Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,604 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (26123 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: E no dey sweet like using the main one na,btw why my own different na?

Ur own no diff o, na bad name b dat shocked

just lyk to open teeth na (; + D)
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19am On Mar 11, 2012
maclatunji: For those complaining, understand that this is more of a business rather than technical decision. Personally, I would just have retained the colour theme of the old nairaland. That would have killed half of the complaints here.

Seun, most people here don't understand the kind of creative freedom you now have with this new Nairaland but I do.

Follow my advice on the colour theme and I think you will do just fine. In 6 months your website's figures should be getting back to normal. In addition, you might want to take social media integration serious for the future growth of Nairaland- you have been sleeping big-time on that one.

Follow which advice? Nansense

Ogbeni Mandela lo sun joor
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 11, 2012
I dont even know where to go,abeg what is happening here ?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Jiah011(f): 9:20am On Mar 11, 2012
It's okay. I kinda like it, but it's a little hard to read. Keep up the good work smiley.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:20am On Mar 11, 2012
friends request on NL. seun, this is not facebook nah. what's the point of adding a faceless person as a friend..some NL are babalawo's and serial killers ;(

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by hubreality(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2012
Okontami:

You are sick, if this new one is better no one will complain. Facebook new releases are always better with new features and the brand is retained. Haba Seun, and you go school

When facebook introduced their earlier 'timeline' and a few new features, people bitterly complained and requested to have them the way they were, but today the same people now embrace them with interesting passion. "The former will never be better than the later in any technological advancement." I want to believe that these changes are quite innovative, good enough our critical reviews will help the admin improve here better. smiley
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2012
NNA EH WHO ARE ALL THESE PEOPLE SHOUTING"GREAT JOB"ARE WE TALKING ABOUT THE SAME NL?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:21am On Mar 11, 2012
maclatunji: For those complaining, understand that this is more of a business rather than technical decision. Personally, I would just have retained the colour theme of the old nairaland. That would have killed half of the complaints here.

Seun, most people here don't understand the kind of creative freedom you now have with this new Nairaland but I do.

Follow my advice on the colour theme and I think you will do just fine. In 6 months your website's figures should be getting back to normal. In addition, you might want to take social media integration serious for the future growth of Nairaland- you have been sleeping big-time on that one.

WORD!
The flexibilty this offers Seun is gr8 but expect ppl to complain. Am with u on d theme too.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2012

What are you saying?so the ones we are talking no follow?na your own come make sense abi?abeg let us hear word,we are vexing beware o.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by hubreality(m): 9:24am On Mar 11, 2012
saxywale: friends request on NL. seun, this is not facebook nah. what's the point of adding a faceless person as a friend..some NL are babalawo's and serial killers ;(

grin grin grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2012
Funkymallam:

WORD!
The flexibilty this offers Seun is gr8 but expect ppl to complain. Am with u on d theme too.
Sharrap*angry face*
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:25am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: What are you saying?so the ones we are talking no follow?na your own come make sense abi?abeg let us hear word,we are vexing beware o.

Warn am again biko!

MsteeeeeW
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by mekaboy(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2012
THIS VIEW IS HARD TO READ, PLEASE IF YOU MUST USE IT, CHANGE THE BLUE COLOURS TO BLACK. USE ONLY ONE COLOUR WITH IS BLACK TINTS AND SHADES OF BLACK WILL MAKE IT READABLE.

ALSO REMOVE THE ROUNDED CORNER BORDERS . SO MANY LINE DEMARCATION , CAUSING CONFUSION IN READING .
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Killz3(m): 9:26am On Mar 11, 2012
Funkymallam:

Agu, u don dey sample ur 32 abi? Cus oga don free u ba? Enjoy while it last cus all prisioners must b sent back to jail in due time grin cheesy
Shege! Back to sender! cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by pato405(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2012
different shades of blue everywhere on a luminous white background sad sad sadthis isn't fair to people with blue-colour blindness. it just sucks as far as i'm concerned. the former one was much better. i appreciate that you've done all this in a bid to make it better, but obviously not with consultation from nairalanders. opinion poll here clearly proves so.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:27am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Sharrap*angry face*

nne, me? cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 9:28am On Mar 11, 2012
Seun God bless u 4 dis: See as d fin come be like say na Angel design am smiley

Idowu n Cocoa: Una be enemies of progress.. Mallam follow success jor.. Or else dem go drag u down with dem. cheesy =D

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2012
~Killz~:

Shege! Back to sender! cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:28am On Mar 11, 2012
On operamini there used to be a link to change to desktop view. Pls return that link
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:29am On Mar 11, 2012
WHICH KIND THING BE THIS NA?I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I STOPPED,SEUN YOU BETTER MAKE THE POSTING TURN BY TURN SO I CAN SEE WHEN SOMEONE IS ADRESSING OR CUSSING ME O.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: Seun God bless u 4 dis: See as d fin come be like say na Angel design am :-

Trouble maker grin grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Skii(m): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2012
@Seun, in lay mans English (Not all that, we wrote the software ourselves), whats new? whats different?

While change is good, if its not broke don't fix it!!

I wished NL happy 7th year, 7 being the number of perfection, you either get it right or you miss it!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Okontami: 9:30am On Mar 11, 2012
Seun,frank talk - abeg get your branding straight. know what to stick to. Arrange those posts in to tables. The way they are just there is annoying. Its not friendly to the eyes. The only plus is that i can codedly talk to all my fantasied NLders i fit dey yansh member too o. At least we did it on Facebook, hi5 , Tagged , badoo now its time to yansh Nairalanders. HURRAY. grin
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:30am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: Seun God bless u 4 dis: See as d fin come be like say na Angel design am smiley

10 finger waka u

Oloshi boi!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Funkymallam(m): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: WHICH KIND THING BE THIS NA?I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I STOPPED,SEUN YOU BETTER MAKE THE POSTING TURN BY TURN SO I CAN SEE WHEN SOMEONE IS ADRESSING OR CUSSING ME O.

Nobody go fit curse u here, when i funky dey.
I gat ya back cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: WHICH KIND THING BE THIS NA?I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE I STOPPED,SEUN YOU BETTER MAKE THE POSTING TURN BY TURN SO I CAN SEE WHEN SOMEONE IS ADRESSING OR CUSSING ME O.
LMAO!!!!!

I go radio u to charge no worry,I dey see errtin.

Dem stil loyal.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: Seun God bless u 4 dis: See as d fin come be like say na Angel design am smiley

Idowu n Cocoa: Una be enemies of progress.. Mallam follow success jor.. Or else dem go drag u down with dem. cheesy =D
You are either mad or in the same proximity with it,this dude doesn't even understand how the thing works o and he's here making noise,ask me anything for back again make i use slap design your ugly face,hediotic nonsense foolish and cheewpid child.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by maclatunji: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2012
Freecocoa and ID, log-off now. Do you think Seun will bother much about your protest when his figures were dropping with the old Nairaland? You should suggest ways of improving things instead of threatening to hold him to ransome.

You can also create your own Freidcocoa.com if you hate this so much. Oya show me how angry you are.

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Okontami: 9:34am On Mar 11, 2012
Funkymallam:

Nobody go fit curse u here, when i funky dey.
I gat ya back cheesy
Mr Man, you better be careful, Seun don d=give you oppurtunity to inbox and add babes now you come dey do like he goat. No show for you
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 9:34am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:
LMAO!!!!!

I go radio u to charge no worry,I dey see errtin.

Dem stil loyal.
okay na nothing does we but paddy fight no go dey sweet for this NL2 o.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Killz3(m): 9:35am On Mar 11, 2012
~Bluetooth:

[b]I dont even know where to go,[/b]abeg what is happening here ?
Oga use your Bluetooth! cheesy grin cheesy
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37am On Mar 11, 2012
maclatunji: Freecocoa and ID, log-off now. Do you think Seun will bother much about your protest when his figures were dropping with the old Nairaland? You should suggest ways of improving things instead of threatening to hold him to ransome.

You can also create your own Freidcocoa.com if you hate this so much. Oya show me how angry you are.

Sharrap and save d world from listening to bullshitzzzzz.

He should follow ur advice,u b twitter?

Abegggggg enter box or go flush ur face inside toilet.

U b mosquito for wia warriors dey

Msteeeeeeew!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

3 African Men Display Great Acrobatic Skills From Air / Pictures Of The Cobra My Friend Killed Today / Graduate Drowns At Gombe International Hotel (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.