Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

First Bank Interview? - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank Interview? (103177 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Diamond Bank Interview / Zenith Bank Interview Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: First Bank Interview? by spicy4lyfe: 9:55pm On Jun 06, 2012
@kay, success to u, pls do feed us back once u are thru
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 10:06pm On Jun 06, 2012
@ all let's just wait for those that are slated for medicals tomorrow. Its obvious that the hq is now in charge compared to last week when the training school staff were given us false info. The fact that some peeps who didn't get the initial sms have been invited is enough hope for those yet to get any sms at all.
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 10:24pm On Jun 06, 2012
Congrats 2 all who got invitation 4 medicals 2day. Is dre still any1 dat got d congratulatory message bt vent bin invited 4 medicals? Infact my worry is @ d peak now o
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 10:40pm On Jun 06, 2012
neris2012: Congrats 2 all who got invitation 4 medicals 2day. Is dre still any1 dat got d congratulatory message bt vent bin invited 4 medicals? Infact my worry is @ d peak now o
relax bro. Am sure those that were called today were either assessed in lagos or dropped an address within the south west cos the impromptu is too much
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2012
spicy4lyfe: @kay, success to u, pls do feed us back once u are thru
thanks sis....i sure will......cant forget yu guys.....am sure dt d God dt did mine will do yurs
Re: First Bank Interview? by beeraf: 12:21am On Jun 07, 2012
I pray dt d Lord we do ours too
Re: First Bank Interview? by vivicatee: 4:40am On Jun 07, 2012
My friend who was meant to be in the nxt batch was also invited for medicals @ the HQ..she called someone @ d HQ to knw wassup nd she was told dat dey called only few of the batch 2 guys so dat they'll do their medicals nd join the batch 1 training cos some peeps in batch 1 were dropped due to certain reasons..so they'll just replace such peeps..u guys shld chill..no need to worry
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 5:21am On Jun 07, 2012
Pls wats d process of inviting peeps for mediccal nw, coz I don't unstnd som gt text ystday,y som dat got d congratt sms r yet to receive d medical sms...oh Lord I luk unto u.
Re: First Bank Interview? by eemmyyy: 6:16am On Jun 07, 2012
Bbbbbbbbssss
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 6:32am On Jun 07, 2012
eemmyyy: Continue prayingn hoping whiz n all. like vivi said some batch 1 did not scale thru doc/med n i hear their target audience for batch1 is 120, of which we r incomplete and they will definitely complete it by inviting peeps to join us cos they speent much for this training. Congrats all the new peeps of Nairallanders in batch1. try and meet us (fellow nairalanders in the same batch), so that we can furnish u with th little we have done. Imagine how happy we felt when I and cnwokike met yesterday during dinner. deko, vivi, kaydagr8, Bo, etc. we will soon see or call me on 08066898757 during leisure... peeps that all are waiting; may the God of surprise surprise u with immediate invitation....
good to kow that bro. Well done
Re: First Bank Interview? by oyinlolami(f): 8:23am On Jun 07, 2012
Hi guys. Got the invite for documentations yesterday too after I'd almost given up. At the headquarters now, waiting for the person in charge to address us.

People that have still not gotten any invite or message should keep hope alive. It is well. I'll try to update if I get good info. Cheers all!
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 8:33am On Jun 07, 2012
oyinlolami: Hi guys. Got the invite for documentations yesterday too after I'd almost given up. At the headquarters now, waiting for the person in charge to address us.

People that have still not gotten any invite or message should keep hope alive. It is well. I'll try to update if I get good info. Cheers all!
I believe you too didn't get the inotial congratulatpry msg. Congrats sis.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 8:53am On Jun 07, 2012
@Oyinlolami: Pls kindly update us to knw watsup there @d FBN Hqr. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by oyinlolami(f): 11:15am On Jun 07, 2012
We just finished filling the forms. Documentation has started and is in twos. We are not more than 15 here today, max 20 cos more people are still coming. Will update as it goes.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 11:44am On Jun 07, 2012
Oyi thanks for d update. Counting so much on u. Pls find out whether they consider age declaration without birth certificate and Neco Certificate pls cos Neco don't state ages in their certificates. Again when they will be calling d nxt batch. Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 12:08pm On Jun 07, 2012
Oyi abeg no vex. Find out whether they will continue with the med/doc 2maro cos of my friend who couldn't make it 2day due to unavailability of flight frm Ph. Need fast response pls.Thank
Re: First Bank Interview? by ksromeo: 1:10pm On Jun 07, 2012
Pls,I want to confirm if first bank is still recruiting ND graduate
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 1:29pm On Jun 07, 2012
Obviously, this is in batches....one of d HR guys said something about regrettin not having invited more ppl.....our list is an extension of d first batch....m thru wt d documentation....i will feed you wit details soonest
Re: First Bank Interview? by oyinlolami(f): 1:36pm On Jun 07, 2012
Godysien: Oyi thanks for d update. Counting so much on u. Pls find out whether they consider age declaration without birth certificate and Neco Certificate pls cos Neco don't state ages in their certificates. Again when they will be calling d nxt batch. Thanks

Yes they collect age declaration but must be fron a court and not hospital. A lady was sent to go get one from the court. And as per Neco certificate, NO. I'm a victim of that too. They need to see the Waec certificate even if you fail. Heading to WAEC office now, I pray I get it.

Godysien: Oyi abeg no vex. Find out whether they will continue with the med/doc 2maro cos of my friend who couldn't make it 2day due to unavailability of flight frm Ph. Need fast response pls.Thank

I didn't ask because i'm out of there already but I think they should still continue if your friend makes it there on time.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Godysien(m): 1:59pm On Jun 07, 2012
@Oyi and co: I don't ve Waec cert now cos i didn't register for it. It was only Neco that i took which i cleared all at once and 've been using that since. So u mean they need Waec cert only for age verification? What if i show them an ID like voter's card or national ID card, wouldn't they accept it? Pls respond fast.Thanks
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 2:02pm On Jun 07, 2012
Kaydagreat: Obviously, this is in batches....one of d HR guys said something about regrettin not having invited more ppl.....our list is an extension of d first batch....m thru wt d documentation....i will feed you wit details soonest
I said it that they ought to have sent all the invites at once. Condust the medical/documentation at once so that they can have a pool to choose from
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 2:06pm On Jun 07, 2012
Godysien: @Oyi and co: I don't ve Waec cert now cos i didn't register for it. It was only Neco that i took which i cleared all at once and 've been using that since. So u mean they need Waec cert only for age verification? What if i show them an ID like voter's card or national ID card, wouldn't they accept it? Pls respond fast.Thanks
sorry didn't read your post very well. But there must be a way out. Let the forum members contribute
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 2:30pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ godysien If u ve an actual birth certificate, den I tink u shud go wit ur primary school cert. N any document from ur childhood dayz showing ur date of birth. They tend to believe those more than recent documents/ ID . I'm jst suggestin sha.
Re: First Bank Interview? by Memmie: 4:17pm On Jun 07, 2012
@eemmmy, thanks! To everyone on training, i wish u d very best, to those of us awaiting the msgs, we shall laugh too. I suggest u cld use a gce result too from waec, dat carries ur date of birth as well, m jus suggesting too o
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 4:33pm On Jun 07, 2012
@ all I think we should all relax. A guy at the headquarter today said according to the hr there would be 3 batches and each batch would last for 4 months and that the second batch won't resume until october. The implication is that the third batch won't resume till february next year. So for now let's take off our mind from first bank till they call us.
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 4:44pm On Jun 07, 2012
whizkidy: @ all I think we should all relax. A guy at the headquarter today said according to the hr there would be 3 batches and each batch would last for 4 months and that the second batch won't resume until october. The implication is that the third batch won't resume till february next year. So for now let's take off our mind from first bank till they call us.
WHAT Dat sucks! How can 1 wait for dat long b4 bin called? Ds shouldn't be true o
Re: First Bank Interview? by neris2012: 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2012
Y is d house so quiet? Dos dat went 4 documentation pls wats new?
Re: First Bank Interview? by Abbycrown(f): 7:20pm On Jun 07, 2012
whizkidy: @ all I think we should all relax. A guy at the headquarter today said according to the hr there would be 3 batches and each batch would last for 4 months and that the second batch won't resume until october. The implication is that the third batch won't resume till february next year. So for now let's take off our mind from first bank till they call us.

I disagree with this. The whole training and attachment is for 4 months, but the peeps in the present batch undergoing training have already been told that they are spending 3-4weeks in the academy. How or where they are spending the remaining 3 months, I have no idea. But once the academy is free, the next batch should be called in now. My opinion though.
Re: First Bank Interview? by yem43(m): 7:27pm On Jun 07, 2012
Oh. Lord let ur will b done,let d end b joyful. For us...wthr 3month o or 3wks God tym is. Neva late
Re: First Bank Interview? by whizkidy: 7:47pm On Jun 07, 2012
Abbycrown:

I disagree with this. The whole training and attachment is for 4 months, but the peeps in the present batch undergoing training have already been told that they are spending 3-4weeks in the academy. How or where they are spending the remaining 3 months, I have no idea. But once the academy is free, the next batch should be called in now. My opinion though.
how I wish its true cos personally I can't wait to resume with this guys. Those who are at the training school should be able to clarify that
Re: First Bank Interview? by Kaydagreat(m): 7:56pm On Jun 07, 2012
Back in ibadan and relaxed....twas great meeting bot4wot in person.....i will try to answer d questions i think i can

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (33)

How To Successfully Apply For Federal Civil Service Commission Job / Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System (NIBSS) Recruitment 2017 / Interview!!!how Best Can Someone Answer The Question "May We Meet You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.