Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South (12360 Views)

XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO) / MEND Promises To Attack South African Investments In N'Delta / Boko Haram Vow To Attack South South Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by studyineu: 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2012
Hahahaha, we in de south are waiting for you guys, we solemnly pledge to burn alive any northner found in de south once a bomb goes off.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by erniewhez(m): 5:02pm On Mar 10, 2012
be it lie or true, its important dt d south shld be vigilant. most of ds hausas are easily brainwash, u can say theyre mumu, so dnt think they cant be used. pls monitor them, even d ones dt are gatemen, suyamen, okada drivers and provision sellers n report any suspicious move. to be forewarned,
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by manchy7531: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2012
let them bring it on.we are ready for them.

i will be the happiest person if they do so i and pray they do so cos am tired of being in the same country with backward people.

Idiots
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by In4MATIC1: 5:43pm On Mar 10, 2012
I'd have been more suprised if the police had admitted knowledge of theses moves. If you stand at berger bus stop you'll notice the daily influx of these chadians et al who come posing as northerners on their onward journey to agege their rendezvous of sorts. No I'm not suprised at all. Let every one just be more security conscious.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by KayDee4: 6:10pm On Mar 10, 2012
manchy7531:

let them bring it on.we are ready for them.

i will be the happiest person if they do so i and pray they do so cos am tired of being in the same country with backward people.

Idiots

be careful about what you wish for. undecided undecided
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by noiseless: 6:21pm On Mar 10, 2012
With SNIFFER PIGS like ndu_chuks, alhj_harem and co roaming about in the cities and towns of the southern states, with their broken igbo language and other broken southern languages in their quest to increase their father's stolen oil blocks, one will be fooling him/herself by thinking this is another media crap.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by marcus1234: 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2012
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Digriz(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2012
boko haram pigeon

Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by REVOLUTNIS: 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2012
let there be war,
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 10, 2012
The problem you people should be asking yourselves is: where does boko haram sleep at night ?
It sleeps in mosques and muslims sympathizer's  houses, and the fact that they still exist today is because the people willing to give them accommodation in the north are almost a  majority in the north.
But in the south, muslims are a minority, and among muslims haram sympathizers are a minority.
So where would they sleep at night ?
If any attack was to take place in the south it will be a suicide bombing and the bomb will be one that was fabricated in a haste, I guess it would not happen more than once and the victims will most likely be poor muslim beggars in the streets, because in Lagos nowadays everybody is aware and security conscious and non muslims will hardly get closed to muslims. But once that happens, there will be a very intense riot in which all muslim northerners will either have to change their religion, relocate north or die.
The army will be divided and the government will probably be muted for a while.
The funny thing is that the way boko haram is designed, it will definitely destroy the muslim north and make the south even stronger, give boko haram one more year and see all northerners coming south to serve as houseboys.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 10, 2012
"I will give 10 million naira to whoever can bring shekau to justice, and 500 million to whoever can bring the whole of boko haram organisation to justice."

Prince Charles.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by MrEverest(m): 9:58pm On Mar 10, 2012
that would be a joke carried too far and i don't see that happening but if per adventure it does, then it would be there Waterloo. in 2001 when i was in Aba, igbos were being killed in the Kaduna and immediately the news got disseminated, the York columbia boys took up the gauntlet and before the abokis could mention Allah is great, hundreds of them lay barbecued on the road medians and junctions. i repeat south east is a ''no go area'' but they can try at their own peril, over and out!
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by volts(m): 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by BankoleNco: 10:16pm On Mar 10, 2012
[size=18pt]Meanwhile "somewhere" in the South . . . . . . [/size]

[img]http://thumbnails45./17914/4c132a179134627.gif[/img]

Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by nagoma(m): 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2012
So which security has discovered Boko Haram Plans? The security that has failed to provide any clue or lead to the mayhem ? This incitement must stop and the eople trying to destroy Nigeria should just raise up their hands for identification. What level of credit would you give the chief security adviser to the country General Aziza on his BH containement records? Let us be honest these Almajiri uneducated boys called Boko Haram cannot be behind this war. Defeating the whole countries security agencies and other resources. They will still give Aziza a national award this year for ensuring that the bombing and killings of citizens by the terrorists and by the security agents has multiplied under his very eyes and by the same factor his budget has multiplied. The educated and sagacious south ruling Nigeria , abi killing Nigeria ? sad sad
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by BankoleNco: 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2012
nagoma:

So which security has discovered Boko Haram Plans? The security that has failed to provide any clue or lead to the mayhem ? This incitement must stop and the eople trying to destroy Nigeria should just raise up their hands for identification. What level of credit would you give the chief security adviser to the country General Aziza on his BH containement records? Let us be honest these Almajiri uneducated boys called Boko Haram cannot be behind this war. Defeating the whole countries security agencies and other resources. They will still give Aziza a national award this year for ensuring that the bombing and killings of citizens by the terrorists and by the security agents has multiplied under his very eyes and by the same factor his budget has multiplied. The educated and sagacious south ruling Nigeria , abi killing Nigeria ? sad sad

Rflmao@E-boko above. Which day would it be your turn to wear "THE STRAP" my good friend? grin grin
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2012
nagoma:

It is a fact that Nigerian security budget is too low compared to the size of Nigeria, this is what makes the country ripe for terrorism, terrorists are not fighting to repair injustice they are killing poor innocent civilians because they know that defence budget is so low that even them have a bigger budget than the army.
The army is not a miracle performer, if you keep reducing its size and destroying its schools and weapons and reducing its budget then i suggests you rename it Nigerian Kamikaze force instead of Nigerian Armed forces.
The increase of the armed forces budget will not result in the increase of the chief of defence's salarie, it will only result in a stronger more professional and always ready military which would bring the peace and security we lack so much. What I can not understand is why the government could be spending more than the military budget on itself, frankly I think it might be time for a coup d'état. All those who are closing their eyes and ears to the evidence and saying it is the army that is responsible for all this chaos are cheap idiots and I hope they meet their death in the hands of their so beloved terrorists. These people are expecting security while they keep stepping on the security men's foot. Quite a paradox isn't it ?
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by BankoleNco: 5:50am On Mar 11, 2012
This new forum is UUUUUgly! angry
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 11, 2012
I don't think Southerners would do more than rant if any attack happen in the region.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by BankoleNco: 5:59am On Mar 11, 2012
all4naija: I don't think Southerners would do more than rant if any attack happen in the region.

Ummm, I think you mean South Westerners. . .
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by phreakabit(m): 7:26am On Mar 11, 2012
BankoleNco: [size=18pt]Meanwhile "somewhere" in the South . . . . . . [/size]

[img]http://thumbnails45./17914/4c132a179134627.gif[/img]

Guy you dey craze oh!! I just figured out what you mean.

Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Obipat(m): 9:01am On Mar 11, 2012
Uncle u can lie o!
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by bakila: 9:48am On Mar 11, 2012
Yujin: @ndu_chucks, innocent blood is wailing over the north that is why boko haram kill mostly their own ppl. You cannot stop it; abandon the damn religion & seek God's forgiveness, only then shall you escape. It is all deceit saying boko haram is a nigerian thing, not just a northern thing. Your people claim mastery of politics & propaganda but now it won't work anymore because the end of their empire is near. Stop deceptively calling on nigerians to come together & fight bh as though bh is a group of unknown ppl.
@topic, what the media is saying is simply 'southerners prepare for attacks from the core north under the guise of boko haram'. Who do you think will house & help co-ordinate the imminent attacks of these jihadists if not the ones already residing there? My advise to southerners is 'be vigilant; study the movement of abokis around you including the items they bring to their homes & mosques and finally pray that God should expose their sponsors, plans & strategies. Somebody once started a thread with the interview of an ex-(jihadist)boko haram member where he revealed some relevant info. but many southerners assumed it a fable tale. Prevention is better than cure.
You want to take on Islam do it in a debate. "attack from core-north in the name of BH" That is fanning sectional hatred, which will not benefit even you. I think this is a time for prayer against todays security challange. Fact remains that Boko Haram has become an industry for Goverment to loot security vote which is the highest allocation in the budget.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by bakila: 9:56am On Mar 11, 2012
mekaboy: ONE THING I KNOW ABOUT ENUGU, IF A BOMB GOES OF, ALL NORTHERNERS AND MUSLIMS WILL HAVE TO LEAVE, I DONT KNOW ABOUT LAGOS THAT IS MIXED.
Yeah and you know how many Enugu people that are in the core north as you call it. Remove also Aboki looking xtain northners in the core and central north whose relation will smile and rejoice that their relation was taken out in Enugu because Boko Haram struck their. That family would also have lost someone in Kano or Maiduguri.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by bakila: 10:09am On Mar 11, 2012
Beaf: ^
Dude, sing as you will, boko haram remains an aboki thing.
Boko haram killing Northerners is merely an extention of the savage wickedness of the core-Northern elite that has seen the manufacturing to industrial scales of 10million almajiri's out of the regions innocent children.
Really it is an Aboki thing? Mr. SA, is it not a National Problem? Is an Igala man not her Spokesman? It is said that their is Criminal and Political Boko Haram an Isoko or Ijaw man may be incharge. The Goverment has a duty to provide security and kill whoever is involved in insecurity. The big problem is they are concerned with their pocket and 2015.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 11, 2012
Why are igbos always so jealous of yorubas ?
I will have igbos reminded that apart from england nobody ever beat yorubas in a war.
Moreover aboki killed 3 million igbos and the igbos did what ?
They surrendered!
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 11, 2012
Igbos thought they could win a war by singing igbo kweno and beating their chests, and they got humiliated.
Even aboki know it, yoruba officers are the best assets on Nigerian armed forces.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by BankoleNco: 5:13pm On Mar 11, 2012
patriot2: Igbos thought they could win a war by singing igbo kweno and beating their chests, and they got humiliated.
Even aboki know it, yoruba officers are the best assets on Nigerian armed forces.

And you sound like an ape from the stone age. Don't get me wrong I don't mean pre-evolved man. I mean the things that were refereed to as apes by pre-evolved man.

* i don't believe in the human evolution theory by the way.
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by BankoleNco: 5:14pm On Mar 11, 2012
patriot2: Igbos thought they could win a war by singing igbo kweno and beating their chests, and they got humiliated.

And you sound like an ape from the stone age. Don't get me wrong I don't mean pre-evolved man. I mean the things that were refereed to as apes by pre-evolved man.

Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Signup: 9:43am On Apr 14, 2012
aglomar: They want 2 ignite a civil war, this time south n east against north. God save us.
aglomar: They want 2 ignite a civil war, this time south n east against north. God save us.
my guy don't shiver only 3 states keeps the whole nigeria in war for 3yrs and 6months armles to compare the whole country now thing of now everybody have unite 2gether i guess the case will be settled in a month or two despite their men are in army
note: eastern brains are to combat that of white people
Re: Security Agencies Uncover Boko Haram Plot To Attack South by Signup: 9:51am On Apr 14, 2012
BankoleNco:

BankoleNco:

BankoleNco:

chairman i saw your post and i laughed see ask your father when it comes to brain work call igbos to do that but our common prob is that un ability to unite immediate but once done i bet you if armination is been provided to us we can stand U.s for war and one thing you have to know we are fearles and wildly is our problem

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Can't Comply With The Constitution & Function Properly- Buhari / Senate Queries Lai Mohammed Over Repeated Votes In 2018 Budget / Akeredolu Joins World Leaders At The Annual Investment Meeting In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.