Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

American Government Masterminded 9/11 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / American Government Masterminded 9/11 (1271 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists / Massob Lobbies American Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Government Masterminded 9/11 by pcmecom(m): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2007
Do u believe the world trade centre collapsed due the impact of the airplanes?
Do u believe Al qaeda is solely responsible for the terroist attacks on W.T.C?

Well if your answer is yes to the above question then maybe you need to see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpxNRiJcS1E
America invaded iraq and afganistan because of 2 things heroine and oil,it needed the heroine coming from Afganisatan to sustain in financial business in wall street and it needed the oil in Iraq because she was running low on oil and needed to maintain its grip as the world superpower,so inorder to achieve this they had to create another"pearl habour" to justify its invasion to the middle east,
Guess what?Iraq and Afganistan are not the only they are interested in,the next country in the agenda is Iran,followed by colombia(because of its cocaine,and untapped crude oil resources).George bush and his cronies are the number 1 terrorist in this world.

note: the link above is not the only proof to this claim,visit youtube to find out more evidences of the attrocities that the American government commited on its innocent citizens.Also find out the plans the U.S has for Nigeria and indeed the entire African continent. shocked shocked shocked
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by alarinka(m): 7:34pm On Oct 29, 2007
, am so sorry, but this is a an irrational and somewhat stupid post!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by pcmecom(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2007
Its a pity that some people still reason like kids! ,In this age of information when confronted with facts some people still doubt like the biblical thomas,well i have news for you alarinka if u continue to react like this to issues,then ,
The post is not met for everyone,It is only for people who genuiely seeking answers to the attrocities that were committed on American soil,there are a lot of unanswered question from 9/11. Maybe alarinka or whatever your name is can answer it?
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by TayoD1(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2007
@pcmecon,

We have dealt with this issu before. Your accepting propaganda as facts does not make it so. I debated this same issue about the WTC with some folks and you may want to go through it if you are really interested in hard facts: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-66158.0.html

And by the way, here is what Bill Clinton said to someone who interrupted his speech last week claiming that 911 was an inside job: "How dare you"! You may view that here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1193347304&p=1
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by babasin(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2007

No. It was all stage-planed by US.

In any situation, you look at whose is benefiting; that person/group is the one with MOTIVE.
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by wed123(m): 3:18am On Oct 30, 2007
yea right. Utter twaddle!!! quit listening to Rosie O’Donnell !!!
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by chidichris(m): 8:31am On Oct 30, 2007
you, your name and your topic are fake, why? i would want you to prove me wrong by providing answers to the following questions;
1. was this self attack by usa done by both parties in the house i.e republicans and democrats
2. what is the relevance or relationship of osama bin laden in or to this attack
3. is this 9/11 self attack by usa the same thing with the continious attacks on amercian embassies and american interests in different countries or is another group responsible for these.
4.what do u think about holocost which iran president has termed as myth
5. what do u think as a person will make american gov who loves her citizens more than anything would want to waste their lives in such manners
6.who are those hijackers in the flights that were used and for who were they working for
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by texazzpete(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2007
pcmecom:

Well if your answer is yes to the above question then maybe you need to see this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DpxNRiJcS1E
America invaded iraq and afganistan because of 2 things heroine and oil,it needed the heroine coming from Afganisatan to sustain in financial business in wall street and it needed the oil in Iraq because she was running low on oil and needed to maintain its grip as the world superpower,so inorder to achieve this they had to create another"pearl habour" to justify its invasion to the middle east,
Guess what?Iraq and Afganistan are not the only they are interested in,the next country in the agenda is Iran,followed by colombia(because of its cocaine,and untapped crude oil resources).George bush and his cronies are the number 1 terrorist in this world.

note: the link above is not the only proof to this claim,visit youtube to find out more evidences of the attrocities that the American government commited on its innocent citizens.Also find out the plans the US has for Nigeria and indeed the entire African continent. shocked shocked shocked
babasin:

No. It was all stage-planed by US.

In any situation, you look at whose is benefiting; that person/group is the one with MOTIVE.

So even after watching Al Qaeda accept blame for the incident, even after Al Qaeda released video clips of the Hijackers' will and 'pre-martyrdom' speeches, you still can come up with this STUPID theory? Dr. Watson must really be pleased with you.

Why should i listen to someone that stridently claims that the cure for HIV already exists in the US, forgetting that financial incentives from marketing the cure will surpass that of the retro-viral medicines, as well as assuring the drug developer an instant Nobel prize? You've proven yourself to be a retard in the past, and based on your original post, i see you're still well on track.

babasin, you're not quite at his level of stupidity, but you're getting close. . . grin
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by texazzpete(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2007
About pcmecom

The Original poster seems to have a chequered history of lies

On July 13th 2007 he claimed to have just finished an MSc (biotechnology and Management(M.sc)) in the UK, and wanted to relocate to Canada
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=65979.msg1288954#msg1288954

On August 17th he's now been invited to the UK High Commision for a student visa interview and he's appealing for experienced people to help him
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=73034.msg1401562#msg1401562

September 19th he's a new student in the UK studying for an MSc
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=79317.msg1510640#msg1510640

Either he's a habitual liar, or he'd living backward in time. You choose.
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by babasin(m): 10:37am On Oct 30, 2007
So even after watching Al Qaeda accept blame for the incident, even after Al Qaeda released video clips of the Hijackers' will and 'pre-martyrdom' speeches, you still can come up with this STUPID theory

US played along with Alqeda. They knew about the attack but did not stop it rather they added some fuel to it.

While Alqeda is happy, they knew not, that they were used for much more larger aim.

This is case of hunter becoming the hunted.

It is like you heared thieves are coming to your house, you left the door unlocked, put your valuable close to entrance so you can claim bigger compensation from the issurance.
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by texazzpete(m): 11:43am On Oct 30, 2007
So let's say you're the world's most powerful country, and you enjoy an air of invincibility. Now does it seem lkely that the best way to achieve long-term millitary objectives is to destroy this aura of invincibility by allowing the destruction of one of your Icons, a mainstay of the New York skyline, and hence inspire terrorists the world over to plan further attacks on American soil?

The truth is, you guys do not even bother to put your half-baked theories to the light of logic before posting them on Nairaland. Why?
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by almondjoy(f): 1:18pm On Oct 30, 2007
We are dealing with Nigerians.  Let's never forget that for one split second.  Logic never constitutes any reason to think.  It is all about how they freaking feel when the "pastors" tell them what to think from a visionary stand point.  DIM-WITS!

Most think America is like Nigeria that will sell it's soul to the devil for "cheap popularity". Buffoons!
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by dudubobo1: 1:20pm On Oct 30, 2007
almondsad,
your insults at Nigerians is getting way beyond rational. Who are you?
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by almondjoy(f): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2007
dudu-bobo:

almondsad,
your insults at Nigerians is getting way beyond rational. Who are you?

Does not matter who I am?  Just pay attention to the message.  Do I care who you are? undecided

I am a Nigerian who cares! Nigeria and Nigerians need to be cussed out to cut out that "giant of Africa" illusionary crap so a healthy state of awakeness from a collective state of "National" stupor  can start to occur!  Because I CARE!!!!--Unlike most of you!

Nigerians never love to here the truths about themselves and lets just say I get 3 kicks in one out of it---ALWAYS! grin
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by typical: 1:49pm On Oct 30, 2007
you care about your white race?
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by almondjoy(f): 2:19pm On Oct 30, 2007
TYPICAL !!!!!
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by pcmecom(m): 3:48pm On Oct 30, 2007
well, ,what more can I say its quite unfortunate that some people still believe everything they watch and read on the media,like the proverbial saying goes all that glitters is not Gold.I still stand by my previous post that
1.AMERICAN GOVERNMENT MASTERMINDED 9/11
2. AIRPLANE DIDNT CRASH AT THE PENTAGON AS WAS WIDELY ANNOUNCED
3.THE TWIN TOWERS COULDNT HAVE JUST FALLEN AS RESULT OF THE IMPACT OF THE PLANES
4.AMERICA NEEDS THE OIL IN IRAQ AND IRAN.
Well like said in my previous post the information is not for everyone,maybe some of you need to do your homework very well so that you can understand where I am coming from.
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by almondjoy(f): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2007
Well, if you feel so strongly about it, why don't you take the next bus and head to Iraq, to do the right thing?  Be the real liberator of the Iraqis from the "meddlesome"  Americans and coalition forces? cheesy Why are you on Nairaland making all this noise?
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by RichyBlacK(m): 4:52pm On Oct 30, 2007
There are many questions concerning the events of September 11, 2001 (9-11 event). However, seeing how the Bush administration has bungled, fumbled and wobbled in Iraq, I'm almost convinced that the level of sophistication necessary to plan and execute the 9-11 event was (and still is) superior to anything a cabal of low-intellect neocons can muster. That kind of coordination cannot be staged by bungling, fumbling, wobbling, inept neocons who can never distinguish an Arab from a Sikh.
Re: American Government Masterminded 9/11 by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 30, 2007
the usual cabal of conspiracy theorists. Islam is what drives this inability to reason.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Deltans See Where Your Funds Are Going! / The Jos Tragedy: If I Were The Anambra State Governor / Post-amnesty: Ex-militants Report To Camp Nov 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.