Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

My Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story (1638 Views)

Is Been Emotional As A Lady An Excuse For Lesbianism? My Story. / Someone Should Please Learn From My Story / Do You Believe In True Love? - My Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story by claire190: 11:10am On Apr 07, 2012
I am currently having two guys in my life,don't mistake me for an indicent girl, My first and only love whom I was dating for four years was actually responsible for the reasons why I gave the second guy a chance sort of. what my first love actually did to me? throughout those years we were dating,we invested a lot in the relationship, sacrifices which could have even endangered my academic pursuit. I was madly in love with this guy to extent that I frequently visit his town during festive periods, spend the night in his home, made friends with his family members and also frequent his school which is located very far away from my state every weekend. There was a time he had a identity problem with the school security and was arrested, I was actually on ground making the necessary calls, bringing foods and making sure he is comfortable and eventually released. As at last year when i visited him I noticed that there are calls he doesn't answer in my presence, when I ask questions to that effect he will avoid it. After making some researches I found out that he is dating another girl who also visit his house when am not around. when I comfronted him, he denied as usual. I became very angry with him, because i love him so much and never expected such from him. He was begging but then I just wanted to give him a break, but then I met the second guy, He lives in the northern part of nigeria,business man, not a graduate. He is very good to me and has been spending a lot on my behalf. He wants to marry me but my heart still belong to the first guy( who actually popped my cherry), I am actually confused now on how to proceed, because both are currently interested for my hand in marriage. My heart yearn for my first guy but my conscience worries me over the second guy.
Re: My Story by claire190: 11:12am On Apr 07, 2012
Please I need your sincere advice on whom choose.
Re: My Story by TisaBone: 11:14am On Apr 07, 2012
You should tell both no at this time. You obviously you need some time to think things through. You don't want to end up making a decision that you will regret later on down the line,and possibly for the rest of your life.

1 Like

Re: My Story by PurerareGold: 11:26am On Apr 07, 2012
Hmmm, No one can choose for you. Which of them comes closest †☺ the kind of man you want in life? Is your first love still dating the other girl? Make up your mind quickly though aπϑ set free the guy you want †☺.
Re: My Story by liljboy(m): 11:43am On Apr 07, 2012
I'v watched a 9ja movie dis kinda xtuff append... Well wat d qal did ws 2 tel em both NO!!
Bt 4my own opinion i'll say u shud tell em both 2qiv u a break, ok? Den u pray bout it cos marriage is a life time thanqy, xo u'v qot 2 mk d right decision n choose d best partner 4u... PRAYER IS D KEY
Re: My Story by claire190: 11:56am On Apr 07, 2012
PurerareGold: Hmmm, No one can choose for you. Which of them comes closest †☺ the kind of man you want in life? Is your first love still dating the other girl? Make up your mind quickly though aπϑ set free the guy you want †☺.

He actually said that he is not dating the guy again
Re: My Story by mashnino(m): 12:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
say no to both of them for now and see there reactions whilst thinking over it..

as for the first guy "NICCAs gon be niccas always"
Re: My Story by Onegai(f): 2:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
Leave the first guy alone. There is a demon possessing our men: when a girl genuinely loves them, they begin to hate her, no reason required. They now chase girls who are bad to them. Anyone who saw you and did not appreciate you the first time, will never appreciate you, that's the cold reality. Even if you marry. So don't rush and marry, but delete the first guy. He can carry his regret and lay it at the feet of Heaven, and leave you in peace.
Why do people never appreciate the good they have till it's left their lives, I dunno.
Re: My Story by mashnino(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2012
Onegai: Leave the first guy alone. There is a demon possessing our men: when a girl genuinely loves them, they begin to hate her, no reason required. They now chase girls who are bad to them. Anyone who saw you and did not appreciate you the first time, will never appreciate you, that's the cold reality. Even if you marry. So don't rush and marry, but delete the first guy. He can carry his regret and lay it at the feet of Heaven, and leave you in peace.
Why do people never appreciate the good they have till it's left their lives, I dunno.

do you believe in change...

she said she still loves him...

truth be told if he doesn't go to the length he is not a guy...

let her sit him down talk some sense into the black moda fuckin niccas head

den give him time again whilst watchin the other guy

if d first guy goes wrong..dnt even look back

pack ya things and leave asap
Re: My Story by Bisjosh(f): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2012
Onegai: Leave the first guy alone. There is a demon possessing our men: when a girl genuinely loves them, they begin to hate her, no reason required. They now chase girls who are bad to them. Anyone who saw you and did not appreciate you the first time, will never appreciate you, that's the cold reality. Even if you marry. So don't rush and marry, but delete the first guy. He can carry his regret and lay it at the feet of Heaven, and leave you in peace.

GBAM angry angry angry
GO WITH ONEGAI'S ADVICE
Re: My Story by claire190: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2012
thanks, for your advice, part of me is telling me the same thing, I don't trust him, but he is just the only man i have been with,
Re: My Story by tasandra: 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2012
Op,to me s better 4 a man to luv u,more than u luv him,,,,so,dont marry a player coolits 4 ur own good.
Re: My Story by babaowo: 5:42pm On Apr 07, 2012
just leave the game and play the player! Do u understand that?
Re: My Story by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2012
[color=#000000][/color]
TisaBone: You should tell both no at this time. You obviously you need some time to think things through. You don't want to end up making a decision that you will regret later on down the line,and possibly for the rest of your life.

Not a bad idea.
Re: My Story by Flashaldrin(m): 8:19pm On Apr 07, 2012
Once a cheat, always a cheat and as johnny depp said, if you love two people at the same time, choose the second one cos if you really loved the first, you woulnt have fallen for the second.
Re: My Story by claire190: 8:43pm On Apr 07, 2012
tasandra: Op,to me s better 4 a man to luv u,more than u luv him,,,,so,dont marry a player coolits 4 ur own good.
Re: My Story by pendo89(f): 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2012
You need time to clear your head and think soberly.
There's no way your heart can be with one guy and your conscience with another.
You are just stressing your soul,the center of emotions.

Look at the way you describe these fellows.
First one cheated on you after you slept with him.The only reason you feel attached to him is cz he was ur first bf.
All girls have a first bf.whether they stay or not.its therefore not unique and not good enough reason to hold on to a bad reltnshp.
You describe the 2nd as a business man,not a graduate,spender that wants to marry you. The fact that you posted he's no graduate means its an issue.
Suppose you meet a 3rd guy,a graduate,spender,wants to marry you?

Find out what you want then go for it. Don't get swayed and confused by what is on offer.If it doesn't meet your normal standards drop it.
And from your post it seems as if neither of these two make you smile.Take a short break get busy then see what happens.

2 Likes

Re: My Story by bisi16(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2012
Never make the mistake of marrying someone out of pity. That 2nd guy, do you know his flaws?? Am guessn No. By d time he marries u, his real character 'll come out like d claws of a lion. My advice, stick d 1 u know his good and bad..
Re: My Story by iyatrustee(f): 9:15pm On Apr 07, 2012
a quick kweshun: are u related to 190? cos i see u share d same surname! grin
Re: My Story by okwubanego580: 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2012
I will blame you for the condition you have found yourself. You wanted to get back at your lover for betraying you. Don't they say two wrongs can't make a right? Emotional pains never find healing from paybacks. Instead, you get hurt even the more. From your story, if you love your first guy that much, then there's a million and one ways you could have ironed the issue of his cheating on you without getting involved with another guy. One good way is to take a break and allow him decide if he wants you or the other girl he is cheating on you with. Holding yourself during the break is also important so as to allow you time to reflect on your past relationship and reason out solutions to fix things up. Now, you feel obliged to the second guy because of the things you believed he had done for you. But you don't have to marry him if you don't love him. If you truly love your Mr. Romeo and have settled things with him, then all you need to do is to open up to the second guy. Tell him the circumstance under which you accepted to date him. Also, let him know the truth about your true feelings for your guy and that accepting to be with him will not be in his best interest as you may end up having problems with him if you two get married. Am sure he will understand because one thing men considers a lot in marriage is love and when they are not sure of it, only the die-hard will forge ahead with such union. Be honest to tell him the situation you are facing and your wish to marry someone your heart yearns for.
Re: My Story by 190: 12:54pm On May 26, 2012
iyatrustee: a quick kweshun: are u related to 190? cos i see u share d same surname! grin

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men! / . / Mature Advice Please!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.