Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,021 members, 7,953,053 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 AM

Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle (5923 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Were Is The 10,000 Mega Watts Of Electricity Promise By The Federal Government / Why Pay So Much For An Inverter ? ( Fueless & Noiseless Gen.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by naijaking1: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2012
Ok, everybody relax!
I invented something too. Something that runs on 4 wheels, with it, all our transportation problems as a nation will be solved forever. It has an engine I made in my backyard, transmission I made with discarded pipes, and tires I made from used rubber. I have spent over 10 million naira of my personal money, and I need goverment to help me bring it to the door step of every Nigerian, i have been waiting for over 2 years, all I get is come today, come tomorrow.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2012
^
Ayam an inventor too! See my own! grin grin grin

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 11:21pm On Mar 14, 2012
PhysicsQED: I don't understand why anybody would think the claims were true.

I don't know why characters like Emeagwali, this Erinle guy, the "Emagnetodynamics" guy (Izuogu), Gabriel Oyibo, and the guy who claimed he had a cure for AIDS keep on popping up, but this kind of fraudulence is getting annoying fast.

Why can't the claim be through ?

I though you did Physics, you should know that engines right now are based on the 3 laws of thermodynamic. Nature likes to go from a high entropy to a low entropy given that enapthy remains contant (ie no bond or reaction was done in the reactor aka engine) thus his claim might actually work but we do not know details.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2012
alj harem:

Why can't the claim be through ?

I though you did Physics, you should know that engines right now are based on the 3 laws of thermodynamic. Nature likes to go from a high entropy to a low entropy given that enapthy remains contant (ie no bond or reaction was done in the reactor aka engine) thus his claim might actually work but we do not know details.

This is daft.
If you say no work is done in the engine, doesn't that make the entire thing a fraud?

Dude, can I sell you? You are too stup!d to exist in freedom.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 11:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
If enathpy does not change and only the temperature and entropy changes, he can generate energy from the energy as far as gribbs is less than zero. Moreover I would not call it fuelless engine but chemical engine because most certainly the engine is using battary.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 11:26pm On Mar 14, 2012
Beaf:

This is daft.

What is daft about it ? How does an engine work, Beaf ?

An engine works through the balance of enathpy and entropy in a system to achieve negative gribbs.

Mumu that principal has been used from 1800's to even the rockets.

Ode
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 11:29pm On Mar 14, 2012
alj harem: If enathpy does not change and only the temperature and entropy changes, he can generate energy from the energy as far as gribbs is less than zero. Moreover I would not call it fuelless engine but chemical engine because most certainly the engine is using battary.

Enthalpy is the total energy in a closed system. Do you have the slightest understanding of what a system means?
You can call it chemical engine or any other daft name, the fact remains that it is a fraud and an attempt to hoodwink people.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 11:32pm On Mar 14, 2012
alj harem:

What is daft about it ? How does an engine work, Beaf ?

An engine works through the balance of enathpy and entropy in a system to achieve negative gribbs.

Mumu that principal has been used from 1800's to even the rockets.
Ode

An engine works because you use up energy, not create it as fools like you think.
You cannot connect batteries to a generator and claim to have invented something. Why not go home and connect two rechargable batteries together and see how well they charge each other?

Dimwit.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 11:36pm On Mar 14, 2012
Beaf:

Enthalpy is the total energy in a closed system. Do you have the slightest understanding of what a system means?
You can call it chemical engine or any other daft name, the fact remains that it is a fraud and an attempt to hoodwink people.

LOL.

But s a chemical engine not a system shocked shocked shocked How are electric cars made ??

Moreover how do you know he is a fraud ?

A fraud on a national newspaper shocked
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 11:41pm On Mar 14, 2012
Beaf:

An engine works because you use up energy, not create it as fools like you think.
You cannot connect batteries to a generator and claim to have invented something. Why not go home and connect two rechargable batteries together and see how well they charge each other?

Dimwit.

Interesting, Ok

An ordinary battary CANNOT make a generator work for more than 10 mins or so (not sure).

1. we need to know what sort of battery he used before we write him off

2. The chemical composition of the battery.

You need to open you head at times and think. What sort of battery would power a ship as he claims ? Lets know first know these informations before we castigate him Mumu.

The same thing they did to Aliyu before he went to america to go give them his brains since we have ideeiots like you that would just read the surface and write someone off.

WHY NOT RESEARCH ON THE FULL STORY
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 11:42pm On Mar 14, 2012
alj harem:

LOL.

But s a chemical engine not a system shocked shocked shocked How are electric cars made ??

Moreover how do you know he is a fraud ?

A fraud on a national newspaper shocked

shocked
Dude, you are daft. Is there wood in your head?
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by aljharem(m): 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2012
Beaf:

shocked
Dude, you are daft. Is there wood in your head?
grin grin grin grin grin
LOL grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy funny as hell.

Anything that gives you a negative or lower entropy could be a provider energy.

Now according to him, the engine takes air from the atmosphere (very high entropy) and pushes it out (low entropy more like a jet engine) (which is how an engine works) from a battery powered engine.

Let ask for details on how the engine works before we castigate him. Haba
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 11:47pm On Mar 14, 2012
I stand by what I said about the American education system produces 100000000%.

Yeah, what you call utter tosh is from NASA; it is stuff used by their aeronautical engineers (do you know what that means? ).

Like the rat gripping simpleton that you are, it never occured to you to check the source.
What a waste! It just goes to show how many id!ots and 419 types there are parading NL and chatting shiit.

Are you in business with Mr Erinle to defraud people, or why the fountains of id!ocy? You better resign from that shiit now, cos the law will definitely screw you.

Dunce.

You're dumber than I initially thought. Please stick to your PDP politicking; Aregbesola's bashing; Yoruba bashing; and your "Urhobo wayo (whatever that means)" bs - copying a bunch of bs from NASA's website you can't grasp doesn't show you're smart - it just shows how stupid you're.

At least the guy tried something - what the phuck have you tried, other than sucking GEJ and PDP's dyck on NL 24/7 for some crumbs? You should be last person to critique progressive people trying to bring forth their critical thinking and problem solving skills - in solving the Nigerian electricity problem. The guy may have been over the top with his "invention" - but at least he's still doing something - something you've never done, or will ever do - other than suck on the next man's dyck; a clueless and utterly corrupt man for that matter.

Get a life, parasitic Urhobo man cool
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2012

Yeah, what you call utter tosh is from NASA; it is stuff used by their aeronautical engineers (do you know what that means? ).

Like the rat gripping simpleton that you are, it never occured to you to check the source.
What a waste! It just goes to show how many id!ots and 419 types there are parading NL and chatting shiit.

Are you in business with Mr Erinle to defraud people, or why the fountains of id!ocy? You better resign from that shiit now, cos the law will definitely screw you.

Dunce.

You're dumber than I initially thought. Please stick to your PDP politicking; Aregbesola's bashing; Yoruba bashing; and your "Urhobo wayo (whatever that means)" bs - copying a bunch of bs from NASA's website you can't grasp doesn't show you're smart - it just shows how stupid you're.

At least the guy tried something - what the phuck have you tried, other than sucking GEJ and PDP's dyck on NL 24/7 for some crumbs? You should be last person to critique progressive people trying to bring forth their critical thinking and problem solving skills - in solving the Nigerian electricity problem. The guy may have been over the top with his "invention" - but at least he's still doing something - something you've never done, or will ever do - other than suck on the next man's dyck; a clueless and utterly corrupt man for that matter.

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 12:05am On Mar 15, 2012

Dunce.

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 12:27am On Mar 15, 2012
bittyend: I stand by what I said about the American education system produces 100000000%.

shocked
Agbero done fex! grin

Your post is a study in exactly how fools sound! LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
Where were you when the school bell was ringing? Dude, do you catch rats in your spare time, or is it just frying akara or rewire work?

All this red anger because I have irrevocably proven that you are daft as a stone. Na wa! Do you work for NURTW?

Mr Erinle is a fraud. Simples. cool

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2012
Agbero done fex!

Your post is a study in exactly how fools sound! LOLZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!
Where were you when the school bell was ringing? Dude, do you catch rats in your spare time, or is it just frying akara or rewire work?

All this red anger because I have irrevocably proven that you are daft as a stone. Na wa! Do you work for NURTW?

Mr Erinle is a fraud. Simples.

I don't even understand 99.9% of the gibberish you just posted - I'll just leave you to wallow in your own stupidity. You can talk from now till kingdom come - but that won't take anything away from the guy's "invention" and resourcefulness. At least, he has a life, and he's not an "agbero" like you, who beg people for crumbs and praise them to high heavens - to the detriment of fellow Nigerians.

I don't really waste time debating stupid people with no mind of their own; and people who would do everything for financial rewards - even when their actions affects them indirectly.

Mr. Beaf, I put this to you: YOU DON'T HAVE THE MORAL RIGHTS TO CRITIQUE THIS GUY, you worthless piece of shyte.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 12:58am On Mar 15, 2012
bittyend:
[size=14pt]I don't even understand 99.9% of the gibberish you just posted [/size]- I'll just leave you to wallow in your own stupidity. You can talk from now till kingdom come - but that won't take anything away from the guy's "invention" and resourcefulness. At least, he has a life, and he's not an "agbero" like you, who beg people for crumbs and praise them to high heavens - to the detriment of fellow Nigerians.

I don't really waste time debating stupid people with no mind of their own; and people who would do everything for financial rewards - even when their actions affects them indirectly.

Mr. Beaf, I put this to you: YOU DON'T HAVE THE MORAL RIGHTS TO CRITIQUE THIS GUY, you worthless piece of shyte.

I know you don't understand many things na. That is natural with heeeediots. LOLZZZZZZZZ!!!
See how angry your foolishness is making you. You sound like Mr Erinle! grin grin grin

You is a heeeediots!!! grin grin grin

See you and your fuelless cow:

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/download/661521[/img]

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ektbear: 1:31am On Mar 15, 2012
The funny thing about this is that I'm not even some sort of shareholder in the American education system...I could care less whether anyone thinks it is good or not.

I'm not the type of guy who says what I say due to "rah rah, America rox" or "rah rah, Nigeria rox" sentiment.

I dunno, maybe I'm expected to celebrate this because it was made by a Nigerian. And moreover, one of my co-ethnics, a Yoruba like myself!

Alas, I just can't do that...gotta call a spade a spade.

If something is good, it is good. If it is bad, it is bad. Saying up is down out of some sense of misplaced jingoism is really silly to me, personally
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 1:44am On Mar 15, 2012
I know you don't understand many things na. That is natural with heeeediots. LOLZZZZZZZZ!!!
See how angry your foolishness is making you. You sound like Mr Erinle!

You is a heeeediots!!!

Yeah, I feel honoured to be Mr. Erinle!! At least the guy used his brain - and not hugging on GEJ and PDP's nutz like you, cum face slut. Maybe, if you can use your brain for once in your life - you'll be in a position to critique the guy - but since you can't for now, you have no moral rights to critique him.

An advice for you: get all the nutz away from your cum face; start using your brain cells; and stop your copy and paste syndrome from NASA. People copy and paste stuffs they can grasp to buttress their points in an argument.

Like I said earlier, get a life - and if you can't - you can eat a bowl full of dycks, you cum face faggit.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Beaf: 1:56am On Mar 15, 2012
^
LOLZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!! See red eye!

Is all this anger just further expression of stup!dity? Imagine a nematode that decides to argue with a NASA article!
Do you think it was methods from okija or Dugbe market that got men on the Moon?

Instead of "inventing" fuelless generators, why not invent a brain for yourself? Even frog brain can work sef na!

One day is one day, your foolishness go gif small pikin malaria!

Please watch while I shed a tear or two for you grin grin grin grin grin grin:

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by homerac7: 7:15am On Mar 15, 2012
@ Beaf, ekt-bear and mininet,

thanks guys for holding fort for informed defence against simpletons onslaught.

did Mr Erinle invent an engine? NO!

did Mr Erinle buils a device locally? YES! ...and it ends there!

the machine he ha sdescribed so far is called an EXPANDER, they were among many type of devices invented and build during the industrial revolution , some 200 years ago. variants of such can still be seen in power applications as d Jack-hammer and dentists drill. use of such technology for power generation is highly inefficient.
beauty of engineering design is combination of effectiveness, efficienct and economy. is Mr Erinle's contracpgtion effective? should be, as the technology is easily expected from experiences. is ot efficient? strongly think No. do u know how muc power willb requires to drive a compressor of modest size to power a domestic home? u r talking of large batterirs, thus ur charging system must b in array to battery banks. now u see how untidy and cumbersome its gonna look alongsoide its inefficiency? dont even mention d cost.

ds primitiv technology lost out to Internal combustion Engines before, and its not likelt to do otherwise. so somebody just bringingf it up in d "jungle" of africa shouldnt expect us to b clapping for him.

bottomline is there is nothing neuveu about it,. it should be taken to JETS for displat to secondary school kids.

NB- sorry for d plenty typos. my appologies
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by texazzpete(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2012
@Beaf and @Ekt_bear

I don't know why you guys are wasting time arguing with these simpletons. Perhaps it's for humanitarian reasons? Either way, these jackasses that are falling over themselves to crow about this man's fraudulent claims are a testament to the rot in our educational system in Nigeria.

This bittyend fellow has so far shamefully refused to be rescued from the shackles of ignorance. It's a pity.

I support Beaf on this one...this Erinle fellow ought to be given the cold shoulder from everyone. Nigeria is awash with people who pop up with spurious claims of 'inventions' and 'miraculous cures'. Every single one employs the same modus operandi of finding a way to blame the Government for their 'lack of recognition'. They always moan to the press about 'lack of government support' and nitwits like bittyend swallow it up eagerly.

When will Nigerians realise that breakthrough inventions sell themselves? If someone has a cure for HIV, he does NOT need Government support. If someone manages to circumvent the laws of physics and invents a perpetual motion device, he will not need the Government!

The other day on the TV i watched one of those quack herbal doctors show off a machine that he 'invented' that supposedly 'extracts all the toxins from the blood' by massaging your feet. Simpletons like bittyend are the dumbasses keeping these quacks in business.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by ow11(m): 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2012
cheesy
The other day on the TV i watched one of those quack herbal doctors show off a machine that he 'invented' that supposedly 'extracts all the toxins from the blood' by massaging your feet. Simpletons like bittyend are the dumbasses keeping these quacks in business.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 4:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
@texazzpete

And you expect me to take your comments seriously, with a name like "texazzpete" - really?? Listen, I don't debate pseudo-intellectuals - and Nigerians with low-self esteem. If you want to have a discourse with - go buy yourself self-esteem, and acquire the knowledge of self, you phucking spooky MONKEY. I know you smell like shyte as well, take a shower before you respond to my post next time.

Phuck off!!
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by bittyend(m): 4:53pm On Mar 15, 2012
@ Beaf, ekt-bear and mininet,

thanks guys for holding fort for informed defence against simpletons onslaught.

did Mr Erinle invent an engine? NO!

did Mr Erinle buils a device locally? YES! ...and it ends there!

Blah blah blah - says NL resident tribal(ist). I know if "Erinle" was switched to "Okechukwu" - you would've been all over this like a rash - the same you were screaming how great the stone age ogbunigbwe or whatever that junk is called was. GTFOH!
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by homerac7: 9:36am On Mar 16, 2012
^^^

what rubbish did u write up there? dont u know how to shut up ur mouth when you dont have anything sensible to say? u started off arguing rubbish and unintelligiently against people who are obviously smarter than u r, but instead of u to listen and learn correctly, you foolishly and stubbornly clung to your ignorance. in further attempt to break ur record on stupidity, u went on to label me as an ethnic bigot. Wow! u r just impossibly stuupid. must you talk about things and people u knw next to nothing about? must you talk without thinking? is it true that you r a nematode as said by beaf? (afterall u havent proven to be more intelligient). you can run a check through my 800+ posts on nairaland and i dare you (or any other person that think likewise) to pull out ONE, just ONE post to substantiate you bigotry accusation.

by the way, you are yet to recant on your idiocy at following a voodoo engineering feat, Mr Gullible.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by jefwer: 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
BE CAREFULL ΜΑΝΥ PEOPLE sell the ''fuelless generator'' and dont give you anything, or....the information are very general....
MOst of them are just to grab !! your money !! be carefull ..
like ''Amosco''.
Beaf:

Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by jefwer: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
the informations are very general unfortunately.yes it is fuelless for 15 minutes !!
egift: You can doubt all you can but that does not make it impossible. Here in Nigeria, I have meet guys who do this (for me nothing special in it).

@Beaf, throwing insults around only proves what I think may have happened to you (You either grew up with the wrong company, lack proper up-bring or was exploited as a kid, that you have grown up with no respect, regard or consideration for others).

@Post: The system may have its challenges or setbacks but ordinary Nigerians, like the one below, are already doing this. You can watch this clip for a preview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJa8LTt1GCI&feature=player_embedded
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
bittyend: I stand by what I said about the American education system produces 100000000%.

You didn't sound funny at all with this. There's a limit to everything. Some people here including you take things too seriously. If beaf says its false and you say its true, then hold on to your belief and not try to impose it on him knowing fully well you won't succeed. If you have a problem with beaf keep it with beaf but insulting the urhobo nation as a whole is something ℓ̊ won't tolerate. Coming here to speak evil about a people you know nothing about on account of one person is wrong. The phrase for your information is 'urhobo wado' not wayo. This is an online forum where this is as far as ℓ̊ can go. ℓ̊ do hope you've learnt.
Re: Re- We Can Generate Any Amount Of Electricity With Erinle Fueless Engine-mr Erinle by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2012

You didn't sound funny at all with this. There's a limit to everything. Some people here including you take things too seriously. If beaf says its false and you say its true, then hold on to your belief and not try to impose it on him knowing fully well you won't succeed. If you have a problem with beaf keep it with beaf but insulting the urhobo nation as a whole is something ℓ̊ won't tolerate. Coming here to speak evil about a people you know nothing about on account of one person is wrong. The phrase for your information is 'urhobo wado' not wayo. This is an online forum where this is as far as ℓ̊ can go. ℓ̊ do hope you've learnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COOL, Check Out This Ferrari Used To Pick Up Nnamdi Kanu From Airport / Menace Of Fulani Herdsmen: Tales Of Woes From Igboland / Who, Where Are The Igbos????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.