Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? - Foreign Affairs (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? (183119 Views)

Why Are They So Many White People In Accra? / Why Are White People Claiming Africa ? / South Africa Is Racist Towards White People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (162) (Go Down)

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 25, 2014
yes

iconize:

At the emboldened... An apatheist said that?

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:04am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA:
yes

Okay.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 25, 2014
you can check my comment on him made on the 30th June @ 1:44am on the fabricated thread created by him titled Man molest hen in SA

iconize:

Okay.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 25, 2014
iconize: Bark and get shot by who? You and your smellos? Mxm!

The Saffers you've met should be commended for a job well done. Coz whatever is it they did/said to you, did not only hurt your feelings, but has left deep never to be healed wounds in both your heart and mind.

Shame. cry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:37am On Aug 25, 2014
[quote author=Tumisang][/quote]

Are you still pissed or you're just raving mad? Either way, you're still an inconsequential lackey with no identity.

You should commend me for teaching your fellow lackeys senses and manners, Y'all can't go about lying and expect everybody to digest your lies just like that.

You're not only hurt at the moment, you're also on the verge of committing suicide. grin
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 9:49am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA:
you can check my comment on him made on the 30th June @ 1:44am on the fabricated thread created by him titled Man molest hen in SA

I think you're the only blek south African on NL that's not primitive.

We've seen lots of primitive blek south Africans with deep-seated hatred and pride in them. There's this one called tsfhiakwa(sic).
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 25, 2014
Noooo,majority of south Africans are good,some of the things we are writing here on nairaland are far from the truth,some people write just to hurt others,I sometime do it to hurt all4Niaja...many of the bad things you are hearing about black south Africans,when you come down here,you won't see those...patriotism can influence one to have pride,nothing wrong with that however it gets sour when people begin to look down on each other...Mark my words majority of south Africans are friendly and welcoming,don't be deceived by what we write on this forum..

iconize:

I think you're the only blek south African on NL that's not primitive.

We've seen lots of primitive blek south Africans with deep-seated hatred and pride in them. There's this one called tsfhiakwa(sic).
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:05am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: Noooo,majority of south Africans are good,some of the things we are writing here on nairaland are far from the truth,some people write just to hurt others,I sometime do it to hurt all4Niaja...many of the bad things you are hearing about black south Africans,when you come down here,you won't see those...patriotism can influence one to have pride,nothing wrong with that however it gets sour when people begin to look down on each other...Mark my words majority of south Africans are friendly and welcoming,don't be deceived by what we write on this forum..

Mister man, I've lived with south Africans and I know their mentality.
What the ilks of 14 and sweetcheecks say or do here on Nairaland is minimal compared to reality.

Blek south Africans are generally envious, proud, mouthy, xenophobic, you know the rest.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 25, 2014
where did you live with those?

iconize:

Mister man, I've lived with south Africans and I know their mentality.
What the ilks of 14 and sweetcheecks say or do here on Nairaland is minimal compared to reality.

Blek south Africans are generally envious, proud, mouthy, xenophobic, you know

the rest.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:11am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA:
where did you live with those?

You're actually wiser than an average blek south African. grin grin

I was expecting you to say that I've lived in south Africa.

Are you sure you're blek?

High five!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 25, 2014
Hahahaha my friend which part of SA were you at?

yes am black

quote author=iconize]

You're actually wiser than an average blek south African. grin grin

I was expecting you to say that I've lived in south Africa.

Are you sure you're blek?

High five![/quote]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:25am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA:
Hahahaha my friend which part of SA were you at?

yes am black

I've never lived in south Africa.

When I talked about knowing south Africans and their mentality, I was speaking about those I know in Germany.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 25, 2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,my friend apantheist has been living in SA for more than 20 years,he can put to attest that south Africans are friendly and welcoming...thats why he does not even think of going back to nigeria...my advice to you is don't take into consideration everything you read or hear.

iconize:

I've never lived in south Africa.

When I talked about knowing south Africans and their mentality, I was speaking about those I know in Germany.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,my friend apantheist has been living in SA for more than 20 years,he can put to attest that south Africans are friendly and welcoming...thats why he does not even think of going back to nigeria...my advice to you is don't take into consideration everything you read or hear.

Oh! Apatheist is actually a moniker on Nairaland?

When you said apatheist I thought you meant someone who practice apatheism.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: You are putting words in my thumb,I never said my country is perfect,I never said my country is developed but you are the one singing about these things..anyway I understand your frustration,you remind me of apatheist who was told me that he would be very happy to see all south African Boers leaving SA and come to do farming in nigeria,he wouldn't even mind if they introduce apartheid there,as long as Nigeria is called the food basket of Africa...lol

Lying with my name, Bantu? undecided
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Aug 25, 2014
Kwa kwa kwa kwa go back to 30th June on your very own thread Nigerian man molest a hen in SA...

[quote author=Apatheist]
Lying with my name, Bantu? undecided[

/quote]
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: Kwa kwa kwa kwa go back to 30th June on your very own thread Nigerian man molest a hen in SA...

You said this:
EroZA:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ,my friend apantheist has been living in SA for more than 20 years,he can put to attest that south Africans are friendly and welcoming...thats
why he does not even think of going back to nigeria...my advice to you is don't take into consideration everything you
read or hear.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2014
Not a big deal comrade,how is honeydew today?

Apatheist:
You said this:
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: Not a big deal comrade,how is honeydew today?

Angazi.
What's that, hey?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 25, 2014
I thought you are in honeydew ...so you are in diepsloot?

Apatheist:
Angazi.
What's that, hey?
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 25, 2014
EroZA: I thought you are in honeydew ...so you are in diepsloot?

Sandton.
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
Apaheist
Igbo stum stum from Anambra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bantu is a group of Languages stretching from SW Cameroon to Southern Central Africa, Kenya and countries south of equator.
There are over 550 million Bantu languages speakers in Africa and theyr the biggest related language group in Africa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Apaheist
Igbo stum stum from Anambra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bantu is a group of Languages stretching from SW Cameroon to Southern Central Africa, Kenya and countries south of equator.
There are over 550 million Bantu languages speakers in Africa and theyr the biggest related language group in Africa. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nonsense! Tell that to your Ghanaian 'Kwerekwere' people. angry
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by iconize(m): 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Apaheist
Igbo stum stum from
[s]Anambra grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Bantu is a group of Languages stretching from SW Cameroon to Southern Central Africa, Kenya and countries south of equator.[/s]
[s]There are over 550 million Bantu languages speakers in Africa and theyr the biggest related language group in Africa.[/s]
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You act like a mental case!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:38pm On Aug 26, 2014
Apaheist
Let me educate u about Africa's largest negroid language groups Bantus...
In politics and others...theres many Bantu speakers who have stood up against colonism and white supremacy.
The list is endless here as Fulaman said in the HISTORY threads...

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
I am glad to see that White people is the reason why South Africa is developed than any other African country today. Please, don't deny it, my South African black friends!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
Bantu speakers in SPORT from Cameroon to Kenya, Congos to SA they stand out. grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by morpheus24: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
^^^

all those Bantu's are not like the ones from east or south Africa. Different breed!
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin Bantus Apatheist this language group has done it all. grin grin grin grin

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: Bantu speakers in SPORT from Cameroon to Kenya, Congos to SA they stand out. grin grin grin
You are really sick in the head! I can not imaging you derailing a thread and think you are making sense. You have possibly ran out of posting development images of South Africa. Bwahaha...
Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by AwodwaGyanOniwe: 3:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
New world Bantus....

Re: Where Would South Africa Be Without White People? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
AwodwaGyanOniwe: grin grin grin grin grin Bantus Apatheist this language group has done it all. grin grin grin grin
Makwerekwere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (162)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.