Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,536 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? (15913 Views)

PROVE to show that Making First class In UNI Is Harder Than Distinction In POLY / Third Class And 2.2 In Our Federal Universities. / University Of Ibadan Masters Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by dipo1: 3:01pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: ;DOO like you,what were you doing when your mates were making 2nd class upper or even first class?well in this country,I think who you know can get you a job faster than your certificate but honestly i don't think you can get a meaningful job quick enough with that your "attended university" certificate.tongue.

i been dey in love with freecocoa secretly before o. But now she don break my heart cry cry, "Attended uni" certificate? Ah ahn

@ OP

You say you had interest in Computer Science from onset. Are you now trying to improve yourself in that field? I wanted to study an engineering course as an undergraduate but was offered computer science. I have since graduated and I am trying to get back into my first love even though I have been working in IT. Improve yourself in computer science (i'm thinking programming) and you'll love your life. As a good programmer, you wont even have to bother about getting a job. Jobs will chase you
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Ndjones(m): 3:03pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: I bet all the women in your family are foolish too,monkey.
Mtcheeew, u are just an ape.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Fourcade(m): 3:05pm On Mar 16, 2012
@freecocoa,where's your sense of humour,you should know these guys are joking.

@Op,
you've got some points from skywalker,kechukwu, & faith.Computer skills will go a long way helping you out.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
@OP guess u went to Redeemers University?.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2012
Fourcade: @freecocoa,where's your sense of humour,you should know these guys are joking.

When something comot from joke we all know,quite frankly i could care less what they say like it will make me lose a strand of hair,na 2day?phulease.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2012
Ndjones:
Mtcheeew, u are just an ape.
And you are a goat
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 3:15pm On Mar 16, 2012
Who is this Freecocoa sef.
Cry on NL today, talk rubbish tomorrow.
What comes to mind with that name...free food, free sex, free money, free time (jobless to the extent that you spread ur bile-rotten clits on every thread).
Cant you take a cue from the DG of SEC and get a career or a spouse....see NL cant marry u. Else u'd have opened ur ''hoopla and rahrah'' to our "legislooters".
Use your brain and dont die like a "Buridan A.s.s".
Anti-pulchitrude!
Post ur certificate!

4 Likes

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2012
dipo+:

i been dey in love with freecocoa secretly before o. But now she don break my heart cry cry, "Attended uni" certificate? Ah ahn

Dude chillax jorh,like I'm new to you on this forum,that's my own way of showing OP some love,btw I'm married so whatever i do shouldn't break your heart.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:21pm On Mar 16, 2012
ayox2003: Who is this Freecocoa sef.
What comes to mind with that name...free food, free sex, free money, free time (jobless to the extent that you spread ur bile-rotten clits on every thread).
Cant you take a cue from the DG of SEC and get a career or a spouse....see NL cant marry u. Else u'd have opened ur ''hoopla and rahrah'' to our "legislooters".
Use your brain and dont die like a "Buridan Ass".
Anti-pulchitrude!
Post ur certificate!
Muhehehe cheesy,some people are going to die on my case today ocheesy,na your papa give me money for internet subscription that how long i stay online should be your worry,see this anumanu,I've said what i said and all the trash you write there won't keep me away from NL I'll still be here till you die, fowl.tongue
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Nomx: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
Guy am also a graduate of Bsc Industrial Mathematical Science 2:2, first i want to tell you that the course area you read is a very NICE one,all you have to do is update your self a bit by going for professional courses like CCNA,HSE professional courses,then go for a pgd in part time, then later Masters, cos a job opportunity can come up at any time. There is no establishment that doesn't need mathematicians in their daily work task. Apart from firms that has to do with calculation like the banking sector, you can find your self in places like the oil firms, i am talking from experience, i have been working in Shell for almost 3 to 4 years now. A matter of fact NNPC are presently recruiting for a position in,

POSITION TITLE: Statistics

DEPARTMENT: Statistics & Gas Modeling

REPORTS TO: Head of Statistics & Gas Modeling Department

And the course reguirement is Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and the PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES

1. Applies mathematical and statistical knowledge to the design of surveys and experiments' the collection, processing and analysis of data.
2. Develop and initiate statistical techniques, issues and protocols.
3. Gathers and arranges precise data and information pertaining to natural gas, LNG, CNG and a like dealing with natural gas export, import, production, consumption and investment, in addition to gathering data related to alternative sources of energies.
4. Prepares the required applied mathematical models and mechanized systems.
5. Organize and analyze samples, data sets and models and other issues.
6. Utilize software and appropriate tools to perform statistical analyses.
7. Prepares reports describing the statistical data and methodology utilized to generate the models and future gas trends.

. What am trying to say, is that the Oil sector is not for only the engineering personnels,on which most people's belief is based on, they go for other course areas,areas you never believe do exist in the oil and gas sectors and other construction firm and they need this personels like you. 3rd class fine, move on, don't let that grade run you down,this days ppl dont go for Cert,they want what you can do, we are all specially made, and take it that no body is better than you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by mykejones(m): 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2012
Lol..guys don vex for freecocoa 2day! Ehen! Lol
Op..i feel ur pain o,i certainly knw wat it feels like.
Some state Universities in Nigeria here accept 3rdie for masters. Though they won't come out to tel u dey do..but if u ask around,u'l def get. U'l boost ur chances if u got the first degree frm a reputable faderal Uni. I have friends presently. I could inbox u d state skls.
Gudluck!
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by gegee(m): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
I LOVE FREECOCOA

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
Dem dey vex because all of them na olodocheesy wey no fit graduate not to talk of making 3rd class,mscheew like say i send una.tongue
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by lilkech(m): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Dude chillax jorh,like I'm new to you on this forum,that's my own way of showing OP some love,btw I'm married so whatever i do shouldn't break your heart.smiley

no wonder

una don see am na

her husband don lock am 4 house make she dey born 4 am. Come dey buy am subscription make she dey cure her joblessness

u b house abi internet wife ? So no certificate to take find work ? Sorry oh, i feel your frustration e hia
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
gegee: I LOVE FREECOCOA
I LOVE YOU TOO WITH THE LOVE OF GOD OJARE.smiley smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2012
lilkech:

no wonder

una don see am na

her husband don lock am 4 house make she dey born 4 am. Come dey buy am subscription make she dey cure her joblessness

u b house abi internet wife ? So no certificate to take find work ? Sorry oh, i feel your frustration e hia
Hehehecheesy,who sounds frustrated here?dude I'm unwinding here man,you sound too serious and like someone who has walked the whole of lagos for more than 10 years seeking for job to no availtongue,I'm not responsible for your miserygrin so please go jump from 3rd mainland bridge and end it all,that will give you the peace that has eluded your sorry life.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by icefish(m): 3:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
Thanks y'all for the encouragement....is it only ιη UK and canada dat do offer masters....how bout countries like Germany and France etc...
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Sike(m): 3:48pm On Mar 16, 2012
Kool
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 3:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
icefish: Thanks y'all for the encouragement....is it only ιη UK and canada dat do offer masters....how bout countries like Germany and France etc...
You are welcome darling,you could try using google more though,it really comes in handy.smiley
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ayox2003: 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: Muhehehe cheesy,some people are going to die on my case today ocheesy,na your papa give me money for internet subscription that how long i stay online should be your worry,see this anumanu,I've said what i said and all the trash you write there won't keep me away from NL I'll still be here till you die, fowl.tongue

You are all about free things.
Wait! Is internet subscription the only thing you're proud of? Even Bus-conductors use Blackberry here. Na wa o....this girl sef. Internet is about the cheapest thing in the world now, Freecuck-o.
It shows clearly that they give you everything you have + ''susbscription money''.

Grow-up bug!
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by javijabor: 4:38pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Freecocoa if no 1 understands the humor in what u posted it all means there is an issue with your post. if you cant see that then i guess you'll have to reply every post on this derailed topic. Seriously if you post on every thread then the fact is you are jobless. I wonder who the hell in HIS right mind would tolerate you as a wife. small pikin

1 Like

Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by hunsu: 4:42pm On Mar 16, 2012
,Guy, stp d game, u knw wht u ought 2 do & stop being lazy. Dnt u knw pgd then masters is the next thing with ur kind of grade? W,,,,,,,,,
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by hunsu: 4:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ freecocoa i dont understand ur gist but free him
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by hunsu: 4:45pm On Mar 16, 2012
@ freecocoa i understand ur gist but free him
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 4:50pm On Mar 16, 2012
ayox2003: Who is this Freecocoa sef.
Use your brain and dont die like a "Buridan A.s.s".
Anti-pulchitrude!
Post ur certificate!
Lawd have mercy.

To me, this post is the worst yab of the year

Even 2 persons like it.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2012
javijabor: @Freecocoa if no 1 understands the humor in what u posted it all means there is an issue with your post. if you cant see that then i guess you'll have to reply every post on this derailed topic. Seriously if you post on every thread then the fact is you are jobless. I wonder who the hell in HIS right mind would tolerate you as a wife. small pikin
pity her na.
More people here don reply her past d OP.
FGS, she's a girl. Haba!!!
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: And who says i wanted to make him feel bad?abegi if you people can't see the joke in simple things of life then that's your headache,calling me the Devil here does not affect me in any way.
Hey err. maybe u should just let it go. trying to explain urself will only worsen things.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by jackpot(f): 4:59pm On Mar 16, 2012
freecocoa: You are welcome darling,you could try using google more though,it really comes in handy.smiley
SMH!!!
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by zulk12(f): 5:28pm On Mar 16, 2012
Dats a biochemical statement... Nice one
Rich4god:
Freecocoa, that is too harsh, we are here to help and not to bash...
@OP, dont let your cert weigh you down, you can still make it big. All you need is the right catalyst to activate you in the right path.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2012
jackpot: pity her na.
More people here don reply her past d OP.
FGS, she's a girl. Haba!!!
Onye oma emeka nobody asked for your help,oka e si acho ife iga ekwu.
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by ndudichukwumah(m): 5:36pm On Mar 16, 2012
The best I can advice for is to go for direct entry to elminate dat chain of 3rd class
Re: Can I Get A Job Or Do A Masters Programme With Third Class In Industrial Maths? by freecocoa(f): 5:44pm On Mar 16, 2012
ayox2003:

You are all about free things.
Wait! Is internet subscription the only thing you're proud of? Even Bus-conductors use Blackberry here. Na wa o....this girl sef. Internet is about the cheapest thing in the world now, Freecuck-o.
It shows clearly that they give you everything you have + ''susbscription money''.

Grow-up bug!
person see how stuppid you are,you don't have anything to say so just shut your gutter,if you had any sense and can comprehend simple english you'd know that interpretation you gave my post is as lame as you are.

I'm not a beggar like you are so stop attributing what happens in you hopeless life with mine,you are the one who needs some serious growing up to do,your mates are thinking of how to get better jobs to better their lives but you've proven that the best position you can ever attain in life is the bus conductor that you presently are who will end up an armed robber,don't worry your end is near,useless billy goat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

JAMB 2018 Candidates With Pending Result Issues – Get In Here / Again, FG, ASUU Unable To Agree On Payment Platform / I Almost Died When Jonathan Renamed Unilag – Former Unilag Vc Ibidapo-obe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.