Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,726 members, 7,831,302 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

A Possessive And Jealous Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Possessive And Jealous Man (712 Views)

Have Your Ever Dated A Possessive Partner ? / My Friends Are Very Possessive - Suggestion Please / Are Nigerian Man Possessive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Possessive And Jealous Man by czay(m): 3:46pm On Mar 11, 2012
I have a girlfriend whose ex as she described him to me use to give her the beating of her life. It happened that they had been in a relationship for about 6 years. When we came to know each other, she told me about how she was been beaten and scolded like a baby in the hands of his ex because he is too jealous and possessive. she confronted him that she is quitting the relationship but the guy responses by threatening her that she can't quit or else she will loose if not her life but her legs. She called immediately when the guy burst into her mum's shop looking for her in a raging mood that she retracts her declaration for quitting the relationship. Recently she was with him and he discovered that she had been having a new guy through her phone chats with me and he was in no hesitation to continue from where he stops by beating her to stupor and after took her to the clinic for treatment. The girl loves me and I do too...don't know what to do as she confesses to me because the guy reiterated that she can't quit except she loose her life. pls I need your urgent advice on what to do. I don't wanna loose her because I love her.

(1) (Reply)

Romance In The Air / How Would You React If Another Guy Called Your Boyfriend An I-D-IOT? / What Would You Do In This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.