Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (26121 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 11, 2012
This is lovely Suen, forward ever, backward never. for those who find this strange, with time you will master it.
upgrades occur even in YahooMail, Google, Facebook etc, and you don't throw nasty words at Yahoo to express your disliking it. get over it Guys. we are in Technology-advancement era.
I Love NL2

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:02am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: I learnt dat Yaba left allows d inmates to use deir cell fones on Sundays... I was wondering how u got access to d internet.

We all understand ur psycho condition. *Grin*

May God punish any1 dat says dat N/L wuld not succeed with dis new development.

See dis houseboy wit internet allowance shouting all over like some Arabian monkey,come Ijk dem go forget bottle for head ooo

Msteeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Okontami: 9:02am On Mar 11, 2012
Seun, you mess up and you really YAB. You no dey hear word, na wa for you o. Why are you so stubborn You are a stubborn boy.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Killz3(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2012
SEUN I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. . . I CAN NOW SEE QUOTES CLEARLY. . . This color is PERFECT!

THANK YOU. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

BTW, do you realize that banned inmates are now loose? I just logged in and posted with sexkillz! grin grin grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by hubreality(m): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2012
Seun, it's cool, better and faster. But do wish not to include the "preview" posting button any longer?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:03am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: I learnt dat Yaba left allows d inmates to use deir cell fones on Sundays... I was wondering how u got access to d internet.

We all understand ur psycho condition. *Grin*

May God punish any1 dat says dat N/L wuld not succeed with dis new development.
You dey madt untop being an hediot,so you like the way you can't use smileys abi?I don warn you o,don't let me transfer this aggression to you o,nonsense boy.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by toseen29: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2012
Its alot better now on my phone, Seun 4m me 2 u; thumbs up. happy Anniversary!!!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by cashful(m): 9:05am On Mar 11, 2012
Well me think its okay.
Loaded well on tab and looks beautiful too.
Okay also on laptop, the design/view is nice; I like the positioning of profile, friends etc .
(if you have to maintain the present background color make it a little darker, or use a green based color)
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:
SEUN I SEE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. . . I CAN NOW SEE QUOTES CLEARLY. . . This color is PERFECT!

BTW, do you realize that banned inmates are now loose? I just logged in and posted with sexkillz! grin grin grin

Nna mehn d release of inmates na great news oo!

Oh la la! Make I go check my 55 oda username come bck.

Elewa go hear am 2day.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2012
I see you are making some changes but I never still see my smileys and the likes,I go cause problem here if una no do something about it.

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Bukizo(f): 9:06am On Mar 11, 2012
this new nairaland will take getting used to. just keep improving it - some of the colours are a bit too light.

Change is good tho
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 11, 2012
this new nl is doing my head in ;p
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2012
OAM4J: I dont know if we can try the white with colour2 instead of colour1, or a darker shade of colour 1. Colour1 looks too bright on the PC mixed with white, although it looks great on phone.
_
I'd have gone for colour 2 but unfortunately nowadays nobody's proud of that colour combination anymore. Lol.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 11, 2012
Just wonderin why people would be threatenin to leav due to a change!.... Truth is... U'll definitely come back again... Na site theme we come look? Or na content?

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:08am On Mar 11, 2012
Omgggggg!

Who b dat goat wey send me friend request?

First class Sule! I tell u I dey gbadun tins here ni?

Flipping EPA!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Okontami: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2012
brinell: Hi Seun,

Like any new thing after being used to one for a long time, it initially looked a bit strange, however, as you start using it you start getting used to it and even liking it.

Please also note that it is expected that there would be poor review initially, change is not an easy thing to accept. So don't be bothered about that. But what I think I would like to see is a 'big head', that is, a bolder heading or a bit more loaded or eye catching top. The website title section first hit me as an advert or so, it wasn't bold or audacious enough in my opinion. But then again, this is just an initial observation. Things improve steadily with constructive criticism, especially when people accept change.

Keep up doing a great job.

You are sick, if this new one is better no one will complain. Facebook new releases are always better with new features and the brand is retained. Haba Seun, and you go school
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2012
It looks good on my BlackBerry; I'm gonna try it out on the PlayBook.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by ayztech(f): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2012
Seun goodmorning and very weldone for thinking change. I must confess when I logged in this morning, I exclaimed...kai, not again!... I really like nairaland and have gotten so used to it that even with any kind of change, downgrade or up, I'll keep visiting. That's not a popular opinion and what sells is popular which is what a representative sample of the users have been lamenting about in close to 5 pages of advice and suggestions in many shades of emotion. I know you mean well by progressing to 2 but it's not hitting the right chords just yet.I suggest you herd us all back to the old comfortable feel at homeNL, then provide a link to the new site where we all will contribute and help you build it, afterall you're building it for us and you would want it habitable and alluring.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:10am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: I see you are making some changes but I never still see my smileys and the likes,I go cause problem here if una no do something about it.

Nne, if u wan get smiley, na im b say u go remember d shortcut of dat smiley. We don cram some b4 b4 grin cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:10am On Mar 11, 2012
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by onyengbu: 9:11am On Mar 11, 2012
Question:

Can you pleaase reduce the diameter of your rounded edges. Something like 4 pixels will be very fine. This current diameter makes things look so dumb.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:12am On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Agu, u don dey sample ur 32 abi? Cus oga don free u ba? Enjoy while it last cus all prisioners must b sent back to jail in due time grin cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 11, 2012
Imanuelle: Just wonderin why people would be threatenin to leav due to a change!.... Truth is... U'll definitely come back again... Na site theme we come look? Or na content?
No mind dem º°˚˚°ºoo .... Dere r 2 babes here dat we nid to Ban self.. This place shuld be 4 d educated only self. If we had done dat, we wuldn't av dose 2gurls here.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: Omgggggg!

Who b dat goat wey send me friend request?

First class Sule! I tell u I dey gbadun tins here ni?

Flipping EPA!
leave them na ,them think say seun don dash dem girls for free,I pity anybody wey dey send me friend request,I come here come find friend ni?rubbish.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Okontami: 9:14am On Mar 11, 2012
Imanuelle: Just wonderin why people would be threatenin to leav due to a change!.... Truth is... U'll definitely come back again... Na site theme we come look? Or na content?
I dey vex guy I no fit leave, but we have a right to express our dissatisfaction. So shut da 4k up. The themes and fonts are bad and you know it muthafukin sycophant
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2012
this is really great,weldone seun ppl will learn to adapt the only thing nigerians hate is change but as time goes on they will adapt and get used to it and another thing is this majority of people that visit this site dont post but only read and leave it is only a limited few of those that visit so u cant use their own assumption to judge and stop this change now i live namibia and even namibians love ur site but they wont ve time to comment all we are after is d valuable contributions ppl make.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:14am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K:
No mind dem º°˚˚°ºoo .... Dere r 2 babes here dat we nid to Ban self.. This place shuld be 4 d educated only self. If we had done dat, we wuldn't av dose 2gurls here.
Your fada,foolish boy.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Reference(m): 9:15am On Mar 11, 2012
Does it also auto excludes ethnic Hitlerites, huh. That's the main complaint ere.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2012
Funkymallam:

Nne, if u wan get smiley, na im b say u go remember d shortcut of dat smiley. We don cram some b4 b4 grin cheesy
E no dey sweet like using the main one na,btw why my own different na?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:16am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: leave them na ,them think say seun don dash dem girls for free,I pity anybody wey dey send me friend request,I come here come find friend ni?rubbish.

Make una easy na, pplk lyk kills don dey gather frnds sef, u fit see am for dia profile.

*kneeling on one knee* can u b my cocoa? grin cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 9:17am On Mar 11, 2012
For those complaining, understand that this is more of a business rather than technical decision. Personally, I would just have retained the colour theme of the old nairaland. That would have killed half of the complaints here.

Seun, most people here don't understand the kind of creative freedom you now have with this new Nairaland but I do.

Follow my advice on the colour theme and I think you will do just fine. In 6 months your website's figures should be getting back to normal. In addition, you might want to take social media integration serious for the future growth of Nairaland- you have been sleeping big-time on that one.

3 Likes

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:17am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K:
Anusss

U sure nothin dey ur skull dis morning?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

3 African Men Display Great Acrobatic Skills From Air / Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.