Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,749 members, 7,955,861 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:17 PM

Romance In The Air - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romance In The Air (722 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Romance In Nigeria Is Impossible (my Experience) / The Effect Of High Cost Of Petrol On Romance In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Romance In The Air by CzarChris(m): 11:58am On Apr 23, 2012
Brothers, lets show these ladies our romantic side, below is a poem I composed. Guys you can do better, I know there are many Don Juans out there. wink

I love the way you look at me,
with eyes clear as crystal, but sends me dreamy to the sky
I love the way kiss me,
your lips so soft and smooth
I love the way always make me happy,
and the ways you show care
I love that you are with me,
and glad that your mine.
I love the way you say "I love you",
and the way your always there.
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Romance In The Air by Dyt(f): 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2012
ok
Re: Romance In The Air by Kuulnomsy(m): 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2012
Czar-Chris:
Brothers, lets show these ladies our romantic side, below is a poem I composed. Guys you can do better, I know there are many Don Juans out there. wink

I love the way you look at me,
with eyes clear as crystal, but sends me dreamy to the sky
I love the way kiss me,
your lips so soft and smooth
I love the way always make me happy,
and the ways you show care
I love that you are with me,
and glad that your mine.
I love the way you say "I love you",
and the way your always there.
I LOVE YOU BABY!!!
kiss kiss kiss
These dayz

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do In This Situation? / Lucky Escape... / Which One Is More Easier To Find, Beautiful Gurl Or Handsome Guy..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.