Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (1382 Views)

Girl Caught His Boyfriend Cheating. Pics. / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by kenylove: 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2007
i think mmy boyfriend is cheating on me.he normally calls me on weekends.but this particular weekend,he never did.worried over this,i called him only for him to slam that he will call me whenever he is through with his business.what do you think?am i right?
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by labiyemmy(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2007
what do you want us to say - seriously?
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by surugede(m): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2007
common just for once and u think he is cheaching, c'mon grow up, there is nothing there that call for suspision for crying out loud. as a matter of fact, u mind is jut polluted. that a man slamed the fone on u once do not mean he is cheating on u. dont u know anything about "mood"?
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by kenylove: 12:32am On Oct 27, 2007
well i know about mood but why must he bring up a fight?if not to set the mood for his escapades?well i gave it back by telling him not to bother calling and how selfish he was. angry
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by iice(f): 5:58am On Oct 27, 2007
na wah
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by surugede(m): 7:20am On Oct 27, 2007
@kenylove
from your first post, u dd'nt say "he brought up a fight", the only thing i wana say is that u should give him the benefit of doubt of xplaning himself, for all u care he cld be somewhere fending for the both of u and you're here blaming him, there is the possibilty he got duped and he was angry. it cld be anything, but for me "slamming the phone on u" do not in any way show he is cheating.

food for tot:
any r/ship not built on trust is sure to crumble
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by efuah(f): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2007
surugede:

any r/ship not built on trust is sure to crumble
word!!
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by havanah: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2007
dont be in a hurry to judge or u will push him away even if he is not cheeting on u

try to be more flexable and understanding to the things that could be going on in his life this will make him more relaxed and open with u and tell u all about it

dont get blinded by rage and loose ur sense,if he doesnt call back because of what u said, u call him and be sweet to him

and dont assume the worse till it happens cause all it will bring u is a headache and loss of peace

as every one said before trust is the key
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by kenylove: 12:04am On Oct 28, 2007
ok ,you guys thanks for the advice.as a matter of fact,he called me by 7am this morn, and i guessed in my mind that the babe has a saturday banking today.sorry,i have a suspect and she is a banker.well he called severally and i ignored him only for him to come to my house unanounced this night.and ofcourse with a friend.believe me guyss,i know when he is guilty,he always comes with someone because he knows i may not be able to loose my cool.he was overpetting this night.i felt uncomfortale.do i accept him?am so confused.i don't want to be taken for a ride.
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by surugede(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2007
all the same mind the way u suspect him and the way u treat him, because from thte look of things u push him too far. Men do no like when they apoligise for an offence they do not commit,
the cards may falling ur way now but a time will come, when u push him too far for what he dd not do, and his friends may urge him to do it so that when he apoligises he will know he is apoligising for what he dd.
I know u will be saying "i know my man he can not do that' if u know he can not do that then u will have no reason to suspect him the first time. that u suspects him means he might be able to do it, don't push him then into doing it.
dont foget Adam fell, so who is he?
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by kenylove: 1:00am On Oct 29, 2007
ok suru,i hear you.maybe i am pushing him too far.i think i will go by your advice.thanks. wink
Re: Is My Busy Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by babadee(m): 1:13am On Oct 29, 2007
maybe,

(1) (Reply)

After 3 Years Of A Blissfull Relationship, Single Again! / How Do I Make A Shy Pregnant Woman Go To Church / What do you wish Changed about your man ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.