Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Pls Guys Help Me Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys Help Me Out. (780 Views)

Men. / Guys Help out! My Worrisome Experience This Mornin-She lied!!! / Guys Help! She Wants To Register On 2go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys Help Me Out. by Otunba6: 6:15pm On Mar 18, 2012
My frnd introduced me to dis site in order to get some advise from u guys here.I'm 28yrs old,my problem's dat,i dnt know how to woo a lady.Although,i had sex almost every week wit lovepedler but to win a girl heart for a relatioshp is wat seem dificult for me.D reason why i'm so worried abt it is dat,it has bcom shame&ridiculous among my frnd&family as dey all being expectn me to brings my girl to dem.Apart from dis,i want to stop patronizn ashi because of d risk involved and settled down wit som1 who wi b my wife in future.I search,search, search,toast,toast,toast but not yet work out.How long wud i continue to b lonely,pls guys help on wch trick to use.
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Out. by Odunnu: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2012
Do you have male friends? Who initiates the talk between you and them?
You must never put sleeping with her as a priority when you 'scope' a chic you like. Learn self control.
When you see a girl and admire her say maybe because of her height, her smile, her general looks, anything, walk up to her with a smile (you must be well dressed o, no be to dey wear smelly clothes) and start a conversation. If its at the bus stop you might ask her - please can I get a bus going to XYZ frm here? At the shopping mall, you might ask her if she's used a particular perf or soap and how good it is as you dont seem to know how to make a choice. In church, you might start by asking her the passage for the first reading as called out by the pastor. You just have to be confident and creative. Dont pester if she appears busy, but you can offer to help her if she appears stranded or in need.
I wish you goodluck in your 'chyking'
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Out. by InkedNerd(f): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2012
@OP: Get a wingman! Not a yeye wingman--get one with sense who knows how to treat women with respect and who probably has a "decent" relationship to show for it. Be careful though, some girls can be very yeye though.
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Out. by Otunba6: 6:42pm On Mar 18, 2012
@Odunnu,tanx i realy appreciate ur advise.
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Out. by Otunba6: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2012
@inked,wingman,do u mean a friends or big daddy?
Re: Pls Guys Help Me Out. by InkedNerd(f): 7:14pm On Mar 18, 2012
Otunba_1: @inked,wingman,do u mean a friends or big daddy?

A wingman is a guy you bring along with you on singles outings that helps you out with women and plays role of a friend who needs support with approaching potential partners. If the person actually knows what they're doing, they know the ins and outs on approaching women and how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Single Ladies Over 30yrs Are Nicer Bcs Time Is Running Out / His Girl Friend Insults His Mother. / 70 Year Old Virgin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.