Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,833 members, 7,837,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us (8951 Views)

Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by emmysam2: 4:02pm On Mar 19, 2012
Ndu-chucks. Honestly, while i do understand your case for re-adressing the Almajiri system, i cant undestand the essence of your tying this to the senseless atrocities of Boko Haram. Moreso, i do not see the logical point of comparing the case of Boko Haram with MEND. MEND were a bunch of petty thieves and criminals using thier whims and caprice to extort from the government using the deplorable condition of their environment as basis of thier actions. MEND knew their limits... they rarely killed to champion thier cause. Boko Haram on the other hand are a faceless blood thirsty terrorists who dont care a shit about who gets killed. For the records, i dont subscribe to amnesty and any form of negotiations with terrorists or militants. Once you compromise with these people, they will keep asking for more. It was a wrong move on the part of FGN to negotiate with (less harmful)MEND, it will be a big blunder to negotiate with Boko Haram.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by nduchucks: 4:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
_Negro:
What needs changing is the authority that oversees this cultural training and not the framework of the teachings. The government and the Sultanate, as well as the Emirs owe obligation and responsibility to almajiris. Almajiri is not a Nigerian institution, it is a Northern Islamic institution, therefore the changes should be championed by the Sultan. Reformative changes at the top, in terms of objective and measurable goals, pumping money into a stagnant system that has no identified deliverables is a waste. However, if the various sponsors have committed to help and resolve the problem, then it's a welcome and great beginning. I will leave almajiri alone and speak to boko now.

Everything you have up there does not absolve you elite, state governments, and the federal government of your responsibility to educate these innocent children. What da heck was done with over N2.8trillion Naira allocated for Education over the past few years? These Almajiris, now number over 30 million by some estimates and their well being cannot be left to archaic devices and a sultanate that does not have governmental authority or budget to assist her.

These boys are victimized and marginalized by the police, army, terrorists, and politicians alike. Thousands of them are in jails all over the country and accused of being BH members while they actually belong in treatment centers and schools. Did you see the faces of the teenagers paraded as members of the team who kidnapped the British/German expatriates? We cannot continue to sweep the Almajiri issue under the carpet or we will all pay dearly for it.

On boko, totally different menace! Worse than anything you can imagine. I disagree that we never faced such a threat before. Yes we have. In the 70s, practically people in the big cities lived in an age of innocence. They left their homes unlocked to go to market, they left their children playing around in the nighborhood, they even slept outside in the open terrace on hot nights, they went to all night parties and returned home safely. Then armed robbery came to town and they lost their innocence! The psychic response and shock we go through now when a bomb goes off and we see pictures of dead and mangled body parts was no different to that of people who have never had to face the barrell of a gun all of a sudden had one resting on their temple while their daughter or wife is being violated.

_Negro, you will soon fall my hand o. How can you compare the Boko menace to the introduction of armed robbers in the 70’s? You know very well that there is no comparison.

Anyway,. . .boko and almajiri are two separate issues. Supporting and reforming almajiri does not translate to reformation and cessation of terror in boko. I do not support redemption or amnesty of any kind for boko. I suggest the Govt pump whatever money is earmarked for boko as an incentive for the military force sent to fight them. Differential pay and bonus for any military team or unit credited with verifiable success for wiping a boko cell or enclave. Boost morale for the military, not for boko.

I am not saying that the Almajiri issue is the same as the Boko issue, but the Boko issue cannot be divorced from the Almajiri Nigerian disgrace. It might interest you to note that 95% of the thousands of people in jail all over Nigeria charged with BH activities are Almajiris. They are the foot soldiers of BH. To deal with the BH problem, we must address the Almajiri issue holistically. Amnesty must be granted to these victims along with educational programs just like those given to MEND members. When other actions I described in other posts are added, we’ll have a real chance for peace.

@emmysam2 please read the bolded above for your answer

TO KEEP NIGERIA ONE IS A TASK THAT MUST BE DONE cool
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Mar 19, 2012
emmysam2: [b] MEND were a bunch of petty thieves and criminals using thier whims and caprice to extort from the government using the deplorable condition of their environment as basis of thier actions. MEND knew their limits... they rarely killed to champion thier cause. Boko Haram on the other hand are a faceless blood thirsty terrorists who dont care a shit about who gets killed. For the records, i dont subscribe to amnesty and any form of negotiations with terrorists or militants. Once you compromise with these people, they will keep asking for more. It was a wrong move on the part of FGN to negotiate with (less harmful)MEND, it will be a big blunder to negotiate with Boko Haram.

We have now demoted MEND to status of petty thieves? WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. This same MEND held a whole country hostage for years -- World Oil prices were adversely affected by the actions of these terrorists, and the Eastern regions was on high alert for months, if not years, ---but now that the problem seems a part of our past, we declare they were merely petty thieves and not much else?? UNBEWEAVABLE . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anywho, this 'convenient' amnesia/convenient re-writing of past events, is why it remains hard to stand with Nigerians for Change of any kind.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Johndoe100(m): 4:10pm On Mar 19, 2012
Every boko haram member that has blood on his hands should be shot. As an alternative, BH should be left to help us reduce the population of northerners. They are too many anyway.
Does anyone really care if those cattle violators kill themselves? C'mon be honest, do you?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

We have now demoted MEND to status of petty thieves? WOW!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. This same MEND held a whole country hostage for years -- World Oil prices were adversely affected by the actions of these terrorists --- but now that the problem seems a part of our past, we declare they were merely petty thieves and not much else?? UNBEWEAVABLE . . . shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Anywho, this 'convenient' amnesia is why it remains hard to stand with Nigerians for Change of any kind.
So according to you blowing up pipelines is just as bad as killing unarmed people.
So stopping the oil from being extracted from the land of your own ancestors is the same as implementing a genocide.
Wake up !
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Johndoe100(m): 4:18pm On Mar 19, 2012
@kobojunket
You see what I mean MEND = ALL ND MILITIA
You are geting more spaced out by the day. Put an add in the paper, beg, just get LAID.
Half a word is enough for the wise.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by DuduNegro: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2012
_Chucks,

The Almajiri institution has root in Islamic scholarship. The Tibetan monks are one of the most revered religious groups in Eastern philosophies, they practice almajiri and have young acolytes that start off in their monastries as almajiris. So there is no shame in almajiri or what it stands for. The practice of it within the Nigerian context is a failure and has brought untold miseries and failures. If I make decisions for the government I will make it a national institution with adequate support and faculty and open it up to parents desiring of enrolling their children in it. The world listen when Dalai Lama talks. . . the Dalai was an almajiri in Tibet. In their culture and society almajiris are called pilgrims.

I noticed you said you are not interested in social engineering in one of your responses, you should take a second look at its benefits for the Northern elites. A change in social intercourse is needed up there and the re-engineering and re-orientation of purpose should start from the top. They own almajiri in just as much that they own Shariah. You cannot absolve them of authority over alnajiri but confer authority on them for the administration of Shariah. If Federal Govt must take ownership of almajiri, then Shariah comes along with the ownership. In that case, the Fed, not the North has unabridged access and coverage on Shariah jurisdiction.

Deal or no deal?? lol!
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by nduchucks: 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
Dudu_Negro: _Chucks,

The Almajiri institution has root in Islamic scholarship. The Tibetan monks are one of the most revered religious groups in Eastern philosophies, they practice almajiri and have young acolytes that start off in their monastries as almajiris. So there is no shame in almajiri or what it stands for. The practice of it within the Nigerian context is a failure and has brought untold miseries and failures. If I make decisions for the government I will make it a national institution with adequate support and faculty and open it up to parents desiring of enrolling their children in it. The world listen when Dalai Lama talks. . . the Dalai was an almajiri in Tibet. In their culture and society almajiris are called pilgrims.

I noticed you said you are not interested in social engineering in one of your responses, you should take a second look at its benefits for the Northern elites. A change in social intercourse is needed up there and the re-engineering and re-orientation of purpose should start from the top. They own almajiri in just as much that they own Shariah. You cannot absolve them of authority over alnajiri but confer authority on them for the administration of Shariah. If Federal Govt must take ownership of almajiri, then Shariah comes along with the ownership. In that case, the Fed, not the North has unabridged access and coverage on Shariah jurisdiction.

Deal or no deal?? lol!

Why are you attempting to muddle up issues? I shall not be distracted and will remain focused buddy! The Almajiri institution and the responsibilities of the Sultanate are legitimate topics another thread. Feel free to open that thread.

How can you exclude Almajiris from a possible amnesty program for BH in light of the post below?

ndu_chucks:
I am not saying that the Almajiri issue is the same as the Boko issue, but the Boko issue cannot be divorced from the Almajiri Nigerian disgrace. It might interest you to note that 95% of the thousands of people in jail all over Nigeria charged with BH activities are Almajiris. They are the foot soldiers of BH. To deal with the BH problem, we must address the Almajiri issue holistically. Amnesty must be granted to these victims along with educational programs just like those given to MEND members. When other actions I described in other posts are added, we’ll have a real chance for peace.

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Why are you attempting to muddle up issues? I shall not be distracted and will remain focused buddy! The Almajiri institution and the responsibilities of the Sultanate are legitimate topics another thread. Feel free to open that thread.

How can you exclude Almajiris from a possible amnesty program for BH in light of the post below?

Look where will the money to educate your 30 million almajiri be coming from ?
So you want the southerners to spend all their resources and money to help the north, once again.
I think it would be better if we seceded. Because the north has too much problems and really too little resources and money, we will not go on starving our children for you. Get yourselves out of your own mess.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Personally, I would consider helping to halt the almajiri if secession was agreed on first.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by nduchucks: 4:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Nwanne looks like you're fixing for a slugfest. I'm not "the elite" maybe you are, however, thats beside the point. I hope you know there are many ways to solve Boko Haram, one of which is - we can all walk away and leave the core north to solve it on their own. The reason I'm interested in extending hand to Boko Haram is purely from Christian point - not politics so, quit the "Elite" label 'cause it wont fly.

If I toll the line of politics my solution will be different.

Nwannem, you are in denial because you do not realize that you belong to the elite class as far as Nigeria is concerned. Your denial explains your disconnect with the poor Nigerians including Almajiris. You don't seem to understand that we owe these Almajiris the same opportunities we had, simply because of an accident of being born where we were born. As I said in another post, 95-98% of the so-called Boko Haram members, by the thousands, currently in Nigerian jails are Almajiris. How many times are you people going to screw them up. Decent people must stand up for these kids.

The financiers and the brains behind BH are well known to the government, according to our President. Let them arrest and prosecute the real culprits and provide amnesty to these young victimes. I venture to say that all arrested BH members under the age of 20 should be released immediately!

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 19, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Nwannem, you are in denial because you do not realize that you belong to the elite class as far as Nigeria is concerned. Your denial explains your disconnect with the poor Nigerians including Almajiris. You don't seem to understand that we owe these Almajiris the same opportunities we had, simply because of an accident of being born where we were born. As I said in another post, 95-98% of the so-called Boko Haram members, by the thousands, currently in Nigerian jails are Almajiris. How many times are you people going to screw them up. Decent people must stand up for these kids.

The financiers and the brains behind BH are well known to the government, according to our President. Let them arrest and prosecute the real culprits and provide amnesty to these young victimes. I venture to say that all arrested BH members under the age of 20 should be released immediately!

So we should release people who have killed more than one thousand peaceful unarmed Nigerians ?
Don't you think if you wanted to help almajiri then you should have acted before they reached the point of no return ?
Do you mean that Almajiri is entitled to killing human beings ?
almajiri is the creation of muslim northerners why should christian southerners and middle beltans pay the bill ?
Are you now saying to everybody whose relatives were assassinated by your almajiri is not entitled to justice ?
The only way we could go forward is secession because we in the south and middle belt can not communicate with you people in the north, we do not think the same and let us just stop this disaster.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by oiseworld: 5:56pm On Mar 19, 2012
this almanjiris, don't they have parents? Can't they go home,what do they do? With the vast land in the north they wouldn't farm. Am tired of this northerners and all their problems. They just give birth and walk away like a snake pills off its skin. I do not agree that a dime be spent on the almanjiries talkless of boko haram.

Oh God! GEJ has started pissing me off.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by DuduNegro: 6:38pm On Mar 19, 2012
Of course it will be expected that a high proportion of the foot soldiers will be almajiris, I dont expect boko to recruit its foot soldiers from college campuses. The mission needs sympathisers that will be trained in x,y,z. Almajiri is already trained in x and y, their z training is only in weapon handling. Conversely, a college student will need all three x,y and z training to be ready for field deployment. So intuitively almajiri will be in the swell of their field force.

Boko is a Federal Govt problem, Almajiri is not! Fed should wipe boko out, not cozy up with them. The smart association of almajiri to boko haram is a PR attempt to legitimize Boko and give it a soft image. Almajiri as an institution is over a century old, it is not limited to Nigeria . . .it is prascticed in other countries, although they have a better management and appeal to it than we do, but nonetheless, we are not an island in the ocean on the issue of almajiri.

Boko on the other hand is a cancer that must be cured, the patient must not die with it but the tumor must be removed, painfully as that will be. You want boko to get paid and rewarded for unleashing unjustified terror on the country. What a crazy idea! Will this settlement then resolve the alnajiri problem in the North?

Make me a believer on what boko has done to earn monetary award or compensation.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by nduchucks: 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2012
patriot2: Look where will the money to educate your 30 million almajiri be coming from ?
So you want the southerners to spend all their resources and money to help the north, once again.
I think it would be better if we seceded. Because the north has too much problems and really too little resources and money, we will not go on starving our children for you. Get yourselves out of your own mess.

It appears that you are ignorant of events which are currently taking place in Nigeria. Abi you be diasporan exile ni?
I told you that the Islamic Bank has already made $98 million available for Almajiri education. Additionally, the Minister of State for Education, Mr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, declared that the Federal Government will deliver 400 Almajiri schools to the 19 Northern states and GEJ already guaranteed that 100 of those will be delivered by June this year. Read up, olodo.

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 19, 2012
ndu_chucks:

It appears that you are ignorant of events which are currently taking place in Nigeria. Abi you be diasporan exile ni?
I told you that the Islamic Bank has already made $98 million available for Almajiri education. Additionally, the Minister of State for Education, Mr Ezenwo Nyesom Wike, declared that the Federal Government will deliver 400 Almajiri schools to the 19 Northern states and GEJ already guaranteed that 100 of those will be delivered by June this year. Read up, olodo.

Then it seems to me that we are already doing too much for your almajiri.
Why do you keep asking us more, and why do you keep linking them to nboko haram ?
What injustice have we done to your precious almajiri ?
The only thing that is responsible for your almajiri problem, to me, is your ideology.
So work within yourselves and let the govt kill the boko terrorists.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:12pm On Mar 19, 2012
OPC and MASSOB have lost out on this one grin grin grin
But Seriously, when a central government accedes to armed groups intent on destabilizing the government with amnesty, it will never end, tomorrow some miscreants will start blowing up stuff and our government will be all to kind to create another office and amnesty project to feed it.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 19, 2012
This people has even less than northern Nigeria but look at what they managed to do by themselves.
Instead northern nigeria has become a professional blackmailer! A terrorist breeder!
A religious refugee, a mindless and senseless group of people!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgMn7x73JvE
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
some muslim northerners have no pride, no honour. Claim only what is yours and live what is not yours to whom it belongs. Do not kill people unless it is for self defence. Do not try to force your religion on others.
Do not in any way defend terrorists!
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by tribalism(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
i have no problem with boko haram bombings in the north. the day they will detonate one in the south is the day nigeria will go into another civil war. TO DIVIDE NIGERIA IS A TASK THAT MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED. up boko haram.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by creationxt(m): 8:16pm On Mar 19, 2012
We don't negotiate with terrorists. BH has no basis for killing innocent people and demanding Islamization of Nigeria. Government must keep fighting these terrorists while also developing the North and investing heavily on education in the North.

We don't negotiate with terrorists.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by ikeyman00(m): 8:47pm On Mar 19, 2012
@@@@@

sss should arrest the poster as soon as they can

and this thread is useless
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 19, 2012
creationxt: We don't negotiate with terrorists. BH has no basis for killing innocent people and demanding Islamization of Nigeria. Government must keep fighting these terrorists while also developing the North and investing heavily on education in the North.

We don't negotiate with terrorists.
Why should we be using the oil money coming from the south to invest a lot in the north, what about the south, don't we have our own problems ? Charity starts at home. If the north is not happy that they are poor then they chose the wrong way to leave the path of poverty, instead of developing their resources and doing business they chose into turn themselves to terrorists. No, there is no reward for terrorism, only a bullet to the head.
By the way I know you are against boko haram, but I think you are too soft on the north which is pulling us back.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 9:00pm On Mar 19, 2012
creationxt: [size=14pt]We don't negotiate with terrorists.[/size] BH has no basis for killing innocent people and demanding Islamization of Nigeria. Government must keep fighting these terrorists while also developing the North and investing heavily on education in the North.

[size=14pt]We don't negotiate with terrorists.[/size]

Repeating a lie does not then make it true.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

How is that a lie, the man is stating a principle.
This is a principle every state must follow if it is to go anywhere.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by SamIkenna: 9:22pm On Mar 19, 2012
ndu_chucks:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nwannem, you are in denial because you do not realize that you belong to the elite class as far as Nigeria is concerned

My brother, I'm speechless. Anyway, if you insist I'm of the elites then I guess I'm a member of the boggee men club thats almajirizing the almajiris.

You don't seem to understand that we owe these Almajiris the same opportunities we had, simply because of an accident of being born where we were born.

I was born in the part of the country that suffered heavily during and after the war so my condition should be worse than theirs - guess what? My father did his job and made sure I went to those schools that were decimated by Russian MIGs, I passed and I'm grateful to him and God. He did what he did because he was a responsible parent - Keyword = parents be responsible.

How many times are you people going to screw them up.

I didnt, their parents did, their generals did, their emirs did, their military presidents did, and finally they're doing it on their own accord.

I'm beginning to think that maybe core north has no shame. Problems that every region solve, the core north sees it and says - NO SOLUTION. Do you know that every region, before colonialism, could be said to be filled with almajiris? In fact core north was ahead of West and East in terms of formal education. The north could write in Arabic as well as did slightly complex algebra that both East and West was unaware of during the pre-colonial era. Basically, We, the southern people, were more almajirized during pre-colonial era but fought our way to an almajiri-free society without seeking for help from the center.

In the south, as soon as the East saw how important western style education was they went to work and before independence they either completely or almost closed the literacy gap the western Nigeria gave them - they did this with no central help. After the punctuation in education due to war in Eastern Nigeria the East went to work again and you can see the result in the number of undergraduates from Imo, Abia, etc. On the wester Nigerian flank - check out Ekiti state and see the weight its pulling even with meager allocation.

The point is - we didnt screw anybody, in fact its more correct to say that core north screwed the rest of us. If the Abachas, Buharis, OBJs(the only southerner amongst them), and Ibbs had allowed us to do something meaninful when our population was much smaller I believe we would've been better off today.

Every man is the architect of his own life just as every region, zone, state, etc are the makers of their path. This almajiri problem is core northern problem, we will only help because of our love for God and man and I expect people from core north to give us that little respect that we deserve and not think that blackmail will unlock the purse of a man from Bayelsa, Osun, Edo, Imo, Benue, etc.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by jmaine: 9:28pm On Mar 19, 2012
Patriot2 dishing out a lot of back handed slaps to the irredeemable fools . . .
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by deandavid(m): 10:26pm On Mar 19, 2012
all dis hausa pple, una no even get shame? Wch persn money una wan giv bh? I no hear well. Lazy Theives. Come collect na. Dokubo go just kill of una trowe. Just imagine pple givin birth 2 children dy cnt cater for, in d name of religion, dy ll nt take vacine in d name of religion, dy ll nt go to skool in d name of religion. Hw do u live wit such pple? Poster wat has been ur effort 2 reorientate ur brodas, it seems u r a bit educated, bt wat is ur contributn to educate ur pple. I served in d north, i had 2 persnal amajirin i teach,feed nd cloth b4 leavin dat place. Una wen go skool try talk 2 una brodas make dem go skool. Stop beggin 4 money. U no dy shame? Ole.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 10:27pm On Mar 19, 2012
patriot2:
How is that a lie, the man is stating a principle.
This is a principle every state must follow if it is to go anywhere.

Well, apparently Nigeria is not every state, so spare me the bull about principles there! You are more than 2 years and probably 3 budgets late on that one.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Well, apparently Nigeria is not every state, so spare me the bull about principles there!
I forgot people like you had no principles, no honour, no sense.
I even wonder if you are not a boy-lover.
If Northern muslims want to make Nigeria a state with no principles then I guess it is needless to say the south and middle belt want no part of it. We can not move forward with the north being so backward.
You people are not contributors in our society, you are takers, you feed with our resources and our taxes and you give nothing good to thank us. instead you make terrorist gangs and target our people in the north and the unarmed christians in the north. What can I say, you people are very much like an infected finger, we need to cut you off in order to move on.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 10:41pm On Mar 19, 2012
what a waste of my time again . .. anywho . . .

creationxt: [size=14pt]We don't negotiate with terrorists.[/size] BH has no basis for killing innocent people and demanding Islamization of Nigeria. Government must keep fighting these terrorists while also developing the North and investing heavily on education in the North.

[size=14pt]We don't negotiate with terrorists.[/size]

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2012
Kobojunkie: what a waste of my time again . .. anywho . . .

kobojunkie have you no shame ?
I have demonstrated that all you ever said was fallacy and ignorance, yet you keep posting and repeating some of your former posts of which I have already shown the stupidity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rep Watches As Aides Assault FRSC Official / We Had A Budget Surplus Of ₦89 Billion In 2019, Lagos State Corrects BudgIT / FG Orders Contractor Back To Eleme-Onne East-West Road Construction Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.