Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,950 members, 7,845,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms (10447 Views)

LASTMA Official, Army Cadet & Police In A Brawl In Lagos Today (Pics) / Political Thugs Arrested With Charms And Weapons In Akwa Ibom (photos) / A Chadian Soldier Wears Charms For Protection Against Boko Haram Militants (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by bitweezy: 6:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
I really don't get it, is it that Lagosians hate abiding to laws that make the society a better place or wat? its mind buggling maybe u guys just want the old lagos back with massive traffic jams and touts.

i am suprised dat most people are suport of the bus drivers action against a law enforcement agent.

i am not a Lagosian so please let an unbiased Lagosian enlighten me about LASTMA
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by dayokanu(m): 6:24pm On Mar 08, 2012
Oodua ni mi tokan tokan
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by davades(m): 6:29pm On Mar 08, 2012
bitweezy:

I really don't get it, is it that Lagosians hate abiding to laws that make the society a better place or wat? its mind buggling maybe u guys just want the old lagos back with massive traffic jams and touts.

i am suprised dat most people are suport of the bus drivers action against a law enforcement agent.

i am not a Lagosian so please let an unbiased Lagosian enlighten me about LASTMA

LASTMA are just like Nigerian Police,they extort instead of correction even when you're on right they'll prove γφυ wrong
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by fm7070: 6:41pm On Mar 08, 2012
those stvpid LASTMA guys can provoke someone to kill them if a gun is available.
instead of correcting you, they just jump into your car.
before the guy could use a charm on him, he must have been frustrated.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by eherbal(m): 7:19pm On Mar 08, 2012
atuboweke:

yorubas and juju, God forbid!!
Igbos and money rituals,Okija and all.God Forbids! ! !
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by bijelee(m): 7:25pm On Mar 08, 2012
lwtmb!
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2012
Choi! . I need that kain sheru mehn , you never know when it might be needed.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Harbb: 7:53pm On Mar 08, 2012
Africa and jazz
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 08, 2012
LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by emmatok(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2012
High_Chief:

Ofemmanus and juju grin grin grin grin

Na High Chief get JUJU pass.

No claim Christianity for here.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Onyocha: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2012
LASTMA officer deserves beating.good for him.

many times,instead of correcting you or telling you from the start not to take a road because it is one way,they would let you enter the trap and then apprehend you.

on traffic lights,if you cross as the light just turned orange,they will try their luck to approach you as if you've done wrong.if you were not attentive,they will harass you.

most times,they will jump into private cars as if it was Fashola that bought the car for the owner.without permission,they enter people's cars and sometimes talk nonsense and throw insults.

sometimes,they will even ask you to surrender your key to them.

i wonder at all if these "area boys" are put on the streets to generate income for the state government which ofcourse they use as a channel to extort people.this is just crazy in Lagos.

i have promised myself that the day any LASTMA official would try to stand infront of my car to apprehend me while driving when i have not committed any offence,i will hit him and break his legs.then we can talk the matter.

they are very useless set of animals in uniform.we have seen the ones that can rival the nigeria police on abusing the rights of people and humiliating them.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by ade101(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2012
Super story designed 2 scared d little ones
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by dapz: 8:58pm On Mar 08, 2012
The fear of danfo-driver juju is fear of wisdom for Lastma wink
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by lola70: 9:13pm On Mar 08, 2012
The thing tire me. may they learn lesson.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by extension: 9:23pm On Mar 08, 2012
Only in naija. Na laugh I de laugh oooooooooooooo.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by rabzy: 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2012
Why is everybody just slating the lastma guyz, Majority of the lastma guyz have done very well on Lagos roads. It was a good initiative and the effect of their work is seen daily on Lagos roads.

The danfo drivers and conductors are just a bunch of lawless thugs.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by alex406(m): 2:26am On Mar 09, 2012
You pppl should not be tribalistic here,it makes no sense at all. As for the LASTMA official,he got wht he bargained for since what they how how best to do is extort money from both commercial and private drivers. The shldnt have restored his sense so others can learn d hard way.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by VUVUZELA10: 3:32am On Mar 09, 2012
If the Juju is potent, I beg try it on bribe taking Nigeria Police men. The deterence effect will be too good for Nigerians.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by igboboy1(m): 4:06am On Mar 09, 2012
~Bluetooth:

Look at these okija priests talking nonsense as they are better than yorubas.fu-cking idiots.

olodo-wa descendant, why is it una like barbarianism?
sophisticated people indeed,

hausa dey beat their chest say na dem many pass (we know say dem dey count melu)
Yoruba dey beat their chest say na dem go school pass (we know say dem dey count "juju knowledge seekers" as boko students, if so, then it is fair to say na hausa go school pass cos if u count the million pupils for madrassa you go fear fear) coolBOKO HARAM

shocked
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Detongue: 8:38am On Mar 09, 2012
Serves him right
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by 989900: 10:32am On Mar 09, 2012
Subusere at work.

grin grin grin ROFL

Or Aluwo
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Pukkah: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2012
Detongue:

Serves him right

This sounds callous. There are two sides to every story.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by madjune(m): 2:24pm On Mar 09, 2012
Yorubas and juju stories. Abeg has NDLEA paid BABA SUWE?
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 09, 2012
Juju indeed.

Its called "Beating the senses out of your brain". Upper-cuts and left hooks that you didn't bargain for in a fight just start landing on you head, chin and ribcages. . . . how won't you go into a trance?!

Abeg make the guy go sit down somewhere jo.
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by kemisuga(f): 3:02pm On Mar 09, 2012
Shaking my head at many responses. shocked
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by Luvlee(f): 7:33am On Mar 10, 2012
Can't help bt laugh when I heard d news, I wish sm1 in abuja wud do same to this yeye VIO pple and this stupid task force pple
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by studyineu: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2012
Yoruobas and charms, nawa oo
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by bamac(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2012
Al public bus drivas shuld jst adopt dt juju system...it works...
Re: Driver Beats Lastma Chief With Charms by tpia5: 1:09pm On Aug 18, 2012
Who were the charms originally for?

The passengers?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko-haram Leader Salutes Global Jihadists In Video: / 555 Pvcs Of Dead Persons Found In Ogun State / Obiano Commissions Anambra Mdgs-cgs Water Supply Scheme At Umunze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.