engineers usually simplify a thermodynamic analysis by using intensive variables; variables that do not depend on the mass of the gas. We call these variables specific variables. We create a "specific" variable by taking a property whose value depends on the mass of the system and dividing it by the mass of the system. Many of the state properties listed on this slide, such as the work and internal energy depend on the total mass of gas. We will use "specific" versions of these variables. Engineers usually use the lower case letter for the "specific" version of a variable. Our first law equation then becomes:

e2 - e1 = q - w

Because we are considering a moving gas, we add the specific kinetic energy term to the internal energy on the left side. The normal kinetic energy K of a moving substance is equal to 1/2 times the mass m times the velocity u squared:

K = (m * u^2) / 2

Then the specific kinetic energy k is given by:

k = (u^2) / 2

and the first law equation becomes:

e2 - e1 + k2 - k1 = q - w

There are two parts to the specific work for a moving gas. Some of the work, called the shaft work (wsh) is used to move the fluid or turn a shaft, while the rest of the work goes into changing the state of the gas. For a pressure p and specific volume v, the work is given by:

w = (p * v)2 - (p * v)1 + wsh

Substituting:

e2 - e1 + k2 - k1 = q - (p * v)2 + (p * v)1 - wsh

If we perform a little algebra on the first law of thermodynamics, we can begin to group some terms of the equations. :

e2 + (p * v)2 - e1 - (p * v)1 + [(u^2) / 2]2 - [(u^2) / 2]1 = q - wsh

A useful additional state variable for a gas is the specific enthalpy h which is equal to:

h = e + (p * v)

Simplifying the energy equation:

h2 - h1 + [(u^2) / 2]2 - [(u^2) / 2]1 = q - wsh
or

h2 + [(u^2) / 2]2 - h1 - [(u^2) / 2]1 = q - wsh

By combining the velocity terms with the enthalpy terms to form the total specific enthalpy "ht" we can further simplify the equation.

ht = h + u^2 / 2

The total specific enthalpy is analogous to the total pressure in Bernoulli's equation; both expressions involve a "static" value plus one half the square of the velocity.

The final, most useful, form of the energy equation is given in the red box.

ht2 - ht1 = q - wsh

For a compressor or power turbine, there is no external heat flow into the gas and the "q" term is set equal to zero. In the burner, no work is performed and the "wsh" term is set to zero.

http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/k-12/airplane/thermo1f.html

Extrapolate that to any form of energy (replace gas with your electrical system), the result is the same (except of course to the numerous loud fishsellers and akara friers around here angry).
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 10:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
You are a damn fool.
Argue with this you slow and unrepentant illiterate. It takes a fool to argue with the laws of nature:

Bla blah blah, person. What have you produced with all the utter tosh you posted?? Zilych!! You're better off politricking with PDP, and jacking off Badluck Jonathan. Arguing with you with amount to arguing with a damn table - get a life and a mind of your own, olodo.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2012
This is a relatively simple issue.

The device doesn't work as described, and cannot.

And if you couldn't smell from a mile away why this is true, or even worse still don't get it now, then that is very unfortunate.

Perhaps it was unnecessary for me to take shots at the Naija education system.

But...whatever, not anything worth getting too upset over. Certainly I don't intend on retracting what I said. I 100% stand by it.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by naijaking1: 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2012
^^^
I see the reason you went into Nigeria's educational quality. Coverting energy from one form to another in an experimental scale like Mr. Erinle who powered a small compressor with battery, and then used the compressor to generate AC sounds like a high school project, not a serious engineering marvel. A marvel so marvelous that the man is asking for government support and funding?
What's next, a genius will "invent" a bicycle?
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2012
bittyend:

Bla blah blah, person. What have you produced with all the utter tosh you posted?? Zilych!! You're better off politricking with PDP, and jacking off Badluck Jonathan. Arguing with you with amount to arguing with a damn table - get a life and a mind of your own, olodo.

Yeah, what you call utter tosh is from NASA; it is stuff used by their aeronautical engineers (do you know what that means? grin).

Like the rat gripping simpleton that you are, it never occured to you to check the source.
What a waste! It just goes to show how many id!ots and 419 types there are parading NL and chatting shiit.

Are you in business with Mr Erinle to defraud people, or why the fountains of id!ocy? You better resign from that shiit now, cos the law will definitely screw you.

Dunce.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2012
naijaking1: ^^^
I see the reason you went into Nigeria's educational quality. Coverting energy from one form to another in an experimental scale like Mr. Erinle who powered a small compressor with battery, and then used the compressor to generate AC sounds like a high school project, not a serious engineering marvel. A marvel so marvelous that the man is asking for government support and funding?
What's next, a genius will "invent" a bicycle?

[size=18pt]If it was that easy, why did you not do it [/size]
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2012
Beaf:

Yeah, what you call utter tosh is from NASA; it is stuff used by their aeronautical engineers (do you know what that means? grin).

Like the rat gripping simpleton that you are, it never occured to you to check the source.
What a waste! It just goes to show how many id!ots and 419 types there are parading NL and chatting shiit.

Are you in business with Mr Erinle to defraud people, or why the fountains of id!ocy? You better resign from that shiit now, cos the law will definitely screw you.

Dunce.

[size=18pt]Actually you are a dunce as always

What mr Erinle did was to convert chemical energy from the movement of ions and electron to electricity thus converting potential energy to kinetic then electricity. Yes sir it is possible but we the "not so forward people" would like to know how he did it excatly[/size]
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
bittyend:

the dude is a clown grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan Wades Into Oil Wells Dispute Among Anambra, Kogi, Enugu State / Already Made Business Plan For The Production Of Polythene Shopping Bags (nylon) / Dangote Poses With The Dantata Family Beside A Private Jet In The 80's.. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.