Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,270 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! (3059 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Story Of A Nigerian Guy Deported From Russia For Dating A Russian Girl. / Dog Tries To Revive His Dead Mate After She Is Killed By A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by bashr8: 1:44am On Jul 19, 2012
antitpiah:

His cowardice. Reminds us all of Biafra.
actually yoruba comes to mind. you wont see an igbo man in such places , igbos are the most educated blacks in america and live in rich suburbs but yorubas live in ghettos so am not suprised at the video, yoruba people always disgracing nigeria even in u.k
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by bashr8: 1:46am On Jul 19, 2012
Yeske!:
Thunder fire haters, what makes him Igbo? Ndi ara.
dont mind the fools they attacked first cus they know the guy sounds like his from yorubaland. they are just trying to use defence mechanism to cover their shame
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: actually yoruba comes to mind. you wont see an igbo man in such places , igbos are the most educated blacks in america and live in rich suburbs but yorubas live in ghettos so am not suprised at the video, yoruba people always disgracing nigeria even in u.k
bashr8: dont mind the fools they attacked first cus they know the guy sounds like his from yorubaland. they are just trying to use defence mechanism to cover their shame

LOL Has this dude even been to America?

Listening the to stories your bros come home to tell you? About the Wonderful world of Amelika? rotfl grin
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by bashr8: 1:54am On Jul 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

LOL Has this dude even been to America?

Listening the to stories your bros come home to tell you? About the Wonderful world of Amelika? rotfl grin
see this mumu ,if to say u fine i for ask u for your address but u no try so i will pass, and yea i didnt stutter yorubas live in ghetto besides that guy looks and sounds like yoruba.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: see this mumu ,if to say u fine i for ask u for your address but u no try so i will pass, and yea i didnt stutter yorubas live in ghetto besides that guy looks and sounds like yoruba.

Don't worry, one day, you'll reach Amelikka. lol grin
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by bashr8: 2:08am On Jul 19, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Don't worry, one day, you'll reach Amelikka. lol grin
your mates are debating who have built the most number of houses and how much is in their bank account plus which country they will spend their next vacation and your here talking about earning stipends and going from one job to another smh .
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 19, 2012
bashr8: your mates are debating who have built the most number of houses and how much is in their bank account plus which country they will spend their next vacation and your here talking about earning stipends and going from one job to another smh .

LOL And here I am debating with a boy my youngest son's age about his Amelikka dream.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Desola(f): 2:33am On Jul 19, 2012
that short man devil is definitely from the east, forget! He even has that strong eastern accent. The way is pronunced receipt is a sure giveaway. Muahahaha...funny but annoying at the same time. Moraforker!
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by ezeagu(m): 4:05am On Jul 19, 2012
The man seems Ghanian.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by hoodboy(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2012
NA person papa be this o! maybe the barber didn't cut his hair to his specification. but no one should let themselves be humiliated in that manner, it will be better to avoid trouble if you can't stand and fight like a man instead of bitc.h whinnying while your fellow man bitc.h slaps you
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Afam4eva(m): 8:26am On Jul 19, 2012
ezeagu: The man seems Ghanian.
I thought so too.
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2012
Desola: that short man devil is definitely from the east, forget! He even has that strong eastern accent. The way is pronunced receipt is a sure giveaway. Muahahaha...funny but annoying at the same time. Moraforker!

shows how stupid you re! igbos have that accent while yorubas have newyork accentlol
you must be in love with igbos that you easily can differentiate their accent from other africans! bish!!!!
Re: Hilarious-- Nigerian Guy Tries To Play Fast One! by manny4life(m): 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2012
This man isn't Nigerian, I've watched this video like 10x, still laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy The dude sounds more like Ghanian than Nigerian. Then again, if he's Nigerian, well, it is what it is... grin grin grin

Damn, the intimidation and humiliation was too much too handle... sad sad sad

violent:

I swear, the video funny die.

"Oya give me re-sit" ***with strong face***

na by force to cut hair?

The video is too damn funny, I shared the link with coworkers, damn, they been laughing like sh.it... cheesy cheesy cheesy

gimme ra-sit... shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of Black Velvet Tamarind (AWIN) / FLASH: 10 Barbaric And Heartbreaking Ways Enslaved Black People Were Punished. / Women Are Naturally Ugly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.