Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March (9975 Views)

"How APC Destroyed Nigeria For 16 Years" / USA To Support Biafra Freedom From Nigeria– Reports / Dele Giwa, 27 Years After (16 March 1947 - 19 October 1986) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Dede1(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2012
Okija_juju:

A Protest by a 52 man association. . .

That should really scare Nigerians and spur the world to recognize Biafra. . .

Ochi ato gbu'e la'm o!!

It seems you found an ecstasy in flaunting your ignorance in the public by demonstrating your below average intellect or lack thereof on debatable issues. Have you not seen or heard about one man protest? Political protest is not always meant to instill fear on people but to create awareness of hidden agenda, horrible conditions and wished obscure political wellbeing.

Achi gbule’m ghi na ochi
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by chuqudy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
Nigeria will never survive the year 2015. Igbos claim it is their turn for presidency. The midle belt says it is their turn. The north has already started making campaigns and plans for the seat of the presidency. Yorubas are making plans to intitute FAshola as the next presido. I think NIgeria is sitting on time bomb. My prediction is this "No muslim northerner would win the presidency in 2015. This will repeat the similar killings that occured during the last election and later total war.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by LEXYLOV: 5:12pm On Mar 12, 2012
It's Okay now igbos please go away all this noise of your so called biafra this biafra that is enough. Please don't forget that we Niger/Delta are not part of your region and don't even think about Rivers please go away with your tiny 5 states and be your biafra good luck to you all.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by EzeUche(m): 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^^

Who are you to speak for the Niger Delta?

I dey laugh o! I doubt you ever been to the Niger Delta.

Just let the Niger Delta speak for itself. And I am saying this as a Port Harcourt boy, born and bred.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by chosen04(f): 5:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
LEXYLOV: It's Okay now igbos please go away all this noise of your so called biafra this biafra that is enough. Please don't forget that we Niger/Delta are not part of your region and don't even think about Rivers please go away with your tiny 5 states and be your biafra good luck to you all.

Biafran freedom dey pepper you? hahahahahahaahhahahah
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Zaprof(m): 6:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
which way Nigeria?
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by OneNaira6: 6:25pm On Mar 12, 2012
LEXYLOV: It's Okay now igbos please go away all this noise of your so called biafra this biafra that is enough. Please don't forget that we Niger/Delta are not part of your region and don't even think about Rivers please go away with your tiny 5 states and be your biafra good luck to you all.

Look at this mumu. Biko speak for your state, rather yet speak for your ethnicity, don't speak for ND.

I'm a delta boy, born and raised. I'll join Biafra before I follow this waste of country called Nigeria.

Let it pain you well well if u no like am
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by OneNaira6: 6:32pm On Mar 12, 2012
This is a good move but rather than UN all together, they should try influencing USA, UK, etc into their way.

The UN is governed by few powerful nation, if you can get those powerful nation to aid you, your wish will become a reality.

They should show USA and UK that Nigeria is better divided than united, show them how beneficially it will be to them if Biafra is created.

Europeans are greedy, use their greediness to get our wish. wink
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by NOLONGTIN1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 12, 2012
Long over-due, I'm tired of the incessant killings of my brother & Sisters in the North and I also believe we would be better off without the Islamic North(much better, prosperous & peaceful).
Hopefully we could secede without fight(war) but if not then we have no other choice than to fight, this war will be different because, the North arent using their agricultural advantage (anymore) they depend on oil, if war breaks out, oil drilling stops, the North don't have anything to fall back on(cause their leaders have turned them to almajiris).... In short it would be biafra vs the North(& not Nigeria) because no region will support them. The Middle-belt, Niger Deltans etc will probably join us (we don't need them but will appreciate it).
Conclusion: this is the best time to secede from this British Scam
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by obicentlis: 8:44pm On Mar 12, 2012
I support Biafra. Let the sun rise. My pity is for the minority christains in the north, these beast will swallow them.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2012
hahaha! ndu_chucks is trying to use his bare hands to stop the sun from rising. It is like the chimpanzee which used a leaf to cover his face thinking it has covered its whole body! lol.
Well, ndu_chucks I wish you luck. cool

1 Like

Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by ebere1712: 9:08pm On Mar 12, 2012
Oh Biafra, Biafra. Our promised land. The land of gallant warriors, and hardcore humanist. The land of our fathers. The pride of its sons. The sun has risen and the crowd of joy of a jovial people can be heard all the way from the lands of the spirits. Biafra, even though we have lost you in the chaos of war, you live in our hearts. We promise never to lose you again, and to declare your sacred statues to every corner of the world. Biafra, an existent Utopia. The land of the free. Sing children sing with a loud voice, so the wicked and the saboteur would die of heart ache. What Chukwu blesses, you would be foolhardy to put asunder.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by darne(m): 9:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hmmmmmmmm

Anti Biafra Is Back,.........This Will Never Work In Allah`s/Jesus Name !!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by achi4u(m): 9:38pm On Mar 12, 2012
watch the SW,they will pull the day SE pull.they are just afriad of the north.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by lagcity(m): 10:34pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^^^

and what r u ppl afraid of? make una pull na so that SW can also have the "courage" to pull grin. u r delusional. Yoruba is the one holding Naija together. The day Yoruba say it is enough, that's when Naija will scatter. u think Igbo and Hausa will live in one country?
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^
That is not true at all. Nigeria will divide when we gain the support of the most strategic countries of the world.
You guys will be hiding under your bed the day Biafra will be given UN support. That day, you will be with aboki for ever because that is what you have always wanted.
So, keep waiting for us to come seek your opinion. lol
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by lagcity(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^^
you think UN has time for you. anyway i have told you the truth, If Hausa leaves today, nobody will fight them. In fact, we'll burst into the streets and celebrate like crazy. If Igbo leaves, Hausa will come for you and Allah help u if they have Yoruba commanders like the last one grin. If Yoruba leaves, Hausa will come after us only if they have Ibo with them. but I know Ibo ppl will quickly use opportunity to run to Biafra. I know u ppl grin.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2012
^^
Again, no my friend.
If we get the support of the most strategic country in the world, the UN will simply rubber stamp us.
Then we will use our own money to buy modern arms and wait for you and your aboki husbands.
You try to repeat the past, and we will send you back (husband and wife) to the 18th century.
That, my friend, is what will happen. cool wink
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 11:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
All in good time folks. All in good time.
When we swing that magic wand in international diplomacy, then, Biafra will only be a question of WHEN, not IF.
Everybody will answer his father's name. cool
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 1:03am On Mar 13, 2012
by Ndu_chucks

Continue to wallow in your delusional dreams of biafra. Take your case to your oyibo lords at the UN and you'll find out that we have enough clout to make sure that your petition will remain on the shleves for 50 more years. You've already fought for secession and lost, deal with it. Here's my suggestion for how you may get your biafra: Learn to participate in the democratic process and push your interests through proper and legal channels - anything less will get you nowhere.

Borrow the technique being used by secessionists in the USA who are calling for the Republic of Vermont:

^^

Only a deaf, dumb and blind man would ever compare the great USA to a devil's cesspit like Nigeria.
Please, stop trying to compare an angel with a demon.

Nigeria kills THOUSANDS of her own citizens every year. The US goes to war to PROTECT her own citizens. Sharp opposites.
Just like there are boko harams in Nigeria who believe in turning Nigeria into an ismlamic caliphate, there are of course the type of people you referenced in your idiotic post in Vermont. Theirs have NOTHING in common with the Biafran cause.
Biafra is an embodiment of universal justice. If you don't know, no nation (no matter how powerful) can withstand the unstoppable train of universal justice.
The greatest nations in human history (please research this spiritual truth) always align their national policies to match the rails of the universal train of justice.
To do otherwise, will derail any nation.
That is why Nigeria is irreversibly headed for derailment. cool
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by nduchucks: 2:03am On Mar 13, 2012
Eze Onlytruth, you have got so desperate that you resorted to using phone interface to quote my last post ko? Go and learn the proper way of doing your thing from the Vermont secessionists whose link I posted. olodo

Here is the link again if the spam bot does not block it again.

http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1957743,00.html

P/S There are some bugs around url tag.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by lagcity(m): 3:38am On Mar 13, 2012
Onlytruth, wtf r u talking abt? Even right now, Biafra is a question of when. But that "when" seems so far away, not becos there's no opportunity but becos hard core Biafrans are snoozing and the rest of Igbos are indifferent. Right now Naija is at its weakest, so if u guys don't make a move now, forget about it for the next 50yrs.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by Onlytruth(m): 3:50am On Mar 13, 2012
^^

To be honest with you, Biafra is still a question of IF, not When, yet.
One look at Igbo will tell you that.
After 2015, start taking a closer look because things would likely pick up pace in the direction of Biafra.
I won't elaborate more on that.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by austin2002: 5:25am On Mar 13, 2012
Folks your biggest enemy as Igbos is British people.Sad how soon you guys forgot how british people supported these donkeys- called malams in the north to kill 6 millions of Igbos during Biafran war and these pigs called british are still supporting them.Folks read, "Biafran war and the British involvement." You guys have read how these parasites in north are getting support from Britain.Yes as long as British pigs are around,folks Igbos will never acheive their goals.If you guys want Biafra back,first sue the British govenrment for the blood shed in Igbo land and destroy all their oil field in Igbo land that way they won't have the opportunity to support these parasites in north.They use oil money from Igbo land to destroy the Igbos.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by EzeUche(m): 5:38am On Mar 13, 2012
austin2002: Folks your biggest enemy as Igbos is British people.Sad how soon you guys forgot how british people supported these donkeys- called malams in the north to kill 6 millions of Igbos during Biafran war and these pigs called british are still supporting them.Folks read, "Biafran war and the British involvement." You guys have read how these parasites in north are getting support from Britain.Yes as long as British pigs are around,folks Igbos will never acheive their goals.If you guys want Biafra back,first sue the British govenrment for the blood shed in Igbo land and destroy all their oil field in Igbo land that way they won't have the opportunity to support these parasites in north.They use oil money from Igbo land to destroy the Igbos.

This post is the truth.

The Igbos should look to Israel, France and the U.S. for support. I will never ask the British for support. The Brits like to talk out of both sides of their mouths.

They are the main reason we are trapped in this bondage.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by otondo55: 9:20am On Mar 13, 2012
Long Live The Land of Rising Sun !
Long Live Biafra!
Long Live Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu !

Biafrans, this is time to finish what is left.
Biafra we are, Biafra we shall remain.
United forever !
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by noiseless: 11:51am On Mar 13, 2012
Indeed it will be suicidal to even think that we can have an uderstandings of any sort with british, let alone trusting in them not to be the DR FRANKENSTEIN they are best at being, atleast to be able to bury the genocide which they helped the nigerian goevernment to commit against biafrans.That is why we don't have to misunderstand the motives of the likes of ASARI DOKUBOS and AUNTY ANNKIO BRIGGS, but take them seriousely and show some maturity that we can leave behind certain things or emotions which will not be of beneficial to our cause at this point in time, which means while we are creating awareness and seeking any sort of support outside nigeria, we must acknowledge that no man throws away a teamwork which is being proposed by a nearest neighbour, who has, nomatter how short or longterm he has surffered like you have,no man will be seen as making a smart move by not accepting the teamwork while also seeking outside support, I will be honestly really surprised,shocked and disappointed if there are no certain level of undergroud negociations going on already by the interested groups in both side.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by member479760: 12:30pm On Mar 13, 2012
the thin is getting hot gradually, gypsy na gypsy, the good one dey here dey progress, the bastards are there, matching.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by noiseless: 2:46pm On Mar 13, 2012
@EZE ONLYTRUTH, please Eze, I really need your help, would it be possible to reach your office? I do need to contact your office but i do not have the email addres and will apreciate if you could make it available to me if you don't mind please. Thanks, yours. Noiseless.
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by kl2020: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2012
i dont really know what is wrong with nigerians, why can't this country be divided so everybody can live in peace, the biafra wants to go, they should let them go, the yourubas can have thier country, the north and the middle belt can have thier respective countris. I dont care if the country is divided into 5 or 6 countries, Is it by force that they should remain with the s h i t hole country ( nigeria), i dont understand
Re: Biafra Freedom March Set For 16 March by guonno: 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2012
You hausa/fulani on nairaland, face ur problems(how u would deal with and kill more yorubas and middle beltans in their own land) and u yorubas should think of how to defend yourselves especially ogun state people from the wrath of ur LANDLORDS(fulani) THAT KILLs AND RAPES U WHEN U DID NOT PLANT ENOUGH CROPS FOR THEIR CATTLE! Hausa/fulani and yorubas on naitaland should allow NdIGBO to break out of the curse called nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Free BRT Tomorrow In Lagos / You've Done Well, Osinbajo Tells Anambra Industrialists / Resps Say Immigration Fails To Remit ₦11.2 Billion To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.