Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. (1657 Views)

20 Body Languages That Mean He’s Into You / If A Guy Mimics You, Does It Mean He Likes You? / My Boo Doesn't Call Me As I Want Him To: Does That Mean He Doesn't Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2012
We hav dated for about 2 years now since last year, he complains am getn 2 skinny and i have tried every thing 2 put some weight. But no result am scared he might lov me less. Pls i need your advice.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by mikuz(m): 9:51am On Mar 15, 2012
Naija babes sef.
He's complaining doesnt mean he is going to love you less or what ever that means. It might be based on health grounds or what have you. But if he is going to "love you less" because of your present appearance then know that he never 'truly' loved you.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by mykejones(m): 11:28am On Mar 15, 2012
Sori jare. No mind am..u hear? U ma,jus chop more,drink multi vitamins to boost ur eating levels..you hear? Exactly how slim r u by d way?
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 11:43am On Mar 15, 2012
Am naturaly slim lik an American model on tv
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by slimyem: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2012
mikuz: Naija babes sef.
He's complaining doesnt mean he is going to love you less or what ever that means. It might be based on health grounds or what have you. But if he is going to "love you less" because of your present appearance then know that he never 'truly' loved you.
+100
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by mikuz(m): 11:58am On Mar 15, 2012
mykejones: Sori jare. No mind am..u hear? U ma,jus chop more,drink multi vitamins to boost ur eating levels..you hear? Exactly how slim r u by d way?
and you think it all balls down to just eating?
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by mcnepow(m): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
mikuz: and you think it all balls down to just eating?
Very good question
When I saw the post my mind went elsewhere
More like tinkin its a stress induced weight loss

Am naturaly slim lik an American model on tv
If this is true, why is he complaining?

he complains am getn 2 skinny
Guy sees 'lekpa' - he complains
sees 'slim' - stil complains
sees 'orobo' - stil complains
Omo, make him go die jooor!!!
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ruqaya(f): 12:09pm On Mar 15, 2012
He's just saying his mind, that doesn't mean he love u less.
Take care
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:19pm On Mar 15, 2012
Poster let me laugh first

ROFTLMAOO !!!!

I swear ur post shud b shifted to d jokes section,see gist "does he love me less"

WTF! Babe ur insecurity is d main problem not him, work wiv wot u got or better still if ur dude is actually worried about ur health den sort it out.

U lucky u got a bruda dats speaking his mind tho.

Go chop mehnn! grin grin
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Deolaw: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ogamgil: Am naturaly slim lik an American model on tv

In ur strangest dream. No mind me. miss lepa.
I am trying to imagine how slim u really are. God... u must be so so so slim for the guy's hmm.

Well, one little tip people don't know is the taking a lot of water with balanced and enough diet at the right time increase do the magic.
Also, u may try junks for maybe two weeks and then stop to continue with d above tip.

Pls op. Open ur eyes. Ur man may not love u again. It is another way to call a relationship to a quit. Don't spoil ya body and one unserious guy will tell u he is done wt u.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 15, 2012
Poster is that you in your Profile pic? I dont find that too skinny if you ask me, except you've lost some weight after that pic.
You have nothing to be worried about. If you are naturally predisposed to being skinny then there is absolutely nothing you can do about your weight and your boyfriend has to accept you that way, that's why he is your BOYFRIEND!
When you said you were as skinny as an American model on TV, my heart raced some. Those ones are SICK not slim. You are beautiful the way you are and he should embrace it.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 1:56pm On Mar 15, 2012
@nigersexy thanks alot i hop he sees dat.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by MrsChima(f): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2012
People complains about EVERYTHING. Pathetic.

Just tell him to STFU and leave if he isn't happy. Don't never beg a man to stay with you.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
Whats does STFU mean
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 2:13pm On Mar 15, 2012
Whats does STFU mean
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
Ogamgil: Whats does STFU mean

It means shut d fawk up

Thank me lerra! cheesy
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2012
wink got it
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 16, 2012
@OP
the important question ARE:
- do you see anything wrong with the way you look/feel?
- do YOU want to gain weight? and if yes, why?
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by deniyor: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2012
You are quite skinny from your pix. However the guy knew that before dating you. losing more weight might make you bonny and less attractive but thats in my own taste.
Talk to him about it but ultimately you have to be comfortable in your own skin and everyone else will follow suit.

PS the lady telling you to tell the guy to Shut The F up already has her own husband. She might come here and act all tough but no one knows the crazy things she did to keep her guy and make him marry her.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by deniyor: 5:17am On Mar 16, 2012
You are quite skinny from your pix. However the guy knew that before dating you. losing more weight might make you bonny and less attractive but thats in my own taste.
Talk to him about it but ultimately you have to be comfortable in your own skin and everyone else will follow suit.

PS the lady telling you to tell the guy to Shut The F up already has her own husband. She might come here and act all tough but no one knows the crazy things she did to keep her guy and make him marry her.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
OP i'm slim too,but guess what sugar. . .i dont give a fwack and they all love me the way i am

1 Like

Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 8:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
tiniyata: OP i'm slim too,but guess what sugar. . .i dont give a fwack and they all love me the way i am
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 8:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
@tini. Lov dat confidence.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ogamgil: @tini. Lov dat confidence.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by Ogamgil(f): 8:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
I lov the way i look actualy but recently i no longer like my loks. my face is ok but its my stature i dont understand anymore.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by razznaija(f): 8:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
I laughed after looking at your profile pic, your'e saying that your'e skinny like an American model, you are too fat sef to be an American model, you need to be a size 0 to be one besides if your boyfriend is saying that you are too skinny because you lost some weight, you can add weight, but only back to the size that you were before. If he still thinks that your too skinny, then he's probably trying to make you unattractive so that you will not be able to find someone else if you breakup with him, and if that's the case, the only advice that i can give you is to run as far as you can away from the guy.
Re: His Complaining Am Getn Skinny Does It Mean He Loves Me Less. by InkedNerd(f): 8:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OP: In as much as I like people who take their partner into consideration when they do certain things, I don't believe that it is everything that your partner must had a say in. It's one thing if you are losing weight and have become dangerously skinny/thin and he's just showing concern, its another thing if you're in perfect health and he wants you to gain weight to suit his own personal desire. To note, just because he has made it know that you are "getting skinny" doesn't mean he loves you any less. I could understand if you were in an ill state of health but if that's not the case then you should probably address this with him. I hate when I hear girls talking about gaining or losing weight to suit their partners. If you want or need to gain/lose weight, it should be for you and you only [and for health purposes]. Subjecting yourself to weight gain all for a guy is ridiculous and can be very unhealthy, especially when proper medical assistance isn't administered. I understand that everyone has their personal desires when it comes to the appearance of their partner, but if you don't fit the bill and he states that loves you less because of the weight loss then let him go find someone else who fits into the image he wants in a woman [physically speaking].

(1) (Reply)

My Story / True Talk To All Single Nairaland ladies / Buy Me A Red Dress And I Will Be Your Guest On Vals Day - It Was A Scam!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.