Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend (1651 Views)

I Won 5k This Week Buh Lost Up To 6k, Bet9ja Is A Scam / Is Possible To Disvirgin A Girl Without Bleeding / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by remmyz(m): 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2012
there is dis guy travelling next week..he has been into a relationship with a virgin girlfriend for five years. and now he feels he cant wait anilonger. is dis a wise or foolish decision.
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 13, 2012
You're a disgusting piglet, you know that right?
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Killz3(m): 8:53pm On Mar 13, 2012
Foolish! wink
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 13, 2012
shocked shocked shocked
Wow! He wants to deflower her for what now?
This is more than foolishness.
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by slimyem: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2012
is deflowering her going to be a kind of security for him or what?
Dumb!
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Bisjosh(f): 9:35pm On Mar 13, 2012
Dats if d gf is stupid enof to allow U̶̲̥̅̊!!!!
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Killz3(m): 9:41pm On Mar 13, 2012
Bisjosh. . . Bawo ni?
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by outline: 12:40pm On Mar 14, 2012
pls say NO
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by born2boink(m): 1:00pm On Mar 14, 2012
The guy want to gingololo for the 5 years term he served the girl for before going to abroad finally but the girl no want wan gree
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 14, 2012
what has he been waiting for 5years for? let him carry his fukked up self and leave this country,at least it'll save this country from losers like him. or is he penisless?
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Tobiustobius: 8:36am On Mar 15, 2012
After a while, this guy would come back to complain about scarcity of 'virgins' to marry. Eejit.
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 8:54am On Mar 15, 2012
Bobo abi Bebi poster,come u 2 lie.

The person na U, so pls stop doing role play.We have heard such gist b4 so ur movie na repeat.

U no u wanna bang d gal cus u don't trust her, u also scared dat during ur absence anoda special type of sharp boi wud injury whia u neva enter abI?

Na2day! Dude it's ur choice , NL can't hold ur prick.

Dumbbbb post!
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by r231(m): 8:57am On Mar 15, 2012
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2012
What a stipid act
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by remmyz(m): 11:45am On Mar 15, 2012
Idowuogbo: Bobo abi Bebi poster,come u 2 lie.

The person na U, so pls stop doing role play.We have heard such gist b4 so ur movie na repeat.

U no u wanna bang d gal cus u don't trust her, u also scared dat during ur absence anoda special type of sharp boi wud injury whia u neva enter abI?

Na2day! Dude it's ur choice , NL can't hold ur prick.

Dumbbbb post!
i can see ur sense of thinking is very low. do u think i will b so foolish like u to b exposing my personal life problem.? i tried persuade d babe not to accept ..dats y i opened dis thread for her to read ppls comment...dumb ass
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2012
She's disable abi? Or is she's scared of touching a desktop/laptop? Y didn't she post it herself?

Don't worry I believe u.

BUT! Ur post is still DUMBbb!!!!!

Oucccccchhh bite me! grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by remmyz(m): 12:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
if u think i will bring myself so low to b xchanging words with u....u are on a long tin
Re: He Is Travelling Abroad Next Week. Buh He Wants To Disvirgin His Girlfriend by Idowuogbo(f): 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2012
remmyz: if u think i will bring myself so low to b xchanging words with u....u are on a long tin

I like Skibanj as well u no grin grin

For reals tho, if na u tell me na. tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

A Visit To Unknown Friend / Her Hubby Is Seeing Anoda Married Woman / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.