Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,837 members, 7,838,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us (8952 Views)

Who Set 2015 As End Of Amnesty Program? / Ayiri Emami Urges Buhari To End Amnesty Program For Ex Militants / GEJ - Boko Haram Disorganised My Plans For Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by cfours: 6:54am On Mar 20, 2012
Sam_Ikenna:

Did we wrong the people of Niger Delta - Yes.
Whether MEND started a just cause and eventually became criminals is a different story, at least we all can agree we did some wrong to the people of that region.

Now, what wrong did we do to core north?

what do you mean by "we"?
I don't think I have personally wronged the people of Niger Delta. So I cannot fold my arms and say that it's ok that they were kidnapping and killing innocent folks. That's a terrorist act.

Boko Haram is fighting against the same government that MEND was fighting against. The north is the least developed region in Nigeria after all and one can't fathom the deplorable condition the average northerner is subject to until one visit the place so I'm really not shocked at the agitation and unrest. But they are carrying out their frustration on often times innocent people. that shouldn't be excused.

although I agree that MEND's cause and organization is 100x more plausible than Boko Haram's.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 10:16am On Mar 20, 2012
c.fours:

what do you mean by "we"?
I don't think I have personally wronged the people of Niger Delta. So I cannot fold my arms and say that it's ok that they were kidnapping and killing innocent folks. That's a terrorist act.

Boko Haram is fighting against the same government that MEND was fighting against. The north is the least developed region in Nigeria after all and one can't fathom the deplorable condition the average northerner is subject to until one visit the place so I'm really not shocked at the agitation and unrest. But they are carrying out their frustration on often times innocent people. that shouldn't be excused.

although I agree that MEND's cause and organization is 100x more plausible than Boko Haram's.

the killing of christians and southerners does not qualify as fight against the government, it rather qualifies as genocide on the christians and southerners in the north. Boko haram made it very clear it was on a religious war and stated its goal as the implementation of sharia. So stop fooling yourself. By the way who exactly is responsible for poverty in the north? certainly not the FG cause if anything FG is responsible for giving the north too much of the south's oil money . There are still many corrections I could give to you but I am tired, get educated.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Pambegua(m): 10:42am On Mar 20, 2012
Pls. Put out all ur senstiment aside and not look at it from north/south or muslims/christians divide- u may end up being the worst bigots!
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Pambegua: Pls. Put out all ur senstiment aside and not look at it from north/south or muslims/christians divide- u may end up being the worst bigots!
how can you do that when you clearly have a bunch of muslim northerners mass killing christians and southerners in the north. Please I am fed up of correcting people with no intellect on this forum. Stop talking out of your emotions, your kindness or lack of judgement, I am using only facts. get facts and use your brain.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2012
Pambegua: Pls. Put out all ur senstiment aside and not look at it from north/south or muslims/christians divide- u may end up being the worst bigots!

Jeez dude, aren't you asking for too much there? Afterall these are your typical Nigerians here . . . . grin
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by afrodiva: 3:44am On Mar 21, 2012
Kobojunkie:

Jeez dude, aren't you asking for too much there? Afterall these are your typical Nigerians here . . . . grin
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 3:53am On Mar 21, 2012
compare these two messages:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ntmT6QZdaA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umkj50SUzck

notice that one is calling for the slaughter of unarmed civilians and the other is calling for the safety of unarmed civilians.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On Mar 21, 2012
^^^^

I prefer to follow their actions instead of their words. One talked of safety but because of his actions, lives were lost subsequently. The other talk of death and just like he said, it did happened. Both are guilty and they all should be hanged.
Am not deceived, Idi-Amin and even Gadafi were talking of safety, whereas their military forces were killing at the background
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem: ^^^^

I prefer to follow their actions instead of their words. One talked of safety but because of his actions, lives were lost subsequently. The other talk of death and just like he said, it did happened. Both are guilty and they all should be hanged.
Am not deceived, Idi-Amin and even Gadafi were talking of safety, whereas their military forces were killing at the background
Post the news reports stating the killings of civilians by MEND!
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 4:57pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: Post the news reports stating the killings of civilians by MEND!

Enjoy my brother. this is just one among the many grin grin grin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/5818102/Nigerian-oil-rebels-attack-Lagos.html
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

Enjoy my brother. this is just one among the many grin grin grin

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/nigeria/5818102/Nigerian-oil-rebels-attack-Lagos.html
Is that all ? Where is the count of killing of civilians ?
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: Is that all ? Where is the count of killing of civilians ?

I never knew u enjoy reading about innocent lives being killed. sorry am not ur type. if u want more, abegii make use of Google, its very easy. Ur thirst will be quenched.
Ur initial believe was MEND never killed the innocent. Bros, dont change the goal post in the middle of the game.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

I never knew u enjoy reading about innocent lives being killed. sorry am not ur type. if u want more, abegii make use of Google, its very easy. Ur thirst will be quenched.
Ur initial believe was MEND never killed the innocent. Bros, dont change the goal post in the middle of the game.
So what I should understand is that yopu don't know MEND more than me and you are just saying rubbish to put them at the same level with boko haram.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2: So what I should understand is that yopu don't know MEND more than me and you are just saying rubbish to put them at the same level with boko haram.

i lived and still living in the supposedly stronghold of MEND and so i know what i am talking about. u claimed they never killed the innocent, av been able to enlighten u about this. Now u are requesting for more bloody stories but am aint interested, instead i asked u to do ur homework having given u expo as per where to get it. I cant continue to spoon-feed u so dont get lazy on me, get to work and search boy.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

i lived and still living in the supposedly stronghold of MEND and so i know what i am talking about. u claimed they never killed the innocent, av been able to enlighten u about this. Now u are requesting for more bloody stories but am aint interested, instead i asked u to do ur homework having given u expo as per where to get it. I cant continue to spoon-feed u so dont get lazy on me, get to work and search.
You certainly don't live in Niger Delta. And you can't provide proof to your claim, instead you are asking me to provide proof to your claim.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
You certainly don't live in Niger Delta. And you can't provide proof to your claim, instead you are asking me to provide proof to your claim.

how do u know that i dont live in the Niger delta or u think no ND resident will question the policies of the retardeen? sorry to disappoint u? Av u taken ur time to go through my recent posts here on nairaland before reaching this conclusion. little diligence from u once again wont lead u to such false conclusion, my friendo, dont be lazy. For ur info, av been in here for almost a decade now so once again i know what am talking about.

Besides, my only claim was MEND killed the innocent and av been able to prove it even if its just only one innocent live. what else do u want from me
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:02pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

how do u know that i dont live in the Niger delta or u think no ND resident will question the policies of the retardeen? sorry to disappoint u? Av u taken ur time to go through my recent posts here on nairaland before reaching this conclusion. little diligence from u once again wont lead u to such false conclusion, my friendo, dont be lazy. For ur info, av been in here for almost a decade now so once again i know what am talking about.
If you are from ND and talk like you do then I suggest you go north and stand with bh and see if you come back alive.
you have to be a fool not to know when your survival is being questioned. period
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

Besides, my only claim was MEND killed the innocent and av been able to prove it even if its just only one innocent live. what else do u want from me
By the way if you were from ND then you would know that Gen John Togo was dead.
While you requested in an earlier post that he were hanged.
QED.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 6:09pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
If you are from ND and talk like you do then I suggest you go north and stand with bh and see if you come back alive.
you have to be a fool not to know when your survival is being questioned. period

O boy, u keep failing in ur comprehension capabilities. Did u read where i said ND resident? does that conclusively tell u that i am from ND? grin grin grin
besides, its only the Igbos i believe are complaining that they are being wiped out or has the Ijaws, Ikweres, Itsekiris etc also joined them?
Foo0lish boy, am i right if i say u are Igbo?
grin grin
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

O boy, u keep failing in ur comprehension capabilities. Did u read where i said ND resident? does that conclusively tell u that i am from ND? grin grin grin
besides, its only the Igbos i believe are complaining that they are being wiped out or has the Ijaws, Ikweres, Itsekiris etc also joined them?
Foo0lish boy, am i right if i say u are Igbo?
grin grin
guess again, you clearly stated that you were a NDeltan, and now you say you are not.
Funny!
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
By the way if you were from ND then you would know that Gen John Togo was dead.
While you requested in an earlier post that he were hanged.
QED.

Please post/read what i said again? John Togo was part and parcel of the criminous MEND that includes the likes of TOMPOLO, BOYLOAF etc Anyone that was once associated with such must me killed. Togo is dead, what about Ateke,Tompolo etc why are they also not charged being members of mend? U are fast sounding disgusting
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
guess again, you clearly stated that you were a NDeltan, and now you say you are not.
Funny!

unlike u, when am not certain about something, i ask or u dont know the meaning of this sign "?" again? how can u deduce my question for a guess. my friend, wake up nahhhh

[b]tell me where i stated i am a NDeltan or am not? what i said was the below, please use ur brain:

i lived and still living in the supposedly stronghold of MEND and so i know what i am talking about.

[/b]
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:15pm On Mar 21, 2012
Demdem:

Please post/read what i said again? John Togo was part and parcel of the criminous MEND that includes the likes of TOMPOLO, BOYLOAF etc Anyone that was once associated with such must me killed. Togo is dead, what about Ateke,Tompolo etc why are they also not charged being members of mend? U are fast sounding disgusting
Hmm, ket me see, maybe they didn't kill civilians, just maybe the people who killed civilians are already out of the game or are being prosecuted. So long fake Niger Deltan who wants to hang a dead man.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 21, 2012
[I am zulu
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
Hmm, ket me see, maybe they didn't kill civilians, just maybe the people who killed civilians are already out of the game or are being prosecuted. So long fake Niger Deltan who wants to hang a dead man.

u are simply doing all what u can to adsorb MEND. sorry bro, those guys are criminals and killers. the ref i gave u said the bellow:

A statement from the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (Mend), which claimed responsibility for the attack, said the "depot and loading tankers moored at the facility are currently on fire".
Nine people "may have been injured or killed" in the attack, Mend added

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 6:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
instead of talking, go and prepare a gun so that you can tackle boko when if they come, go and organise a civil militia in the north (with your haussa brothers) to defend yourselves and southerners against bh.

Now u arent talking sense. i will leave u now. afterall, av been able to convince u that MEND indeed killed the innocent even if its one single soul. Its not my duty to carry gun and tackle BH, the retardeen was voted for to secure the lives and properties of Nigerians. If he cant do such, he should humbly resign.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 21, 2012
I am zulu
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Beaf: 6:36pm On Mar 21, 2012
patriot2:
Funny!

Lol! Dude, go over the two behaviours I mentioned mark out boko haram members on NL (on the other thread), and you will recognise the game demdem is playing.

1 Like

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 21, 2012
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Reanaa: 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2012
More of this good news. They would have to pay for all the innocent lives they wasted. Amnesty boko haram my foot

1 Like

Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2012
Actually it is not even soldiers it is ordinary police.
Re: The Time For Gej's Boko Haram Amnesty Program Is Upon Us by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Mar 23, 2012
patriot2:
First of all you didn't convince me of anything, I was just playing a logical game with you.
No president can protect 160 million people with only 130000 soldiers. It is very easy for a group of people to become terrorists and start killing random people and then go and hide. The president can not over stretch the army.
What we need is at least one million soldiers and 30 billion dollar budget for the army.
But it is the same insane people like you who will oppose it yet expect to be protected, you can be happy because foir now nobody is targeting you, but be sure it will soon change, it is then that you will start crawling for help.

I know u are very stubborn being. u asked me if MEND ever killed any innocent that i showed u and u are saying u arent convinced. please continue to wallow in your ignorance. cant help ur predicament any longer.

Am ur only friend on this thread that will sincerely tell u that the only game u are playing is a senseless one. It's simply very fooolish on ur part to think otherwise. Events in and outside our country should be able to convince u that having millions of soldiers will never bring an end to any form of terrorism in whatever form. Ask the Americans. Effective Intelligence gathering, Justice and making scape goats of those found disturbing the peace of the land under the ambit of the law coupled with effective policing are some of the ways that these issues can be tackled once and for all. when some of these elements are absent, so amount of military killing can bring an end to any form of terrorism. Even amnesty wont because if it does we shouldnt be seeing recent skimishes even from the ND of recent even after amnesty has been granted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Loses Membership Of The Senate / Dora Akunyuli Asks Yardua To Step Down! / Lawan Names Committee For Electoral Act Amendment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.