Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) (27916 Views)

What Jonathan Told Sanusi, The Emir Of Kano / A Great Speech By Sanusi Lamido Sanusi (the CBN Governor) / Sanusi, The Most Intelligent Man In The Country- IMF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by papatosibe: 11:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
Sagamite: The OP is a person!

I don't give a shyt what SLS does with his private life as long as he does not break the law and he is good at setting the economic policies apt for Nigeria.

Of course. Birds of a feather . . . ?

What do you expect from a degenerate human being who uses his moderator privileges to stalk and hound innocent and naive young girls like Naijasexy, naijababe, etc.

What a reeeetard!
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Sagamite(m): 11:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
papatosibe:

Of course. Birds of a feather . . . ?

What do you expect from a degenerate human being who uses his moderator privileges to stalk and hound innocent and naive young girls like Naijasexy, naijababe, etc.

What a reeeetard!

Community college person claiming he is at Princeton studying "Medicine" (when Princeton does not offer the course), you really are just notifying me about your new account that needs to be banned? grin
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by POTUT(m): 12:07am On Mar 14, 2012
I do not see anything objectionable about the pix. That could be a niece, an old beneficiary of some philanthropic gesture of his or even a sister! We do not even know if his family is just a few inches away from him.

I don't agree with most of SLS's policies or actions which I consider astringent, but I won't be taken by these pictures, they mean nothing by themselves.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 14, 2012
can he survive that lady? He needs to eat some burgers!
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by kikioluwa(m): 6:24am On Mar 14, 2012
Abeg make una allow dis sanusi rest o!
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by ektbear: 6:52am On Mar 14, 2012
Lol. If this is what you call a "sizzling" photo, I pity your future (or present) wife grin

Much ado about nothing

1 Like

Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by femmy2010(m): 9:21am On Mar 14, 2012
Nothing special.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Felibaby(f): 10:06am On Mar 14, 2012
:DNairalanders and jumping to conclusion. :DNairalanders and jumping to conclusion. The pics is not photoshopped. Thats his wife.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by kapkris: 10:53am On Mar 14, 2012
You are talking about islamic bank here, y r u so sentimental, pple r commenting base on there view and you r talking abt religion pple like u r d one who always cause religion and ethnic crisis, talking abt islamic, let me reserve my comment but mind what u say on public network
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by gegee(m): 11:56am On Mar 14, 2012
na wa o make the man no follow people laf again ?
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by nwanioma(f): 5:22pm On Mar 14, 2012
Some people have just refused to READ THAT IT IS HIS WIFE OH!!! I think they are so sweet, its so obvious that he loves her dearly!!!
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by naijaking1: 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2012
^^^
What a beautiful couple!
At least the mallam is not obsessed with western dressed women at night and comes out to force his wife to wear purdah at day.
His job capabilities as CBN governor immaterial, but he seems to make that woman happy......that's all grin
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by texazzpete(m): 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2012
naijaking1:
^^^
What a beautiful couple!
At least the mallam is not obsessed with western dressed women at night and comes out to force his wife to wear purdah at day.
His job capabilities as CBN governor immaterial, but he seems to make that woman happy......that's all grin

I am filled with the utmost respect for you after reading this. Even with your differences with Sanusi and his management style, you will not descend into the gutter like the OP has done.
We have had many differences in the past (and harsh words have been exchanged) but there is no mistaking common sense. Well done.
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by nduchucks: 3:12pm On Mar 15, 2012
texazzpete:

I am filled with the utmost respect for you after reading this. Even with your differences with Sanusi and his management style, you will not descend into the gutter like the OP has done.
We have had many differences in the past (and harsh words have been exchanged) but there is no mistaking common sense. Well done.

I completely agree with the above statement. naijaking1, while on the wrong side of many issues, always seems to be graceful when he expresses disagreements. I've tried several times, unsuccessfully, to jack his chain, but he remains a gentleman. I will gladly share Pito with him anytime I find him in Kano where he has several houses. smiley

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Mar 16, 2012
papatosibe: she looks like an ibo gold-digger.

is she ibo?
I nor blame u na, i wonder why u shud come here 2 portray ur tribalistic attitude, eh?! Pls take a chill pill there o
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by MistadeRegal(m): 6:03am On Jun 20, 2013
If that was his wife no comments, but if not SO NA HERE YOU DEY PUMP CBN NAIRA GO!! grin
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by cjrane: 4:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Na wao!
I thought Mallam Sanusi has a wife?
Which kain temptation be dis?
Chei, dat woman cornered a whole Kano Prince to herself? Na Serious enjoyment be dat ! grin
Re: CBN's Sanusi The Holy Mallam In A Romantic Romp (sizzling Photo) by cikranco: 7:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
DMainMan:
u talk like a primary 1 kid. U all know dat it was photoshopped. Let's assume it is true, u and I know he is beta dan all d fake and dubious pastors who sleep with dere congregations and impregnate them. He is beta dan pastors who still dere members money and condemn them if de dont pay tithe after usurping it for private jets. U guys are just jealous of Sanusi, recognised worldwide and won several awards more dan any CBN governor, just because he is a muslim. He gave u d option of Christian banking but u guys dont have any principle backing such. Go and hug transformer and fall into hell for dose complaining. I rest my case. Up ISLAMIC Banking. UP Sanusi. D enemy are barking lyk dogs. U all should go and sempe.
am sure dis guy no go b nigeria president because if he become naija presido, naija go b islamic republic of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

South-East Capital Projects In 2016 Budget / “we Give You Seven Days To Reverse 400% Land Use Tax” – NBA Threatens Ambode / Edo 2020: John Oyegun Explains How Buhari Endorsed Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.