Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,560 members, 7,955,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:19 PM

Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation? (2071 Views)

States In Nigeria And The Predominant Car Brand They Use / Suv Or Saloon Car? Brand New Or Used? / Chinese Automobiles: Lifan - New Chinese Car Brand In Nigeria, How Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation? by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2012
Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation?

Cars are generally means of moving from one point to the other, but there are people who seek much more than that - to these car buyers, the badge is an extension of one's personality, class/social standing.
A lot of people want the stares, they want others to lust after what they possess, in addition to the attention-grabbing nameplates. Examples of some luxury brands are Mercedes Benz,Cadillac,Bmw,Lexus,Porsche and Audi. Mass market brands like toyota,honda and hyundai don't count.

Let me know your opinions below.
Re: Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2012
Mercedes!
Re: Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation? by rapheal201: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2012
Toyota
Re: Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2012
rapheal201: Toyota

Toyota? Luxury? Infact toyota and luxury should not be used in the same sentence. We have this obsession with toyota in nigeria. I laugh @ times when i see young educated and exposed young naija guys praising toyota especially that long one called camry.
If you want to drive a car thats truly a drivers car, that will give you the needed rep. A truly luxurious car then for me its either BENZ, BMW or RANGE ROVER.

1 Like

Re: Which Luxury Car Brand Has The Most Prestigious Reputation? by sexylogan(m): 8:46pm On Mar 21, 2012
There's no room for argument here. One truly luxury brand with decades of excellence and a traditon of perfection building exclusive luxury vehicles. Rolls Royce.

(1) (Reply)

Hybrid Cars In Nigeria. / Anyone Heard About Engine Carbon Cleaning? / Issue With My Toyota Highlander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.