Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face (1174 Views)

She Wanted It.. It's Written All Over Her Face / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Signs Of Betrayal/how To Spot A Cheater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by penelope9: 4:19pm On Mar 12, 2012
Hi my dear nairalanders, my sweet friend is getting married soonest and she told me that her husband to be might be capable of betraying her at the dying minute after testing him on several occations.I was short of words,SHOULD SHE CONFRONT HIM OR WHAT.Dear nairalanders i need your opinions no INSULTS PLEASE.
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by kelz88(f): 4:27pm On Mar 12, 2012
Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by Dyt(f): 4:29pm On Mar 12, 2012
she knows?
n still goin ahead wit d marriage?
s marriage by force sef, ehn?
na wa o
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by Goldieluks: 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
If that is how she feels, then its better she finds a solution to her problem.
The earlier the better.
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by luckgames(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2012
She know what to do
She can follow her heart
If she call off the wedding tell she is not disappointing any body
This is her call to make
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by luckgames(m): 5:17pm On Mar 12, 2012
She know what to do
She can follow her heart
If she call off the wedding tell she is not disappointing any body
This is her call to make
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by Killz3(m): 5:20pm On Mar 12, 2012
kelz88: Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb!
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by xynerise: 5:30pm On Mar 12, 2012
If betrayal is written all over his face then use a piece of cloth and clean his face
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by Killz3(m): 5:51pm On Mar 12, 2012
xynerise: If betrayal is written all over his face then use a piece of cloth and clean his face
Oloshi. . . cheesy grin cheesy
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by slimyem: 5:55pm On Mar 12, 2012
penelope9: Hi my dear nairalanders, my sweet friend is getting married soonest and she told me that her husband to be might be capable of betraying her at the dying minute after testing him on several occations.I was short of words,SHOULD SHE CONFRONT HIM OR WHAT.Dear nairalanders i need your opinions no INSULTS PLEASE.
why confront him again when she already has enough reasons to back off?
Things people do just to be called Mrs!
Smh!
Re: He Has The Signs Of Betrayal Written All Over His Face by itiswell1(m): 9:31am On Mar 13, 2012
xynerise: If betrayal is written all over his face then use a piece of cloth and clean his face

Nice one. Den dey write am for face?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Send Bank Account Numbers To Guys / Woman Chooses 550 Cats Over Her Husband / Getting It Right!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.