Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

"Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? (26052 Views)

Home Page Updates: We Need Your Feedback! / Attention Mods: The Problem With Nairaland 2. (romance Section Please) / Nairaland 2 Wealth <welcome> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Naijagirly(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2012
Congratulations Seun and Happy Birthday to Nairaland. This is the best gift you ever gave NAiraLanD. The design rocks! Only 'but' is the font size. I see it clearly but my mum saw nothing so for the oldies in the house smiley you should fix that. Other than that its really cool.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2012
Seems you're hard of hearing, and absolutely recalcitrant. Majority of Nairalanders have told you in very clear terrms to retain the old site, yet you choose to play deaf. Guess it's your site and you can do whatever you like with it. Isn't it amazing how people quickly get drunk on 'power' and play god in whatever small position of authority they find themselves?

Well to hell with you and this your utterly useless 'Nairaland 2.0' then.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2012
Seun this NL is some people's life o,you had better done something about it o,I swear I'm vexing now so I'm just going to say what's on my mind,I honestly feel like slapping you,what rubbish is this,mscheeeeew.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by nasty45(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2012
Is there any color seperation,cos all i can c is white.is it just me,it's like usin grey and white
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by SirJohn(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2012
Hmm!! Tried it out first on my laptop but didn't like the experience. I'm posting from my mobile and I think I like the mobile view except that some features like previewing posts have been removed
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2012
Naijagirly: Congratulations Seun and Happy Birthday to Nairaland. This is the best gift you ever gave NAiraLanD. The design rocks! Only 'but' is the font size. I see it clearly but my mum saw nothing so for the oldies in the house smiley you should fix that. Other than that its really cool.
What are you people smoking that makes this cool?mscheew.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2012
I would advise:
Darker colors for overall theme..
Light colors for text and highlights..

It's more difficult to get info on 'Posted by' and 'Last reply'. The text is little. Don't know if it's my screen size though.

Overall, it doesn't look like much has changed.

I was also wondering if it's possible to implement comment ratings. So that most of the redundant info is pushed to the last pages..
All the best..

Browser: Chrome
Resolution: 1920 * 1080
Windows 7 OS.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by 3direct: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2012
Light on Light suck lol..Whats wrong with seun self?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by nasty45(m): 8:28am On Mar 11, 2012
nasty45: Is there any color seperation,cos all i can c is white.is it just me,it's like usin grey and white
tis jst fast,cn u maintain d old color wit ds improvmts?tnx
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 11, 2012
Nigerians naturally hate changes or new Developments, the only fin they accept without complaint is a Backslide or Fairlure.

Pls keep up d Gud Work jare:Am sure u r smart enough to see notice any gap dat nids to be filled... : Facebook change deir looks every year, and we don't get to hear a word.

They introduced a timeslide nonsense but who complained? Abegi jor, if u ain't satisfied go Hug d former format:
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by dubem3(m): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2012
i think this version is better for mobile users, though i've not viewed it from my lap top but since am more on my phone than on my lappie... I think i like it
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 8:31am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo: G

Abegggggg make we shift go naijapal jare

Nasense!!!!!!!!

Msteeeeeeewwwwww!!!!!!
I dey your back,seun doesn't know our worth on this place that's why he's doing anyhow,mscheew,imagine how we wan take run scene for this kind boring fu cked up place,mscheeew to infinity.

Where the hell are my smileys?I go wound person here o.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2012
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by StateOfMind: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: How come everyone is saying its cool on phone but its not on mine?I'm using a BB,can't see smileys,can't change font colors,can't bold fonts etc.

Exactly the same problem I have. I downloaded operamini to get access to the full version because I never liked the former mobile version, but right now, both the mobile version n the opera mini version can't give me my smileys.

Btw, oga seun, I use glasses and I'm on medication (eye drop). Don't make my sight worse; do something about the colours n the brightness.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by phraze(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2012
its ok but mr.seun, the former was quite better, this is change, but its too quick with little memoirs of the past. My advice: the colorbackground at least check dat first of all with a very good color. White is a default no body likes. MR.SEUN just the background thats all. Touch it.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by DRANOEL(m): 8:33am On Mar 11, 2012
what made nairaland attractive was the simplicity of the site and easy navigation! this new site is not attractive at all! it will drive people away! ever wondered why over the years the coke bottle even with changes maintained its originality? if you most atleast give people the option of using the old site!
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: Hehehehe,you think so?we may just leave the site for you and seun,it seems you are already used to it,honestly i fit die if something is not done about this fast,better tell seun no be joke o. I still never see my smileys o.
Oloshiiii u wan die ke? Looool

Abegggggg will me ur bb first oooo.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by blackboi(m): 8:35am On Mar 11, 2012
Mr. Seun, can we maintain the old colour, pls?
The upgrading is fine; i'm still very much in love with the ORIGINAL NAIRALAND default COLOUR type.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:35am On Mar 11, 2012
pro01: Seems you're hard of hearing, and absolutely recalcitrant. Majority of Nairalanders have told you in very clear terrms to retain the old site, yet you choose to play deaf. Guess it's your site and you can do whatever you like with it. Isn't it amazing how people quickly get drunk on 'power' and play god in whatever small position of authority they find themselves?

Well to hell with you and this your utterly useless 'Nairaland 2.0' then.
You must be a 1st class foool,a slowpoke and a unique baboon.. Discombobulated bigot and an illiterate on a whole different level.. Na who send Maga.. My friend fly off go hug transformer
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 8:36am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: Nigerians naturally hate changes or new Developments, the only fin they accept without complaint is a Backslide or Fairlure.

Pls keep up d Gud Work jare:Am sure u r smart enough to see notice any gap dat nids to be filled... : Facebook change deir looks every year, and we don't get to hear a word.

They introduced a timeslide nonsense but who complained? Abegi jor, if u ain't satisfied go Hug d former format:
You smoke?is this what you told me now now?hmm why are you people so wucked?so you want seun's site to crumble,this isn't good and you know it,facebook gets better after the upgrade,this NL2 is more of a downgrade than an upgrade,how can someone deliberately change from good to worse?if this were better than our NL people won't complain this much,I dey vex.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by dabrake(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2012
well, we will only adjust to it. the only constant thing in life is change.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by zinosleek(m): 8:39am On Mar 11, 2012
Its very dupe on mobile, I love it and we can only get use to it. Great job Seun, keep on innovating.

1 Like

Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2012
freecocoa: I dey your back,seun doesn't know our worth on this place that's why he's doing anyhow,mscheew,imagine how we wan take run scene for this kind boring fu cked up place,mscheeew to infinity.

Where the hell are my smileys?I go wound person here o.

If we begin swear for d person wey confuse Mr ewa agoyin now,den go say Badosky is mean.

Elewa we go stream virus come dis shitzzz hole oo *angry face*

Imagine no smileys sef,Seun are ok?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: You must be a 1st class foool,a slowpoke and a unique baboon.. Discombobulated bigot and an illiterate on a whole different level.. Na who send Maga.. My friend fly off go hug transformer
What's your problem?the dude is saying the truth and you are attacking him,its like you want us to launch the first fight here,it prolly won't even be fun fighting here since this place SUCKS.
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by dabrake(m): 8:40am On Mar 11, 2012
but where is the "go up" and "down" buttons? does it mean we will have to keep scrolling?? Baba S., you can do better than this
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by dabrake(m): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2012
is it not too early for both of you to start e-kickboxing?? see what (sex)killz have caused
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by freecocoa(f): 8:42am On Mar 11, 2012
Idowuogbo:

If we begin swear for d person wey confuse Mr ewa agoyin now,den go say Badosky is mean.

Elewa we go stream virus come dis shitzzz hole oo *angry face*

Imagine no smileys sef,Seun are ok?
I dey wonder who give Seun this kind advice?I swear I'm vexing,see how seun just spoil person morning,SEUN dem send you?*more than angry face*
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by mkmyers45(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2012
#TotalFail Seun abeg where is the link to old nairaland?
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Dyt(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2012
Can sm1 pls explain 2 me wat crap dis s?
I went off last nyt n comin dis mornin m seein sm sh1tty stuff
Well my only advice s pls oga Seun, give us options 2 d old 1, whoeva lyks ll go wit any
Damn it
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2012
wellmax: Change is the only permanent thing. Let's embrace Äπϑ support NL2.
nt dis kind of change its sucks
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:44am On Mar 11, 2012
Ijogz K: You must be a 1st class foool,a slowpoke and a unique baboon.. Discombobulated bigot and an illiterate on a whole different level.. Na who send Maga.. My friend fly off go hug transformer

It be like say u grind soap chop dis morning,like seriously u sure nothing is wrong? Dat guy was coughing sense and u dere harrassing d bobo.

Oh boi I fit launch u e-blow oo.*extremely angry*
Re: "Nairaland 2.0" Is Live! Any Questions Or Feedback? by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 11, 2012
Nice update for we mobile users. But more should be done concernin d fonts and design.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

18-yr-old Victim Of Gang molestation Commits Suicide / Please What Does "Yinmu Yinmu" Mean? / Flooding Leaves Thousands Stranded At Abuja-lokoja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.