Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,763 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? (928 Views)

Why Some People Can't Be With One Partner No Matter How Much They Are Loved. / THREAD For Those Who Have More Than One Partner -What Are Your Plans 4 VAL ? / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by deltalife(m): 5:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
To me I think it posses a barrier(threat to personal freedom), Your activities will now be so monitored.
When you post on some ones wall he/she becomes jelous
and complain, if someone tags the foto of you
or you tag the foto of some-one else, wahala.

To me its not right but what do you think about this?
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by LordReed(m): 6:17pm On Mar 19, 2012
It's so obvious you are a player. Only the guilty have something to hide.

1 Like

Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by dipo1: 7:09pm On Mar 19, 2012
I removed my chic from my friends' list. She was asking questions and I just got tired of them
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by buzor(m): 1:13am On Mar 20, 2012
op wot re u thinking by asking such question?
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by BodyKiss(m): 3:46am On Mar 20, 2012
Insecurity.
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by 195(f): 5:34am On Mar 20, 2012
angry angry
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2012
What is so bad in it if you have got nothing to hide?
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by deltalife(m): 1:49pm On Mar 21, 2012
The truth is that I can't post on my female friends wall nor tagg their fotos, she will always ask in an annoying way.
I have actually Unfriended her yesterday and now she is refusing to pick my calls.
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by LordReed(m): 3:22pm On Mar 21, 2012
deltalife: The truth is that I can't post on my female friends wall nor tagg their fotos, she will always ask in an annoying way.
I have actually Unfriended her yesterday and now she is refusing to pick my calls.

That was actually a bad move. If you can't handle the trust issues then stay of Facebook. She probably suspects you and you have now made it worse.

Deal with the trust issues you have between you two. if you have nothing to hide then restore her back to your friends list and do trustworthy things so she knows she's got nothing to fear.
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by greedie1(f): 4:44pm On Mar 21, 2012
I see nothing wrong with it, if u understand nd trust eachother..... my boyfriend is on my friendlist nd he is quite comfortable wit my numerous malefriends, der comments nd tags...i dont see ow it matters
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by deltalife(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2012
Then if there is nothing wrong about it she should stop complaining.
Re: Is It Right To Have One's Partner On One's Facebook? by cowgurl: 4:16pm On May 07, 2012
@Topic,I don't see anything wrong with it. All u need do is UNDERSTAND each other, Simple!

(1) (Reply)

Gay Brodas!!!let's Meet Here / Destined - Love Theory / Is It Wrong For Women To Wait To Settle Down?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.