Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? (18505 Views)

How Do Guys Cope This Days?????? / Why Some People Can't Be With One Partner No Matter How Much They Are Loved. / How Do Guys Cope With Girls With Many Male Friends? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 7:52pm On Oct 01, 2012
How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner?

I find it amazing when I hear or see guys who boast of having up to 3 girls friends at a time (not flings). As a guy this is something i have never bothered trying. Once I am in a relationship, I stick to that partner (Emotionally and financially). Not that I don't get to have steady flings from time to time, but keeping up to 3 girl friends at a go is killing.

I would be the type of guy that will be termed 'very responsible'. Meaning I cater for my woman's basic needs and a little excess when the money is available. Even if the lady is richer, older and more sophisticated. It has always been my way.

I treat her like a brother, father, friend and lover by sharing experiences and advicing her. So doing all this with two other girls will probably drive me nuts.

Guys please how have you managed to cope with 3 steady girl friends over a period of time?

7 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by bealuv(f): 8:07pm On Oct 01, 2012
yhu know i av always 1dad dat too.....kant wait to read wat guyz av to say
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 8:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
I hope they don't derail the thread and ban me again.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by JoanJohnson(f): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
The guys av refused to comment, badt guys.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by kokoye(m): 8:15pm On Oct 01, 2012
ask baba God.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nnekacherry: 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2012
Lol.. Don't mind them...
They are running...
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 8:31pm On Oct 01, 2012
brother its not easy
the incessant fone calls,
the plotting, planning
dividing your self
scheduling appointments, dates, everytin
but the beauty of it is youre in control, cos any small mistake from any of these gurls
snap shes off - not wen ure even killin urself to be wif her in d first place

menh. . its not easy to be a player abeg cheesy
attimes na so my fone go ring from morning till evening 7 different gurls 7 different wahala angry

4 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 8:48pm On Oct 01, 2012
@190, you are correct.

I am a very bad liar. Once I try to lie, I will give up instantly. Also I don't know how to be sneaky. I drop my phones anywhere and anyhow. I just threaten to get annoyed with my girlfriend if she picks up my phone but she knows its only a mere threat.

I missed 3 solid dates within the past one week because she saw my BBM chat and the scheduled time of the different dates.

Also I spend heavily on my woman so I don't think I have excess to spend on a second and third.

All these are the reasons why it quite difficult for me to double date.

Most of my flings even always end up being my Ex, female friends or people who confess their crush on me. It is always stressful starting up a new relationship when I am already in one.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by ifihearam: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2012
SAME WAY THE BABES COPE NA lipsrsealed

ITS VERY SIMPLE

13 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 9:06pm On Oct 01, 2012
ifihearam: SAME WAY THE BABES COPE NA lipsrsealed

ITS VERY SIMPLE

Believe it or not, 90% of girls that cheat on their guy actually had a fling and were not in a full time relationship with the other guy (though no statistics to prove but I know I am not too far from that figure).

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by mashnino(m): 9:13pm On Oct 01, 2012
oga you are on a long thing..

d rules are;

make sure you are in love wit the first.

make sure you respect the first more

never delete msgs from the first

never take your phone away from the first

the first is actually your point of focus

never..i repeat..never fall in love with any oda but the first

make sure you are in charge of the rest..

infact everything is about your first...

y?

because you fall back to her if anything goes wrong with any of the rest

y?

because you are in love with her..

and about money...

pay me to teach you how to control the flow of cash through them

11 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 9:17pm On Oct 01, 2012
mashnino: oga you are on a long thing..

d rules are;

y?

y?

and about money...

exactly

there was a time, my number 6 wanted to start misbehaving nagging and all that

I show am door ------------------------------------------>

she came back begging when hunger wire am grin grin

number 1's and 2 are always priceless

number 7 is always too busy with her other boyfriend so i nor send cheesy cheesy

the rest nor get wahala cos them know their slots

7 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: @190, you are correct.

I am a very bad liar. Once I try to lie, I will give up instantly. Also I don't know how to be sneaky. I drop my phones anywhere and anyhow. I just threaten to get annoyed with my girlfriend if she picks up my phone but she knows its only a mere threat.

I missed 3 solid dates within the past one week because she saw my BBM chat and the scheduled time of the different dates.

Also I spend heavily on my woman so I don't think I have excess to spend on a second and third.

All these are the reasons why it quite difficult for me to double date.

Most of my flings even always end up being my Ex, female friends or people who confess their crush on me. It is always stressful starting up a new relationship when I am already in one.

then you need a coaching lesson from 190

never i repeat never you leave chats on your fone,

put a lock on it and always remember the rule

Never you lay all your eggs in one NIGERIAN BASKET

Despite 2 of my 7 gurlfriends not Nigerians but europeans

but . . . home is home oh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
@Mashino
See small pikin wey one teach person.
I aint talking of secondary school or university boys kind of relationship. I am talking of MEN.

I have flings at least twice a week (wasn't to include this) so you can see the issue of falling inlove isn't welcome.

Share your experience and save the advice. As it isn't relevant to me.
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: @190, you are correct.
I am a very bad liar. Once I try to lie, I will give up instantly. Also I don't know how to be sneaky. I drop my phones anywhere and anyhow. I just threaten to get annoyed with my girlfriend if she picks up my phone but she knows its only a mere threat. I missed 3 solid dates within the past one week because she saw my BBM
chat and the scheduled time of the different dates. Also I spend heavily on my woman so I don't think I have excess to spend
on a second and third. All these are the reasons why it quite difficult for me to double date. Most of my flings even always end up being my Ex, female friends or
people who confess their crush on me. It is always stressful starting up a new relationship when I am already in one.

ACHIEVEMENT angry
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 9:24pm On Oct 01, 2012
mashnino: oga you are on a long thing..

d rules are;

y?

y?

and about money...

its funny because people dont know that the more gurls you date the more chances you have
for saving especially when they have doubts about you in their lives, they tend to behave more
i once had a typical hungry infected nigerian gurl for so many years, i spent like hell
infact i believe i should have been a house owner in lagos by now grin grin
she left and i replaced her with 6 others, spend for only one, two or three
the rest can always make do with food and other occasional dates like clubbing
no need spliting cash around

call me a player angry angry

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 9:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ipso Loquita:

ACHIEVEMENT angry

JEALOUSY
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: JEALOUSY

is that what u think? SHAKING MY HEAD...
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 9:33pm On Oct 01, 2012
Ipso Loquita:

is that what u think? SHAKING MY HEAD...

Hold your neck well before your head drops off it.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Mynd44: 9:51pm On Oct 01, 2012
The rules are simple
*know how to lie but make sure each has an inch of truth in them
*never come up with elaborate stories. Keep em simple and short
* Learn how to plan your time and juggle
* Always answer every female call with hey babe and male valls with guy how far?
* Delete all messages immediately they come in.
* Have dedicated friends
*make sure you introduce the girls to one other as your "friend"
* and have a good memory

17 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: Hold your neck well before your head drops off it.

cheesycheesycheesy yeah, VERY FUNNY angry
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mynd_44: The rules are simple
*know how to lie but make sure each has an inch of truth in them
*never come up with elaborate stories. Keep em simple and short
* Learn how to plan your time and juggle
* Always answer every female call with hey babe and male valls with guy how far?
* Delete all messages immediately they come in.
* Have dedicated friends
*make sure you introduce the girls to one other as your "friend"
* and have a good memory

so how long haave you been doing this? undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 01, 2012
ridiculous answers from ridiculous babyboys.
190, you wish. wake up from your fantasy world and do something useful.

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2012
joeydozzy:

so how long haave you been doing this? undecided
Never done it before
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2012
Mynd_44:
Never done it before

and you know all this because....

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by mashnino(m): 10:11pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk: @Mashino
See small pikin wey one teach person.
I aint talking of secondary school or university boys kind of relationship. I am talking of MEN.

I have flings at least twice a week (wasn't to include this) so you can see the issue of falling inlove isn't welcome.

Share your experience and save the advice. As it isn't relevant to me.

wooow...

den you are the dullest man around here..

where wre you when your mates were learning?

olodo..

your fellow men are not even answering you because they don't know the right answer to give to you..

mtcheew..mumu

2 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2012
@ op

Having multiple partners is like a TUG OF WAR!

Seriously nobody is in control at all times and at any particular time, as control is shared between both sides at intervals.

For every girl you think you are playing, each of the may have like double the amount you have and are definitely playing you the guy as well!

You can never share your love and attention equally because you can never serve two masters at a time meaning that even the person you love most will be affected!

And while you think the girls are fools because you are playing them, so do the girls also think you too are a fool because they are doing unto you what you do to them!

Be wise wink

11 Likes

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by acidtalk: 10:21pm On Oct 01, 2012
@Mushin
Na you dem send come to come and derail the thread shey?
Even your BAT eyes.
There's was no were I demanded for tutor. I made it known from the onset that permanent two timing isn't my thing I only do flings.

So what is the tears you are shedding all about?
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by mashnino(m): 10:25pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk:
@Mushin
Even your BAT eyes.
There's was no were I demanded for tutor. I made it known from the onset that permanent two timing isn't my thing I only do flings.

about how dumb you are..

and as i have noticed, matured men are already advising you..

so do yourself a favor and keep quiet and learn..

1 Like

Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 10:35pm On Oct 01, 2012
the question was HOW DO GUYS COPE

how come some women are here advicing others themselves is beyond me
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 10:36pm On Oct 01, 2012
acidtalk:
@Mushin
Even your BAT eyes.

grin grin grin
Re: How Do Guys Cope With More Than One Partner? by 190: 10:38pm On Oct 01, 2012
carefreewannabe: ridiculous answers from ridiculous babyboys.
190, you wish. wake up from your fantasy world and do something useful.

do you want to be my #8
im very upfront, na #8 fit you cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Some Secondary School Students In A Kissing Bout Goes Viral / When A Girl Makes The First Move (pics) / Groom Rocks Bride On The Dance Floor (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.