Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:46 PM

Tribute To DIG Haruna John: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribute To DIG Haruna John: (7785 Views)

Soldiers Dig Out Bombs Planted On The Road By Boko Haram Members (Pics) / Nigeria’s First Minister Of Sadness - By Haruna Mohammed Salisu / Boni Haruna Cries After Seeing Boko Haram Destruction In Adamawa (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by captainxero: 10:35pm On Mar 14, 2012
sadRIP john haruna. This is such a sad news. I knew u tru ur daughter 2 be a loving and caring man.I knew you 2 be a very diligent police officer nd u have zero tolerance 2 crime!its God will to take u nd we cannot question God! This is so painfull cos u recently just got promoted 2 DIG nd dis is d time we need u most 2 curb dis terrorist nd communal clashes we r experiencing!may the good lord guide u nd protect your family! RIP john haruna may ur soul rest in perfect peace amen sadRIP john haruna. This is such a sad news. I knew u tru ur daughter 2 be a loving and caring man.I knew you 2 be a very diligent police officer nd u have zero tolerance 2 crime!its God will to take u nd we cannot question God! This is so painfull cos u recently just got promoted 2 DIG nd dis is d time we need u most 2 curb dis terrorist nd communal clashes we r experiencing!may the good lord guide u nd protect your family! RIP john haruna may ur soul rest in perfect peace amen sad
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by LEXYLOV: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2012
@Ducksoup or whatever your miserable name it's i can understand you are a renown mad person on nairaland. i.diot undecided
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by Chukseric(m): 12:44am On Mar 15, 2012
RIP DIG JOHN HARUNA.realy ds is an undented name we can aford 2 miss in d nigeria polic.my eyes r ful of tears,though i ve nt seen u b4 bt ur good wrks gave acount of u.oh God,y haruna?smh
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by Seamate(m): 3:40am On Mar 15, 2012
He was a galant officer
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by ocelot2006(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2012
I happened to have known the DIG. DIG Haruna was indeed a very disciplined officer with a kick-ass-take-names-later attitude; one of the best Ops minds in the Police Force. May the soul of this gallant officer RIP.
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by otondo55: 7:48am On Mar 15, 2012
Rest In Peace

Boko Haram are more in Nigeria Police.
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by mikron(m): 7:57am On Mar 15, 2012
Haruna john is dead? OMG. When did this happen? We hardly listen to news in ABU zaria. Im very sorry to hear this. Another gallant police officer gone just the way the police lost haz iwendi (another fine police officer) a couple of years bck. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by Loskee(f): 8:19am On Mar 15, 2012
ducksoup: I never like NPF. The are bunch of gay a$$holes. They should rest in pieces in hell.

f**k'em

guy, do not be a total id!OT to the view of everybody... you may be anonymous but indeed you are one anonymous sadist. pray instead for a reformation of your poor raped country. pray for a stronger police force. pray for the wellbeing of your country even in the face of all these discouraging news. SMH... cry
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by agog: 11:06am On Mar 15, 2012
RIP DIG John
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by joj123(f): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2012
Less than two months promotion, followed by death. God knows best. May their gentle souls rest in perfect peace!!!
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by ducksoup: 1:04pm On Mar 15, 2012
Loskee:

guy, do not be a total id!OT to the view of everybody... you may be anonymous but indeed you are one anonymous sadist. pray instead for a reformation of your poor raped country. pray for a stronger police force. pray for the wellbeing of your country even in the face of all these discouraging news. SMH... cry

Loskee & Lexylov; Thanks Thanks
smiley winkYou are very comical. Your rants cannot change the fact about them. I am sure you are one of them. Needless trading verbal jabs with both of you. Either you have a parochial mentality or you are just anti- truth
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by 1luvkipsus: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Ducksoup;why don‘t you keeep quiet for now?This‘s a trying moment for Nigerians and your comments are not patriotic enough.please....
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by ducksoup: 5:17pm On Mar 15, 2012
1luvkipsus: @Ducksoup;why don‘t you keeep quiet for now?This‘s a trying moment for Nigerians and your comments are not patriotic enough.please....

With all due respect sir, it might be tryn for you but not me. Was he truly patriotic? With all the power bestowed on him as DIG by Nigerians and Nigerian Constitution, he was reluctant to reduce the menace of his men to the Nigerian public. We should stop celebrating mediocrity and 'yes sir' leaders.

We need leaders who believe in CHANGE, who places national interest above his boss' interest, his personal selfish interest. let's be objective sir. I don't idolised failure.
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by Calradised: 7:23pm On Mar 15, 2012
did you guys see this article from tribune on 1st February 2012? when will we start accepting tb joshua as a true prophet? how many more times will his words come to pass before we can start to believe in him? we are all stupid idiots for not recognizing him.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/index.php/news/35343-nigerians-urged-to-pray-to-avert-plane-crash
Nigerians urged to pray to avert plane crash
The pastor in charge of Synagogue Church of All Nations, Prophet T.B Joshua, has called on Nigerians to pray fervently to God to avert a looming air disaster in the country.

The man of God made the appeal while revealing a prophecy God showed him concerning the aviation sector during a Sunday service.

The pastor, while making the prophecy, was said to have explained that the purported crash would have nothing to do with either pilot error or aircraft problem but that of security problem.

According to Joshua, the purported crash, if not averted, would involve one of the country’s local flights.

Prophet Joshua urged Nigerians to pray that the country did not experience such a disaster, which he said, might claim lives of many government officials.

He, however, advised anybody who wanted to travel by air to recite Psalm 91 before boarding any aircraft for safe landing.
Re: Tribute To DIG Haruna John: by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
RIP NIGERIA VERY BEST POLICE OFFICER.GOOD NIGHT!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yes Nigeria Has What It Takes To Protect Her Airspace(pix) / Buhari: No Sustainable Development Without Adequate Infrastructure / Bandits Attack Danjanku village In Kastina, Abduct Many

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.