Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,828 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do (1500 Views)

Girls Σō♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Make Ɣ☺ΰя Hair For Free @ Opral Benson Yaba / Add М̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣̣̥ Peeps-230235bf / M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by DISTINCT89(m): 2:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
This gal happen to b a frnd to ma younger sister.
I asked her out in Dec. n she accepted ma date without ma sister consent. We so much luv eachother very very well. On Jan 13 i uttered a statement by callin her an idiot n dat she shud nvr call M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ line again, because she said i was sayin rubbish. The following day i called to beg her n she said she has forgiving. 4 d past 2weeks nao she has been avoidin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥, she didn't pik ma calls n even if she did she tell ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ she is busy dt i shud call her back. Fortunately a frnd of mine in her skul told ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ she is now hanging out wit a guy in 400level studying biology.
So i called her to let her no i heard of her new date n she didn't denied. I even get means to get dat her new boy friend fone line n i xplain ao much i really luv dis gal. The guy only calm ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ down n told she nvr tell him anytin about ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ .
Pls wot shud i do cos i don't want to loose dis gal.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Mavor: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2013
Stop being desperate for a girl guy, especially girls in school. Any little thing can turn their head sideways. Look for a lady who will appreciate you. Also control your temper.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Dsage1: 3:16pm On Feb 13, 2013
Since she refused to accept your apology, then you can wait till she came back to her sense or move on just as she did. But seriously you sounds like a teenager by your post. Learn to control your anger next time ok.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by omega25red(m): 3:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
let that B go. you already know she is hooking up with another man and you even spoke to the guy. How long do you need for that info to sink into your brain.

find another one of your sister's friends to date grin
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by DISTINCT89(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2013
@omega25red can u pls let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ av ur contact so dat we can talk on fone
D sage: Since she refused to accept your apology, then you can wait till she came back to her sense or move on just as she did. But seriously you sounds like a teenager by your post. Learn to control your anger next time ok.
@omega25red can u pls let ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ av ur contact so dat we can talk on fone
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by handson(m): 8:57pm On Feb 13, 2013
Guy u are a learner move on they are million gals out there move she is a child
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by handson(m): 9:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
Gals dont respect guys dat beg them so be wise.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by stpat1(m): 9:32pm On Feb 13, 2013
handson: Gals dont respect guys dat beg them so be wise.
That's it. Say it in another way but just DON'T BEG
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2013
stpat1:
That's it. Say it in another way but just DON'T BEG
Smh.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Idowuogbo(f): 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2013
@op
U move the fevk on! U is some grown azz man dating a two timing biatch. Who knows, she probs had u down for financial benefits(assumptions).Dude,now is d time to move on and wave dat commercial waste goodbye! Wen mistrust strolls in love goes out. No matter d love u have for d said babe, if y'all decide to re-unite tomorrow,u'll find it extremely difficult to trust her. Let it go! Move on! Do u! Find d one dat understands d variations of love not some slum wh0re. Goodluck!

1 Like

Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by NobiGod: 10:18pm On Feb 13, 2013
Idowuogbo: @op
U move the fevk on! U is some grown azz man dating a two timing biatch. Who knows, she probs had u down for financial benefits(assumptions).Dude,now is d time to move on and wave dat commercial waste goodbye! Wen mistrust strolls in love goes out. No matter d love u have for d said babe, if y'all decide to re-unite tomorrow,u'll find it extremely difficult to trust her. Let it go! Move on! Do u! Find d one dat understands d variations of love not some slum wh0re. Goodluck!

OP she has said it all, remember a lady wrote this.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Csami(m): 12:47am On Feb 14, 2013
She say she no want u, leave her na. Life is all about choice and she made hers and its so unfortunate u are not in the picture.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by DISTINCT89(m): 3:30pm On Feb 14, 2013
I undastnd u guys concern,I really appreciate it. I can't jus no y am still after her its as if am encharmed. Do u no I left ma skul today to visit her to atleast show her some luv during dis valentine season but she is avoidin me.
Pls jus gv me tips to get her bak
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by starlightRR(m): 3:49pm On Feb 14, 2013
DISTINCT89: I undastnd u guys concern,I really appreciate it. I can't jus no y am still after her its as if am encharmed. Do u no I left ma skul today to visit her to atleast show her some luv during dis valentine season but she is avoidin me.
Pls jus gv me tips to get her bak
Mugu.....go do something better with your time and leave that b**ch alone..... I think a thread for single guys should be created so that guys like you might cease to exist
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 14, 2013
Do you seriously think if she has decided to leave you that there is something you can DO to make her stay?
She is obviously moving on to bigger things, of which you are not part of that plan.

Truth is, she only saw you as a place holder and does not see much coming from what you 2 have going on.

If she never told him about you and is going out with him, it means she was never satisfied with you to begin with.
The revelation should simply come as a "Thank God I know before I waste any further resources".

1 Like

Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by tunapawizzy: 6:56pm On Feb 14, 2013
if ur appearance is similar to the way u write english speak probably ,,we should even salute her for tolerating u for that long
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Csami(m): 7:38pm On Feb 14, 2013
Mehn! U are just one of those clowns i know. If i be the gal u for be maga for ma side.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by handson(m): 9:36pm On Feb 14, 2013
Guy no de fall our hand u need koboko the guys that are driving jeep they senior u, do something meaninful with ur life.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Feedmemore(f): 10:05pm On Feb 14, 2013
More men are becoming silly wimp these days.

How come a good looking, comfortable young man would "beg" for love from one random, plain female. *shriek in horror!* when there are females of all bodily dimensions yearning to have a piece of him.

Smh in disbelieve.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by stpat1(m): 9:03pm On Feb 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Smh.

hahahahhaa where have you beeeeeennnnnn grin wink cheesy smiley
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Idowuogbo(f): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
stpat1:

hahahahhaa where have you beeeeeennnnnn grin wink cheesy smiley
U? Ok o! My regards to her sha.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by greedie1(f): 10:38pm On Feb 20, 2013
Op... she had a reason, you told her to stop calling you remember? maybe you were provoked into saying dat but it says alot about your emotional maturity... she forgave you, yes but maybe she resolved to walk away cz she couldnt deal wit your dramas. maybe ur whiny nature bores her.

she isn't a biatch, just a calculative girl dat knows wat she wants. she doesn't want you and your tantrums, she wants a real man dat can control his emotions and she gat one. kindly move on and let her be.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by tellwsdom: 12:50am On Feb 21, 2013
Guy your money don finish?? angry
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by 190: 12:54am On Feb 21, 2013
arent u supposed to be happy

do u know what it is to be single and free like d birds in the air
without no obligations to anyone

u can b!ang 400 punny in a day die on top
you owe no body any obligation angry angry
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2013
Nna Mehn, U dey Bleep up oooo. Why you go the call the other guy na abi wetin concern am?. Nawa for some guys. Man if the gurl wants out don't force yourself on her or you will regret it later in a more hurtful way. Just move on with your life.
Re: She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 21, 2013
If I was the other guy u called, u for regret regret y ur mama born u! Stew peed boi

(1) (Reply)

Did You Ever Write These On Your Love Letter? / "I Am No Longer In Love With My Husband & Feel Like Leaving Him. Any Remedy"? / 18 Karat Or 24 Karat Gold Wedding Ring: Which Will You Pick?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.