Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,481 members, 7,819,753 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization (2423 Views)

BIAFRA: EU Replies BIAFRA And Organization Of Emerging States / See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Explosive! Buhari, Nigeria And The Organization Of Islamic Conference (OIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization by 13volts(m): 8:28am On Mar 18, 2012
Kano = Business and commence
kaduna = more organized
Kastina = most peaceful
Jigawa = Developing
Zamfara = The next mining capital of Nigeria
Maiduguri = Used to be lively
Yola = hot
kebbi\ sokoto = peaceful but too far from virtually all
Jos = used to the best
Re: Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization by Abagworo(m): 8:49am On Mar 18, 2012
@poster. I think you should rather focus on infrastructural development because that is the most visible thing. Others can be refuted with mere word of mouth as they lack physical evidence. I heard Katsina is one of the most peaceful places to live. Do you have any street pictures from Katsina?
Re: Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization by Kobojunkie: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2012
13volts: Kano = Business and commence
kaduna = more organized

The above I know to be true.
Re: Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization by okosodo: 9:44am On Mar 18, 2012
How much did jonathan pay you people?
Re: Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization by Afam4eva(m): 10:00am On Mar 18, 2012
I've never been to any of these places but from what i hear Kano is a commmercial city while kaduna is kinda like Enugu.
Re: Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization by emmke(m): 10:34am On Mar 18, 2012
'Jos used to the best' what do u mean, pls?
Re: Kano Vs Kaduna; Business And Organization by Jarus(m): 8:56pm On Mar 26, 2012
Kaduna is like the Lagos of the North - more liberal, cosmopolitan. It also used to be the capital of old northern region, so it is the political capital of the north where vital political meetings are held.

Kano is bigger and more populous, conservative, commercial and representative of typical Hausa tradition/culture than Kaduna.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Imo Makes Possession Of Igbo Language Compulsory For Admission Into University / Jonathan Is Worst Nigerian Leader Ever - Sowore, Publisher, Sahara Reporters / Nigerian Tycoon Orji Uzor Kalu Set To Launch Hotel Chain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.